Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
SMASH and Switch
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 5:24:26 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

“Oh my god! Rawst we haven’t been to a gaming convention in forever!” the blonde spoke to his rotomphone who beep at him, laughing. “Yeah I know I’m so excited! Where should we go first?” he asked with wandering, lingering eyes surveying the convention area. Sure it was no E3, but it was the Hoenn version of it. There was Nintendo (to lazy to make up brand names), Microsoft, Sony, all the top gaming developers and indie brands. It was just a cluster fuck of information and work in progress games trying to sell you the next gen system.

Billi didn’t have a favorite system, and honestly had little time to play anything besides his switch lately. Animal crossing was soothing, but sometimes it just got boring. So he was interested in the new smash bros that was being blasted across giant monitors as people lined up to play it. “Oh wow! I wanna play!” he yelled out, waiting in line. He wasn’t that kind of influencer that would use his power to cut to the top of the line.

He was about fourth in line, so he’d be next, but he was just so excited, “THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME,” he cheered with a fist bump into the air, bumping the person in front of him. “Sorry!” apologizing as he walked to their side to look at them, more interpersonally. “Are you excited to play the game. Or are you more of a critique then just a casual! OH or streamer? “ lovably obnoxious.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
SMASH and Switch
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 20:50:10 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
kazimir felt the weight of something bump into him and as he turned around he was met with another big guy like himself who was asking him if he was both excited about the new smash bros coming out and if he was some kind of reporter on the event. "uuuhh...i'm just here to game man." he was excited as the next person but this guy had a whole different kind of energy going on that made kazimir a little even more excited about playing. "what about you man? you excited? can't wait to play as an icineroar in this game, one of my absolute fave pokemon out there!" boy he really wished that he didn't have his entire team with him to hear that, he loved them and tried to show them equal love but he was drawn to certain species for various reasons after all.
[break][break]
soon the line started to move and the two of them were corralled where people were already starting to make purchases for the new game. "hot damn i didn't think people actually flooded the games like that....but c'mon we don't wanna miss out!" if the other blonde wasn't as much as a truck as he looked then kazimir sure was he he grabbed the other guy by the wrist and shoved his way through the crowd before they could get sandwiched by the people coming up from behind them. soon they were up at the front of the line and kazimir nearly jumped to the controller for the demo. "sweet! come to papa!"
[break][break]
in a blur he was quick to jump to the main menu and wiat for it to load, it was only when he looked up that he realized he dragged a poor dude with him along with this mob insanity. "oh man...sorry. just got a bit too excited...wanna play a round with me?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: [break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
SMASH and Switch
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 0:05:07 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Yeah Billi was pumped and so was this stranger. He was so pumped that every muscle in his body seemed to flex in sync. “I love Smash Bros too!!!” he cheered to the stranger trying to get his thoughts in order for the match ahead. “The new game is gonna be badass! So many new characters and ideas. They haven’t had Mewtwo in it for a really long time ya know!” Billi rambled on only to be snatched by the wrist with the stranger, plowing through people like a bulldozer.

Feet followed in suit with large strides and speed to back it up. “Move it! Excuse us coming through!” he somewhat ‘rammed’ people out of the way to keep up with the stranger. “Like hell I’m giving up my seat” Billi started shoving someone out of the way rather quickly, and using his rotom to snatch him a controller, “Thanks sorry!” he apologized and plopped his butt down in the comfortable seat.

“Bro I’m gonna play Greninja then,” truly he didn’t care what he played as long as he got to play the game. Fingers quickly zipped past the menu and right into the lobby, and selected the yellow greninja. “Of course I’ll play! I just assumed you were gonna play with me anyways!” he held out his fist, “Fist bump for good luck! And I aint going easy on you” words slipped through his teeth as the arena was selected and the game qued up, and the battle commenced. The pair had knocked out the other players without losing a life. “Show down now bro,”

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
SMASH and Switch
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2020 2:05:34 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
as the final last minute stretch between them began kazimir had started to lean forward in his seat and his gaze becoming more serious. he was in max gamer mode now. "hope those skills hold up bro. i'll take your entire stock." his fingers flew along the controller as he sent his character forward and did a short hop into a neutral air. incineroar's neutral air was pretty dang good considering it was nothing but a body splash that just smacked nearly everything around him. even if he rolled out of the way kaz was quick to input the up special as soon as he knew he could, sending the incineroar flying up and crashing down onto the platform above him to create some more distance. he had to play smart like it was a pokemon battle, greninja was a good pick to counter his incineroar so he was going to take advantage of that advantage and turn it around on him.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
SMASH and Switch
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 20:59:29 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Yeah Greninja was boss man! Billi wasn’t fond of fire types in real life, not that he had anything personally against them, they were just a lot of maintenance to deal with management. While Greninja was a water starter staple from Kalos! It is a fan favorite on top of that and Billi learned to play him like he was his own pokemon. Eyes began to narrow as he watched the Inceroar make his move. No way Linda, “Good try bro” Billi quickly used his down special avoiding the damage with a substitute and quickly moved to down against the other player followed quickly by his side special.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
SMASH and Switch
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 13:46:39 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
kaz could only flinch in his seat as he saw the side special coming but was a second too late to do anything about it and he watched his damage counter go up. it wasn't by a lot but he couldn't let the guy get in too close with greninja otherwise it was game over for him. "same to you bro, but i'm a smash master." he rolled his character to the otherside of billi's character and executed his side special and watched as the ropes showed up opposite of incineroar, sandwhiching the greninja as the cat moved forward to swing it towards the ropes. should it work he was ready to hit the button at the right timing to deal massive damage. revenge was in fact a dish served piping hot and not cold after all.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
SMASH and Switch
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2020 20:20:17 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

While it wasn’t an instant knockout it was pretty damn close. The damage counter ticked up like a clock. His time taken up by recovering and waiting until the last second to double jump back to the ledge. “WOOOO” he laughed bashing his buttons, his tongue sticking up on his lip. “You almost got me bro,” the laughed echoed as people watched were deep into the game. Billi’s character throwing his shuriken before going in and attempting to grab the shield and would following it up with his up side special to try and tick a few more damage.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
SMASH and Switch
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2020 21:52:52 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
his body started to lean forward as he watched the game screen and be absorbed by it all until it was the only thing in his vision. now he was able to pull off a combo on him and ticked some more damage onto kazimir. it wasn't enough to really send him flying on its own but it was building up and kazimir couldn't let it go any further. "yeah, and i'm about to finish it. better watch yourself." as he managed to recover from being attack he quickly dashed toward's billi character and sidestepped around him and grabbed his character. one hit, two hits and a back throw send the greninja character flying back just enough for kazimir to chase after and set up with a forward smash as soon as he landed within range. this would finish it if he could land it.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
SMASH and Switch
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2020 1:00:37 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

“ -1” the screen said by one of the three lives, then the...buzzer? Went off and Billi cursed out loud, “Damn!” he was deeply into it, “Boo timers suuckk but good game bro!” Billi laughed at the stranger, bumping his shoulder, “Did you wanna go try some of the other stations with me bud? Or like go get something to eat.” he asked with a bright grin, moving to offer his hand as a good handshake. Billi was a good sport and would never insult someone by not shaking their hand back! “We can talk more smash bros or something! I heard about a new zelda too!” he vibrated with anticipation.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
SMASH and Switch
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2020 14:54:45 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
once the timer ran out and his incineror's win screen popped up on the screen kaz jumped out of his seat and pumped his fist into the air and let out a loud "wooooo" at his own victory. as he was congratulated he took the ohter blonde's hand and shook it with a firm grip. "good game yourself man, that honestly made me work up an appetite. how about we get something to eat, know a good place around here that sells some real good tauros burgers. i'll treat us." with that he slung his arm around the guy's shoulder and started to lead him towards the food court. "name's kaz by the way. nice ta meet another smash fan dude, haven't had a fun match like that in a long while. you know we so gotta play agian so i can whoop your ass a second time."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
SMASH and Switch
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2020 4:05:43 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi’s smile was nearly unbeatable as he was invited to a burger date. Well it wasn’t really a date, it was just fun to call it that. Somehow made him laugh inside of his chest even harder at the whole prospect of it. “Oh sure there buddy! I don’t know a lot of the food joints around here! So I’ll have to trust you,” Billi smiled and moved along with the man shaking his head, “No way man! The only reason you won was because I ran out of time to throw you off the edge” he taunted more, “but hey! It was super fun! I haven’t had such a competitive match in a long time!”

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
SMASH and Switch
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2020 18:24:03 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
"sure sure. keep telling yourself that, you should have just spiked me off the cliff instead." kaz said slyly with a cheeky grin on his face as the two made their way to the burger stand. "but yeah that match had me on the edge of my seat with that fight. next time ya ain't gonna be so lucky. i'll take your whole stock." as he placed and paid for the order he lead the duo to a set of tables that didn't have a lot of foot traffic around them so that they couldn't be bothered by too much noise as they ate and kaz could ask him a few more questions about games.
[break][break]
"ok so any new titles ya looking forward to this year? cause i was not expecting a breath of the wild warriors game when a sequel was announced the other year. how crazy is that?" his mouth was partially full of food as he exploded into excitement just thinking about it. it wasn't his favorite genre of games but it was a guilty pleasure that he liked to play every once in a blue moon. "oh we gotta swap friend codes by the way, here lemme juuuuuuust...." he had a pen on him but no paper so a napkin would have to do for now, "there ya go. do ya come to these things often by the way? this kinda my first so like...i''m having fun but i feel lost around here."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
SMASH and Switch
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 5:26:59 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi followed the man to the stand and placed his order for his burger. The blue eyes hungrily lusting after the burger in his hands. “Listen the only reason you won is because the timer ran out there buddy don’t get ahead of yourself,” granted the eyes never left the wrapped up food that crunched with every gentle squeeze. Once they took a seat, he relaxed, plopping the burger down to unravel it like a christmas present, “So yummmmyy” he grinned as his mouth chomped down the burger like a gulpin.

“Oh yeah! I’m sooo excited for the age of calamity! It’s one of my fav games! I played zelda when I was little so I play every game that comes out!” he spoke with his mouth full. “Cyberpunk is gonna be cool. There’s also a vampire masquerade game coming out which will be fun too!” he started trying to think of more games. “Yeah These cons were my life for a long time! I used to do full time streaming instead of going to school cuz I had to support my sister!” he shrugged, “It was fun….but kinda unfulfilling.”

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
SMASH and Switch
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 3:03:08 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
"bro i know i'm excited for cyberpunk too, and i don't even like that kind of aesthetic!" seriously why were video games so cool?
[break][break]
he almost swallowed a whole gulp of his soda into the wrong pipe when the guy mentioned he used to do full streaming. that was kind of impressive all on its own mostly because kaz always found it hard to try and be "charismatic" doing stuff like that while other people seemed to fit into it naturally. "wait for real? like play games almost all day for an audience to give you money? talk about a dream job, why was it unfulfilling though? and what do you do now instead of that?" he could only imagine what would happen to cause one to stop streaming outside of the usual breaking of equipment or them falling out of style.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
SMASH and Switch
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 19:57:54 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]Filler things here

Let’s be real here Billi was excited for any video game that would come to exist! He’d try any game and every game that would be released! Billi loved everything about it and wouldn’t change anything about the games that come out. Sure he agreed that reviewing them were good, and being inclusive were great, but Billi enjoys games for what they are, unless of course there’s a competitive form to the game then that would CHANGE everything.[break][break]

“Im so excited for it!” he stated then he was asked the question why he didn’t view it as a dream job. “Because it’s kind of a lonely thing to do. You’re not actually...out talking to people. You aren’t changing lives, rather….projecting prograstion to people.” it was kind of sad because he was also using all the money he had to support his family and not doing anything for himself. “I like meeting people in person and living not sitting around home. Even though I love my video games,”

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra]
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki