played bysunshine

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM patchouli knowledge from touhou

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break]

you live life an eternal actor. there is no stage before you but there is always a script. say good morning, smile, then hold hands to class. listen, think a little, tell a joke, laugh! lines with actions and blocking in the margins dictate the day to day. it's monotonous and tiring, but if you improvise onstage the audience groans and grimaces. so you save that work for when you're alone.
[break][break]
every performance during the day is fake. the smiles are porcelain and the tears are crocodile's and the laughter is canned, but on your own you learn: winces are real, and the way you suck your teeth is real, and that tingling burning on your skin and in your veins is real. a drop of this, a whiff of that; and your stomach churns and your lungs burn and you mean it when you gasp or clutch at your shirt or cry.
[break][break]
you ground yourself in that.
[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sunshine

eve
she/her
twenty-eight
august 12
castelia city
bisexual
actor/"scientist"
grunt
i can't smile wide, i'm stuck, there's nothing I can do
awards
40 posts
evangeline DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evangeline
evangeline
evangeline
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 3:26:06 GMT
evangeline Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaguecard"]

[attr="class","leaguecardinner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardfront"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbottom2"]

[attr="class","leaguecardnumber"]135

[attr="class","leaguecardstars"]★★

[attr="class","leaguecardname"]Evangeline

[attr="class","leaguecardicon"]

[attr="class","leaguecardback"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbg2"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcorner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcornero"]

[attr="class","leaguecardstrip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardlines"]
[attr="class","leaguecardslip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext1"]Name:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Evangeline

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext2"]Pronouns:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]She/Her

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext3"]Specialty:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Poison Types

[attr="class","leaguecardcbig"]

[attr="class","leaguecarddbig"]

A media favorite and long-time lover of the limelight, Evangeline started acting at a local theatre when she was just five years old. She was thrust before the world in her breakout role as Gina in 20XX drama series LEGENDS AMONG US at 13, and has been dazzling audiences ever since. A dynamic heart-breaker onstage, humble and tooth-achingly sweet off, it's no wonder she's seen as one of acting's most promising rising stars.

[break][break]

A recent move to Hoenn has shocked fans. There's no telling what she's got planned in the Region of Relations but her followers wait to see with bated breath. Some claim to have seen her out and about with Pokemon on secluded routes, does this darling of drama perhaps have gym challenge aspirations?

[attr="class","leaguecardibig"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbignumber"]135

[attr="class","leaguecardbigname"]Evangeline

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
evangeline
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 3:26:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC