Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
687 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Point to Point (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 18:30:41 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

It was a very simple job, taking some 'cargo' from Point A to Point B. So why was Dorian, the Rocket Admin who's job it was to play puppet master to small gangs, doing gruntwork? Frankly, the man was very bored, and wanted to get out of the confines of his office. In reality, he was hoping they'd get ambushed by either League, or some opportunists looking to cash in. But given that the League had other issues to deal with, chances of that were slimmer than he liked.

The Mad Dog was dressed up as a simple delivery driver, his scar again disguised by patches and makeup, the usual. They were to get their Pokemon from one of the Night Market restaurants that served as one of many fronts for Team Rocket. They had recently acquired some good Pokemon, Pokemon that would either serve Rocket's needs well, or could be sold for a pretty penny.

Dorian waited for his partner to arrive. The blonde Orrean smoked a cigarette as he leaned with his back to the truck. He just hoped whoever arrived had the sense to disguise themselves too.

tags:
notes: Mission

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,331 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Point to Point (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 1:14:14 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

things had been different for lulu since her first run-in with the admin. in warning her about the dragons, he’d pushed her awareness of her surroundings, which had already been great to a fault, to the level of strong paranoia. she’d covered her tattoo since, and found herself constantly looking over her shoulder.

she was dressed modestly in a similar way, the only weapon on her being a much smaller pistol than her usual which she fidgeted with in a deep pocket. with the other hand, she nursed a cigarette.

she rounded a corner and spotted him. she was surprised to see one of his rank join her on a mission, and her eyes narrowed at him a little suspiciously.
“dorian.” she acknowledged when she got close enough, taking the cigarette out of her mouth and stamping it on the ground. “isn’t this below your pay grade?” she shoved the now free hand in her other pocket, one of her feet facing the passenger side door as she suddenly had the urge to get through things quickly.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
687 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Point to Point (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 22:18:51 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"Lulu, good to see you!", the Mad Dog greeted the Galarian with surprising warmth. He watched as she stamped out her cigarette. "Work at my pay grade gets rather dull. Sometimes, I just like to go back to where I started, get out of the dreary office.", he'd tell her, climbing into the truck once he finished his cigarette, stamping it out himself.

"The job is a simple one, thankfully. A seafood vendor managed to come by some very interesting catches. All we have to do is pay him, load the goods, and bring them back to be processed.", he'd tell the woman on the drive over to the specific restaurant. "Though I have reason to believe he has someone on staff connected to a group that's been, less than cooperative with us, so far. So be on your guard, in case they try to ambush us.", he warned her.

If Lulu looked, she would see a bloodthirsty smirk manifest across the face of the Mad Dog. Clearly, he was hoping that someone would try and hijack their shipment. It would certainly show that 's warnings about the danger he posed were not without merit. And it would explain why he was taking grunt work, despite his standing and position in the organization. Even if he was on Rocket's leash, one that he had no intentions of shedding, he was still the Mad Dog of Rocket for a reason.

"Any questions?"

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,331 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Point to Point (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2020 22:16:28 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

while lulu had already been made uncomfortable by dorian's forwardness regarding gang activity, 's warnings surfaced in her head. she wondered what 'he's dangerous' had meant exactly. the part of the little sister that wanted to defy him was the part that smirked a little at dorian's greeting. she'd get her kicks where she could at this point.

lulu nodded at him, giving a 'hm' of acknowledgement at his explanation before walking around and climbing up into the truck and into the passenger seat. she didn't get comfortable yet, sitting sort of stiffly as he filled her in on the details. if only she'd been privy to so much information heading into a mission all the time.

she noticed the look on his face and watched him a moment, trying to gauge what this new expression meant. it looked psychotic. she raised her eyebrows and then looked back out the window. "i brought a gun, that okay with you?" picking at him for dogging on her open carry. the look on his face somehow told her it was fine.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Point to Point (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 22:46:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
m!lycanroc

is your cargo!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male or female - vital spirit[break]
counter / stealth rock / stone edge / crunch / roar / throat chop

A MIDNIGHT LYCANROC is their cargo. two mad dogs lulu must now contend with. its vital spirit and aggressive personality makes it difficult to control.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]
&
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
687 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Point to Point (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2020 23:37:52 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"Of course, just try to only use it if necessary, and make sure to pick up any shell casings spent.", he'd advise her. If it came down to gunshots, then there would be a much more urgent investigation taking place. Dorian wanted to keep any sort of League attention on this as minimal as possible. If they didn't have to resort to using heat, then that would be for the best. Otherwise, leaving as little evidence as possible was going to be for the best.

The drive to the shop didn't take long at all. Dorian would park the truck, backing it into the loading bay, business as usual. She would note that this was clearly not his first time doing this, and despite his elevated position in the organization, he clearly wasn't rusty. He would hop out of the truck, beckoning the Galarian to follow him to the trucker's entrance. In his possession, he would carry a suitcase full of money.

As they were let in, Dorian would take notice to the Lycanroc, chained up in a cage. Despite this, the beast pounded against its cage, barking aggressively towards the duo. Despite this, Dorian showed the beast no fear, glaring the mad beast in the eye as he passed.

A rotund, balding man would greet the duo, greeting the Mad Dog with a smile, and an eager handshake. "Yo, Miyazaki-san, I'm here for the shipment!", he would tell the man. He would then put the suitcase on the table, where a younger man with short black hair would begin to count the cash inside. "It's all here.", the younger man told his superior. "Excellent.", Miyazaki replied, before signalling others to load up the main cargo into the truck, which contained more aggressive Water-types such as Carvahna, Sharpedo, Barraskewda. They would even find a few Dratini in the batch.

"What's the story with the hound?", Dorian inquired.

"Ah yes, that fiendish thing has been a thorn in our side for the last month. It's been breaking into shops, tearing up the places. We finally got the damn thing trapped. Consider it a part of the cargo, just get it as far away as you can.", he'd tell the Mad Dog. "Sounds good.", he'd tell the rotund man, handing him some extra cash for his trouble.

From the corner of his eye, he'd notice a younger man, with a shaved head, texting on his cellphone, while trying to be sly about watching him. But rather than call him out, he would instead play it off cool, while trying to slip Lulu a subtle signal not to call it out. Rather, he would text Miyazaki about it later, if they got ambushed later.

Once the Lycanroc was loaded into the truck, with the young men doing so clearly fearful of it breaking out, Dorian would make sure the cages were secured properly, before sealing up the hatch of the truck. "Pleasure doing business with you, as always, Miyazaki-san!", Dorian called out to the boss, signing the alibi paperwork with a fake name, before being let out of the trucker's entrance.

Once they were back in the truck, Dorian would turn to Lulu. "Watch out for any potential tails, or signs of ambush. That kid with the shaven head looked suspect. If he's relaying messages for our 'friends', then I'll drop Miyazaki a message.", he'd tell her.

tags:
notes: Cargo loaded, ready to go!

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,331 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Point to Point (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2020 22:23:31 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

“always.” she nodded out the window. it was a ridiculous response—although, since her time on hoenn with the rockets, she had exercised self-control; something time in prison had finally instilled in her, to a certain degree. in fact, she hadn’t yet fired a bullet into a single person. it was sort of strange for her.

she watched the scenery change, eyes on the mirror vigilantly as they backed into a bay. she looked down at the suitcase as they got out of the vehicle, figuring it was money, wondering briefly if it was real. she respectfully refrained from asking.

lulu remained silent throughout the exchange and her stare didn’t waver from the snarling dog, untrusting. they were giving it away. it was sort of foreboding, really. but, dorian seemed like he had it under control, and she’d follow him and have his back at any awry turn.

then, as they were leaving, she too looked up and noticed the boy, briefly. side-eyeing dorian, she read the message in his face perceptively and kept on walking for the door.

when they were both in their seats again, she nodded in response. “got it.” and then they were off again, down the road, truck full of thrashing pokemon.

they made it several blocks before a car turned onto the road behind them, trailing at a distance. lulu watched it for a bit, and after a couple of turns, her suspicion grew. “that car’s following us. green sedan.” she kept her eyes on it, wondering what dorian’s next move was.