40 posts
evangeline DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evangeline
evangeline
shyly you're floating away [tt]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2020 5:04:46 GMT
evangeline Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"So, I'm really familiar with Weezing toxin because, well, obviously," Evangeline speaks to her partner while they make their way through the moonlit Outskirts, gesturing to the floating Weezing beside her as she does so, "But just in case you're unaware it's pretty nasty stuff!"

Her cheery voice is muffled by the bandanna tied around her mouth and tucked into her turtleneck, but somehow still perfectly clear. Probably the years of diction classes and stage work. It's certainly the stage work that has her animatedly turning around and skipping backward while she talks. In her head it's a fun, cute way to shape this stranger's perception of her. In truth it's a way of moving no normal person jumps into at 10pm while traversing abandoned alleys. Not that she's a normal person either, but that's beside the point. She adjusts the hat stuffed with her hair and the sunglasses hanging from her nose before getting back to it.

"You see, they have this neat trick where they cycle their poison gas back and forth while idling about," she continues the lecture no asked for, holding her hands in front of her face and flicking her index fingers "back and forth" in double time to her words, "That mixes up the various chemicals they've broken down, and in the end ups the potency several times from what it would be naturally. If you're not used to it one whiff can put you down for a week!"

She would know, even now if her Weezing gets into a mood and starts blowing off steam she struggles to stay upright.

"Anyways what I'm saying is that once we're to the warehouse you might want to start choosing your breaths carefully!" she tacks some canned laughter to the end of her comment before turning around and walking normally again. They should be just outside the . . . Yep! The aforementioned warehouse looms in front of them and she can already see the smoke billowing out of the crumbling windows.

mission
@dae

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #85a37e[/newclass]