eggs in one basket [c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2020 3:32:28 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]

the sun was bright in the cloudless sky above slateport, probably the final one of summer as the months began to roll over and the seasons were fast changing. it felt like almost a month since kazimir and stormy last hung out with one another, perhaps it was just a conflict of scheduling or they were just never up for it during that time. now they were here together hanging out while kazimir brewed up a pot of curry to share with everyone. that included the egg that sat in the lap of his zeraora who was lightly pawing at its top like it was a singular bongo. "don't break it ok? i'm making us some burger-steak curry, not fried egg curry ya dolt." he playfully swiped at the zeraora's paws in which the cat pokemon let out a hiss as he was just a bit too slow to counter it.
[break][break]
kazimir could only laugh. "don't let him near yours ok? this one's going through a klepto phase." he warned his friend as he glanced down at her own egg that she brought with them. the reason why they brought them along on this picnic was lost on him, they were better off left at home with their pokemon who would actually take care of it and help it incubate faster. oh well they were here now. "aaaaaaand lunch is done. here ya go~" he handed her a plate full of curry with small burger-steaks grilled to perfection on the side, decorating almost half of the plate like a border containing the rest of the curry. "hope ya like it. first time doing this recipe but people say i'm a wiz with curry."
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: we breeding bby

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
eggs in one basket [c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2020 4:16:33 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
fire in my lungs, can't bite the

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
When Stormy had gotten the message, this time she didn't set it aside for other priorities. This time, Kazimir was her priority and she had been over the moon psyched to spend the day with him. Especially given his genius plan to egg-sit their recently acquired eggs. Thank you, summer beach party![break][break]

Now, however, she was outstretched in the grass next to him watching the clouds. She could feel him shift and get up on occasion to mind his curry, but she was content to just lay back and let him do all the work. Unless, of course, he asked for help. She was lazy, but she wasn't a jerk.[break][break]

Her own egg is being minded by one of her several fire-type's. The pair of shiny Pyroar are quite smitten with the egg, it seems, and she had been unwilling to separate them. It was unlikely Kaz's klepto Zeraora would ever get anywhere near it with those two practically smothering the poor thing.[break][break]

Stormy sits up at the mention of food being finished, however, and is met with a plate being pushed into her hands. Her face warms up dramatically in the cheek and ear department at how phenomenal and mouth-watering it looks. Throwing a brief glance to Kazimir, she takes a deep breath to fully savor the wonderful aroma.[break][break]

"This is the best thing I've ever seen! You spoil me, Kaz!"[break][break]

She reaches over with her free hand to squeeze his forearm affectionately.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #665582;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #665582;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CnnXf6b/stormy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
eggs in one basket [c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2020 5:01:20 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

as he receives the compliment his face blushes the same pigment as zeraora's pawpads bouncing against the egg and he raised his arm to rub the back of his neck. "aw c'mon ya don't have to flatter me. i just followed the recipe." and maybe added in a few spices to give it that nice beefy aroma to it. it might be his first time cooking such a dish but he know a thing or two about improving a dish by adding a few extra ingredients already.
[break][break]
as he felt her hand against his forearm he couldn't help but notice; she was really warm. like really warm to the touch. "hey anything for my best gal. here make sure ya drink some water, ice cold too. cause that curry is really fresh outta the oven--pan i mean." he chuckled at his own little slip up as he set aside a few more plates on the side and waved at their pokemon. "i made plenty so your little lions can enjoy some too. hey simba c'mover here and join us!"
[break][break]
the zeraora perked up at the call of his name and took a sniff of the air and started to drool and lick his lips as he ran walked over on all fours and sat in front of his plate and leaned down to nibble at the plate with glee. "weeeeell? how does it taste? c'mon guys don't keep a chef in suspense."
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
eggs in one basket [c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2020 5:13:33 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
fire in my lungs, can't bite the

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy chuckles, tilting her head to more effectively see the full extent of Kazimir's blush. She squints into her grin, shaking her head at how downright sweet his reaction was.[break][break]

"Well I am thoroughly impressed and super stoked to dig in. Thank you for inviting me, Kaz."[break][break]

She's already preparing to dig in - oblivious to the heat of the plate in her hand or the fact that it's steaming up a storm in her face. It doesn't seem to bother her whatsoever that it's so incredibly hot, and as such, she reclines in sheepish agreement when he suggests ice cold water to counteract it.[break][break]

"Right, yeah - good idea."[break][break]

The smell of food and the plates extended to her Pokemon encourage the two lions to get up from their curled up nap around the egg. It seems there was one thing that could pry them away from the egg -- their own stomachs. Stormy laughs again at the sight of them crawling up to enjoy. They scoot closer, shoulders brushing each others as they, in sync, lean down to dig in. Their grumbling and mumbling is indicative of their satisfaction, as is the way they swipe their tongue over their lips.[break][break]

"Seems like you're a star, though that isn't a surprise in the slightest."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #665582;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #665582;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CnnXf6b/stormy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
eggs in one basket [c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2020 14:08:18 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

he took a bite out of his curry. it was indeed delicious.
[break][break]
the other compliment from stormy didn't earn itself a blush from kazimir but a questioning look in his eyebrows as he had a spoonful of curry in his mouth and looked back at her and quickly glanced at the pokemon enjoying his cooking. "aw c'mon your flattering me too much, but what the heck do you mean i'm a star. i'm not that shining." it was mixture of modesty and a refusal that he was really that special considering he was a superhero who was really helpful on a small scale. he was starting to accept that part when he considered how other people had contributed a lot more than he did.
[break][break]
heck even stormy was more of a star than he was since she was the cream of the crop of trainers around the region what with her being part of the elite four and all.
[break][break]
the self deprecation talk also brought out a phantom pain in his cheek where had once punched him and he rubbed it with a hand as he chewed his food. "still i'm glad ya liked it. next time i'm over your place or we hang out i'll cook again. been dying to flex my cooking expertise some more." a hint of playfulness and teasing was in those words to create a dish that hopefully stormy would take some as well, he missed hanging out with her.
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
eggs in one basket [c]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2020 21:09:02 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"You're blinding."[break][break]

She chuckles, shaking her head. There was absolutely no way she would let him slide under the radar and believe himself less than what he was. He was more than anyone could ask for, both in friendship and as a beacon of hope for the region - even if he wore a mask doing it.[break][break]

Another spoonful is scooped into her mouth and she savors it, letting her shoulders sink and her head tilt back. She sighs, cheeks warm with both the heat of the dish and with satisfaction. This truly was delicious. When was the last time she'd enjoyed a handmade meal? Not some fast food or microwave cardboard garbage after a late night?[break][break]

Kazimir rubs at his cheek and she gazes at him for a moment, puzzled. But he quickly changes the topic to distract her and she licks her lips free of the curry remains.[break][break]

"Please do, anytime. I'm simultaneously always free and never free. But I always have time for you, Kaz, I promise."[break][break]

Though that hadn't really been the truth, especially given how long it had taken them both to come back to one another. Ever since her promotion she had been distracted and aloof. Anxiety kept her from staying in one place too long, high expectations weighing heavily on her shoulders. It felt as though her free time should be spent training, not goofing off.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #170D1E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #170D1E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/zPfRTjM/stormyh-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
eggs in one basket [c]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2020 22:48:53 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

"same here. i'll always make time for ya. whenever you want." despite him keeping a busy schedule of being a superhero to the region he would always find some way of making it to her in some form. that did beg the question if she would really do the same for him, they both kept busy lives but stormy had a lot going on for her after all, being elite four of the region sure must be pretty busy work and keep her tied to the league's happenings a lot. kaz would be lying if he wasn't just a tiny bit curious about what being a member of them was actually like, so it was probably a good chance as any for him to ask.
[break][break]
"so what have ya been up to anyway stormy? sure hope the league ain't keeping ya too overworked being an elite four member and all. just say the word and pokkenger will come and save you from a hard day at work." he gave her a wink as he reached into the bag and pulled out a water bottle to sip from to quench his thirst. he never really used pokkenger for silly things outside of promoting himself through gym battles, and that was just because building up the hero's reputation with badges sounded like a smart idea. maybe when he challenges the rest of the elite four he would go in costume.
[break][break]
"or y'know, when your ready to let loose i still gotta challenge you cause well." this time he took out a case and opened up revealing his six gym badges that he had collected in the past year alone. an accomplishment he was still proud of, "i've made it this far up the gym challenge, might as well go all the way to the top. y'think i have a shot at it?" he had the skills to earn six badges sure but sometimes he wondered if it was dumb luck or he was actually good. self doubt was strongly hidden under that hero mask and he really wished it would go away.
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
eggs in one basket [c]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2020 2:32:08 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy smiles, breathing a sigh as she shifts closer to him to lean up against him. If he allowed, she would tuck her chin against his shoulder and make herself comfortable. She watches the Pokemon across from her and the eggs being incubated and warmed. It is quite the picture of a perfect family - if only she could find the time to sit and really appreciate it.[break][break]

He asks her about work and she lifts her head to peer up at his cheek before shrugging and lowering her attention back to the instruments of cooking set out over the fire. [break][break]

"Oh, y'know. Kicking ass, taking names, the usual. But honestly, it's really just been the same old stuff I normally do for the League's rangers, just with a little extra Elite Four spice added to it. Makes me sound a little more powerful."[break][break]

She laughs.[break][break]

She smiles, though, at his promise to rescue her from work. There had been a few times she had considered calling him just to escape and get away for a bit.[break][break]

He pulls forward to grab a water bottle and she shifts to let him, resettling back into a snuggling position once again. She smirks, glancing up at him with a look of sarcastic surprise.[break][break]

"You? Beat me? I'd like to see you try, tough guy."[break][break]
He opens his badge case and she exhales softly, reaching forward to brush her fingertip against their metallic surfaces. [break][break]

"You definitely have a shot at it, Kaz-- you're one of the strongest people I know."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #170D1E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #170D1E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/zPfRTjM/stormyh-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
eggs in one basket [c]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2020 19:16:52 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

as she rested her chin on his shoulder his cheek rested against her head s they were enjoying the moment. as she explained her work kaz just continued to smile and gave a small chuckle as the thought of stormy in a ranger outfit with a big elite four symbol plastered all over it manifested in his head. "so same old same old huh? figured you'd be on like the league's speed dial and constantly on call. hope they give ya good benefits as well."
[break][break]
she deserved it.
[break][break]
as she admired his badges he couldn't help but blush a bit at her praise. "me strong? maybe. i mean i did sort of survive a trip into another world so yeah. just kinda feels like a fluke sometimes." he may have survived a lot this past year but it didn't mean that it still meant he did some crazy things that almost got him killed. it was nice that she reminded him that he was a survivor at least. "still... i bet i'm tough enough to be champion."
[break][break]
as they enjoyed a moment of rest the sounds of yowling suddenly erupted in his ear as kaz looked over and saw his zeraora holding up his egg. his glowing egg before it suddenly cracked open. "oh holy shi-" exclaimed kazimir as he tried to restrain himself from jumping up in surprise as out of the egg came out a small flying rock that floated for a second before hitting the ground with a thud. "i...i think my egg baby just...oh no there it goes." kaz sputtered as he saw it suddenly come back to life as it floated from up the floor and around the air.
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: feel free to freely interact with meteor bby

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
eggs in one basket [c]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2020 23:37:33 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
She sighs through her nose, nodding slowly.[break][break]

"Yep-- same old, same old. They call me for stuff, but for the most part nothing's changed. I just have to work a little bit harder and pretend to be a little more put together."[break][break]

There is a weak shrug at the mention of benefits, followed by an amused half-smirk.[break][break]

"You're stronger than you give yourself credit for, my friend -- keep your chin up."[break][break]

Stormy presses her cheek further into him for a moment, nuzzling closer in order to comfort both himself and her. The mention of champion brings a smile to her face, however, and she leans away from him if only to look up at him with a great deal of pride and amusement.[break][break]

"I can see it."[break][break]

But their conversation is cut short as their Pokemon begin to yowl. The woman's Pyroar jump to their feet in surprise, fur bristling as the Zeraora's egg- Kazimir's egg, bursts to life. It appears it has hatched, and loudly. Stormy gasps, and while Kazimir attempts to reign himself in, she shifts away from him to get to her feet herself.[break][break]

"Well, that's certainly an entrance."[break][break]

She tilts her head, unsure what to make of the strange Pokemon. She's not sure she's ever seen anything like it. Her attention strays, then, to her own egg, curious to see if it too might hatch.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
eggs in one basket [c]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 6:58:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A SANDILE HATCHES FROM YOUR EGG!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANGER POINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EARTHQUAKE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SANDSTORM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCORCHING SANDS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA TAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
eggs in one basket [c]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 15:49:09 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

his zeraora was busy trying to jump up and try to catch the flying rock as it did its best to keep itself out of the large cat's hands. "hey hey hey, don't hurt the baby ya...baby." kaz laughed as he stood between them and placed a hand against his zeraora's forehead and got a glare from the cat as it tried to push against his hand. with his other hand kaz stroked the rocky surface of his new pokemon who seemed to enjoy it and started to orbit around his head. "i think i remember something about this kind of pokemon. uh wait hold up."
[break][break]
reaching into his pocket he took out a pokedex and held it up to the meteor who did its best to stay just out of frame on the device until kaz managed to look up its entry. "...says its called minior. a pokemon from outer space. whoa....that's awesome." his face lit up at reading the entry and starry filled eyes looked at the small meteor who he took into his hands. "ok your gonna grow up to be big and huge little guy, then we stomp our opponents into the dirt. ain't that sound nice?"
[break][break]
then the sound of cracking hit his ears and turing towards stormy's direction her own egg began to hatch and out of it came a caramel colored little crocodile that flopped onto its back on her lap. still holding onto his little meteor kazimir was suddenly rug burning against the grass as he knelt down beside her. "awwww its adorable storms! i think thats a sandile!"
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
eggs in one basket [c]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 21:06:07 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Minior? Interesting. I've never seen anything like it before."[break][break]

She purses her lips, staring at the Pokemon as it spins and bobs around in front of them. [break][break]

"It's pretty cute, though."[break][break]

Stormy smiles thoughtfully as Kazimir dotes on his new addition, though her attention is promptly intercepted by the cracking of her own egg. Both Pyroar make a noise of surprise as they move away from it just as the chomping, gnashing teeth of a hungry baby Sandile bursts from the shell. Her hands rise to avoid the baby's teeth and she gasps, her face reddening in surprise.[break][break]

"Oh my goodness! What a wild thing you are."[break][break]

Kazimir slides in beside her and she bumps his shoulder with her own shoulder, smiling at him as she lifts the drowsy baby Sandile up by its armpits. She tilts her head, amused.[break][break]

"He's super cute, isn't he?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
eggs in one basket [c]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 13:23:13 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

"heck yeah he's adorable! just look at that biiiiiig maw." he tickled the underside of the little pokemon's mouth only to pull back his finger as it tried to snap its jaw shut around his finger. kaz got a good laugh out of that one. "wow he is a wild one. better watch your toes storms, i think thinks ones a literal ankle biter."
[break]
[break]
as he laughed his own new baby floated over the sandile as it tried to chomp on the floating rock only for it to lightly bop it on the head, making the little crocodile try even harder to take a bite out of the flying meteorite. kaz couldn't help but keep his smile going as he saw this, it was just too cute in his eyes. "aw look they're bonding. you think this makes them brothers or something? y'know since they both hatched at the same time." he tilted his head against hers as he watched the two pokemon try to play a game of cat and mouse with each other trying to ponder over that question as another one entered his head, "you gonna name yours anything?"
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
eggs in one basket [c]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 13:01:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy chuckles, gasping as Kazimir's finger is almost taken clean off by the Sandile's curious ferocity. It had some bite to him, clearly and ironically.[break][break]

"Seems like it!"[break][break]

Stormy observes both her baby and the Minior, visibly amused and calmed by their interaction. The Sandile bounces up and down to try and snap at the Minior and likely crunch it between his teeth, while the Minior keeps just out of harms way. She chuckles quietly as Kazimir addresses her, and the woman pulls her attention back to him.[break][break]

"They're definitely brothers. Without a doubt in my mind, Kaz."[break][break]

But then she tilts her head and purses her lips as she glances back at the Sandile.[break][break]

"I've never really been too good at coming up with names."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki