every scar will build my throne

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 14:18:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","zawarudo"]
[attr="class","zawarudotop"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-earth"]NUBIA
[attr="class","zawarudotab2"]
]

[attr="class","zawarudoleft"]
[attr="class","zawarudoleft2"]

[attr="class","zawarudoleft3"]

[attr="class","ion-star"]FRIENDSHIP

nubia is basically a golden retriever: eager, happy to please, doggedly loyal, and loves to snuggle. she's such a great friend, honestly. just please don't forget to take her out on walks or else she goes stir crazy. but that ain't even a lie lmao. nubia is always sweet, cheery, and will go two hundred extra miles to see someone smile. this makes her so easy to take advantage of though because everyone looks like a friend to her tbh.

[attr="class","ion-fireball"]HATESHIP

it's more likely that you're going to hate her instead of nubia ever hating anyone. in her eyes, there is no way she could ever associate hatred with anyone. people are "troubled," meaning that it's inevitable she tries to see the best in even the most rotten of people. there is a list of hardcore shit that will make her have to turn away from someone but nubia was never actually built to try and administer or combat any kind of hate.

[attr="class","ion-heart"]LOVESHIP

nubia loves love!! but she's really bad at it lol. she is typically crushing or tries to pick up on flirting but she's terrible at it. what it comes down to is that nubia is oblivious. but she wants her own happy little fairytale and maybe even a family of her own days. it's not something she is actively chasing with the million other things currently going on in her life, but it's always a possibility!!

[attr="class","ion-lightbulb"]LOOKING FOR...

i would love to see more guests who stay at the hotel she owns with her sister, maybe someone to take advantage of her, plenty of league buds, and maybe a situation where she misinterprets someone's kindness as flirting and things get awkward real fast pls pls pls.

[attr="class","zawarudoright"]
[attr="class","ion-clipboard"]

APPLICATION

[attr="class","zawarudoimg"]

[attr="class","zawarudoname"]

NUBIA[break]
HAJJAR

[attr="class","zawarudolyric"]

think you're in control until you're not. and you're so in love until you're not. find a place where we can be alone. find a place where we can be our selves. so, aim high and aim true. i'm falling like a feather past your cheek. feel the breath of heaven on your face.

[attr="class","zawarudobot"]

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-nuclear"]STAZ
]

staz isn't the ideal friend tbh. she's someone who is an opportunist and egocentric, making it difficult for anyone to feel like they have an actual connection with her. it's kind of the way she prefers it. by purposely detaching herself from others she feels like she is creating a glass case around herself to make her untouchable. also, don't ever count on her to be reliable or helpful. if anything, all you'll get from her is sardonic remarks.

this is the kind of shit that stassia lives for. she's astute when it comes to observing others, loves to see what makes them tick. one of staz's favorite hobbies is goading people and seeing how long it takes until they explode. she has no fear, loves confrontation, and could care less about what you think. her father is also a midlevel mafioso for team rocket, so her affiliation is kinda obvious and she prolly gets plenty of shit for it.

someone who doesn't have a heart isn't capable of love jk she is a big mush child inside but no one needs to know that. love for staz is basically a foreign concept. she's much more preoccupied with pursuing indulgence instead. the woman's suave and that's all she really needs to get her way. give her sex and you'll be her new found obession for like two minutes.

i would love to see staz get into some team rocket shenanigans, try and have to talk her way out of a face off with authorities, maybe get some of her bandmates on board, and honestly thread with anyone who wants to try and take on this nightmare child.

APPLICATION

STAZ[break]
LYNCH

gave me sweet love. heaven above sent me love. but it wasn't enough. no, it wasn't enough. 'cause i've been a devil, i've been a saint. somebody help me, i can't change. i keep on runnin' toward the fire. oh, gonna get burned.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-waterdrop"]NIMUE
]

her friend's have to be ride or dies because nimue is kind of a joke, but a passionate one. being a water dancer, she's grown up feeling like she's a bit of a gimmick at times and it makes it hard for her to feel like her friends are genuine. but she's pretty badass? like she loves everything about her holistic upbringing, aggressively cares about her friends, ends up being way too sassy but also laughably apologetic.

she gets fired up by a lot of shit, sometimes too fired up. mostly when people are generally being shitty and those are times when it's hard for her to hold her tongue. nim's made a few scenes or spoken preemptively and ends up having to profusely apologize or swallow her pride. anyone who thinks her healing gig is a sham also falls on her shit list. please, make a joke of it and watch her lose it.

this is a confusing one. guys are nice to look at but nimue's been realizing she thinks the same thing about pretty ladies lately too. she's been shoving the whole issue aside but eventually i want her to just have to face it head on. in general, she's fine with flirting and a casual date or two but immediately shuts down when anyone tries to approach her about anything more deep or involved.

anyone other water poke lovers tbh, someone to try and help her understand how to bond with her fire poke, anyone who wants to experience her healing ways, other league members to bond with, and pretty girls to confuse the fuck out of nimue pls :*

APPLICATION

NIMUE[break]
VOS

there's an ocean inside of my head. waves that don't ever rest. this kind of beauty ain't ordinary. you look, but do you really see? won't you take your time on me? 'cause we got nowhere else to be.

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-heart-broken"]GISELLE
]

her friend's have to be ride or dies because nimue is kind of a joke, but a passionate one. being a water dancer, she's grown up feeling like she's a bit of a gimmick at times and it makes it hard for her to feel like her friends are genuine. but she's pretty badass? like she loves everything about her holistic upbringing, aggressively cares about her friends, ends up being way too sassy but also laughably apologetic.

she gets fired up by a lot of shit, sometimes too fired up. mostly when people are generally being shitty and those are times when it's hard for her to hold her tongue. nim's made a few scenes or spoken preemptively and ends up having to profusely apologize or swallow her pride. anyone who thinks her healing gig is a sham also falls on her shit list. please, make a joke of it and watch her lose it.

this is a confusing one. guys are nice to look at but nimue's been realizing she thinks the same thing about pretty ladies lately too. she's been shoving the whole issue aside but eventually i want her to just have to face it head on. in general, she's fine with flirting and a casual date or two but immediately shuts down when anyone tries to approach her about anything more deep or involved.

anyone other water poke lovers tbh, someone to try and help her understand how to bond with her fire poke, anyone who wants to experience her healing ways, other league members to bond with, and pretty girls to confuse the fuck out of nimue pls :*

APPLICATION

GISELLE[break]
DUPONT

i am burnt out, i smell of smoke. it seeps through her cracks and so i start to choke. sentences sit in her mouth that are templated, you waited smiling for this. "but they love you." over and over, "they love you." thousands and thousands of eyes just like mine. aching to find out who they are.

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:570px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Space Mono:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.zawarudo]border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#232323;color:#999999;width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotop]border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab]white-space:nowrap;height:10px;padding:20px;padding-right:0px;overflow:hidden;position:absolute;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab i]padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab2]width:100%;height:10px;margin-top:20px;background-color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab:hover .zawarudotab2]margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft]height:520px;overflow:auto;border-right:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft2]padding:20px;border-right:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3]border:solid 1px #191919;margin-bottom:20px;font:11px roboto;text-align:justify;padding:24px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;background-color:#1f1f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1]margin:-24px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;font:bold 10px Inconsolata;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;color:#090909;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1 div]float:left;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1 i]padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoimg]margin:25px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoname]border-top:solid 1px #191919;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;padding:19px;font:bold 20px Space Mono;line-height:15px;text-align:center;color:#eeeeee;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudolyric]padding:25px;font:10px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoright]border-top:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1f1f1f;color:#dddddd;font:12px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;padding:15px;width:140px;margin-left:330px;margin-top:-46px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoright div]float:right;margin:-15px;border-left:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:45px;width:45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudobot]background-color:#2f2f2f;border-top:solid 1px #191919;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-align:right;padding:20px;line-height:9px;color:#eeeeee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zawarudoleft::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background: #1f1f1f;border:0px;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color:#2f2f2f;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 14:44:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Alright Tsun I'ma keep it funky I love literally all three of these damn kids, but I ain't tryna bother you so lemme settle on one rl quick. I think Nubia and Dante could have a pretty interesting kinda aesthetic maybe she finds Dante broken and injured somewhere after a fight or in the aftermath of some chaos and she can't turn away the wounded soldier and he tries to repay the debt he owes to her. He's really just an old dad and seeing how trusting she is could really just fuck him up. Alternatively, I can def see Dante being hired by Staz' father to protect her at venues as a bodyguard and she's just the most annoying kid to deal with constantly getting Dante into fights with people because she's out being reckless to his chagrin. HONESTLY I'M DOWN FOR ANYTHING AND UR GREAT OK.

close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
did i close my fist around something delicate?
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 14:45:19 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
& @tsundere

hi tsundere!! i have zeke here -- he's a league fellow, a nice enough gay that's a little bit stoic and gruff at times. he's a police officer, so if nubia ever needs some friend on the inside, lmk. i pictured him staying at her hotel and being nice (but gay) and then nubia misinterpreting it and things being uncomfortable? could be interesting!

alternatively, he's been having weird nightmares lately thanks to the curse regirock put on him during the raid, so he's been waking up all sweaty and scared and stuff lately. maybe it happens while he's staying at the hotel and either nubia overhears it somehow or he awkwardly has to ask for new sheets bc his are soaked with sweat??

also if you ever want to do a mission of any variety zeke is always available. so yeah i'd love to thread even if you'd rather do something other than what was mentioned before!!

also nubia is such a pretty name!

@aya & @tsundere2

i also have aya, who sells pokemon to team rocket/is kind of scary but in the nice way. honestly she probably wouldn't like staz because staz also seems like a scary, opportunistic meanie so there'd be no trust between them. of course aya would be down to do any missions with staz/hate staz/get staz pokemon so lmk!!

honestly love all the characters omg

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 17:41:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

+ nubia

HEY HI HELLO. i love all of this and thank u so so so much for even taking the time to plot with my garbage kids. i love both of the ideas that you've come up with equally holy shit. i kind of want to pursue the first though bc discomfort always makes for a good time. i'd also be down for any mission with either nubia or nimue, so i'll def take you up on that offer. and thank u!!! her name is my fuckin' fave but i'm biased as hell lol.

aya + staz

scary in the nice way is my kinda woman. but same, staz prolly wouldn't want to fuck with her bc deep down i feel like she knows aya could tear apart her very thin facade. but meanies need to unite and i can see her loving to take advantage of the connections that aya has. plus. it's always nice to have someone to go on missions with!!

thank you so much ur too kind <3

@creed + nubia

dude you shouldn't have to settle. plot with all of them, duh. but my dear nubia!! so, i'm absolutely down for this before she would drop all of her shit in a second to try and help him. even better, she would never let him repay her because nubia doesn't think that kind of stuff is necessary. let my little golden retriever fuck up dante's feels plssssss.

dante + staz

AHHHHHH YES. to his chagrin she is going to do whatever the fuck she wants and dante is just going to have to deal with tbh. lmao he would have to clean up so many messes and i think staz would just love to try and make him as much extra work as possible bc she is a terrible fuck gurl.

close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
did i close my fist around something delicate?
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 22:00:31 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
& @tsundere

omg wait i forgot to mention that i love that you used candles by daughter for your lyrics and shit for nubia i've loved that song 4ever!!

but yes i think we should definitely have that awkward interaction asap! nubia seems like such a...cinnamon roll. and i'm always up for a mission, nubia or nimue or whomEVER!

@aya & @tsundere2

i kind of think aya would be coming from the same place, since staz loves to see what makes people tick? like, they could probably kill each other, which makes aya hate/respect staz. plus staz has a big mean daddy too, so they're kinda the same while being totally different? so yeah, another let's do a mission whenever kinda deal if you wanna ever feel these two out!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2018 13:39:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@creed & @tsundere

Ayyyyyyy he's actually a walking train wreck so pls save him from himself I see Nubia is more often than not traveling so maybe a job gone wrong and she finds him halfway bleeding out during a tropical storm on route 119 and just see where that goes?

@creed & @tsundere2

Dante is here to smoke 3 packs of Newports while throwing some young twenty-somethings against the wall whenever she makes shit hit the fan. Maybe a thread in Slateport at some rave or nightclub where things get a little out of hand or maybe even a 'hangover' thread where she lost something the night before and the two have to retrace their steps to find her cellphone or something funny when in actuality she had it all along.

I'm honestly down for anything if you like any of the ideas or have something in mind just tell me I don't mind starting a thread or twooooo

SIDENOTE: I'm interested in the drummer boy for Staz' band are there any requirements you're looking for?
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 22:31:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@tsundere + @yvonne

hey there! yvonne is a weathered, crooked journalist that's going to be staying at your hotel. she's kind of distant and rough to get along with, but a general desire not to get kicked out onto the street will leave her much more likely to socially accommodate nubia.

while she spends most days either locked in her room or out out and about she gets restless at night and probably enjoys the quiet lobby or otherwise sets herself up in some lounging space (assuming there is one). i'm putting this up in a bit of a rush so i'm not sure how much more to add on the fly . . .

if there's ever any problems while she's in the immediate vicinity it's more than a little likely she'd step in to help out. not necessarily because she's a good person or especially concerned with nubia, but more likely because she needs an outlet and giving troublemakers trouble always hits the spot. even if she is secretly a troublemaker herself. going from cop to soldier to rocket has been weird like that.

@tsundere +

this is going to lack detail, but i know that fernando gave nubia contact information that will lead her to lillian (and that lillian made the reservation for his room at the hotel). idk what they might do but. . . she's here.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2018 17:35:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@yvonne + nubia

welp sounds like these two are def going to have a harmonious kind of arrangement because nubia loves to make sure that all of her guests are situated and satisfied with their arrangements.

while she spends most days either locked in her room or out out and about she gets restless at night and probably enjoys the quiet lobby or otherwise sets herself up in some lounging space (assuming there is one). i'm putting this up in a bit of a rush so i'm not sure how much more to add on the fly . . .

there is def some kind of space that could be designated as a "lounge" but because it is the seaside shanty it's going to be something that is super quaint and cozy. nubia usually takes the night shift and honestly would never be against some light conversation if yvnonne is ever interested.

let's give her a reason to find an outlet then and maybe have some hooligan at the inn and she steps up to address the issue before nubia makes it there herself??

lillian + nubia

ah i kind of headcanoned that nubia would have never pursued the contact information fernando gave her, but maybe...she does? it's a solid way for these two to be able to meet and if you want a thread between these two, i am more than down!!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2018 6:05:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@tsundere -

Ryusuke/Nubia:

Simply put, I could see these two becoming friends. While they had radically different home situations growing up neither had an easy time of it, and both were kept from starting as trainers at the usual age because of it. In a lot of ways they both became trainers for the same reasons - Ryusuke grew up hearing of his parents' travels and exploits, and the same is true of Nubia and the people that stayed in her hotel. They both started at the same age of fifteen but that's where things diverge as Ryusuke left home entirely - now that he's back in Hoenn after a year spent in Johto, though, he falls in that weird in between spot similar both to Nubia's experiences and the travelers she used to listen to growing up. Aside from that, though, I think the contrasts could provide some amusement all its own as - despite being nearly ten years Nubia's junior - he's almost her exact opposite in many ways when it comes to personality. It's not that Ryusuke means ill or is unpleasant to.... well, he can be unpleasant to be around if he really doesn't like someone, but he's got that Old Man cynicism going for him which could be an interesting foil to Nubia's optimism. Alternatively - if they do end up getting along - I could easily see Ryusuke as that one friend who's typically ready to step in if someone starts to take advantage of someone as he's already got a bit of a complex when it comes to dealing with that type of person.

Ryusuke/Staz:

Will probably hate each other's guts. Ryusuke doesn't typically go looking for fights but he's not likely to back down from one, he gives as good as he gets. Given that he's just come home from Johto he's likely very aware of Team Rocket but still has enough smug confidence that he's likely not scared of them - if Staz tries to start something that's probably going to spiral out of control pretty fast, which could be plenty amusing in its own right.