spooky lil' girl like you (w)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2018 13:50:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she regrets every decision that leads up to this very moment.

the luvdisc is precious but certainly isn't worth the shiver that runs down nimue's spine when she looks up at the dilapidated sight before her. she was too focused on the pokemon, never once thinks it is a rational idea to glance up instead of at the fleeing heart-shaped creature. "shit," she grumbles to herself, the displeasure mingles with growing fear as she fumbles for her pokeballs.

the lapras appears in the shallow water beside her as notable footsteps begin to approach her location.

close tab

played by

NOODLES

NIKOLAI
HE/HIM
TWENTY-FIVE
CYBER BOY
GYM LEADER
37 height
37 height
awards
241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikolai
NIKOLAI PETROV
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2018 18:45:54 GMT
NIKOLAI PETROV Avatar

the clouds are dark and heavy as he flies on the back of his aerodactyl; the dinosaur's wings cut through the air with precision and intensity that's unmatched and soon enough, they're in the clear.

sea mauville comes into sight.

water has never been his strong suit despite being leader of a city that was once famous for its water-gym. he needs to be more mindful of the past; he can't avoid it forever. and the least he can do for sootopolis is to pay it homage.

but he's not alone.

"did it get away?" he asks; the rippling in the water tells the tale. "unlucky." he has no pokemon out because he doesn't need them yet.

for now, she holds his attention.

@tsundere3
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2018 19:14:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she promptly leaps from the shore to the back of her trusted companion when she hears words seemingly pulled from the air itself. her arms slither around nixie's neck but nimue lets out a relieved sigh when she finally acknoweldge's nikolai's presence.

her shoulder's straighten and she stands rigid, regaining a semblance of confidence she does not actually possess in this moment. her bare feet ground themselves on the shore once more. "yeah, it did," nim grumbles to the man. "i bet it felt the bad vibes from this whole damned sea just as much as i do," she answers, her tone too bitter to allow the water dancer the consideration to introduce herself.

close tab

played by

NOODLES

NIKOLAI
HE/HIM
TWENTY-FIVE
CYBER BOY
GYM LEADER
37 height
37 height
awards
241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikolai
NIKOLAI PETROV
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2018 19:29:04 GMT
NIKOLAI PETROV Avatar

"you don't like the ocean?" 

she presents herself in a way that's all too familiar: rigid stance, shoulders straightened as if she's emulating confidence. he was once like that. once.

he steps closer but is mindful of her space. "maybe you're getting bad vibes because that's what you're giving it." he pauses for a moment but breaks his stance with a chuckle.

"i'm joking. probably just bad luck, yeah?" he mimics her body language. "what's your name, darling?"

@tsundere3
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2018 19:45:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"that's not it at all!" nimue shrilly counters to him.

it's entirely the opposite. she's more fond of the water than anything else. it's how nimue was raised. "it's everything in the water that's...i dunno...off," nimue attempts to tackle her issue with the location, offers an explanation now that she feels more composed.

the rigidity in her shoulders lessens but nimue does not allow her vigilance to slip. not here. "you really can't feel how chilling this place is? the energy needs to be exorcised or something." her brows furrow and nim's nose scrunches but the look is only fleeting. "i'm nimue and this is nixie. what about you?"

close tab

played by

NOODLES

NIKOLAI
HE/HIM
TWENTY-FIVE
CYBER BOY
GYM LEADER
37 height
37 height
awards
241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikolai
NIKOLAI PETROV
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2018 19:53:19 GMT
NIKOLAI PETROV Avatar

everything in the water—perhaps, gun to his head; or more like gun to 's head; he could force himself to feel how chilling this place is or how the water doesn't seem to be right. but this is not one of those times and there's nothing that beckons him to do so.

"sorry, i'm not much of a believer." there are ghost-pokemon and yet he chooses not to believe in the supernatural. it's careless of him not to.

introductions are made and he returns his with a smile. "nikolai. may i?" he asks as he takes another step forward, reaching his hand out towards the lapras. his intentions should be clear: he wants to pet it.

@tsundere3
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2018 23:27:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she looks like she takes personal offense to his words. it's evident in the way nimue grows silent for a fleeting moment, the corners of her mouth pull downwards and any trace of a gleam in her eye vanishes. "that's an issue for another day," she speaks under her breath, a vow that she will encounter this man another day.

nixie's eyes glimmer with glee when she seemingly becomes the subject of their conversation. the slender woman steps back, her hand held out to alert nikolai that he is more than welcome to interact with the transport pokemon.

"please do. she loves people more than me, i swear," nim remarks with a jolly laugh as nixie attempts to nuzzle her head contentedly into nikolai's outstretched hand.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2018 6:50:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SANDYGAST APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / water compaction[break]
sandstorm / shore up / shadow ball / giga drain
[break][break]

@tsundere3 &

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LUMINEON APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / storm drain[break]
water pulse / whirlpool / u-turn / safeguard
[break][break]

@tsundere3 &

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

NOODLES

NIKOLAI
HE/HIM
TWENTY-FIVE
CYBER BOY
GYM LEADER
37 height
37 height
awards
241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikolai
NIKOLAI PETROV
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2018 19:02:16 GMT
NIKOLAI PETROV Avatar

he breaks into a wide smile the moment nixie nuzzles her head into his outstretched hand. he'd mindful of his touch, soon moving to scratch the back of her ear. 

"my mother had a lapras once. gentle creatures, really." 

reluctantly, he pulls his hand back when he hears splashing coming from the water. "thank you," he leaves nixie with parting words as he calls out his own pokemon.

gardevoir makes quick work of the lumineon. PSYCHIC lifts it up into the air but she's mindful of her powers. gardevoir soon flings the water-type back into the ocean, far away from where they are.

@tsundere3
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2018 1:13:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she wants to speak more about nixie, loves being able to gush about the wondrous creature that is her lapras.

but they are interrupted. not by a single diversion, but two.

nikolai disposes of the lumineon with poise by allowing his gardevoir to drive off the water type in a single move. nixie finds no use in relying on her own abilities, only needs to cry out in a language unknown to nimue to coax the sandygast to dissipate.

"that was inconvenient," nimue remarks, brows furrowed together in displeasure.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2018 3:10:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CRAWDAUNT APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / hyper cutter[break]
swift / night slash / razor shell / vice grip
[break][break]

@tsundere3 &

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DHELMISE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / steelworker[break]
anchor shot / shadow ball / energy ball / power whip
[break][break]

@tsundere3 &

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

NOODLES

NIKOLAI
HE/HIM
TWENTY-FIVE
CYBER BOY
GYM LEADER
37 height
37 height
awards
241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikolai
NIKOLAI PETROV
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2018 15:42:16 GMT
NIKOLAI PETROV Avatar

"it was." 

two more pokemon make their presence known as they emerge from the murky depths of the ocean. nikolai chooses to handle the scarier of the two: the dhelmise, a pokemon that's quite rare to the region but it's a welcomed sight.

"handle it, please." 

another PSYCHIC stops the dhelmise from moving but it doesn't stop the POWER WHIP that slams gardevoir into the side of sea mauville. she's fine, though, as she retaliates with another forced PSYCHIC to immobilize the thing.

he throws a pokeball.

@tsundere3
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2018 16:43:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

the sight of the crawdaunt elates her. nimue's feet leave the ground as she leaps in exaltation. the crustacean does not possess the appeal of a luvdisc, but any aquatic creature is welcome as her comrade.

she doesn't enjoy relying on physical force to capture the creature. but it's apparent this type of altercation the crawdaunt is peeved, he immediately launches towards nixie with the intent of using VICE GRIP. "nixie, use MIST then try and hit him with CONFUSE RAY," she hollers, hasty to react to the pokemon's aggression.

the surrounding area grows hazy and nixie's CONFUSE RAY directly connects with the crawdaunt. his mind is fuddled and his scuttling movements halt. her pokeball is already prepped and nimue tosses it fiercely towards the crawdaunt.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga