Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Aye aye, captain
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 21:57:30 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

She wasn't entirely sure how she ended up on this yacht, if she were being honest. A trip to the beach to try and cheer herself up, and some guy invited her on board after telling the bikini-clad woman she should smile more. While she supposed she should've been more 'stranger danger', the smell of food and flash of bright party lights caught her attention like a child attracted to candy. After snooping around a bit and finding that the loud nature of the yacht was a bit too much for her, her attempt to leave was nullified due to the boat already leaving shore.

Would it...have been rude to just fly away on one of her pokemon? It'd be so obvious if she left that way though...

Slumped over the side of the boat with a grumble, she idly chewed on a kabob stick, perking up slightly when someone neared her. "Oh, uhm - hi," she awkwardly began, realizing she must've looked like quite the downer being off to the side, not interacting with others. She parted her lips to speak once more, however her eyes narrowed at the sight of something dark and massive in the near distance. "Do...you see that? Or am I imaging that?" She questioned, pointing towards the encroaching shape. Was that another boat? Why did it look so terrifying?

mission
open, feel free to join in

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Aye aye, captain
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 23:56:30 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Summer vacation Fernando hits differently.

You'd hardly recognize him at first glance — ghastly pale skin has been tanned to a yellowed bronze. Heavy makeup covers the extensive scars that curl around his waist, easier to apply now that he's showing a decent summer pump from boot camping the
Pokéathlon. All that attention to self care, along with a fixed sleep schedule, has even eroded the pronounced bags that used to rest along the ridge of his nose. But his appearance is only skin deep. Up close, anyone can recognize him from his facial expression, with the way he narrows his eyes with a bitter condemnation toward the approaching shadows.

"Fuck."

He may have recovered from his physical wounds but the scars of Cadis' ambush still weigh heavily on his psyche. "How did they find me?" Paranoia makes him self absorbed. In reality, they're nothing more than simple pirates, but settling for such a mundane answer requires the world not to revolve around Silph. A man such as Fernando can never be that humble.

His only humility is giving Noelle a slimmer of attention as he turns back for his cabin.

"Oh! You're—" This time around he actually remembered her. He knows her face, and once upon a time, her name too. But the gap between their last interaction proves too vast to conquer on memory alone. Instead, he smiles, interrupting himself as both a cover and an expression of affection. "It's been a while! Doing well?"

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Aye aye, captain
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 2:02:08 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
The face that greets her is familiar, and she can immediately place a name to it. Someone would have to be really sheltered not to know who the man was if they lived within Hoenn. "Fernan- er, Mr. Silph!" She still wasn't positive if the man preferred to be addressed so formally or not. Despite her typically outgoing persona, she wasn't a ruffian. Especially not to someone whose company dominated the majority of Hoenn and whose influence traversed outside of it.

His question earns a pause from her. She had a rising suspicion that he had forgotten her name - it wouldn't be the first time she'd caught him redhanded. However, the trivial detail is forgotten by the sense of familiarity he regards her with and the question that's tossed in her court. Typically, she would've responded as optimistic as usual, with a boisterous expression that was hard to forget. However, Noelle seemed far more...subdued, as she takes her time in answering.

They'd had a few encounters before - to where the man had once been her 'shoulder to cry on'. And so, she's not as uptight about keeping appearances within his presence. "S...Sorta," she decided to answer him truthfully. "But, not...terrible." She offered a small smile that could be considered slightly forced. "It's good to see you again though." She's nothing but sincere, and this time, allows a wider, more vibrant smile to yawn onto her lips. She didn't seem to mind the scathingly bitter look that always seemed to permeate his face. It reminded her of a dragon - terrifying, but likely hiding something far sweeter beneath.

"How about you? Not too stressed out with all that boring business stuff, right?" Was it rude to call his business development boring?

Green eyes would briefly flicker away from his own, if just to train themselves onto the ship that so boldly drew closer and closer. Its proximity was enough to where even the drunkest of party goers seemed to notice. A faint mist rolled forward over the water and consume both ships, likely a pokemon's doing due to the otherwise clear sky just up ahead. Was this...apart of the 'party' experience? Maybe a show of some sort? 

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Aye aye, captain
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 2:21:56 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"That's good."

Considering how little they know each other, Fernando dons his more muted persona, the same one he uses when confronted with the general public. "At the very least, that's good. Better than nothing," he whispers with a sympathetic hum. He hadn't expected a real answer, predicting the traditional small talk of an empty 'yeah'.

Comforting someone else is the last of his priorities but considering her relationship with both Mateo and Kyle, it's unavoidable.

"Likewise. Summer's not over yet so let's the most of it while we can." Laying on the niceties, he even laughs at her question, eyes tracing between her and the looming ship that seems to come closer the longer they talk. "I'm on vacation—"

The ship grows close. Too close. The sudden change in atmosphere is enough to set him off, ending his sentence midway as he grabs her by the wrist. "Maybe we should discuss this inside. My room."

Power is taken, never given. The tug is forceful enough to let her know it's not a suggestion. His scowl implies something more.

"You have your Pokemon on you?"

Like a Wingull, Fernando's set to fly away the moment danger comes a bit too close.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Aye aye, captain
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 3:51:03 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Noelle nodded in agreement, taking his muted encouragement with a small smile. He had a point, however small it was. She didn't go into any detail nor try to dump her feelings onto the man, instead allowing the conversation to flow towards him. Unfortunately, they were interrupted by the encroaching ship, its foreboding presence impossible to ignore.

Before she could mention it once more though, her attention was snagged as her wrist was. She stumbled slightly by his tug, slightly surprised by it, but not protesting. Perhaps against better judgement, she lacked any feeling of anxiety the dark presence gave, instead finding herself curious by it. However, Fernando's clear distaste of the ship was hard to miss. Was he afraid?

She didn't care about being strung along, following after him with a tight knit of her brows.

"Yea, I do. Only two, but they're reliable." Noelle affirms, her lips setting into a more serious expression. "I can..." Her voice faltered for a moment, before she gains the strength to speak louder, "I can protect you if needed." She knew he possessed capable pokemon of his own. Maybe it was to prove to herself and make a point - she wasn't sure. But, the words felt right, and the offer was there.

There was a slight rumble, the boat harshly jerking as though it'd ran into something. Or, something ran into it. The far larger ship had parked itself right against the yacht, towering over it with a domineering presence. Mist seeped on board now, making it hard to see one's own hand in front of their face. There was the sound of voices, hard and rough and a flurry of movement...Were they boarding? She felt a small shiver trail down her spine.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Aye aye, captain
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 6:16:50 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Good." There's an uncanny familiarity he has with the ship's interior, as if it were a second home. Fernando shows no reserve in stomping over furniture, leaving scuff marks as his shoes grind against fabric and plush alike. "Codename: Silph," he calls out with an uncharacteristic sense of urgency.

Gear groan behind the television centerpiece and the panel hoists it up to reveal several Pokeballs. "Make that three. Careful though, this one's unique. I haven't tamed it yet." He taps both of them and two green Pokemon surface: Zygarde 10% and Shaymin Sky Form. The smaller of the two, Shaymin, bucks in mid-air, gliding over to Fernando's shoulder, decently acquainted with him.

He had planned to leave Zygarde, the more powerful of the two, with Noelle to both keep her safe and allow her to route the enemy should they end up being split up. However, before he can make a command, the Pokemon moves on its own accord. It clambers over to her side, sniffing at her curiously, comforted for an unknown reason.

They're never given a chance to question the Pokemon's behavior. Every window is covered in a thick, impenetrable mist. Leaving them blind is frightening but not as much as the HYPER BEAM that sudden shatters the glass wall keeping them safe, an inadvertent attack that only narrowly misses them both.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Aye aye, captain
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 0:21:56 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

The pink-haired trainer's gaze grows curious as she watched his familiar interaction with the room. "I'll be fine." She quickly reassures him. Two pokemon that she's never seen emerge. The more dog-like of the two approached her, and there's a quick squeeze of her chest. The emotion that passes through her is swift.

This pokemon felt...familiar. But, she's positive she's never seen it before in her life. Time proves to be working against them though, as glass is shattered, the sharp shards only narrowly missing them both.

"Mr. Silph-?!" Her concerned shout is relieved with a sigh when she realizes he's fine as well. As much as she didn't want him, or anyone else, to get hurt, she'd rather not have league officials hunting her down for failing to protect him.

She doesn't hesitate in releasing her own pokemon. A dragonite and blastoise materialize, slightly cramped within the room, but attentive and ready. Squinting against the thick fog and staring through the broken glass, she huffed.

"I'm going out there." She was positive she'd be fine - maybe a few scraps and bruises, but it'd be fine. Especially with three strong pokemon on her back. But, really, the last thing they needed was for another hyper beam to go through the window now that the protective glass was gone.

"Stay in here, Mr. Silph." She pauses, adding with a little hidden grin, "watch my back, okay?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Aye aye, captain
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 7:49:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“I’m okay,” he announces, crouching as he tries to duck any possible follow up attacks that might stray their way. When nothing happens, he darts for the nearest piece of furniture, a long L shaped couch, before checking on his Shaymin.

Lingering glass starts to fall from the shattered windows but nothing else invades the room. All around them, silhouettes move within the cover of smoke, some screaming and running while others lumber around with an odd calmness.

Be careful,” he warns, tinkering with his wrist watch. Although his fear is paramount to his actions, the recent incident with Cadis’ Genesect has put him on edge. It doesn’t help that he’s lacking his usual arsenal. With his only real defense mechanism being his own MISTY TERRAIN, Fernando summons up the fog from within the room, bleeding into the floor and protecting them from any possible status effects.

And, as if on cue, a Bisharp enters from the smoke and into the room. It points its razor edge hand toward Noelle’s Blastoise before gesturing at a slight throat. It doesn’t react just yet, hoping the other party will surrender, but just as ready to leap into action should they show resistance.

Around them, a stray HYDRO PUMP misses Noelle by several inches, clearly cross fire from a skirmish outside.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Aye aye, captain
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 1:28:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: