POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 22:06:38 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","solar"]

[break]

Oh Lavaridge, how you had been missed. While the hotness held within the town was a lot for regular individuals due to the volcano beside it, it still remained a wonderful place to be at. But the reasons why the Alolan man had missed this town were because of the Hot Spring, and because he didn't see his "Student" ever since the New Year apocalypse happened. Although... The VR game could also count, if you could call that "Seeing".[break][break]

But the lady could wait. Balder still didn't know how to interact before her, after all that had happened since January. And he was hoping that a dip in the sublime hot spring would help clear his thoughts. Thus, as his Charizard landed in the town, the bulky man called back his pokemon headed straight towards the Hot Spring building. It was like he knew the path by heart now.[break][break]

As he entered the building, he kept the conversation to a minimum and proceeded to enter the mixed baths, wearing only a fundoshi. He left his towel on the side of the spring and started to enter the hot waters. During his entrance, a long reliving sigh escaped his mouth. It was like entering a barbecue, but being comfortable all the same. The man proceeded to move to one of the extremities of the Spring, so he could leave space for anyone coming in after him. Luckily, he was alone right now. But for how long?

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]tldr: Roasting in the Hot Spring
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.solar b]font-weight:bold;color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
A long-awaited hot bath[c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 0:46:19 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

When Balder enters the since-been-emptied mixed baths area, Stormy is headed that direction with cleaning supplies. It appears that she had volunteered her time for the evening to take care of clean-up. People were typically considerate and made use of the garbage disposal areas, but there were always those who refused.[break][break]

As it turns out, Balder was making his way into the bath she'd been assigned to clean. They must have given him the wrong directions or assumed she'd already taken care of it. Fortunately, the area was cleaned except for a few empty wine bottles and wine glasses left by the edge of the pool.[break][break]

Stormy's one-track mind lends to her obliviousness. She's distracted with the shirt hanging off of her arm and trying to tug it over her head. Once in place, she takes a quick look around only to be startled upon finding a familiar face. Something was different though, and she pauses to register what's happening.[break][break]

".... Balder? What are you doing here?"[break][break]

Her body is still on autopilot, however, and she crouches down to throw the used towels over her shoulder and pick up the bottles and glasses.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 2:49:25 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

If there was anything that could make him feel like he was at Death's door, it would be meeting Stormy in this place. An impossible scenario right? There was no use stressing over this in any forms. The man simply closed his eyes and let his body sink deeper into the bath, enjoying the heat produced from the waters.[break][break]

... Until he heard a familiar voice, calling out his name. The man's eyes shot open right away, looking in the direction of the voice. The impossible scenario was now happening. Stormy was standing there, with a shirt covering her, towels on her shoulders and... was she collecting the wine cups on the ground?[break][break]

"H-hey S-stormy.... Wait what are you doing? Why are you cleaning the area?" Balder stood up in the bath to get a better view of what Stormy was doing, forgetting he was in his fundoshi. What he was wondering now is why a member of the elite four like her was now on cleaning duty in the hot spring facility? Did she volunteer? Or did she become overwhelmed with debts?

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]tldr: Dying in the Hot Spring
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 3:09:59 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Balder stutters, standing upright and disturbing the water. The reaction is surprising before she realizes why there's a nagging feeling of... disappointment? Relief? Anger? It all amounts to her appearing confused as she shifts her weight and stares at him. [break][break]

Oh, that's right. She was supposed to be upset with him for kissing her, murdering her, and then going M.I.A. for the better part of three or four months. [break][break]

"I volunteer from time to time - I'm familiar with the springs since I used to run a gym here."[break][break]

She narrows her eyes, studying the man carefully.[break][break]

"Is this a trend, now? All of the important people in my life walk out and then walk right back in as if nothing's wrong? No warning you're leaving and then no 'hey, Stormy, I'm back! Sorry I was gone!' I just get to stumble across you and watch you babble and fumble for an excuse?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 3:25:05 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

Oh, volunteer. That... that explains better her presence in this location. It's true that the fact she had a gym here helped knowing about the springs. Plus, it was sort of her home here, so helping does seem normal. Balder nodded at her explication, before noticing her outfit and started blushing before looking away.[break][break]

But then, what he was somewhat trying to avoid happened: The questioning. But... The way she started it was odd. A trend of important people coming back into her life? That seemed like bad news. Balder sighed silently. He didn't want it to be this way. "Trust me, I had planned to come and see you after this. Because you do deserve an explanation. Especially after the... kiss..."[break][break]

Balder blushed once more and shook his head rapidly to erase that image. "Ok first, I do have to apologize for that. I was in a hurry, I was depressed, I went overboard. You had no right to suffer that, even if it was online. And not while you were with Pokkenger... Or I guess I should call him Kazimir now. But... Yeah if you want me to tell you everything, I can do that, and you can get angry at me and do whatever you want to me. It's not like i'm immune anymore... But you'll have to take a seat. It's a long story."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]tldr: Sorry in the Hot Spring
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 3:41:07 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Stormy sighs after her spiel, scratching the back of her neck. She seems tired, defeated, at her wit's end. She shifts the glasses to her other arm, the glasses clink together in the process.[break][break]

She makes no comment about the kiss, she'd much rather just get to the point. Clearly it hadn't meant that much, surely, if he had been willing to dip immediately after doing it.[break][break]

"That's charming."[break][break]

Eventually, however, she waves away all of his babbling to shake her head. [break][break]

"I'm not angry, Balder. I'm concerned, I was worried about you. You just.. disappeared, without a word. No one could contact you or reach you. That's not funny, especially not with the way the world is right now - with space beasts coming out of the sky and Arceus knows what else."

She does not, however, walk away. His willingness to tell her what was on his mind was reason enough for her to give him a chance.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 4:16:20 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

"Funny you mention those space beasts... My story is kinda related to that." Said Balder as he sat on the edge of the bath, looking at the lady with sadness and grief in his eyes. "I should've at least told you, the only true friend I got in all this, that I was going to vanish. But I didn't want to put you in danger, with Olivia and her Crown looking around for me, with what was happening too."[break][break]

Balder took a deep breath, closing his eye as he tried to grab his composure. "Let me start with this. I care a lot about you, and you're the only one that's gonna know everything that happened. I ask that you don't reveal anything that I say to anyone. Not even Fernando. He doesn't need to know these information, and it might actually make things worse."[break][break]

His arms fell forward, resting on his knees, as he slouched forward. "First, I went in Ultra space. With Kazimir, Orion and two more individuals. One of them died in there. I'll spare you of all the details, but in the end... Solgaleo departed. Luckily we were able to warp back to Hoenn nonetheless, but the powers the lion granted me were gone, as well as my companion."[break][break]

At that moment, Balder took a pause, and another deep breath. "Following that, I isolated myself on Dewford. I tried to understand what happened, analyzing everything that had unfolded until now. Also hiding from the Crown as they were still looking for me back then. I met some people, but nothing special. I believe that lasted for... 2 months. And is when I took contact with you through B&B."[break][break]

"The only time I logged in was when I met you and Kazimir. It was to try to help me get better, sort my thoughts. In the end I just went and lost control of my actions a bit. After that, I left the game alone, gave it back to his owner so I don't get traced back. I then decided I had to move away from Hoenn a bit."[break][break]

"I went back to Johto, where I had fought alongside the resistance to push Rocket back. And I glanced once more on the hell that Kanto was. Where my family was lost. I... was starting to forget why I was fighting, but seeing the destruction... It brought back that darkness in my heart. Might actually be why Solgaleo left me, because I had lost the reason to fight."[break][break]

"But nonetheless, I trained a bit, then returned. A guy I met at the beach told me there was a Rocket member passing as me around the region, so that... Made me want to scour the place. But when your face came to mind. I wanted to see you. But didn't know how to do it... And... That's how I ended up here. I'm sorry I didn't contact you sooner, honestly. I know I should've kept in touch, but... I had to be alone for a while."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]tldr: Story in the Hot Spring
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 4:31:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

When he takes a seat, begins to speak, and eventually leans forward on his elbows, Stormy can feel the guilt. The woman's shoulders sag and she sets down the items she carries, maneuvering so that she might sit beside him. Her fingers trap the glasses to the warm rock, pinning them down. [break][break]

And then, for a long time, Stormy remains silent and patient. She listens to him pour out his heart and tell her about what had happened. Eventually, however, Stormy reaches out to place her hand on his forearm as a form of reassurance.[break][break]

"I went to space too, we must have just missed each other."[break][break]

Her voice is soft but there is a small hint of sarcasm in her tone despite the reassurance.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 4:55:38 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

As the man felt her hand on his forearm, a shiver ran all the way through his body. Balder hadn't expected a touch, but it was still... reassuring. The man delicately placed his free hand on top of hers. It was only when she mentioned that she had gone to space too that a small chuckle escaped Balder's lips.[break][break]

"Seeing how much this universe was a mess, I doubt that would've been possible." The man took a breath in until, seconds later he realized something that made him look directly into Stormy's eyes. "Wait, you... you actually went too? But... I thought Leo was the only one that could open portals? Unless..."[break][break]

Balder took a brief pause again, slowly connecting the dots. And remembering the little critter that was accompanying Kyle since the Alolan Man was a gym leader and an avatar. "... Please tell me it wasn't Kyle and his little cosmic ball?" Balder slouched even further. "That means the guy with us died for no reason after all..."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 6:25:17 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

He laughs, but she isn't really joking. She really had gone to space, faced off against dangerous, unidentified Pokemon, and survived. Somehow, they had survived.[break][break]

Stormy's thumb moves to lay against his fingers when the man places his hand on top of hers. [break][break]

"Yes. But whatever happened out there, it wasn't your fault. It was a fucked up mess out there."[break][break]

She still has nightmares, honestly. Of those Kartana things slicing her into a thousand tiny Stormy ribbons. Of Guzzlord's horrible scream and the hyper beam vaporizing her.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 4:36:47 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

As Balder felt the lady's thumb rest against his fingers, he decided to move his own thumb to gently rub the side of her hand, whilst listening to what she was saying. She was right, it was a fucked up mess. But... "I do agree it was a fucked up mess. Landing in another city built with a black obsidian-like material, then getting attacked by metal cubes? You'd think that's the kind of scenario you'd see in a bad movie..."[break][break]

"Yet, I share responsibility in his death. From the moment they had all agreed to join with me, I was responsible for bringing them back. And I failed that simple thing..." Balder took a deep breath, then looked into Stormy's eyes, still looking somewhat sad. "I'm sorry that our unexpected meeting turned into this sad mess. I... kinda hoped this would've gone a different way."[break][break]

Balder's eyes then traced back to the water his legs were in, "You had a right to know all of this though, so I don't regret doing that. It might actually help me to remove a weight off my shoulder." His eyes left the flickering water surface to rest upon the courageous fire lady's face. "Do you have any questions or things you'd like to talk about?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 2:29:26 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
fire in my lungs, can't bite the

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
"It super sounds like it -- are you alright?"[break][break]

She studies his face carefully, bold eyes searching for any sign that he might not be okay. Her hand squeezes around his as his thumb strokes the side of hers. But she shakes her head sadly and she swallows hard.[break][break]

"It isn't your fault, Balder. They made their choice - you didn't force them to come with you. They knew the risks."[break][break]

Stormy sighs, looking away as he apologizes for the intensity of their meeting. The woman's hand returns to her lap, to worry at the edges of her fingernails, to become lost in her thoughts.[break][break]

"What was it like? On the other side, in.. in that place?"

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #BF9B6E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #BF9B6E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CnnXf6b/stormy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 32px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 4:04:11 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

The woman of fire listened to the tropical man's resume of the trip. The way she asked if he was alright, even after all of this... It was kind of funny, but did demonstrate she cared. With a faint smile, the man replied. "Any wounds I got from that time are already healed. It's been 8 months, you know? Although I do still have nightmares from time to time..."[break][break]

Then, she proceeded to indicate how he wasn't the one at fault, for the death and the wounds everyone suffered. It's true he had warned everyone from the start, even tried to discourage people from joining him, yet they came. So technically, he shouldn't bear that burden, that weight. Yet... the guilt. How he could've avoided all of this.[break][break]

As he apologized, she seemed to start shutting herself from the rest of the world. Bringing her hand back to herself and to have her mind drift away. Yet, she proceeded to ask an interesting question. How it was like.... "Weird would be an understatement. There's nothing like that city. If there was no dangers around every corner, the trip could've been interesting, from a researching point of view. But it was cold. Not temperature-wise, but feeling-wise."[break][break]

As he remembered that feeling, shivers went down his spine. Maybe it was time to get back in the hot water? But... Not alone. Balder decided to lift Stormy up and quickly sink in the water with her in his arms. Of course, if she wasn't comfortable like this, he'd drop her beside him. "To continue what I was saying, it was a city made of a weird black material. They had no sun, except a sort of central tower emitting their light. The inhabitants looked like us, humans, but with a skin of blue and weird outfits. And one of them had a creature that looked like a sort of purple/pink gremlin alien. That part was intriguing."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2020 15:34:50 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
fire in my lungs, can't bite the

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
She exhales slowly, quietly. As he describes his nightmare, she's envisioning her own. It brings goosebumps to her flesh and she shudders.[break][break]

"It was empty, so empty."[break][break]

Except for the fire.[break][break]

They had set fire to everything, it had eaten up the ground like a vacuum of doom. Suffocating heat and yet... she had been unaffected.[break][break]

But she blinks back awake as he's pulling her into the water. And, like a cat afraid of water, she fights him just as she is dunked. The water splashed against her skin and she gasps, pushing off of him and reaching back for the edge. [break][break]

"Balder!"[break][break]

She wipes water from her face and reclines on the edge, taking a deep breath as he finishes his thought. [break][break]

"You saw people?"

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #BF9B6E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #BF9B6E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CnnXf6b/stormy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 32px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2020 3:29:22 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

The way she mentioned emptiness... It seemed like she was relieving it. Still suffering from it, feeling the scars of that trip. Of course they didn't have it easy either. It would've been surprising if they had. But somehow... she seemed to be scared of something else. Did something happen to her while he had been away from Hoenn?[break][break]

As he had dropped into the water with her, Balder couldn't help but laugh a bit. When she said his name, he turned around, still laughing a bit. "Glad to have you back with me Sto-.... Wait." The laugh had ended, and the smile vanished. He had just remembered something very important about the lady, which made him move closer, but without touching her this time.[break][break]

"I'm so sorry Stormy, I totally forgot you disliked water. I just wanted to tease and bring you out of the darkness you were sinking in. Forgive me." He lowered his head before her, to show how sorry he was. Once again, the alolan man had fucked up. How badly did he fuck up, however, would be up to the lady of fire to decide.[break][break]

As he lifted his head up, he heard ask if he had really seen people. "Judging from that question, it seems you guys were lucky enough to not meet them, if we can say lucky. But yeah, we met them alright. Aliens with skin of a pale blue color. And they were quite... special. They enjoyed their feast a lot for sure." Balder did a nervous laughter before his face turning grim, remembering the sad events around Pearson's death. Telling the lady might not be a good idea.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay