overheat [w/c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
overheat [w/c]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 13:06:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

the setting isn't a struggle for the woman, per se. it's only ezra's own stubbornness that inhibits her. as long as she maintains this appearance, she chooses to not reveal all of her cards, and bringing only her mawile with her to an environment like this one is a conscious but taxing choice. her onix remains safely in her pack, but it won't be necessary.

this is an opportunity. social networking, is all.

the fiery path, the underground route beneath mt. chimney, beats down upon her with its heat. it's easy enough to make herself look pathetic, slumped against a wall between a few rocks, her supposedly exhausted pokemon cradled in her arms. someone will come by eventually, but until then, they'll get some necessary rest. this is a good place for it; it's cooler closer to the ground.

@cordelia
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
overheat [w/c]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 14:18:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vitalbackground"]
[attr="class","vitaltop"] I will move forward and never stop

[attr="class","vitalpostback"]
[attr="class","vitalpost"]
the heat was something comfortable to her. familiar even.
[break][break]
perhaps it was because of all of the fire types - and fire type hopefuls - that she's gathered. perhaps it's her dedication to the color red, which is most prevalent in fire types then anything. but the blonde knew very well that not everyone appreciated the heat. in fact, a great many people disliked it - so when they saw her, tank top and shorts, at ease with the environment, they would often look at her weirdly. she didn't let it bother her none. she knew some people that did this in snow for crying out loud! so she would just do what made her comfortable.
[break][break]
and help any lost souls on the way!
[break][break]
today was another one of those days. sure she might have brought a few more pokeballs to go ahead and catch some lovely new friends, but her primary objective was to help anyone lost or unprepared for the heat. and in fact... she sees one such person right now! there was no hesitation as the blonde ran forward, immediately crouching near the figure before her. the first thing that catches her attention is the red hair, but the second thing is the recognizable steel type in said girl's arms. ''Hello? Are you alright there? Do you need some help?'' she said. first it would do to see if the person before her had some conciousness. if not, that's when she'd touch without permission.
[break][break]
although her fingers itched to act, part of her impatient to get helping already.

[attr="class","vitalbottom"]
[attr="class","vitaliconout"]
[attr="class","vitaliconedge1"]
[attr="class","vitaliconedge2"]

[attr="class",vitalpokemon"]

[attr="class","vitalline"]

[attr="class","vitalooc"]@ezra[break] concernicus for the apparently fainted person, what a nice girl! ( just don't murder her please ) ;3

[googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Advent Pro:300]
[googlefont="Material+Icons"]
[newclass=.vitalbackground]width:500px;border:5px solid #151515;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaltop]width:500px;height:50px;background: #191919;border-bottom: 5px solid #DB2932;font-family: Advent Pro;font-size: 35px;color: #cdcdcd;line-height:50px;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #949288;letter-spacing:-2px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaltop b]color: #949288;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #DB2932;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpostback]width:500px;background: #191919;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpost]width:470px;color: #dcdcdc;font-family: Raleway;text-align: justify;padding:8px;font-size:18px;
line-height:17px;letter-spacing:-1px;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpost b]text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #DB2932;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalbottom]width:500px;height:130px;background:#191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconout]width:120px;height:120px;margin-top:5px;margin-right:-370px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconedge1]height:20px;width:20px;border-left:5px solid #DB2932;border-top:5px solid #A00D30;position:relative;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconedge2]height:20px;width:20px;border-right:5px solid #DB2932;border-bottom:5px solid #A00D30;position:relative;float:right;margin-top:-18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpokemon]width:252px;height:30px;margin-top:-120px;margin-left:-122px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalline]width:252px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:13px;border:1px solid #A00D30;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalooc]width:360px;height:75px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:-1px;padding:5px;font-family:Raleway;font-size:13px;line-height:12px;color:#dcdcdc;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
overheat [w/c]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 2:36:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TORKOAL APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / drought[break]
lava plume / shell smash / smog / body slam
[break][break]

@cordelia & @ezra

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HEATMOR APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / flash fire[break]
fire lash / fury swipes / bug bite / incinerate
[break][break]

@cordelia & @ezra

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
overheat [w/c]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2018 4:45:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"huh? ah! thank goodness... someone is finally here..."

to be frank, ezra looks pathetic. curled up on the ground, pokemon in her arms, sweatshirt abandoned and wrapped around her waist... these are all things that can be done purposefully, and that's exactly what she's done, but the flush in her face is sincere. redheads are more sensitive to heat, you know? this particular role is one that requires very little effort.

the new addition seems eager to help, at least. maybe she won't need to use her onix after all. this is convenient.

"mawile and i just wanted to grow our team a little! i didn't think far enough ahead... she's a steel type after all..." shifting most of the creature's weight to her lap and one arm, she moves the other to wipe the sweat beading at her brow and suffers through a loud sigh. "how embarrassing..."

@cordelia
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
overheat [w/c]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2018 11:05:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vitalbackground"]
[attr="class","vitaltop"] I will move forward and never stop

[attr="class","vitalpostback"]
[attr="class","vitalpost"]
what a poor girl. lost and alone.
[break][break]
cordelia just smiles widely, extending out a hand. ''ah, yeah. that happens a lot doesn't it? but don't worry, I can help if you need it!'' she said. her need to help was overwhelming and she couldn't stop but want to. her position is easy, slightly bent forward with a hand out to help the other girl up. ''I have some spare water, and well I can guide you out for some fresh air before we come back in! that is, if you still want to try and expand your team here? I'm just happy I got to you before something bad happened!'' the blonde said, her voice truly sounding happy and content. there wasn't a line of deceit on her face.
[break][break]
( she didn't know how to lie anyways, and that veneer of steel was hidden because it was not necessary. still, it was odd for someone to be that happy, not that cordelia realized this, and that might be the first warning sign. )
[break][break]
the footsteps of pokemon made the blonde curve her head, and her eyes widened. with a fast, sudden movement, two pokeballs left her hands. first popped out lentum, a proud fletchinder. second, lauda come forth, a cyndaquil that blinked almost as if caught by surprised. and with a click of her tongue, both pokemon were out. ''well, I didn't expect company this soon! might want to hurry a little, so take my hand and let's go! my pokemon can fight them off for a bit - and if you're interested in one of them well, go ahead and catch it! otherwise we should scoot, the noise will bring more.'' she said, green eyes burning.
[break][break]
the fire of helping others, and defending them. it made her wide smile look a little more bloodthirsty.

[attr="class","vitalbottom"]
[attr="class","vitaliconout"]
[attr="class","vitaliconedge1"]
[attr="class","vitaliconedge2"]

[attr="class",vitalpokemon"]

[attr="class","vitalline"]

[attr="class","vitalooc"]@ezra[break] not catching anything this round, despite how tempting it was~

[googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Advent Pro:300]
[googlefont="Material+Icons"]
[newclass=.vitalbackground]width:500px;border:5px solid #151515;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaltop]width:500px;height:50px;background: #191919;border-bottom: 5px solid #DB2932;font-family: Advent Pro;font-size: 35px;color: #cdcdcd;line-height:50px;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #949288;letter-spacing:-2px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaltop b]color: #949288;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #DB2932;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpostback]width:500px;background: #191919;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpost]width:470px;color: #dcdcdc;font-family: Raleway;text-align: justify;padding:8px;font-size:18px;
line-height:17px;letter-spacing:-1px;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpost b]text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #DB2932;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalbottom]width:500px;height:130px;background:#191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconout]width:120px;height:120px;margin-top:5px;margin-right:-370px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconedge1]height:20px;width:20px;border-left:5px solid #DB2932;border-top:5px solid #A00D30;position:relative;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconedge2]height:20px;width:20px;border-right:5px solid #DB2932;border-bottom:5px solid #A00D30;position:relative;float:right;margin-top:-18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpokemon]width:252px;height:30px;margin-top:-120px;margin-left:-122px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalline]width:252px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:13px;border:1px solid #A00D30;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalooc]width:360px;height:75px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:-1px;padding:5px;font-family:Raleway;font-size:13px;line-height:12px;color:#dcdcdc;[/newclass]