may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
seaside jungle [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2018 6:20:01 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

this isn't illegal. he's simply tending to his plants. it's therapeutic. a significant contributor to longevity. his victreebel drools, hanging from the bathroom's towel bar as elijah peppers ground powders into his pokemon's inviting mouth.

it's nice. bonding time. other plants, potted in cute portable plastic planters, engulf the counter space and the floor. vines, stems and stalks grow the room into a jungle.

a knock on the door.

elijah pats his victreebel's bulging body before leaving the bathroom. he closes the bathroom door, and suddenly, the rented hotel room looks normal. five stars for the seaside shanty.

five stars.

he opens the door.

hope this is ok!

@tsundere

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
seaside jungle [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2018 12:42:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar

these are the type of calls nubia dreads because they always lead to some type of confrontation. the conversation isn't what she wants to avoid; what makes her uncomfortable is the ire she will inevitably spark. it happens every time.

"i have to make sure i have all of the complaints written down. there's a lot. can you go ahead of me and at least get the guest's attention? thank you, auran," nubia calls out to her lucario, who has already begun to purposefully make his way down the hall.

she hurries after him but auran has already covered an impressive amount of distance. his fist is balled up and knocks politely but noticeably on the door of the room that belongs to elijah gardener. he stands silently, looking at the man with an astute gaze before nubia finally arrives. "you're the best, auran," she mumbles to him. "good day, mr. gardener! i hope auran and i didn't catch you at a bad time!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
seaside jungle [c]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2018 0:21:11 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

he opens the door.

and it stops jarringly.

elijah's face is framed by a thin strip of space between the door and the door frame; it's all he offers for the conversation. for now. his generosity proves to be limited for strangers.

"hello." elijah's fist clenches the ridge of the door. it's as if there's an imaginary chain holding the door secure and defensive. "it's not a bad time."

the room smells.

"what can i do for you?" elijah's head leans against the frame. "a visit from the owner doesn't seem like good news."
monkaS

@tsundere