2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
novice . [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 4:17:26 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
being a cadet within the league had its ups and downs. as a freshly recruited individual, she was expected to follow orders and learn from those whom were far more experienced than she. cait's primary responsibility was to aid in the defense of the region and to ensure that she maintain a certain level of character that reflected positively upon those whom had graciously employed her. 

"you know, dustox - when i younger i didn't see these posters as much.

it was propaganda that had roped her into signing up, and it was propaganda which held the potential to sway all whom looked upon it. an image and a few words were astonishingly powerful and could spread a message that could either inspire peace or war - bigotry or acceptance.

"dustox?" her companion murmured, bemused. 

the moth peered up at the poster, uncertain of what to make of its imagery.  his mistress had paused at a street corner to look upon it, the look on her face proving difficult to read. 

"ah - never mind. you wouldn't understand, would you?

cait highly doubted that a vast majority of the pokemon located within the region had a decent enough grasp of the going ons in the human realm. 

"let's get going," she said. "i need to report in for training in a few hours.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
novice . [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 5:46:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pwfcontain"]

[attr="class","pwfheader"]

[attr="class","pwfhdtag"]

[attr="class","pwfhdnotes"]
yo!

[attr="class","pwficon"]
[attr="class","pwficonbg"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]
He honestly couldn’t help but overhear the girl talking with her Pokémon. She was definitely right on the money, because if there were posters like this when they were younger Gene sure as hell didn’t notice them. Granted they were living in a much different time now and the need for recruits to get suckere-convinced into joining the League was more important now than ever.
[break][break]
Gene was already dumb enough to enter this life so these posters did nothing for him than give him a slight chuckle. He didn’t really know anyone in his own personal life that joined because one of these things.
[break][break]
There were plenty of reasons that he had run into but never once did someone say “I joined because of some random poster on a wall!” He didn’t have much business thinking about those sorts of things anyhow. The man was on a case and was tracking someone down.
[break][break]
His Arcanine at his side, the duo trying to pick up any sort of lead they could get on the guy to bring him in. A smuggler in both humans and Pokémon, a real nasty piece of work who had been on the run for quite some time now, Gene had been tracking him for a bit now.
[break][break]
Perhaps this lady could help him out. ”Hey excuse me!” he call out to the red head. ”You wouldn’t have happened to seen this person have you?” He’d hold up a picture of the man in question. ”Probably about my height, has a neck tattoo you can somewhat see coming out of his shirt? This is official League business.” He’d show her his badge to prove that he wasn’t some random whacko. As he spoke his Arcanine sniffed about, trying to pick up a scent.

[attr="class","pwfCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.pwfbody b]color:#EB444E;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain]width:349px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#fafafa;border-bottom:10px solid #EB444E;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfheader]width:349px;height:100px;background-color:#EB444E;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag]font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;color:#fff;transform:rotate(-4deg);width:150px;text-align:right;height:10px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;left:209px;top:15px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag a]font:11px calibri!important;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes]color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px 5px;text-align:right;width:150px;line-height:13px;height:26px;overflow:AUTO;transform:rotate(-4deg);position:relative;top:18px;left:350px;text-transform:uppercase;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdnotes]top:28px;left:185px;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdtag]position:relative;left:89px;top:25px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfbody]font-family:CALIBRI;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;line-height:150%;color:#7b7b7b;padding:10px 20px 20px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficon]width:120px;height:120px;background-color:#fafafa;border-radius:100%;transform: rotate(-5deg);float:left;position:relative;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficonbg]border-radius:100%;width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit]font:bold 7px roboto!important;margin-left:275px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
novice . [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 6:45:38 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
the young woman became somewhat cross-eyed as the photograph was promptly shoved into her face. 

"ah?

she stared for several short moments at the image, and would almost immediately fail to recognize the stranger's face. he did look like the unsavory sort, though. 

"league business, huh?

cait's bright-eyed gaze raised to give the male before her a once over before she smiled. 

"dustox," her companion rumbled. 

there was an obvious frown on the bug-type's features, its strange eyes locked upon the large canine whom was in the midst of sniffing about. the cadet would follow the moth's line of sight until it too settled upon the dog, a hint of interest emerging. 

"that's a handsome arcanine you have," cait remarked. 

she flicked the photograph with a finger and then shook her head. 

"i don't know your guy, though," she admitted. "does he have a name? have any idea where he usually conducts business?