2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
lost shores [dw/o]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2020 17:42:55 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler throws her head back and laughs. She gives Billi by her side a playful punch in the arm. "That's the spirit!" Every part of her face is alight with excitement and it is very clear she's in her element as she effortlessly swims to the rock wall, gesturing for Billi to follow her. "Okay, now, the tunnel isn't that long, but it's very important that you don't panic while down there." She's gone full diving professional in the span of a few seconds, her voice suddenly serious. "The equipment will have oxygen for a little while," she says while she motions to the breathing apparatus. "It isn't a full oxygen tank, but you'll be able to take a couple of breaths if you feel like you really need to."

There's a pause in her speech before a bright smile takes over her lips. "See you down there, champ." As soon as the words are out of her mouth, Skyler's diving into the depths, quickly leaving the surface of the water behind her. 

As she's about to reach the mouth of the tunnel, a large shape bursts out of it, red eyes almost growing with aggression. Skyler immediately backpedals, narrowingly dodging the pulse of energy that shoots out of Kingdra's snout. The second after, Sapphire's in front of her, growling savagely. The Golduck jumps at the Kingdra, and the two pokémon are out of Skyler's sight. When she gingerly peeks into the tunnel, the Kingdra's unconscious and Sapphire seems triumphant. Skyler's quick to throw a pokéball at the fainted pokémon and get on her way.

She takes a single breath, knowing that her air supply had dwindled to nothing. The blonde doesn't seem overly worried about it though - and motions for Billi to follow her. 

A few meters into the tunnel there seems to be a sort of break in the darkness and Skyler shoots up, surprisingly breaking the surface into what seems to be some sort of cavern, a shred of light coming from a hole in the chamber's ceiling. There are corals stuck around the underwater walls of the chamber.

"Cool, huh?" 

» attempt to catch the kingdra

● tags:
● notes: ...

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
lost shores [dw/o]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2020 19:46:48 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

The instructions were simple and concise so much so that Billi could understand them. The air wasn’t a lot but it’d be enough for their quick dive underwater. Maybe he'd still hold his breath and figure out a breathing pattern? Or maybe Skyler had this type of breathing when she’d take a breath only when required rather than just being a landmammel. OR Billi had the absurd though, maybe she was a water pokemon using some kind of ability to appear human!?

“Okay so i’ll barely breath! But I’ll figure it out I promise!” The blonde dived down into the tunnel, his feet moving slowly as if he was a fish. Body wiggling like he was trying to fit into a pringles can. Water pressure built around it, but it was a funny sensation across his peachy skin. Suddenly the burst a dragon pulse, and the ensuing pokemon battle between the golduck and the dragon, was wild. Soon enough after a few slaps, and Oran moving to float in front of Billi, it was over.

He quickly swam up beside the girl, looking at the glowing plant life down below, before letting his hand drag across the tunnel walls, his eyes filled with excitement as he held a stone and Oran swam forward ignoring the luvdisc that was living it’s best life nibbling at seaweed. Billi pointed, showing that he was going in that direction, taking a deep breath before following his curiosity, to the tunnel that moved upward. Then there was an opening at the top, and he swam up, poked his head in, gasping, “wow it’s cool, fresh air too,” he looked at the aquatic cave.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
lost shores [dw/o]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2020 22:09:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WIMPOD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WIMP OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRUGGLE BUG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYNAMO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]SKYLER CAUGHT KINGDRA!

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
lost shores [dw/o]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2020 11:18:03 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

The sailor swims around for a little bit, inspecting the cool rock walls of this chamber. She seems to be somewhat familiar with the space, her fingers looking for small crevices in the rock wall, brightening up when she finds a couple of glittering rocks. She presents them to Billi as if they are some sort of treasure. "Look here, these are parts of fossils." Strange patterns hint at something in the surface of the rocks, but it is pretty much impossible to tell what kind of creature it had belonged to.

"Come on, we better make our way out of here." Skyler dives back into the water, retreating back into the tunnel and out the other side. The corals are a beauty on this side, colors spanning the entirety of the rainbow spread all over the ocean floor. They are relatively close to the surface, and the play of sunlight on the colors makes this an outstanding sight. 

Sapphire has caught something in her beak and is trying to swallow it. At Skyler's admonishing look, the Golduck spits it back out, the little Tynamo floating in the water, unconscious. With a small sigh, Skyler catches it and resurfaces.

"If you want to come back with a water proof camera, you're more than welcome to. If I have the time, I'll be sure to give you a ride." The blonde winks at Billi. She finds that likes the young man and his seemingly endless enthusiasm for... well... everything.   

» attempt to catch the tynamo

● tags:
● notes: ...

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
lost shores [dw/o]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2020 18:26:04 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

The blonde was excited to see the treasure that rested in the women's hands. Though to billi it looked just like a rock, but hey that was what a fossil was right? Just a fancy old rock with dead things in it? A shape maybe? Yeah. “Oh yeah sure!” he nodded really unsure of how to understand what he was looking at but the joy on his face glowed like a crystlyn cave. He exhaled loudly as he touched the glittering stone with curious sleight of hand.

It was true, the girl knew more about water then BIlli ever did. Considering there was probably something to do with the tide, he’d have to deal with it. Diving back down he swam through the depth, avoiding getting caught in coral. The water splashed against him as a tiny little wimpod bumped into Oran, making Oran peck it down to the ground and drag it along with them, to throw on the shore when they arose back to the surface.

“Oh yeah! Sure! I’ll look up more! Thank you so much for today,” he grinned and bonked the pokemon in the head with his pokeball. Then took off his gear, and gave it to the girl with a bright smile. “thank you! I gotta get going! Work calls!” he nodded, “Here's my number for when you can text or call me”

Capture attemp and end

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
lost shores [dw/o]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2020 22:52:12 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT WIMPOD!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WIMP OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRUGGLE BUG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU FIND 30PD.

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT TYNAMO!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU FIND 30PD.