82 posts
gigi bae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gg
gigi bae
here but not?
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2020 0:38:54 GMT
gigi bae Avatar
Before I start, I want to apologize to everyone I’m currently threading/plotting with. Unfortunately, posts will be delayed. I’ve been extremely tired lately. I went to a doctor’s appointment today and they did a pulmonary function test.

My lung functioning/oxygen capacity is at a 76% (which I noticed even lower ones as the test went on but averages yay). My asthma has been out of control. I knew it was bad because I can barely walk without being out of breath/wheezing but I didn’t realize it was that low (usually in the low/mid 90s, higher 80s).

I will try to post whenever I feel well and able. I am really sorry that I’m delaying my threads and making people wait.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
here but not?
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2020 1:47:34 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

We're not posting together yet, aside from the raid, but regardless I hope you feel better soon! My asthma certainly doesn't sound as bad as yours, but I've had some pretty touch-and-go episodes in the past, so I totally understand. Take all the time you need to bring those lungs back to working order and feel well again. I'm sure everyone will understand.
close tab

played by

Juniper

GG
she/her
twenty-four
april 1
unova
bisexual
streamer (retired pro gamer)
talk nerdy to me
single
48 height
48 height
Up, up, down, down, forward, back, A, B
awards
82 posts
gigi bae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gg
gigi bae
here but not?
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2020 14:15:01 GMT
gigi bae Avatar
thank you so much. i'm glad your asthma has been good this summer. i hope it stays that way!! a lot of people i know with asthma in my area have been struggling due to.. something. its said due to the humidity and pollen but i honestly have no clue. i know its unfounded, but i get so worried about making people wait. but its better than writing terrible posts because then i'd worry no one would want to thread with me since my writing is terrible xD

i would love to plot/thread together whenever i can post at a more consistent rate <3 feel free to dm me - we can always plot in advance.
close tab

played by

Juniper

GG
she/her
twenty-four
april 1
unova
bisexual
streamer (retired pro gamer)
talk nerdy to me
single
48 height
48 height
Up, up, down, down, forward, back, A, B
awards
82 posts
gigi bae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gg
gigi bae
here but not?
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2020 13:18:03 GMT
gigi bae Avatar
update: was in the ER again last night. needed to be put on oxygen and given stronger breathing treatments. I may be a little out of it next few days. If a deadline is approaching I would greatly appreciate if someone tells me
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,255 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
here but not?
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2020 23:56:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
Hey Juniper! I hope the ER treated you well. Sounds like a very difficult experience, but I'm glad you got the help you needed!! I won't be able to remind you all the time— but your closest deadline is for the Mauville raid on Wednesday, the 21st! \o/