Breach [mission]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breach [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2018 15:18:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
the afternoon was spent in the lilycove museum, blending into the patrons as she perused the art. the tour guide proved helpful, giving helpful hints regarding the value of each piece as aya walked along with the rest of the group, pretending to take in the glory of the art.

she hates art -- at least, she hates modern art. it is a wasted mode of expression and fails to make her react. but a mission is a mission, and money is money; someone will buy the shit on the black market, and she'll profit.

the normal attire she wore to the museum 8 hours ago is swapped for darker colors and a mask hides her identity. the outfit looks heist appropriate as she leans against the western wall of the building where any night-friendly pedestrians will not see her. her eyes flicker from far-off star to far-off star as she awaits the arrival of her assigned partner, a so-called "@tsundere2 ."

@tsundere2 hi this is trash forgive me!!!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breach [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2018 13:29:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
aya's probably seen the museum curator while she toured both floors earlier in the day. staz has too, and she makes sure oringo's beady stares drinks in the sight of him before they finally depart from the museum. it's been hours since early afternoon and she's eager to commence the heist.

oringo swaggers towards the western wall, having taken on the form of the aforementioned curator with his illusive abilities. staz follows after him in the shadows, wondering exactly what the zoroark has in mind for her partner.

"what are you doing out here?" oringo gruffly calls out to aya, human speech completely capable in this form.

staz responds by letting out a breathy laugh, dancing out from the darkness that blankets her to properly gaze at aya. "zoroark's are pretty neat, don't you think?"

@aya
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breach [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 19:48:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
a masculine voice disrupts her wait, its urgency and familiarity enough to make aya spring off the wall into a ready stance. her hand instinctively goes to her hip, ready to pluck voltaire's pokeball to silence any potential threat to the mission. with the emergence of the girl, ferocity submits to confusion, which then submits to understanding. and vague irritation.

she stifles a chuckle and resumes a normal posture, a hand resting on her hip. aya feels her heart racing from the scare. "very cute." there's a hint of frustration in her voice, but she finds herself mostly friendly toward @tsundere2 as a small, disingenuous smile forms on her face. "it's convincing, i will say that. and you're staz, right? or are you a second zoroark here to fuck with me?"

the urgent edge of her voice dissipates into the more soothing, honeyed quality that more naturally befits her. "you're going to make things very easy on us. ezra will be so pleased!" the formality of a handshake does not beseech her as she walks past the woman and her disguised pokemon toward the entrance.

"who'd have thought we'd just walk right in?"

@tsundere2

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breach [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2018 20:12:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
aya's reaction is enough to feel satisfied by the stunt she commands oringo to pull. he enjoys the mischief too, doesn't even need to be encouraged to participate. the range of her reactions produces another lilt of laughter to be pulled from her lips. it's entirely unnecessary but ultimately serves its purpose: to provide stassia with a diversion.

she continues to linger behind the staged curator, allows oringo to appear convincing as he orchestrates the brunt of their mission. "i thought so," staz airily responds to aya. her lips pull back and the ferocity of her smile is covered in a saccharine coating. "he does his job pretty damn well. staz lynch in the flesh. which makes you aya," she concludes, their introductions complete.

the glee of aya's words doesn't resonate with staz. she's only here for her own persona gain, much like the majority of other rocket members. oringo produces a ring of keys, chooses the correct key, and the sound of the main entry unlocking echoes pleasingly to the pair. "the challenge is half of the fun sometimes, but making things effortless is even more satisfying."

oringo beckons to the ladies to enter the museum. staz nods to the zoroark, swaggers into the foyer and begins to gravitate towards the pieces she clearly recalls from memory.

@aya

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breach [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2018 14:25:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"i was ready to move bodies. effortless is just peachy."

they walk together toward the entrance, aya suddenly aware of her choice of clothing as being less than ideal as they walk through the front door. it doesn't matter; zoroark has somehow secured the keys to let them in. questions beg to be asked, but aya refuses them, unconcerned with the key's origin. it lets them in all the same, permitting them free reign over the place until spotted.

staz wastes no time; she's seen the place before, and, like aya, knows what they need. the masked woman follows her cohort, eyes alert and scanning the area repeatedly for any signs of disruption. "wonder where the night crew is?" security, janitors, anybody really.

her eyes fall upon a small vase, supposedly dating back to the renaissance in the unova region. it is crafted in gold and heavily decorated with gems; something from the depths of the abyssal ruins. a hand is outstretched but halts before grabbing, resisting the easy temptation before considering the possibilities. "so accessible, and yet..." her voice is a whisper that climbs in volume as she turns her head to staz somewhere across the foyer. "do we think these are alarm protected?"

probably is a safe answer.

@tsundere2

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breach [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2018 15:22:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"probably around here somewhere," staz absently calls back to aya. "it'd only be security, but from what i learned today they pride themselves on their state of the art security system. so, i bet they only have a single guard on." her venture to the museum earlier filled her with a wealth of knowledge; oringo's heckling handed her even more.

there was plenty staz didn't need to address when it came to the zoroark. he proved himself endlessly with his capacity to create chaos on any scale.

her golden gaze pinpoints aya, moments before her greedy hands reach out towards some piece of decor that's now considered an artifact. "get your grubby hands away from that. we have to disable whatever alarms they have set before we do anything else."

staz is usually the careless one; she changes her direction and begins to head towards aya and her vase. "i can get us to the control room, but do you have someone who can disable the alarms?" she sounds snippy, and she is. staz wants to get a damned paycheck from all of this pesky work.

@aya

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breach [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2018 2:00:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
staz's sharp words pinch at aya's ear like a mosquito bite. right now, she is a child being scolded by her teacher, regardless of the reality. the snippiness of her demands does not go unnoticed, simply unacknowledged by aya as her hand recoils from the vase.

the words for a response do not come to aya right away as her mind wanders in an attempt to come up with the solution. a half-formed possibility occupies her mind and begins to spill out of her mouth slowly but confidently. "my cofagrigus should be able to disrupt any central monitoring centers from the shadows. i don't see why he couldn't disable the security system in the same way." the "grubby" hand that had been so close to blowing the sanctity of their operation just moments ago now rests on aya's chin pensively.

"we should knockout any guards while we're there. i'm sure there's somebody there." the zoroark's presence should be enough to ward off any direct investigation for the time being, but aya would rather neutralize any threats sooner rather than later.

she begins to walk further from the entrance, toward the control room, her pace even but quick as she walks by her cohort without waiting once again.

@tsundere2

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breach [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2018 16:26:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she gives aya a nod of acknowledgement, seemingly satisfied by the approach her partner proposes.

"tell that tomb raider to get to work then. we can't do anything until the alarms have been disabled." her words continue in their gruff manner, civility has been discarded. it doesn't need to be applied when team rocket is concerned. she flexes her fingers, a physical display of her eagerness to procure the precious artifacts surrounding her. aya's presence and assistance proves to provide a painless execution of their designated task.

it's staz's turn to once again assure her accomplice she's suited for this mission. a swift flick of her wrist releases zarasa, her liepard, from the constraints of her pokeball. "zarasa will take care of whatever annoyances we might run into. they won't even see her coming."

the blonde follows in the direction that oringo guides them, paced in her gait but nimble as they near the control room. a wicked grin splits across their face; she knows that confrontation will occur when zarasa surges forward. it's a subtle occurrence but staz is attuned to the limber movements of the lepoard, hears the thuds meet the ground as the linger outside the entrance of the control room.

"her night slash must have done the trick. you're up."

@aya

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breach [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2018 1:09:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
staz's bossiness remains unchecked for one last time; with the woman behind her, aya allows her eyes to roll at the order. she bites her tongue for fear of a lashing -- after all, she'd almost made a fatal error due to...what? stupidity? over-zealousness? it doesn't matter, because it won't happen again. staz won't bitch at her again, either.

aya is assured that zarasa will take care of any hindrances that may come upon them as it joins the disguised zoroark ahead of them. softly, a chuckle escapes her lips. "you're pokemon suit you so well." while she means it as a compliment, aya chooses to leave the comment without explanation so staz can interpret it for herself. the door to the control room lying ahead of them, aya watches the liepard leap into the room swiftly and mercilessly. aya laughs more audibly now, shaking her head and strutting forward into the room.

"excellent work."

a dexterous finger unclips a pokeball from her waist and a flash of light brings Wilks out. the ghostly tomb floats before them, taking up the center of the dark, smallish room. Screens line the northern wall, each displaying the camera view of a different area of the museum in a cliche and expected way. of course, without the guard, the screens are useless, and so aya allows her eyes to drift down to the computer that sits centered below all the rest. its base rests atop a wide motherboard(?), perhaps a massive computer in and of itself. aya isn't sure -- she doesn't know computers, and neither do i -- her tongue clicks in irritation.

"let's take the alarm system down, wilks." the request comes out in a soft, encouraging tone toward her cherished pokemon. he is eager to please and unleashes shadowy arms from his coffin body. the specter plunges his extermities into the heart of the motherboard and scrambles them around in the hopes of fucking something up.

it only takes a moment. smoke rises from the massive computer, and all of the monitors, including the one that seemed to be the home of the security system, fell quiet in one harmonious swoop.

"that should do it."

@tsundere2