gigi bae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gg
gigi bae
out of the game [solo/wild]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 22:43:07 GMT
gigi bae Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Shadows+Into+Light|Josefin Sans:300,300i,700|Roboto]

[newclass=.punkialright]width: 500px; height: 550px; padding: 25px; margin: auto; margin-top: 10px; background: #ffffff; box-shadow: 0px 0px 4px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.2);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrightimg]background: url('https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/678320153947013210/750046452016742500/aaaa.png'); height: 500px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialright .leftcorner]width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 2px solid #ffffff; border-top: none; border-right: none; position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; margin-top: 150px; transition: all 0.5s ease; transition-delay: 0.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialright .rightcorner]width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 2px solid #ffffff; border-left: none; border-bottom: none; position: absolute; margin-top: 250px; margin-left: 150px; transition: all 0.5s ease; transition-delay: 0.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialright:hover .leftcorner]margin-left: 50px; margin-top: 348px; transition-delay: 0s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialright:hover .rightcorner]margin-left: 348px; margin-top: 50px; transition-delay: 0s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrightoverlay]width: 376px; height: 376px; padding: 62px; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transition: all 0.5s ease; transition-delay: 0.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialright:hover .punkialrightoverlay]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.4); transition-delay: 0s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrightbulk]width: 376px; height: 376px; background: #ffffff; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.3s ease; text-align: center; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialright:hover .punkialrightbulk]transition-delay: 0.5s; opacity: 1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrighttext]padding: 15px; height: 336px; font-family: 'Roboto'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrighttext div]height: inherit; overflow: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrighttext b]font-family: 'Josefin Sans'; color: #738C9A; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrighttext i]font-family: 'Josefin Sans'; color: #86A3B3; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrighttags]margin-top: -15px; line-height: 25px; font-family: 'Roboto'; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrightcomment]line-height: 75px; font-size: 20px; font-family: 'Shadows Into Light'; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000000; text-indent: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrightcomment div]display: inline-block; width: 25px; height: 1px; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.3); position: relative; vertical-align: middle;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrightcredit]width: 550px; text-align: right; margin: auto; font-size: 10px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Roboto'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrightcredit a, .punkialright a]font-family: inherit !important; font-size: inherit !important; color: #738C9A !important; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrightcredit a:hover, .punkialright a:hover]color: #86A3B3 !important;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkialright]
[attr=class,punkialrightimg]
[attr=class,leftcorner]

[attr=class,rightcorner]

[attr=class,punkialrightoverlay]
[attr=class,punkialrightbulk]
[attr=class,punkialrighttext]

A chill ran along Gigi's spine as she walked through the abandoned power plant. Her only source of light being the flashlight on her phone. Eyes flickered to the screen of the Rotom phone, which was happily bzzting over her head, and she snorted at what she read. "You're right. This is like a real life horror game. Ahh I can't remember the name of the game it reminds me of." Lips pursed into a pout as that "tip of your tongue" feeling began to loudly nag. 
[break][break]
Luckily, her viewers had a better memory than she did. "Oh! Yeah, yeah! That's it." Gigi paused to a moment to take time to read the comments flooding in from the live stream. "I'm in some creepy, old abandoned power plant." she grinned and continued after a pause, "I believe it is called New Mauville which is straaange considering this decrepit building looks older than the actual Mauville City." She shrugged at the backwards logic. 
[break][break]
"Haha hey, bro! I haven't seen you in the chat for a while." she continued to interact with her audience. "Yeah. I'm no longer in Unova. That's old news, though." The shadows hid the pained smile that briefly flashed across her face. "Guess we're going to be playing this low budget horror scenario. I wonder what the difficulty level is set at?" Gigi mused as Captcha hovered further away from her, casting the phone's light into every crook and nanny in an attempt to find something

[attr=class,punkialrighttags]
electric & steel hunt <3  

[attr=class,punkialrightcomment]

Take a picture. It'll last longer.

[attr=class,punkialrightcredit]
template by punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 0:22:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHARJABUG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BATTERY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]X-SCISSOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STICKY WEB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Juniper

GG
she/her
twenty-four
april 1
unova
bisexual
streamer (retired pro gamer)
talk nerdy to me
single
48 height
48 height
Up, up, down, down, forward, back, A, B
awards
82 posts
gigi bae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gg
gigi bae
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 0:02:20 GMT
gigi bae Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Shadows+Into+Light|Josefin Sans:300,300i,700|Roboto]

[newclass=.punkialright]width: 500px; height: 550px; padding: 25px; margin: auto; margin-top: 10px; background: #ffffff; box-shadow: 0px 0px 4px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.2);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrightimg]background: url('https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/678320153947013210/750046452016742500/aaaa.png'); height: 500px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialright .leftcorner]width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 2px solid #ffffff; border-top: none; border-right: none; position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; margin-top: 150px; transition: all 0.5s ease; transition-delay: 0.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialright .rightcorner]width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 2px solid #ffffff; border-left: none; border-bottom: none; position: absolute; margin-top: 250px; margin-left: 150px; transition: all 0.5s ease; transition-delay: 0.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialright:hover .leftcorner]margin-left: 50px; margin-top: 348px; transition-delay: 0s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialright:hover .rightcorner]margin-left: 348px; margin-top: 50px; transition-delay: 0s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrightoverlay]width: 376px; height: 376px; padding: 62px; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transition: all 0.5s ease; transition-delay: 0.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialright:hover .punkialrightoverlay]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.4); transition-delay: 0s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrightbulk]width: 376px; height: 376px; background: #ffffff; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.3s ease; text-align: center; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialright:hover .punkialrightbulk]transition-delay: 0.5s; opacity: 1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrighttext]padding: 15px; height: 336px; font-family: 'Roboto'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrighttext div]height: inherit; overflow: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrighttext b]font-family: 'Josefin Sans'; color: #738C9A; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrighttext i]font-family: 'Josefin Sans'; color: #86A3B3; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrighttags]margin-top: -15px; line-height: 25px; font-family: 'Roboto'; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrightcomment]line-height: 75px; font-size: 20px; font-family: 'Shadows Into Light'; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000000; text-indent: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrightcomment div]display: inline-block; width: 25px; height: 1px; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.3); position: relative; vertical-align: middle;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrightcredit]width: 550px; text-align: right; margin: auto; font-size: 10px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Roboto'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrightcredit a, .punkialright a]font-family: inherit !important; font-size: inherit !important; color: #738C9A !important; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkialrightcredit a:hover, .punkialright a:hover]color: #86A3B3 !important;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkialright]
[attr=class,punkialrightimg]
[attr=class,leftcorner]

[attr=class,rightcorner]

[attr=class,punkialrightoverlay]
[attr=class,punkialrightbulk]
[attr=class,punkialrighttext]

The area was eerily quiet and the silence crawled beneath her skin. Sheer willpower kept gritted teeth behind a mask of neutrality. Gigi refused to express the feat that gnawed at her chest. If she freaked out then trolls would eat that shit up. She really wasn't in the mood. There had been too many malicious trolls lurking in her chat (thank god for the moderators weeding at the bad eggs) recently that even the casual, playful trolling she loved rubbed her the wrong way. 
[break][break]
Reading the live messages helped calm her nerves and her mood ease. "There's something behind you!" she read to herself. Yeah, no. She wasn't going to fall for that. It wasn't like she was a rookie who would fall for those easy, school-yard tricks. "Hardy-har-har." Eyes rolled as she placed a hand on her hip. "Weak attempt, folks. You all know I don't scare easily."
[break][break]
Man, she needed to learn to keep her mouth shut. Shortly after her claim, a long time subscriber pinged her with a link. She braced herself for a jump scare as she opened the link. However, what she saw was much, much worse. It was a clip from a previous stream that involved a particular horror game that she refused to name because screw that game. Gigi watched her past self near hysterics for a few seconds before dryly chuckling, "Okay. Kudos for finding that old clip." Her tongue poked out from behind her pursed lips, "Y'know, I was much younger in that clip. So stop with the bawking like chickens in the chat!"
[break][break]long time subscriber: bruh that was from last year 
[break][break]
"Fuck." The response was immediate as omegaluls filled her screen of vision. "I've played a lot of horror games during that one year period!" After all, she had nothing but time given her current circumstances. From the beginning, one user kept adamantly telling her to look behind her. "I'll humor you, Frosty." She gestured toward Captcha to shine the phone's flashing behind her. As predicted, there was nothing but abandoned equipment and a few supplies. "See? Nothing-"
[break][break]
Again.. she really need to learn to keep her trap shut. One of the boxes started to move. She stumbled backwards, cursing, before she caught herself. Ghosts weren't real. This was just some stupid prank.. even though no one knew she would be here. Oh! Local kids! That was probably it, right? Yeah. Little punks loved going into abandoned places and setting up pranks for unsuspecting visitors. 
[break][break]
Despite her rationalizing, Gigi straddled one of the used capture devices in her pocket. A barely audible "eep" escaped her tightly shut lips when the box started to move towards her, making horrible chattering noises. Oh god - it also had eyes! With a snap of her wrist, she released her Porygon from the confines of the Pokeball. "Ether! Zap Cannon!" her voice was near a screech. The Virtual Pokemon immediately replied, electricity crackling in the air. She watched with bated breath as the electric attack connected. The box was no longer moving. 
[break][break] 
Hesitantly, Gigi took a few steps forward and, "Huh?" It was.. a Pokemon. Correction, a Pokemon scorched by electricity. Oh Arceus did she kill it? The users in her chat were going nuts over the events: some were loling, some were posting memes, some were going "wtf". Basically, it was a big cluster of chaos. "A Charjabug?" she read, "No! It's not dead.. I think." The mass was chanting for her to capture it (all for various reasons) and Gigi obliged. It was the least she could do after almost frying the litter critter. 
[break][break]
"I am not a Torchic!" she whined as she chucked an empty pokeball at the box-like bug. "I just, uh, wanted to give Ethernet more battle experience?" Her lackluster explanation couldn't even convince herself. Gigi turned to the Porygon that floated beside her with its usual blank features. Well, she might as well leave it out in case of more ghosts pokemon. 
[attr=class,punkialrighttags]
catching charjabug! 

[attr=class,punkialrightcomment]

Take a picture. It'll last longer.

[attr=class,punkialrightcredit]
template by punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 3:24:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT CHARJABUG!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BATTERY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]X-SCISSOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STICKY WEB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!