Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
From the Ashes (Wild/Closed)
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2018 13:11:40 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
In all of his years traveling, Thomas had never seen anything like this. Ashes blanketing the earth below like a healthy coat of snow, coming from Mt. Chimney. While it was something he had read about long ago, seeing such a thing in person was amazing to the trainer, in all honesty. As the trainer looked behind him, he would see the footprints left by his boots being gradually filled back in by the falling ashes, going from boot imprints, to nondescript dents in the ashen ground, to eventually being erased all together. The hooded duster he wore to cover himself from the falling ashes was beginning to accumulate a healthy dusting of ashes itself.

In any case, the trainer was in no rush to get to the exit of the route, taking his sweet time in exploring the area. Aside from taking in the scenery of the route, Thomas was on the search for certain Pokemon. From what guides had told him, Steel and Fighting-type Pokemon could be found on the Route, both of which appealed to the Kalosian.

@faustine
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 13:25:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","faustvitalbackground"]
[attr="class","faustvitaltop"] this is what I've always wanted

[attr="class","faustvitalpostback"]
[attr="class","faustvitalpost"]
ashes, ashes, they all fall down.
[break][break]
the cowl that kept her from being marred was once a beautiful black shade. now it was smudged gray from the ashes, making her almost blend into the environment. her golden eyes shifted around the landscape, perhaps wondering if she would meet something or someone. she did not fancy her chances without her cloak, that was sure. she would oh so hate being dirtied by such filth. but in a way, it was beautiful in it's ugliness - falling gently, soothingly like snow with none of it's purity.
[break][break]
a soiled snow.
[break][break]
but finally, her gaze met another figure. pausing, she wondered how to act, how to move forward in this situation. should she challenge the stranger to a battle? should she play the lost victim? all uncertainties, all possible paths were suddenly wiped away, as the gaze finally landed on her figure. ''oh thank goodness, I finally met someone!'' she exclaimed. her choice had been made the moment she had seen the way he moved. practiced, there was something of a telling grace within it all. she did observe people, even if they all thought she ignored them as beneath her. ( which they were, don't get her wrong, but still watching people and learning them is a quite interesting pastime.) she approached a little more, finally seeing more of the male's features.
[break][break]
and cursed wildly in her head, because she recognized those features. how could she not, as she was present at the ball that had been thrown last week, in which said boy's father attended? but, considering his last few years, there was a wide chance he wouldn't even remember her. and if he did, it would be favorable. she always made sure to act the perfect little princess in front of mommy and daddy, and peers that were close to her level. ( even if she was much more then them - they did not know it yet, but she knew and that was enough. ) which he definitely qualified for, to say the least.
[break][break]
well, no time to back out now.
[break][break]
"I'm sorry to impose on you like this, but I'm a little lost. Could you help me find my way, please sir?'' she asked him, her voice and face kind.
[break][break]
she'd have to improvise more then usual, but that was fine.
[break][break]
it kind of excited her anyways.

[attr="class","faustvitalbottom"]
[attr="class","faustvitaliconout"]
[attr="class","faustvitaliconedge1"]
[attr="class","faustvitaliconedge2"]

[attr="class",faustvitalpokemon"]

[attr="class","faustvitalline"]

[attr="class","faustvitalooc"][break] tah dah, faustine is a piece of work isn't she? let me know if you'd rather longer / shorter!

[googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Advent Pro:300]
[googlefont="Material+Icons"]
[newclass=.faustvitalbackground]width:500px;border:5px solid #151515;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitaltop]width:500px;height:50px;background: #191919;border-bottom: 5px solid #CDB342;font-family: Advent Pro;font-size: 35px;color: #cdcdcd;line-height:50px;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #949288;letter-spacing:-2px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitaltop b]color: #949288;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #CDB342;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitalpostback]width:500px;background: #191919;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitalpost]width:470px;color: #dcdcdc;font-family: Raleway;text-align: justify;padding:8px;font-size:18px;
line-height:17px;letter-spacing:-1px;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitalpost b]text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #CDB342;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitalbottom]width:500px;height:130px;background:#191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitaliconout]width:120px;height:120px;margin-top:5px;margin-right:-370px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitaliconedge1]height:20px;width:20px;border-left:5px solid #CDB342;border-top:5px solid #9A7314;position:relative;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitaliconedge2]height:20px;width:20px;border-right:5px solid #CDB342;border-bottom:5px solid #9A7314;position:relative;float:right;margin-top:-18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitalpokemon]width:252px;height:30px;margin-top:-120px;margin-left:-122px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitalline]width:252px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:13px;border:1px solid #9A7314;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitalooc]width:360px;height:75px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:-1px;padding:5px;font-family:Raleway;font-size:13px;line-height:12px;color:#dcdcdc;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 18:43:07 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BASTIODON APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / sturdy[break]
endure / metal burst / iron head / heavy slam
[break][break]

@thomsebenoit & @faustine

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GURDURR APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sheer force[break]
hammer arm / scary face / stone edge / focus punch
[break][break]

@thomsebenoit & @faustine

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2018 19:56:06 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
As a female voice called out to him, Thomas turned to face it. Another cloaked figure raced up to him. Once she got closer, and he could discern her features, he recognized her. While he had avoided gatherings of the rich and famous for the last four years, he remembered the people he would run into for the most part, especially those in his peer group.

"Marie-Jeanne? Fancy seeing you out here."

Had she met or remembered him from their early childhood, she'd remember him as a quiet boy with little in the way of self-esteem, a punching bag for the bullies within their little peer group. After the age of ten, however, during the few gatherings he found himself able to attend, she'd have noticed a change in him, that he had become stoic, harsher in nature, and refused to take shit from those he had just taken it from before, much to the delight of his father.

While her Ms. Perfect image may have been taken at face value by others in their group, Thomas, ever the cynic, was suspicious of her. Perhaps it was the natural idea to him that someone acting in such a manner was hiding something ugly underneath the surface. But then, all he could do was play it cool, and see what she wanted.

"Yeah? And where were you headed, exactly?", Thomas asked her.

Their little conversation was interrupted when a Bastiodon would charge towards the Agent, attempting to slam into him with Iron Head. Thomas would immediately begin to strafe to the right, before performing an evasive roll at the last moment, swiftly dodging the larger creature before she could smash into him. Thomas would quickly pick a Pokeball off of his belt, sending out Brutus the Pangoro.

"Brutus, use Bullet Punch to soften the target up.", Thomas told the Pangoro. With a nod, the dark panda swiftly charged the Bastiodon, before delivering a flurry of punches to the ancient Pokemon, seemingly to little effect. In response, the armored Pokemon would unleash a Metal Burst. But thanks to the weak nature of the Bullet Punch, the Metal Burst did little better in inflicting damage, and only caused the Pangoro to stumble a few steps back in surprise.

"Now, Hammer Arm!"

The Pangoro raised his arm up, roaring as he charged back at the Bastiodon, before slamming his fist into the ancient Pokemon. Unlike the Bullet Punch, which seemed to do negligible damage to the Bastiodon, the Hammer Arm would smash into the creature, leaving a nice mark before the Bastiodon would collapse to the ground, rendered unconscious by the attack.

"Good work, Brutus.", Thomas called out to the Pangoro, who nodded stoically in response.

@faustine
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2018 14:51:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","faustvitalbackground"]
[attr="class","faustvitaltop"] this is what I've always wanted

[attr="class","faustvitalpostback"]
[attr="class","faustvitalpost"]
''oh? oh! is that you thomas? my! I haven't seen you in years!'' she said, her golden eyes widening and a pleased smile on her lips. soft, gentle, adoring. oh she remembers the small boy, the one that with a few whispers, was easily pushed down. but then he hardened - and it was fascinating to faustine. that someone could change so fundementally. luckily, nobody had associated her off hand comments with the actions that were taken afterward - after all, it had be innocuous. and she was used to doing it by then, manipulating people with soft, off-hand comments.
[break][break]
''my, I didn't even recognize you! you've definitely grown!'' she said, letting out a small, flirtatious giggle. ''but yes, in fact I was head-'' she began to say, but then wild pokemon came out from the bushes. ''oh no...'' she said, sadly. one of her hands reached into the purse on her arm, and pulled out a pokeball. ''thoth! please, help out thomas!'' she begged the pokemon. and the kadabra seemed to be calm, and merely lifted his spoon. and with a burst of psychic energy, it's opponent pokemon gets lifted, and thrown out of the area, landing quite further away.
[break][break]
softly, she let out a relieved sigh and turned to the man near her. ''like I was saying, I was heading towards... fallhabour? I think it's called? but I got lost... all this ash you know.'' she said, letting out a soft sigh. and then there was a loud noise, as she turned her head. ''what was that?'' she asked, a twinge of fear in her voice. she took a few steps closer to thomas, as if his presence would protect her, even as her golden orbs surveyed the land.
[break][break]
( this was fun. )

[attr="class","faustvitalbottom"]
[attr="class","faustvitaliconout"]
[attr="class","faustvitaliconedge1"]
[attr="class","faustvitaliconedge2"]

[attr="class",faustvitalpokemon"]

[attr="class","faustvitalline"]

[attr="class","faustvitalooc"][break] passing on poggeys, hope the post was worth the wait! ;w;

[googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Advent Pro:300]
[googlefont="Material+Icons"]
[newclass=.faustvitalbackground]width:500px;border:5px solid #151515;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitaltop]width:500px;height:50px;background: #191919;border-bottom: 5px solid #CDB342;font-family: Advent Pro;font-size: 35px;color: #cdcdcd;line-height:50px;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #949288;letter-spacing:-2px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitaltop b]color: #949288;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #CDB342;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitalpostback]width:500px;background: #191919;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitalpost]width:470px;color: #dcdcdc;font-family: Raleway;text-align: justify;padding:8px;font-size:18px;
line-height:17px;letter-spacing:-1px;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitalpost b]text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #CDB342;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitalbottom]width:500px;height:130px;background:#191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitaliconout]width:120px;height:120px;margin-top:5px;margin-right:-370px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitaliconedge1]height:20px;width:20px;border-left:5px solid #CDB342;border-top:5px solid #9A7314;position:relative;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitaliconedge2]height:20px;width:20px;border-right:5px solid #CDB342;border-bottom:5px solid #9A7314;position:relative;float:right;margin-top:-18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitalpokemon]width:252px;height:30px;margin-top:-120px;margin-left:-122px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitalline]width:252px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:13px;border:1px solid #9A7314;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faustvitalooc]width:360px;height:75px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:-1px;padding:5px;font-family:Raleway;font-size:13px;line-height:12px;color:#dcdcdc;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2018 21:25:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HITMONCHAN APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / iron fist[break]
ice punch / quick guard / close combat / bullet punch
[break][break]

& @faustine

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD STUFFUL APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / fluffy[break]
brutal swing / force palm / take down / pain split
[break][break]

& @faustine

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2018 9:57:33 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
Thomas watched as the Gurdurr was thrown out of the area by the Kadabra. While there was no doubt that Brutus could've handled the Fighting-type, the assist made his life easier. Once the commotion was done and over with, Thomas turned back to Faustine, his Pangoro remaining by his side, should more trouble come their way. "Thanks for that.", Thomas told her.

"Fallarbor Town? That's where I just came from, actually.", he would tell her. While he was still skeptical of her claim that she lost her way with all this falling ash, considering it wasn't falling hard enough to really obscure one's vision, he still felt the need to see where all of this was going. "So what bus-", Thomas tried to ask, before a loud noise would cut him off.

Thomas would walk over to investigate the source of the sound, finding small brown legs sticking out of a large pile of ash, flailing around desperately. It seemed that a large pile of ash had fallen on top of something from above. With a sigh, Thomas grabbed the thing by the legs, and began to pull it out of the ash pile. The trapped Pokemon turned out to be a Stufful, who seemed to gasp upon being freed from the ash pile. Upon looking up at her savoir, she stared at him, mouth wide open in shock for a moment, before jumping up to snuggle the human. While most Stufful didn't like to be touched, this one seemed to be rather friendly. Whether that was in her nature, or a result of the human saving her was unknown.

Thomas smiled, and began to pet the pink and brown bear. The flailing Pokemon didn't seem to mind his touch at all, a good sign. "Hey there, I'm glad you're okay~", Thomas cooed at the creature affectionately. The Stufful continued to snuggle into the Kalosian affectionately, letting out a happy cry in response.

"Would you like to join me?", he would ask the Stufful, fishing out a vacant Pokeball from his bag, and offering it to the Stufful.

It was now up to her whether she wanted to join him, or remain wild.

@faustine

Cap attempt on Stufful

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O