2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
red sky at night, sailor's delight [dw/c]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 14:57:58 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

The sailor let out a breath of relief when there was no visible mortification or sadness in Violet's expression. She'd been almost sure they were in the same page, but - one could never know. Skyler wasn't exactly the best person when it came to dealing with... romantic feelings. She usually ran the other way when faced with them, to be perfectly honest.

The corners of her lips twitched when Vi mentioned the sea. That was a truth she would not hide from. "My one and true mistress, the sea. I'm afraid all others will leave disappointed." Then her eyes abruptly flashed with some form of mischief and she continued, "Well, not completely disappointed, I hope."

Her fingers twitched over Violet's arm when the girl nestled deeper into Skyler's side.  The captain held the other woman close, chewing on her thoughts. Then, without a single word of warning, she gathered the smaller woman into her arms and plopped her right into her lap. "Much better." The grin she sent Vi was positively devilish. "Feel like having a little nap, Vi?" Although she'd been close to falling asleep not even a couple of minutes ago, right now Skyler felt wide awake. Her finger curled around a lock of silvery hair and she tugged on it gently, tipping her head back in challenge.

Under the seemingly calm waters, Starmie was having the time of its life, using PSYCHIC to torment the local fauna. One of those, a rather furious Sealeo, attempted to Aurora Beam the Starmie before it too took the fury of the starfish's psychic powers. When Starmie pushed it to the surface, Skyler didn't even take the time to study which pokémon it was, too focused on Violet, before she automatically threw a pokéball to catch it. 

CAPTURING SEALEO

● tags:
● notes: ...
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 19:06:17 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
Cloyster had not joined the Starmie below, but instead had stalked the deck for a little longer, apparently looking for something. It had no discernable ears, of course, but a lot of pokemon lacked those. Yet, they were usually able to hear commands from their trainers with ease. It was rather peculiar, really. But they could also hear other things. In this case, the Ice Pokemon could discern a foreign sound in the air and was looking for that for a bit. Not content with grabbing almost drowned beings from the ocean, it instead took aim at the sky when a Ribombee was about to fly over. One locked on, the Cloyster shot Ice Beams on the smaller ‘mon, missing a few times at first. The flier, in turn, tried to dodge and just get away, but could not properly predict all the shots. Eventually, the anti-air efforts bore fruits, bringing down the bugly bomber to see it crash into the boat. If it was any bigger and heavier, that might have even been a bad thing.

As was, Violet threw another ball. However, she did not get to do much else, because she was once more coaxed onto the other’s lap. She didn’t mind that in the slightest, of course. It was just a bit surprising. Still, she had to chuckle as she looked at the woman beneath her, briefly sitting up a bit more. “So far, I am not. But you better put in a lot of effort. I am a bit higher maintenance than a huge body of water. And yes, I technically just called your mistress ‘fat’.” She laughed, feeling like that was a very fun little pun, before leaning in herself. However, before nuzzling in for a little nap as offered, she did make a brief stop at the very least.
Both hands sought the other’s cheeks just to raise her chin and head, before diving in for another kiss, gently and slowly, but also demandingly. That was what she wanted, and she certainly would get it. Even if they were on borrowed time here – or, moreso, because – they had to live this out to the fullest.

- Attempts to catch Ribombee

[/quote]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 3:26:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHEWTLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STRONG JAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]JAW LOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MR. MIME APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIMIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 21:05:24 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler threw her head back and let her laughter run wild and free, her arm going around Violet's waist and squeezing lightly. When she turned back to Violet her eyes were alight with mirth and a wicked mischief. "I don't mind putting in a little more effort if the rewards are sweet enough." She looked at the other woman from beneath her lashes, the look challenging. Being coy wasn't Skyler's thing; she usually just charged straight ahead with no thoughts for the consequences.

She'd been halfway expecting it, but it still somehow caught her by surprise when Violet took her face in her hands and planted a kiss right on Skyler's lips. There was a second in which Skyler's brain processed the whole thing before she eagerly responded, fingers digging into Vi's waist ever so slightly. 

The sailor would be sure to seize the day and make the most out of this - whatever this was - before the curtains closed in on them and sea took Skyler away. A soft smile curled the edges of Skyler's mouth when Violet moved away from their kiss, eyes glinting. 

Maybe she'd be able to persuade the white-haired woman to come with her to a restaurant later tonight. Or maybe they could just stay in Skyler's boat until tomorrow morning.

PASS

● tags:
● notes: sorry for the wait!
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 20:48:56 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

Cute. [break][break]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: