awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
pr training [c]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2020 6:27:12 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[newclass=.bailey-contain]--bailey-accent:#D1A05B; --bailey-img:url("https://i.imgur.com/nhdOMhi.png");[/newclass]
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,700|Old+Standard+TT:400,400i,700]

[attr="class","bailey-contain"]
[attr="class","bailey-head"]
[attr="class","bailey-ly-1"]i'm throwing

[attr="class","bailey-ly-2"]caution

[attr="class","bailey-body"]
[attr="class","bailey-text"]
[attr="class","bailey-quote"]

The meeting came to its end.[break][break]

As the projector was shut down, a new aspect of darkness claimed the faraway wall; images of gore and blood still fresh to add something ominous to the space where it had been displayed. Like a stain, Bailey wondered if it could ever be scrubbed out.[break][break]

She stood by the window, burning in a quiet silence. With her arms so tightly folded, she wondered if this newfound energy could be felt as she stewed in her own thoughts.[break][break]

A bubble rose to the surface, shuddering from a tension that was not ready to burst.[break][break]

She was champion.[break][break]

That was supposed to be a good thing, right?[break][break]

No, no it was not. Something in her mind rang a sorry truth that felt keen to strike her.[break][break]

They made her champion, and that meant she was the best that the League had to offer. If that was true, then what sorry-state was the League in? Or, was she just an impostor, too lucky to die and lucky enough to happen upon this?[break][break]

“Should I have been more composed about that?” Her voice came as the door closed, leaving her with Dahlia. “Cuz, all things considered, I think I held my color.”[break][break]

Words came blunt but were spoken modest.[break][break]

She waved off any reply. “I won't harp about it—just, fuck. If they want some bullshit speech, they can ask a Gym Leader for it. You know, until they fuck off again. Like they all do.”[break][break]

Gym Leaders were a dime a dozen. She had been made indifferent to their revolving door.[break][break]

“I won't say that out there. I know better than that,” and Bailey gave a thoughtful pause, like something in her mind kept chewing and refused to stop.[break][break]

“Guess I just don't buy it. They haven't... done what I have done. So, what do they know?”[break][break]

And what did she know?

[attr="class","bailey-footer"]

[attr="class","bailey-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.bailey-contain] width: 500px; background: #efefef; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head] width: 100%; height: 250px; position: relative; background: var(--bailey-img); background-color: var(--bailey-accent); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-size: cover; border-bottom: 7px solid #222; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head::before] content: ""; position: absolute; left: -1px; top: -1px; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); width: 50%; height: 100%; background-color: #000; opacity: 0.2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head::after] content: ""; position: absolute; bottom: -1px; right: -1px; height: 125px; width: 125px; background: #fff; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0% 100%, 100% 100%); opacity: 0.15; z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head div] position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-ly-1] height: 0px; color: #111; text-transform: uppercase; font: 700 14px roboto; bottom: 90px; right: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-ly-2] height: 50px; font: 700 60px/100% Old Standard TT; color: #000; text-transform: uppercase; bottom: 25px; right: 25px; position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-ly-2::after] content: ""; position: absolute; width: 10px; height: 15px; background: var(--bailey-accent); bottom: 0px; right: 0px; width: 100%; z-index: -1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-body] width: 500px; position: relative; background: #2A2A2A; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-text] padding: 60px 60px 60px 60px; font: 400 14px/18px Old Standard TT; color: #989898; text-align: justify; position: relative; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-text b] font: 700 14px/18px roboto; position: relative; color: var(--bailey-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-quote] width: 65px; height: 69px; margin-right: 10px; display: inline-block; float: left; background: var(--bailey-accent); clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); shape-outside: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-quote:before] content: "\eca8"; font-family: "honeybee"; color: #111; font-size: 24px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-body::after] content: ""; width: 100%; height: 120%; position: absolute; right: 0px; top: -50px; background: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/629186993599021066/702065069000884244/starry_night_with_a_layer_on_it.png); transform: scaleX(-1); opacity: 0.2; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-body::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; z-index: 1; height: 100%; width: 450px; background: rgb(37, 37, 37); background: linear-gradient( 90deg, rgba(30, 30, 30, 0) 0%, rgba(29, 29, 29, 1) 100% ); [/newclass] [newclass=.bailey-footer] width: calc(100% - 100px); background-color: #2A2A2A; position: relative; border-bottom: 7px solid var(--bailey-accent); display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; padding: 40px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-footer::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%; background:var(--bailey-img); background-position: bottom; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); opacity: 0.175; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-footer div] height: 20px; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; align-items: center; position: relative; color: #000; font: 700 18px/100% Roboto; text-transform: uppercase; z-index: 1; background: var(--bailey-accent); padding: 6px 10px 5px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-footer div a] font: 700 18px/100% Roboto !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; background: #D1A05B !important; color: #000 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-credit] width: 50px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-credit a] font: 700 8px/100% roboto !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-contain-honeybee]speak:none;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale } @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
pr training [c]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2020 22:21:42 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 dahlia shakes off the jitters with her fingers. the meeting's residual electricity (perhaps, this is literal) clicking off nails like nerves seeking frantic release.

"you didn't pass out," dahlia says, voice a ghostly hush, "so you certainly did hold your color. showed it too."

without the restriction of an arm sling, the commissioner is fully present for the champion's gestures. her physicality carries the curtness of her conversation. charges the cussing with an excitement seldom found within the eggshell white of governmental walls.

"you'll be a fine champion, bailey." dahlia hastens her next two steps to catch up to her, "if that's what you're worried about. is it?"

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
pr training [c]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2020 0:51:56 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

IN THE[break]
BLOWBACK

JUST A MATTER OF TIME SHE FIGHTS BACK

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

- - -

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]BUT THERE'S A WHISPER IN HER HEARTBEAT

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]

She had to strain her senses to catch the Commissioner's utterance.[break][break]

If Bailey were a color, she would want to be something that would run warm and offend the eyes; the Champion figured a burnt orange or a particularly pungent yellow would suit her just fine. Maybe a red? Something so visceral that maybe she could watch someone faint twice.[break][break]

But, blackened hands unfolded, and Bailey cannot smile from her inner musing.[break][break]

She reminded herself to uncoil at Dahlia's approach, like it took coxing to relax her jaw and droop her shoulders.[break][break]

“I'm worried about the war,” and then, a pause, like she had realized she had raised a shield. “I know that there's bigger shit going on. I know that it'd be dumb to stand around and get cold feet about my decision. I mean, what the fuck? What type of asshole would I be to do that? When worse things are coming?”[break][break]

She remembered Slateport. She remembered Mossdeep. The people of Hoenn could never catch a break—she wanted to change that.[break][break]

“Dahlia, how old were you when you got pitched the same question?” When she looked to the Commissioner, it was one of the first times that Bailey perceived the woman as being younger than she thought; that there was only a few years between them, rather than decades.[break][break]

Dahlia always seemed to hold it together.[break][break]

“You know, the whole... Commissioner stuff.”

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

and she can hear it just enough to keep her alive

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #363636;padding:24px;background-color:#2E2E2E;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#E69C24;border:solid 1px #e6a930;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #272727;border-right:solid 1px #272727;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#303030;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]padding:34px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #222222;border-top:solid 2px #e6a930;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#7c7c7c;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#e6a930!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#303030;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]margin-bottom: 10px; padding:10px;font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px;height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#272727;text-align:right;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:inline-block; color:#EEEEEE; width: 95%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#979797;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#e6a930;font-size:13px;line-height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#EEEEEE;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#e6a930;background-color:#e6a930;border:solid 1px #e6a930;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
pr training [c]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2020 0:27:17 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 to present a life-altering decision in a matter of minutes, perhaps was not the wisest thing. however, time is against them. not only do their enemies roil at the edges of their region, the public is restless and desperate for idols.

and although the champion's seat is not free from the political snare—in fact, the throne is clutched by its jaws—the stardom can inspire some semblance of hope.

"frankly, i've been told it was a possibility since i was young." dahlia says. "i never thought it would actually... happen, but here i am. with you." she sighs, shoulders slumping as if stripping away weighted scarves.

"you still have a chance to decline, bailey. cold feet is fine when the public does not know yet."

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
pr training [c]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2020 1:04:17 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

IN THE[break]
BLOWBACK

- - -

“I just... didn't see this coming.”[break][break]

Bailey would allow her voice to falter, counting on the privacy of their meeting to be her safety net; if this were a misstep, then there would be something to catch her.[break][break]

“I was never told what I was going to be,” she breathed. “There were never high expectations.”[break][break]

A few years ago, there had been nothing impressive about her—even now, she still struggled to pull out any definitive accomplishment; being lucky would not suffice.[break][break]

“It's like these things keep bombarding me, and I can't tell when they'll stop,” but she would pause, letting the chance to resend her offer linger like a switch.[break][break]

If she pulled it, then she would never have to think about this again. She could just... resign herself.[break][break]

“I won't do that. I'm already in too deep, and... maybe a shitty Champion is just what this region needs? By that, I mean... you know. Shitty when it comes to the stupid things. The things with people and the things with speaking?”[break][break]

She was already bad at this.[break][break]

“But, I can be good where it counts, and I know I'll never leave... not until someone takes this from me.”

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #363636;padding:24px;background-color:#2E2E2E;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#E69C24;border:solid 1px #e6a930;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #272727;border-right:solid 1px #272727;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#303030;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #222222;border-top:solid 2px #e6a930;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#7c7c7c;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#e6a930!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#303030;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]margin-bottom: 10px; padding:10px;font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px;height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#272727;text-align:right;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:inline-block; color:#EEEEEE; width: 95%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#979797;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#e6a930;font-size:13px;line-height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#e6a930;background-color:#e6a930;border:solid 1px #e6a930;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
pr training [c]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2020 6:57:13 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 "perhaps, you're right."dahlia says. "we need someone relatable. not some superstar celebrity, or an untouchable corporate heiress."

with a smile made to reassure, she echoes bailey's crude conversation. "as for your concerns... well, we can work on that. we have speech writers, personal stylists. and i understand that flies in the face of what i just said, but your character does not need to be sacrificed for those."

the commissioner is reminded of herself. bailey's worries resonate across time. she recalls her ascension to her political seat. the chair is too tall. too wide. her feet do not touch the ground.

"bailey, the people know you've defended hoenn countless times before. you've already won their favor."

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
pr training [c]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2020 7:25:43 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

IN THE[break]
BLOWBACK

monka

“That'd be a smart idea,” Bailey conceded, unable to imagine herself writing her own speeches.[break][break]

She could barely write up her police reports.[break][break]

“I might need a makeup artist,” And her throat felt like it was keen to restrict, but she swallowed the urge. Moments of doubt made her keen to silence, but she knew that not all secrets could be left to foster alone.[break][break]

A roll of the shoulders unveiled the markings, her free arm disengaged from its leather sleeve; no finesse or glamor in the way it was revealed.[break][break]

“One of those legendaries happen to uh... take a shine to me. If you could call it that. I got these things everywhere, now.”[break][break]

And she wondered if this would be a mistake, but refused to relent; what were the chances of making two mistakes in a single day?[break][break]

“I would have mentioned it earlier, but everything derailed.” Bailey waved away the air, knowing that was a thinly veiled excuse.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
pr training [c]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2020 6:26:10 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 "scratch the makeup artist."

the unveiled markings run off the champion's skin and steal her breath. she pauses, curiosity twinkling in her eyes. a step forward brings her close. eyes scrutinize with wonder— and possibility.

"which one?" dahlia glances at her. "does it hurt?" she asks quickly, referring to the odd tattoos bailey hides.

another name to add to 's list.

"there's no need to hide this. it should be celebrated, instead. don't you think the same?"

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
pr training [c]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2020 8:25:41 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

IN THE[break]
BLOWBACK

monka

Groudon's name eluded her.[break][break]

Bailey had never bothered to ask. The mythos of legendaries—the worship of these once-deities—had never been a topic of her interest.[break][break]

She could barely identify normal pokemon.[break][break]

“The red one. It has all these lines all over it, like me.”[break][break]

Her fingers reflexively flexed shut, curling to a loose fist. “I didn't think to ask for a name, ya'know?”[break][break]

She had just been happy to be alive.[break][break]

“They don't hurt. Just... itch?” She was familiar with that discomfort. “It's like... when your arm falls asleep? It's like that. Tingly and numb, and you can barely feel your own skin.”[break][break]

You could only feel what was underneath it.[break][break]

“I wouldn't want to attract attention to this. Not when we got a war coming. I might want to unleash it as a surprise, I guess?”

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
pr training [c]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 0:34:09 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 the added descriptors widen dahlia's eyes further. quick to answer for her, the commissioner blurts: "groudon."

hard labor can be defined by the damage of one's temple. while hoenn may harbor wounds upon its land, there is no time to heal. no time for scarring. the hard work is hard to notice when there is little respite.

and as the continent faces destruction once more, dahlia finds herself speaking to a representative force capable of reconstruction— or sheer catastrophe.

"you're right. let's keep this a secret between just the two of us." dahlia says. "after the war, there is no use hiding it, don't you think?" she wonders how numbing the lines that stretch across her flesh truly are.

"you have an incredible force as your ally," dahlia says, "and the people of hoenn will love to know that their champion has a pokemon like groudon by her side."

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
pr training [c]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 23:55:09 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

IN THE[break]
BLOWBACK

monka

“I guess we can blow our cover, when the time's right.”[break][break]

The thought gave rise to a chill; hairs rising on the back of her neck, tingling.[break][break]

It was the moment when reality finally settled. Like she had finally planted her feet to the ground, Bailey breathed and tried to keep it under wraps.[break][break]

“Fuck. I really do got a lot going on,” and that still felt like an understatement.[break][break]

And not to exclude, she'd turn to Dahlia. “Hope you're ready for that. We're in the same boat, now.”[break][break]

Bailey would pause at her remark.[break][break]

“The fuck am I saying? We've always been.” This was nothing new.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
pr training [c]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 8:11:07 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 "same boat, sure." dahlia smiles. "but as an avatar of groudon, i don't think boats will be a viable analogy to use anymore."

she laughs a little at her own joke. however, the commissioner wonders if bailey knows much of the mythology surrounding the crimson creature. tucking a blonde disc of hair behind her ear, she adds:

"it might do you good to read up on groudon." she says. "or maybe we can deliver a report to you instead. but for now? rest! speeches can wait until tomorrow." she quickly asserts, "you will be making one tomorrow. just a head's up."

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
pr training [c]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 5:01:19 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

IN THE[break]
BLOWBACK

monka

“Yeah. I get it. Because he's a ground type.”[break][break]

She allowed her doubts to retreat, offering a moment of respite.[break][break]

Bailey knew that they had not been fully satiated. They would return; but, for now, it felt like the fight had been won, and she could live in this moment with the weight of her decision.[break][break]

“I'll make sure to read the briefs,” and she was not afraid to admit to her ignorance, even if she felt embarrassed to do so. “Groudon's one of ours. I... know that?”[break][break]

But only in strange depictions—only in murals, where his image was simplified that she could barely understand that she had stood before the true article.[break][break]

Pictures in history books that she barely committed to memory.[break][break]

“But, yeah, rest. Good idea—” though her speech faltered at Dahlia's next statement.[break][break]

“Tomorrow? Shit,” and this was her new reality.[break][break]

She slipped her jacket back over her shoulders.[break][break]

“I'll be ready for it.”

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
pr training [c]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 0:36:53 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 dahlia's head tilts dutch. the joke lands crooked. but a crooked landing is still a landing, and although the horizon bailey crafts is not parallel to the earth of her jest, she still ticks it off as a success.

no matter. like a comedian, a champion must review their own material after all.

"fake it until you make it." dahlia says, tapering the tongue that strikes her palate inward.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pr training [c]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 0:38:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: