Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
we'll pang, okay? [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 8:13:45 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Adrian has been briefed by the DayCare workers about an ongoing effort to get the Pangoro they've sourced for their operation (at no small cost to them,) to breed some Pancham for the locals.

They're so desperate they're asking Adrian, although they're mostly interested in any secrets he might have from back in Sinnoh, where breeding is a thriving industry. But he's at a loss.

They're asking all sorts of crazy questions: Do they use Rhydon horn shavings as an aphrodisiac? It was obviously a myth, but Adrian wasn't about to shatter the last few hopes they have. But he needed to steer them to something more... practical, and less harmful to the pokemon.

"What are their interactions like...?"

While he's talking at the receptionist's desk about the Pangoro situation, a door swings open with the sound of a bell, although he's too immersed to notice aught but the conversation at hand.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
we'll pang, okay? [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 8:22:33 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"pangoros are interesting creatures!" dawn came in with a desire to answer quickly ad efficiently. "each one is different. it's possible the female may be unhappy with the male, why? that's what we need to figure out." pokemon were strange creatures when it came to romance, but dawn was fascinated with this job. "the name,s dawn grandier, i was sent by cait alfric. she won't be able to attend, but as her gym trainer i am well equipped."

there were a plethora of reasons for the pangoro's personality. dawn, at the moment, had one theory. but he wanted to wait before uttering it. "let's get introductions out of the way and meet our big new friends."

mission: pangowo something birthin'
notes: boom

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
we'll pang, okay? [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 8:45:11 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Adrian's back shot straight up when the familiarly too-chipper persona came calling at the DayCare in his usual flair. Maybe he was just being a grouch, but he found it rather uncanny. Still, he didn't mean to be rude. After the DayCare attendees presented themselves (and their woes,) to Dawn, they decided to lead them out to the troublesome Pangoro. On their way, Adrian chimed to Dawn.

"We've met before, back in Slateport. At a confectionery shop, remember?" He paused.

Before them were the two Pangoro, muddling around in their enclosure. Adrian couldn't tell much from a single observation, but he wondered if they couldn't do something to make them jealous, even possessive of their pen mate. It was just a Plan A.

The attendees tried to coax the Pangoro, but they remained where they lie, proving rather slothful.

Maybe... just maybe... they were just lazy?

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
we'll pang, okay? [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 8:55:51 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"ah, i didn't notice you! haha, sorry, i'm so on the go i don't even look ahead of me." a light knock on his noggin, he'd let out a small chuckle. "ah, the pangoro!" he hadn't seen one of these pokemon in so long. "how slothful they're being. not unusual, but...they haven't been mating? there must be a reason." he'd turn toward adrian, wondering if he had an observation of his own, "maybe it's something in their diet? it wouldn't be unusual for the source and cause to be because of nutrients or change in their meal."

a hand was brought to the tip of his chin. "though that's just one of many possible theories." he didn't want to get too far offtrack. "pangoro's are usually quite the fighters with their significant other as a way to show their love, but these two..." they were quite the pair.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
we'll pang, okay? [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 3:22:46 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"I couldn't really say..."

The intricacies of what made pokemon want to mate seemed like a pocket secret of every Day Care. He'd never seen one to fail at bringing two pokemon together, even when one was a pink sleaze of a slime bent on amalgamation. And yet here they were, failing at their chiefest service.

"Maybe they're lovesick? They could've been torn from another Pangoro they did love."

Knowing where they came from wasn't his privilege however, and the attendants seemed tight lipped about it. Could they have been obtained through illicit means, perhaps? Or maybe they were just waiting for some expertise to show itself...

"We could each take one away, play with them ourselves. See if they get... jealous."

Jealousy as a motive for spurring on love. It was a classic trope, though it was hardly an expert opinion or plan. But the attendants seemed to think it was as good an idea as any, and encouraged Adrian to take one away from the enclosure, just to play with it a bit. Even as it crossed the threshold of its pen, the other Pangoro stared curiously, perhaps exhibiting an ounce of concern. Adrian lead the other Pangoro away.

"You said they fight to love, or love to fight, right?" Did it really make a difference the way he phrased it? Either way, with that confirmation he put up his dukes against the current Pangoro.

"C'mon, let's see what you got," he managed to utter before buffing the Pangoro on the chest, its explosive enthusiasm revealing itself as it proceeded to clobber Adrian. "Uncle, UNCLE!"

Apparently Ling Ling didn't know what that meant, though. Where it was black-and-white, Adrian would soon be black-and-blue. This plan sucked.

pk44YAWw

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
we'll pang, okay? [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 3:25:58 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

adrian's plan didn't seem to go all that well. looks like it was cadis turn. "ditto, go: transform." ditto became a pangoro and was ordered to get the pokemon riled up. though, sadly, it would seem as if ditto took it too far and became to enthralled with his role as a pangoro. "oh, when i said go i didn't mean beat it up, ditto." dawn would cover his face in shame.

with that aside he'd go to check on adrian. "hey, buddy, you doin' okay?" dawn spoke within a gentle tone. poking adrian upon the back. "looks like every pangoro is different."

2OJvdp8w

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
we'll pang, okay? [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 4:44:05 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"You're tellin' me..." He cursed aloud.

He'd gotten more than a love tap from the thing, but it did seem like they got through to them at least a little bit. When they were returned to their enclosures, they checked up on each other, a sort of camaraderie forming between them at the very least. It might've been a good start for them...

"Maybe it could be dietary after all, but not even just nutrition. Do they eat anything seasonally where they're from?" Perhaps their was a strange plant that was rich in hormones or something that put them into baby making mode during the spring thaw or summer harvest.

Adrian shrugs casually, though he winces as he upsets a bruise forming on his left shoulder, nursing it with his opposite hand and murmuring 'Ow, ow ow...' while turning his attention to Dawn.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
we'll pang, okay? [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 4:54:02 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"good question..." he'd help adrian off of the ground. "i say we have lunch, on me, and tackle this again in an hour. we could use the break." he'd guide the male toward the door. "what are you hungry for? pokedonalds? i could go for some salty fries myself!" afterwards, dawn would make a comment, "why did you think punching it was a good idea? you have pokemon don't you?"

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
we'll pang, okay? [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 5:07:05 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
He's able to hoist himself up with Dawn's support and they decide to take a short recess before tackling the issue again later. At the mention of lunch Adrian is immediately invested. "Sure!"

As they're filing out of the enclosure, back through the receptionist's front desk and to the main entrance of the Day Care, Dawn asks him why he decided to punch the thing. You were the one who spurred on that madness in the first place, he thought bitterly. But he gave an honest answer.

"Either I would make it jealous, or it would get protective. Either way, it might help show the Pangoro that they both care about each other..." Or he might've gotten himself f@#%'d by a Pangoro. But what a tale that would've been.

Sometimes I scare even myself...

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
we'll pang, okay? [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 5:17:05 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

all he could do was laugh. "truly, adrian, you're an intriguing man!" all dawn could do was simply laugh. unable to contain himself from the silly response he'd come to be given.