40 posts
evangeline DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evangeline
evangeline
feeling dreary [solo wild]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 19:15:15 GMT
evangeline Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]A stop in Dewford on the way back to Slateport is routine at this point, but Evangeline still finds herself childishly sulking every time they have to do it. The island is boring. Home to a town that barely qualifies as small and a musclehead gym and practically nothing else besides a cave; and she can't see what anyone above the age of 10 would find interesting about a cave. So she always winds up having to entertain herself for the time between ships -- which today happens to be quite long.

About fifteen minutes ago she found this little bit of shoreline beyond the cave, and set up camp there with her feet in the water. She'd love to jump in for a little bit, but unfortunately she lacks the clothing for it. Her cutoffs would be ruined and her tank-top would go see-through and neither of those look good on a tabloid cover. So she has to settle for wetting her legs a little. Fun.

"Can't you find something interesting to kill time with?" the question she asks is pointed at her Tentacool, who pokes her head out from the water at the sound of her voice, "Wrangle a Magikarp, sting my legs, fucking anything to break up this monotony."

solo wild
@staff

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #85a37e[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 21:16:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LOMBRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RAIN DISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENERGY BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GIGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

sunshine

eve
she/her
twenty-eight
august 12
castelia city
bisexual
actor/"scientist"
grunt
i can't smile wide, i'm stuck, there's nothing I can do
awards
40 posts
evangeline DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evangeline
evangeline
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 22:23:45 GMT
evangeline Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Tentacool bobs in the water for a moment, considering Evangeline's request. Her Pokemon are usually pretty quick to respond to an order but the options here are a bit much for Tentacool to process. It's a good thing then that the wild has a way of making these choices for you. A passing lilypad suddenly dips beneath the water's surface, and a moment later Tentacool vanishes too.

"I said do something interesting, not leave!" Evangeline shouts over the water, hands balling up into sand-filled fists for a moment before Tentacool resurfaces with a fresh wound under her eye. She hadn't run, she'd been pulled under. A Lombre surfaced not long after. Her assailant, looking a bit sickly. It had attempted to yank the Tentacool down and do some damage with a biting Giga Drain but got a mouthful of Liquid Ooze instead.

"Oh, well this is fine then," Evangeline changes her tune instantly, even offering the Tentacool a pat on the head as she floats within arm's reach, "Let's deal with it then. If I remember right it's part grass type? I mean it's got a plant on its head, that sounds right. Then armor up and get in there! Acid Armor and Poison Jab, go!"

She goes from patting Tentacool to slapping the back of her head, propelling her forward into the water. This time there's no choices to be made, and so the Pokemon acts quickly. Her Liquid Ooze pulses out from the thin membrane on her head and coats her body, and the moment she's in range she swings her tentacles around to deliver two sharp strikes to the Lombre's face. Super-effective Poison Jabs that leave it reeling. If it looked sickly before it was really suffering now -- purple in the face and struggling to stay conscious.

It attempts one more attack, a Zen Headbutt. It collides with a still forward-floating Tentacool but without much impact. Acid Armor and exhaustion together prove too much. And then it just . . . floats away. Its multiple infections from the ooze and poison in its system are just too much. Evangeline huffs and kicks her legs. That hardly killed any time at all.

solo wild
@staff

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2020 0:23:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TENTACOOL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLUDGE WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SURF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

sunshine

eve
she/her
twenty-eight
august 12
castelia city
bisexual
actor/"scientist"
grunt
i can't smile wide, i'm stuck, there's nothing I can do
awards
40 posts
evangeline DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evangeline
evangeline
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 0:04:17 GMT
evangeline Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]It's childish, but after kicking her legs in the water once Evangeline can't help but do it a few more times. It's very baseline stimulation but it is stimulation. She swings her legs thoughtlessly for at least a minute before she finds a reason to stop. A rather insistent reason at that. On one of her kicks she hits something soft and a moment later she feels a familiar pain shoot up her leg.

"Ah! Fuck! Tentacool!" she's not unhappy as she pulls her already swelling left leg from the water, but she would have appreciated a heads up. Tentacool stings are far from the worst pain or the worst poison but the shock of a sudden one can cause additional ones and that can become troublesome. She's ready to scold her Pokemon when it surfaces not anywhere near her, but a few feet out in the water. She had been trailing the unconscious Lombre. Well then what . . .?

The other Tentacool makes itself known a moment later, surfacing and scowling at her from the water. Its tentacles themselves surface a second later. It's got fiendish designs no doubt -- intentions to sting and attack her more. But it doesn't know Evangeline. Far from worrying about any of that she sticks a hand out and grabs the tentacle. Instantly she feels a sharp sting in the palm of her hand. Sharp, burning pain that radiates down her arm in an instant. She doesn't flinch.

"Come here then!" she shouts before yanking it out of the water. It flings through the air, tracing its arc with water droplets. Panicking it lashes out a couple more times. She catches a sting to her bicep and another to her cheek. Managing the swelling later is going to be annoying, but again Evangeline hardly registers the hits. Instead she hobbles upright to look down on her now beached assailant.

"Ushually I hate doubling up, but you've got shome shpirit," she praises the Tentacool as her cheek swells, "You're comin' witsh me." She tosses a pokeball lazily from her bag onto the poor, gasping thing. Its reward for giving her something to do. She returns her Tentacool from the water and begins limping her way back into Dewford Town. Surely even a backwater island has a clinic.

solo wild
@staff

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 0:28:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT TENTACOOL!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLUDGE WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SURF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!