BATTLEFRONT 3: DOCKS

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2018 22:04:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She dug a grave in the desert for Lord Regirock.

It was a simple thing of sand and stone. Iris grieved for it, and then grieved for Lord Regigigas. A legend that will sleep forevermore. The humans don't know what they had lost in exchange for their tiny, insignificant lives.

Iris arrives late. She is not here on Team Rocket's schedule. She is here on her own. She arrives with the next wave of reinforcements, but she is not theirs.

"Lord Castilla-Somerville?" She grits her back molars. What a fucking joke. "I see no lord here."

From the land, a Rampardos comes charging at the Lorekeeper's enemy. He inflicts a screech at the Politoed, but he doesn't stop charging. He comes in for a head smash.

From the sea, Dragalge slithers across the ground, perfectly disguised by her camouflage. Whatever water trail she might have left is hidden by the heavy rain. She crawls towards the man who fancies himself the lord of the sea.

When land and sea fails, the sky must exact His judgement. Salamence attacks from above, diving towards the Persian with a Zen Headbutt.

• sorry rockets, iris really just wants malcolm dead
• rampardos uses screech and head smash on politoed
• dragalge uses camouflage to sneak up on
• salamence uses zen headbutt on persian
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2018 22:32:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Ugh, Poison. She thought that girl was done for but it looked like she had some fight in her yet. That was good, Bonnie liked to see them struggle before the fall and this girl looked like she would fight to her death. She could see the thick cloud of purplish powerder in the air, she heard as her Petlili cried in her arms as it got hit with a moon blast but none of that would matter when she instructed her Miltank to use Heal Bell curing her Torcic of the poison and then instructed the Miltank to use Milk Drink on Petlili. She could only crack a smug smile, never letting them see the panic that was setting into her very being. If they didn't get this over with quickly then she was sure that more of the League members would show up and ruin this moment to capture . In her haste she knew she fucked up when the flame thrower was dulled by all the rain, a mistake that cost her dearly as a hydro pump took out her torchic causing Bonnie to recall him and release her Kangaskhan. She couldn't make anymore mistakes, but it was clear that the taunt worked causing her Petlili to use Magical Leaf on Persian just moments before Salamence came from the sky. Bonnie was thankful for that help arrived in the form of a Rampardos and Salamence, her eyes watching as the two attacked Politode and Persian. What Bonnie didn't see however was the person who owned these two pokemon. She wouldn't dwell on it though and used the opportunity to instruct her Kangaskhan to close the distance and use Reversal on the Aegislash who was currently in shield form protecting her target. You could have made this easy and just came with us... Now you are just being difficult Somerville.

TLDR;
- Torchic gets poisoned and Petlili gets hit with Moonblast

- Bonnie Has Miltank use Heal Bell to cure Torchic of the Poison and Milk Drink to give health back to Petlili

- Torchic gets hit with that clean hydropump and is switched out and Kangaskhan is switched in

- Sees the Rampardos and Salamence but does not see their trainer

- Taunt worked causing Petlili to use Magical Leaf on Persian

- Has Kangaskhan use Reversal on Aegislash

- Tells he should have just gave up, bein all difficult and what not.

About That Smoke

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2018 23:33:13 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"..."

she couldn't move, her body focused instead on the simple act of breathing. her limbs felt heavy as a result of 'gravity', the droplets of water that relentlessly fell upon her, and her very own muscles refusing to cooperate. 

'i have to move,' she thought. 

her eyes were partly lidded, the woman having slid into a position where she lay messily sprawled upon her belly and the thoroughly soaked ground underneath. 

'if i don't get moving i'll die.' 

her fingers twitched, her mind making attempt after attempt to manipulate her body and force it to react to its commands. 

'gods, what do i do?' 

she barely noticed her vileplume as the grass-type situated herself between both cait and . a warm glow originated from the stout female at that moment, a crooning noise escaping the vileplume as she released an energy meant to rid their bodies of the toxin which prevented them from moving properly. 

"vile - vileplume!

cait pushed herself onto her knees with a gasp as she was given back the control she had once lost, a wild look in her eye as she immediately turned toward her superior officer. 

'he's still alright. he's still here.' 

she struggled to stand, and would wobble unsteadily upon her feet as she did. 

"thank you, vileplume. you're a lifesaver.

her bellossom remained aware of her surroundings, standing ready to intervene if someone or something targeted the pair of humans and the pokemon making a rushed attempt at healing them. unfortunately, she would fail to notice the approaching dragalge. 

"bell!

deciding to aid her steel-type counterpart, the grass-type sent a wave of spores toward the bulky kangaskhan with a shout. 

[ vileplume uses 'aromatherapy' on both cait and , treating them of their paralysis ]

[ cait is still in a somewhat weakened state ] 

[ bellossom, vileplume and cait fail to notice @iris 's dragalge 

[ bellossom uses 'stun spore' on kangaskhan ] 

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2018 1:11:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"you have a nasty habit of speaking too soon, don't you?" her words rise over the roaring of the winds as and @bliss come in to view, a cruel smile spread across her face while she stares down .

the ground shakes as aegislash's metallic body slams into it, the ground cracking and rippling -- its sheer force alone knocks aya to her knees for a moment, a hand rising up to the bridge of her nose to secure her mask. a shadow dances over the cracks in the ground, chasing down her bayleef as soma struggles to her feet. aya rolls her eyes, allowing @bliss to deal with them for a short moment. a stun spore catches in the wind, paralyzing her prey easily.

the attention is off her, if only for a few moments. a new face arrives with a rampardos -- a welcome distraction. she takes a moment to recall soma and bring out wilks and voltaire. the cofagrigus and scyther float before her, their forms affected by the gravity.

"disable!" the cofagrigus emits a force in the direction of the vileplume to prevent it from using aromatherapy again. "night slash!" the scyther navigates the impeding gravity fairly well, slicing through the wind and rain with relative ease in an attempt to close in on the persian.

"you know, if you come with us now, we might go easy on some of your other friends. like the ones you surely crushed under that crane?" it's another cheap lie, but her voice drips saccharine; aya smiles sweetly in the direction of . "wouldn't that be the noble thing to do, lord?" sugar turns to spice and aya nods to her drapion.

"hone claws."

she is here as a teammate, but he is her prize alone today. nobody else will be taking him to silas, kalosian crown in hand.

- i missed a lot ok
- basically just let everything happen around her
- teases bc wow she has a habit of sticking her foot in her mouth lmao
- bayleef takes the hit from aegislash, then aya recalls bayleef and summons scyther and cofagrigus
- cofagrigus tries to disable aromatherapy, scyther uses night slash on persian, drapion uses hone claws.
- aya implores malcolm to surrender, appeals to noble status

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2018 14:26:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"Excuse me, what?"

He wasn't sure if the guy had something on his sleeve and was simply bluffing his way from an unfavorable situation or if he genuinely gave up. While confused, Kyle did still approach the Rocket. He didn't trust the smile, but he did make himself appear as harmless as possible. "I hope you're serious about this," he'd mumble under his breath, audible enough for @alt to hear.

"We're kinda in a crisis. You'll get your Miranda Rights read for you later." He'd start copping his back, trying to feel whatever he brought with his person at that moment, before producing a leather collar meant for one of his Poochyena from his back pocket. "Oh hey, no handcuffs. Lucky you." Kyle attempted to restrain him, wrapping the said dog collar around the wrists of opposing trainer behind his back, and instructed one of his Pokemon as he did so.

"You're gonna watch him for me, Foxtrot. And Echo?" The call of his name brought the Poochyena to jolt up, ears swiveling to his direction as his tail wagged faintly despite the injuries he currently has. "We're going back to the fray later."

tl;dr:
  • Attempts to restrain @alt 's hands with a dog collar
  • Poochy F gets to be @alt 's personal guard

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 4:30:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
aromatherapy makes the air sweeter. malcolm breathes easier, his fingers able to tremor again before he pushes himself up. his muscles in his legs ache, tight and taut, but he’s no longer paralysed. he has a vileplume and the cadet to thank for that but now he cannot. there’s no time.

politoed is sprawled not too far from him. the charge from the rampardos was enough to send it across the pier. it lands against the soaking, broken concrete with a heavy splatter. the persian cannot escape the barrage and as its claws tear through leaves it avoid that with the salamance and scyther above. it too rolls across the bay. malcolm calls for alisdair. the persian, chest rising languidly, does not reply.

the masked woman says friends as if she can taunt him with the death of foes. surrounded by enemies, his only ally in sight is woman he does not know the name of. his breathe is shallow.

“rocket blood in my harbour.” they will find out if the red will stain. “i consider that nobler.”

he thinks of the death of rockets and his own survival until it is a mantra. a murmur in the frantic beating of his heart: be safe ian, be safe ian..

both the fainted are recalled. malcolm does not offer a hand to raise cait alfric – he goes to clasp her by the forearm, pull her upwards by force. his grip is certain, painful, but he goes to move. his movement falters first, nerves still frayed, but aegislash follows in shield forme. reversal does not even touch it – kangaskan will meet the glow of king’s shield, lowering its attack. the shimmer of it fades.

“oricorio, mirror move.” malcolm is reaching for another pokeball while the bird flaps up. it perches on the edge of aegislash’s hilt before it mirrors motions. it copies the cofigarius’ disable and disables disable. but motions change and it follows with a feather dance – rain cannot stop the wind that carries the feathers. malcolm tosses two more pokeballs. the first, wigglypuff lands with a splash in the water and he calls, “kenzie, disable.”

it puffs its cheeks and there’s a flash in the wigglytuff’s eye. it disables ramphardos’ head smash.

froslass’ entrance is subdued at first. she sways in the air, closer to the water, and lifts out her arms. the rain hits against her spectral form – dribbling off ice sometimes, other times passing through her – until she clenches her fist and summons hail.

beneath the crackle of it, malcolm instructs to cait alfric, voice lower under the weather. it is strange: tonight the wide, open docks feel just as damning as the walls of the cave. when he looks at her, malcolm thinks of the boy crushed by rocks. he asks before it’s too late.

“your name – what is it?”

@raid
  • bear with me i accidentally deleted this post so i'm putting up an old unedited version of it which is the only thing i could find
  • just read the mod post summary rip rip

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 12:09:58 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"..."

the looming presence of @aya had managed to momentarily silence the young cadet, whom could only stare back blankly, her mouth opening and closing dumbly. 

"vile-vileplume.

her gaze snapped to her grass-type as the stout creature released a miserable little moan as 'disable' was effectively applied by the menacing cofagrigus. 

'the problems just keep stacking up,' the woman thought, despairingly. 

they were still outnumbered, and terribly so. enemies appeared to be closing in on every side, both merciless and eager to whisk her superior away. she shuddered at the mere idea of what would follow if they succeeded  and he was captured - how the man would be treated - how his family would react to his detainment because she had failed at making sure he was safe

'stay positive - stay optimistic - try your best.' 

the woman winced as grasped her arm, his grip going a notch above firm. he was forced to drag her along for a short while, the cadet's pokemon hurrying to follow along as they too made an attempt at fleeing. thankfully, the woman's legs would eventually cooperate, her body now completely free of the lingering effects of 'stun spore'. 

'i'm okay. i'll be okay.' 

"c-cadet alfric, sir.

cait managed a smile as she hurried to keep up with his pace. she only partly regretted revealing her rank so soon  - especially since the label of 'cadet' meant that she was little more than a fresh faced recruit; and would be hard pressed to effectively defend him against those whom wanted nothing more than to kill them. 

'i'll make it out of here.' 

she inwardly pepped herself up so that she could maintain a semblance of a grin; keeping her superior's morale up was important, after all. 

"we'll get you out of here, sir," she continued. "i - i'll - my pokemon and i will try our best to make sure you stay out of their hands.

[ vileplume's aromatherapy has been disabled ] 

[ cait flees with . her pokemon flee as well. ] 

[ cait attempts to reassure her superior that she'll try her best at making sure he stays safe. she has also informed him of her rank and surname. ] 

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 14:10:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Aether doesn't appreciate the cold, but the hailstorm opens a small opportunity. He opens his maw and spits flamethrower at the Froslass. It is not a favorable battle, but it doesn't need to be.

Dragalge slides herself upright and wraps her cold, slimy body against Malcolm.
• salamence uses flamethrower on froslass
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 18:18:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
with incineroar returning injured. light watched as the tiger cat fell through a black hole that emerged upon the wall. "well that was a dud." as kyle alerted light to dealing with the rocket on his own. he simply just shrugged it off, "if you say so, i'm gonna go punch the boss in the face, bye!" and thus ran off to do his own thing.

heading toward the second boat to lend @winter a hand. he wondered how exactly that was going. "return you two!" returning incineroar and drifblim back into their pokeball, he'd leave minun out only to call forth plusle. "alright then, let's go zap some rockets!" with a gallantly raised fist, but that would come to be brought down for the docks practically became overran with them. staring at the vicinity for but a minute, they would quickly dash backwards altogether.

"did i say zap, i meant let's just head back! even justice knows when they're outmatched!" leaving a cloud of dust behind. light headed back toward the city in search of , leaving the docks, kyle, and all of the bull crap that was going on there. "sir captain and kyle will be fine on their own!" light commented. and so he ran, and ran, and ran. during his run the twin rabbits, plusle and minun, used HELPING HAND to power each other to prep for the next fight that was to come.

now just where the hell was ?

@raid

• returned incineroar and drifblim. called out plusle, now he has only minun and plusle, minun and plusle used helping hand and have powered each other up to prep for next fight.
  • searching for .
  • left the docks and all it's b.s. behind. don't @ me.

close tab

played by

little sister
13 height
13 height
I HAVE FAILED A MILLION TIMES. WHAT'S ONE MORE?
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicious
ESSER BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2018 6:40:55 GMT
ESSER BLACKWELL Avatar
everything unfolds in front of esser. it's too many people, too many pokemon, and most importantly too many goddamn posts. she's lost, unfit for a multi-faceted brawl. the only one fast enough to keep pace, to catch up to speed with her target, is her golbat. faster than the wind it cuts through, it leaves the sharp sound of cleaving wind in its wake.

a series of AIR SLASHES fly forward. they threaten the only other trainer that isn't already bound up by an ally. the golbat knows better than to risk friendly fire on dragalge. that only leaves . how unfortunate. don't get cut up too badly now.

≫ golbat fires AIR SLASH at

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2018 11:28:35 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"You know what? Maybe I'll take these as well."

Kyle began to frisk @alt 's pockets where he saw him place his own Pokeballs after he recalled his Pokemon into them. Although they were effectively neutralized for now, they still were weapons of mass destruction in the right hands, which he wouldn't put past the Rocket that willingly gave up.

"Echo, we're tracking down."

He suddenly was worried about her. He knew she had a much more dependable party with her, but after they were overwhelmed with numbers earlier, and @light moving to go on his own, he'd rather not put it up to chance whether his acquaintance would survive this encounter. Backup, regardless of whether how unreliable it was, was still backup.

"If you want your Pokemon back, you're going to have to come with me."

tl;dr:
  • Steals @alt 's Pokeballs
  • Poochy E starts to track 's location

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2018 4:57:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
THE DOCKS

[attr="class","aname2"]
BATTLEFRONT #3

[attr="class","ipad"]
SUMMARY
[break][break]

• @bliss breaks free and runs towards @aya and . she then uses STUN SPORE over the two, threatening to take malcolm. she also has her torchic use FLAMETHROWER on 's aegislash.
  • @briar notices the center of the GRAVITY and attacks it! steelix uses SCREECH and CRUNCH; ouchie! arcanine is still busy running around with EXTREMESPEED saving people. what a hero.
  • gets temporarily paralyzed by @bliss's STUN SPORE but still has her pokemon attack. vileplume uses POISON POWDER on @bliss's torchic, and bellossom uses MOON BLAST on petilil.
  • recalls burning poochy back to its pokeball then sends out poochy f (so confusing wtf aero). poochy f uses SAND ATTACK on @alt's vigoroth and YAWN on squirtle.
  • @alt gives up even though that goes against everything i taught you, wtf. asks to arrest him.
  • gets temporarily paralyzed by @bliss's STUN SPORE. FLAMETHROWER hits but is weakened due to the rain. persian uses TAUNT on @bliss's petilil; politoed uses HYDRO PUMP on torchic.
  • @iris wtf this girl out for BLOOD. her ramparados uses SCREECH and HEAD SMASH on 's politoed; dragalge is CAMOUFLAGED as it sneaks up to poor . salamence uses ZEN HEADBUTT on persian.
  • @bliss heals her team with miltank ( would approve)! torchic is hit by HYDRO PUMP before being swapped out for kangaskhan. petilil uses MAGICAL LEAF on persian as it is TAUNTED. kangaskhan uses REVERSAL on aegislash.
  • has her vileplume use AROMATHERAPY on herself and also , curing them of their paralysis. bellossom uses STUN SPORE on kangaskhan. still does not notice @iris' dragalge :monkas:
  • @aya's bayleef takes a hit but gets swapped out for scyther and cofagrigus. cafagrigus tries to DISABLE AROMATHERAPY while scyther uses NIGHT SLASH on 's persian. drapion uses HONE CLAWS.
  • TAKES THE BAIT THIS FOOL. attempts to restrain @alt's hands with a dog collar.
  • THE LORD RECOVERS. politoed and persian have fainted. oricorio DISABLES @aya's cofagrigus's DISABLE (nice) also FEATHER DANCE. wigglytuff DISABLES @iris's rampardos' HEAD SMASH. froslass uses HAIL. basically SHOVES towards the boats while asking for her name.
  • flees with lord , heading towards the ships. her pokemon tail behind!
  • @iris's salamence uses FLAMETHROWER on froslass. her dragalge makes its appearance by WRAPPING its cold, slimy body around . :monkas: someone HELP THIS MAN.
  • @light returns incineroar and drifblim. calls out plusle who along with minun use HELPING HAND in preparation. light searches for ! where is he! getting WRAPPED AF.
  • has her golbat fire an AIR SLASH at :monkas:.
  • steals @alt's pokeballs. poochy e starts to track 's location.
[break][break]

[break][break]

REACTIONS
[break][break]

• @briar: your attacks manage to catch the dusknoir off guard, interrupting its channeling of GRAVITY. the effects still linger but they are nowhere near as intense as before. it turns with its sole red-eye glowing, ready to retaliate with DISABLE on steelix's CRUNCH only to follow it with an intense ICE PUNCH to nidoking.
  • : although it's an intense struggle, the pressure of the moment allows poochy e to hone in on cait's scent. the poochy barks and points its snout toward the ships, as if saying she's there.
  • @everyone: GRAVITY lessens in intensity. flight might be possible now! rain continues to pour.
  • @everyone: the main entrance is now blocked off by heavy rocket forces. it looks as though the only method of escaping is by the water, or by the skies!
[break][break]

strength in numbers. rocket rolls them over bit by bit, ripping control out of the hands of the league. with the main entrance now blocked off, the options are limited for league officials.[break][break]

notes:[break]
- switching pokemon will take one action from both pokemon switching out and switching in.[break]
- players should decide amongst themselves what hits and what doesn't. be reasonable and communicate![break]
- moderators will determine environmental damage.[break][break]

OBJECTIVES
[break][break]
LEAGUE:[break]
a) help workers evacuate via the main entrance. attempts can be made to be fled by water.[break]
b) attempt to destroy at least three ships in rocket's reinforcement fleet.[break]
c) follow the orders of as he takes charge of the situation, and protect him at all costs.[break][break]

ROCKET:[break]
a) stop as many workers from fleeing as possible, either dead or alive.[break]
b) destroy at least three league ships that are fleeing.[break]
c) capture alive.[break][break]
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Roboto Condensed]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2018 14:31:05 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"..."

she sucked in a breath, her eyes widening after she violently jerked forward the moment the 'air slash' had met the flesh of her back. 

"i'm okay.

the back of her shirt was torn now, several open wounds exposed to the air as they began to weep their crimson in thick lines that saturated her attire. she appeared to be frozen in place, the girl attempting to both mentally and physically anchor herself after being dealt the blow. 

"i'm okay.

cait fell to her knees with a pained grunt, trembling violently as she did so. bellossom would almost immediately proceed to wail while vileplume maintained a stunned silence. it wasn't long before the former rushed forth, clinging onto her mistress's side with a pair of shiny, wet eyes as she released small noises of distress. the young woman didn't move, frozen and struggling not to allow panic to take hold.  

'this is bad. oh, gods, this is bad. it hurts so much.' 

[ cait has been hit by 'air slash'. she's been rendered temporarily immobile. ] 

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2018 17:39:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
hail hits an outline too late. the snare of something against malcolm’s body becomes a soaking wrap that he cannot escape. aegislash turns too late – bound by the dragalge, malcolm tremours beneath ice and its press. he lost grip of cadet alfric. malcolm cannot crane his neck to see she is on the ground.

flamethrower tears through the weather. ice body does not save froslass and, instead, the flame eats into her. another flicker of disable as the wigglytuff twitches its ear, disabling the salamance’s last used move. kenzie turns back towards its immobilised trainer and stumbles, frantic, back towards him.

@raid
• wrapped up by dralgalge
• mal is immobilised rn 
• froslass down
disable from wigglytuff
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2018 19:19:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Derek couldn't believe the power of this 'Kyle'

He was so strong, so daring, so courageous! Just being near him made the young Rocket's heart skip a beat as if he was being indoctrinated by the sheer charisma radiation off of the blonde Leaguer's body. Derek desperately wanted to keep fighting him he needed to keep fighting him the desire to keep battling was melting the edges of his mind and by extension possibly his brain as images of Kyle's poochy beating up on his dragon played back on a full, terrifying loop.

It just wouldn't stop, Detroit was minding his own business after schilacking that overgrown roided up cat and then WHAM before they knew it he was being played roughly with by a small black dog. It was insanity at its finest and for some odd reason, it made Derek want to cry. The power and horror of Kyle was too much for his small mind to come to terms with. Maybe he stood a chance if they were both only using one Pokemon but right now? He couldn't dream of facing off with the blonde bomb that called himself a league officer. This was all too much for him. Oh so too much. Whatever could he do now? He was none by a prisoner in his own mind, a prisoner to Kyle. Now there was no hope of escape, no hope of getting back to Rocket! There was no hope of telling Bonnie how he felt about her and her Pokemon and her large melons. Oh, life was such a cruel mistress to Derek Carr. Or maybe it was only cruel to the Carr clan!

If only he knew his parents better he could call in early for bail money or at least some money on his books... That and cigarettes with the right amount he could turn the prison upside down and buy his way to freedom or at least a comfy cell.

"You really are the best at what you do huh?" he cleared his throat and tried to offer a smile to the arresting officer. With that, he waited for the man to make some sort of judgment of him. Give him so sort of hope for mercy! Derek couldn't die out here! He couldn't die on a boat, there was so much he wanted to do! Like play video games and eat Pizza with Bonnie. Or maybe play video games and eat pizza alone! His life wasn't that complicated! He just wanted a little relief, a little relaxation and had he known that joining rocket would make him face the likes of Kyle the destroyer he would have never signed his name on the dotted line! He would have run home and begged his parents to take him back in or beg his brother to let him crash on his couch for a few years until he got back on his feet! There was no such thing as easy money and Derek could see that now! Now all he wanted was some sort of relief from all of the pain Kyle was putting him through mentally. It just wasn't fair! How could one guy be so strong?

Or at least, all of that would have been true had Derek not been zoned out the past few minutes after surrendering. No, he wasn't in a panicked state but more so he was looking up at Kyle with wide eyes and a toothy grin, as if to say 'hey, I'm not a danger to your little guy, don't hurt me just yet." almost like an animal showing its belly to a much bigger predator. Or maybe he was like a cunning animal trying to lower its predator into a false sense of security before driving his fangs into its neck and shaking it dead with all of his might. Those were likely things but Derek was not a monster. He may not have feared Kyle, but he respected him all the same.

With a wide toothy grin, the young Carr watched as the other male pulled out not handcuffs, not a rope but a collar! A dog collar! It was a bit early for them to play around like this but alas it seemed Kyle was most interested in arresting him than playing house. The makeshift handcuffs worked for the most part!

His wrist was bound tightly, he could feel the dark leather of the collar warmed by Kyle's pocket constrict around his wrist as the grooves of the inner collar's material pressed against his skin and bounded him in place.

"Ouch, a little tight there chief." Derek chuckled as he got off of his knees and crossed his right leg beneath his left. He shifted his wrist behind his back as he tried to make his new bindings as comfortable as possible. At the very least he could stall for time as his only captor departed to find that other officer. The cute green-head most likely and boy was she cute. Her eyes were like two glimmering emeralds, her hair was almost like silk but didn't fry at its ends! It was full and bouncy. He liked her look, he liked her appeal! She reminded him of the ramen he so frequently enjoyed. What a woman she was... He needed to see more of her and getting arrested may have just given him that opportunity. Still, he was doing a disservice to his fellow rockets all bound up like this!

"I should probably get back to work soon," he mumbled beneath his breath as Kyle called for one of his hounds to guard the semi-passive rocket.

With a smile on his face Derek did none but smile at the man as he nodded his head, "Okie Dokie, have fun." he tried to wave from behind his back, though the tight collar made it difficult to maneuver his arms. If only he had a wristwatch. Oh wait, he still had his Pokeballs! Or so he thought.

Helpless, Derek watched as Kyle took Pokeballs from his Pockets. The officer took five in total meaning he must have taken a few empty ones as well. This left Derek with just three balls left one of which would have to have his Pokemon in them. He silently prayed to himself as he tried to shimmy his weight to feel what Pokeballs were left. His instincts were correct, he had just three left and with this three he had to pull off one hell of an escape before the big dog guarding him was the wiser.

Sitting on his butt Derek leaned back a bit as he watched the injured guard dog limp about. He felt sorry for the little pooch he too was once a crippled mess on the ground with someone bigger than him barking orders at him! Maybe he could befriend the little mutt after he gets away from him.

Balling up his fist he seated his thumb in the palm of his hands and sighed. He had maybe done this one other time. He tightened his grip with all of the strength he had and began to put immense pressure on right thumb’s ligaments before flicking his wrist forward.

There was a pop he gasped and before he knew it his hand and now loose thumb was just condensed enough to slip out of the collar. With that out of the way, he still looked as if he was bound up in case the poochy got suspicious but in a swift sweeping movement he reached into his pockets and emptied them throwing all three Pokeballs at the ground.

Out of the three two were empty and the one at center produced his Vigoroth in an explosion fo shiny white light. Derek hopped to his feet and ordered an attack immediately, “Quick! Use slash on that poochy!” If the attack was successful Derek would follow up by pouncing on the poochy and putting the collar over his mouth and tightening it just enough for the dog’s mouth to be sealed.

“Memphis! You rock!” he gave his Pokemon a thumbs up before checking their surroundings. Tucking the dark type beneath his right arm he and his Vigoroth wandered after Kyle to wherever the others had fumbled off to. He’d need to track down that officer soon and maybe asks for a bandage for his thumb.

-derek breaks his thumb ligament to escape the makeshift collar

=derek attacks poochy f and bounds its mouth with a collar

-derek chases after Kyle but likely gets lost so he’s just wandering the ship.

-derek only has one of his pokemon Kyle now has five of his pokeballs two holding his other pokemon.