awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
answers [c]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 17:47:26 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The last thing Alexei could remember from the meeting was the fact that he had blacked out. And then he’d woken up in some hospital in Fortree—had he been taken there afterward? He had no idea.

Of course, he was back on his feet. He just had to explain the phobia he had fought so hard to keep down—it was insane, what had gone down during that meeting.

And here I was expecting that it was just going to be a normal meeting. Guess I was mistaken! He thought with a sigh as he pressed his palms into his face, the better to relieve the pressure that was building up in the back of his head. Ugh, why was he coming down with a headache now?

Grumbling, he stole his way out of the small house that was located within the Sanctuary grounds and made his way down and out of the place, making sure to bring his wallet along just in case he got carded again.

Blame that youthful look of his.

Either way, he’d stopped by a nearby corner store and was lucky enough to find that this one had some alcohol—even if majority of the people living in Fortree wanted to keep the place as vice-free as possible, the opening of corner stores that catered to alcoholic drinks and other things was inevitable.

Once he’d picked up a couple of bottles of his favorite alcoholic drink and some nice, new shot glasses to go along with it, he meandered out of the store and went towards the local park, open even this late in the evening.

He wondered if he was going to encounter anyone this evening as he cracked open one of the two vodka bottles he’d picked up before pouring himself a shot.

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
answers [c]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 4:15:51 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","solar"]

[break]

After the events of the meeting, Balder had decided it was time to retreat to a calmer section of the region. While the league were doing their preparations to repel the invading forces, the previously wanted man had... other preparations in mind. And it's only once he arrived in Fortree that he saw how it was a mistake: no Alcohol. Nowhere. It's like these treefolks considered themselves pure. Why would they not hold the nectar of the gods?![break][break]

Luckily, after looking for some time, the alolan man found some Vodka. Seeing how there was only one bottle left of their best brand, the man took it and went out. The plan was to retire to an hotel room and drink, until he saw a familiar face, sitting in the park. The guy that lost consciousness at the meeting. And was that... More vodka? Drinking in a public park? Balder just couldn't pass up on that.[break][break]

"You sure are a bold one. A Gym Leader, drinking Vodka in a public park. I didn't expect to see that tonight. Don't mind if I join though." said the alolan man as he got closer to where the man was located alone. Balder proceeded to sit at one end of a bench, before opening his vodka bottle with a flick of his fingers and drinking directly from the source. He then looked at alexei, half a smirk on his face. "So, how 're you feeling, Knock-out Boy?"[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]tldr: Judging the knock-out boi
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.solar b]font-weight:bold;color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
answers [c]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 18:44:57 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He had gone through a significant portion of the contents of the bottle he was holding, before hearing someone addressing him.

“Oh, shut it, there’s nobody around to tell me off,” he rumbled as he squinted at the contents of the bottle before looking up and seeing—the man in the flesh.

The one that had gone rogue.

While he knew that Balder had denounced miss Olivia earlier in the year and had practically disappeared after that, he didn’t know half of the story. Cringing at the mention of what had happened in the meeting, he sighed.

“Shut it, I can’t stand the sight of blood, okay? Carnage even more so. It’s… disturbing. Right up there with Ghost-type Pokémon and those ‘space cannibals’,” he mustered up as he looked Balder square in the eye.

“What brings you out here this evening?” he followed up a few moments later.

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
answers [c]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 5:08:31 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

The gym leader was aggressive. Biting back as soon as Balder had commented on drinking in the park, as well as the Knock-out comment. At least that proved he had some backbone and was able to move forward. A good thing for sure. If the man had sunk further and let himself be defeated, he wouldn't be prepared for what's to come right?[break][break]

"I can't judge you on that. It's true that these events were sickening, and I did hope it wouldn't follow me back to Hoenn. Yet here we are. If it makes you feel better, Pokkenger barfed when he saw the scene and went haywire." Balder proceeded to take a sip from his bottle of vodka. He then looked at Alexei as the man asked him why he was here. "Honestly? Nothing. I wanted to retire to an hotel and drink. Then I saw you on my way to an hotel, so I decided to check in."[break][break]

The man sighed and directed his gaze at the night sky over them. "You know, to have some peace of mind. To try and leave all that shit behind. And I didn't want to annoy Stormy at her place tonight so I decided to head out. And I know Fortree is generally peaceful and has some clean air so... Yeah."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]tldr: Not judging the knock-out boi
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
answers [c]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2020 1:39:58 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Wait, wait, wait.”

Something about his first statement made Alexei backpedal, trying to make sense of what the other man was talking about.

“What do you mean—followed you back to Hoenn? he inquired, wondering if he’d heard that right. “Are you trying to say that—“

His mind was still trying to process what the fuck was going on. The contents of the video were too outrageous to be real. There was some small comfort taken though, when he learned that someone else who had seen the carnage first-hand also had a similar meltdown.

Anyway…

At the mention of Stormy, his eyebrows went up. “You shacking up with her now I see,” he remarked, not blinking for a few moments before he took another drink. Once he felt that he’d sufficiently knocked back enough, he set the bottle down once more.

“Alright, tell me something I don’t know. Something you mentioned earlier got my attention. You mentioned that these… space cannibals ‘followed you back’? Don’t tell me they’re from your region—“

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
answers [c]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 22:41:07 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

The comment about shacking up with Stormy made Balder raise an eyebrow. Did it change anything if he was crashing at her place? "Yeah. Until I can get setup in the region again, and a new place to live, I'm staying with her. She kindly offered me a place in her house since she was away half the time due to her Elite Four duties."[break][break]

The Alolan man proceeded to take another sip from his bottle... Only to spit it right out when the gym leader asked if the megalopolans were from Alola. "Are you insane?!" Anger was burning in his throat. How could the man believe his homeland swarmed with megalopolans?! Where was he looking when the area clearly showed something different![break][break]

"You remember the buildings, the area we were in during the footage? That's in ultra space! If they were in Alola, I wouldn't be back here, I'd be dealing with them personally!" Balder proceeded to bottoms-up his bottle, finishing it. "Fuck. Out of stock." The man leaned backwards and looked at the night sky.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
answers [c]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2020 21:31:30 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Hey, if it’s free, you gotta do what you have to,” he replied with a shrug. Squinting at his own bottle, he knocked back another sip before contemplating what to do next.

At the sudden outburst, Alexei raised his eyebrows. How the fuck can they exist in the same universe as ours then? Are we living in some kind of sci-fi novel gone wrong?”

He couldn’t comprehend just how another ‘universe’, as it was, existed alongside the current one that everyone lived in.

“Don’t tell me, don’t tell me—they’ve got black blood or something? Or are they kind of like those weird fish-people in some of these sci-fi short stories I’ve read online…” he surmised, rummaging through the paper bag and handing the other man another bottle.

“Here, take it,” he added nonchalantly. “I can tell you’re going to need more.”

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
answers [c]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2021 6:25:40 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

The man was about to explain the reasoning behind how they could exist, how the things were related, until he was handed a new bottle of vodka. "Thanks." Balder proceeded to take the bottle gently from the Gym Leader's hand, before opening it and taking a shot right away. [break][break]

"Ok so... Technically, they're not in the same universe. I ain't that knowledgeable about all that universe mumbo jumbo, but basically, Parallel universes, or dimensions, that Leo and the Ultra Beasts can travel through using their portals. Yeah dimensions might be a better term for that honestly."[break][break]

The alolan man proceeded to take another gulp of the vodka bottle. "I kinda wish that was all just a sci-fi movie. A really bad one but at least we could end it and just go back to our regular lives." A wish that would never be granted sadly. But one could always dream right?

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
answers [c]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2021 13:37:25 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Now that Balder had somewhat explained the existence of the ‘space cannibals’ by placing it in the rough approximation of ‘sci-fi’ by using parallel worlds or alternate dimensions, it—it made much more sense.

“Parallel dimensions that exist alongside our own. That’s a concept I can understand, since science fiction uses that term quite a bit. Only in this case it’s not science fiction but science fucking fact, and that’s even more terrifying,” he surmised as he shook the bottle and heard the contents sloshing around inside.

Unfortunately, it’s not. The video you brought along and revealed proved that some things really do exist, he thought absently as he took another drink.

“Speaking of … I heard about some harebrained, weird-ass initiative they were planning? Sounds like a whole load of bull crap to me. I don’t know the exact details, but it involves… legendaries of some sort? Do you know anything about it?” he inquired, wondering if the other man knew anything about it.

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
answers [c]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 1:51:01 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

Balder nodded as Alexis summarized what he had said. "Yep, that's the gist of it. Obviously there's more complicated stuff about it but no need to worry about it for now." It's not like they would need to dive back into Ultra Space, plus they needed to worry about defending the realm instead.[break][break]

After taking a few more sips, the man dropped the bottle to listen to the gym leader speak about Olivia, mentioning an initiative that she had planned, which involved legendaries. The Alolan frowned at his explanation. What could've Olivia had thought of that involved them?[break][break]

"Sadly? No idea at all. I never heard of anything like that while I assisted her in her work, nor did I see anything in the Silver Spire. So... Most likely you got more info then me. Willing to share?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
answers [c]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 8:51:20 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It was a surprise for him, because he knew as much as anyone else who was aware of Balder’s work prior to him denouncing the League, he was heavily tied and working with prior to the woman seceding from the Gym circuit and him taking over in her stead.

“That’s a surprise. I wonder why she didn’t tell you then,” he mused as he shook his own bottle before taking a sigh. Shit, he was running out of the magical ‘elixir’.

“Anyway, what she told me was this—she asked me what an ‘avatar’ was. I had no idea, so I told her that. In turn she told me to… I don’t know, be careful around them? That was the impression she was giving me, anyway.”

Taking another drink, he tipped the bottle as far as it would go before coming back up for air.

“Told me something about… gathering them together. People. Who were called ‘avatars’ and such. But that’s it. That’s as much as she revealed to me.”

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
answers [c]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 3:00:36 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

"She's still quite secretive you know? Not like I was her confidant or anything. I never knew what she was planning."The gym leader proceeded to explain the idea that Olivia told him. How she told him to be careful around avatars without telling him what they were. Hearing that, Balder proceeded to facepalm.[break][break]

"That's not good." telling people to be wary of avatars and attempting to gather them? This was definitely not a good idea. While avatars were indeed a form of power, they were still humans. With wills of their own. Gathering them all to try and control them? That was the worst concept one could have.[break][break]

"Thank god she ain't on the council anymore, because that plan would've led to an uprising from the avatars and put the region on fire. A war with the megalopolans would be the least of our worries." Balder proceeded to empty his bottle in one gulp and drop it beside him. "Thanks for the info Alexei. Now... I think it's time we call it a night."[break][break]

The Alolan stood up, gathering the bottles beside him before taking a few steps. He then turned back. "Here's my word of advice: Keep these avatars close to you. If they're your friends, they will be your greatest allies. If you are to fight one though? Find out what legendary they serve, for it might tell you their weaknesses. No avatars are all-powerful, they're humans to begin with. With weaknesses." And with these parting words, the man proceeded to go towards his hotel room.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
answers [c]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 23:30:46 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: