Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Dunes of the Cape
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2020 4:34:22 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

It was nice outside, there was a nice beach moment going on. Many people lining the beach because of some kind of social get together for the community. Honestly Billi didn’t overly know what the cause was, or even if there was one because it could have just been a teens beach party but hey! Billi was here to enjoy himself. The water reflected margarita of dusk oranges towards the beach goers, and Billi’s lens, and well...bottle.

He had taken up drinking more, because he wanted to be more of an adult, do more adult things. Being an adult ya know. Drinking meant being an adult. Looking over down the beach, his vileplume beside him, he noticed the green hair! Running over the blonde threw his arms bare chest and arms around the man's shoulders. “Hi Elijah!” he paused, “see I can take care of those plants, I got a Vileplume and they're healthy,” maybe just a little bit buzzed...cuz adults aren’t lightweights but he's a child at heart.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Dunes of the Cape
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2020 5:18:26 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 the rocket submarine had let him off near lilycove. although this man is seldom found on beaches, the arrangement it forces him to traverse the sands. get sand in his shoes. in his socks. everywhere. he hates fucking sand.

as elijah rushes toward the urban sprawl, the sight of a vileplume distracts him. distracts him enough that the sudden ensnarement startles him.

"gah- where the hell did you come from?" elijah says, unable to escape.

perhaps, he has learned to simply give up in advance. after a moment's breath, elijah mumbles:

"that really your vileplume? or did you nab it from someone else?"

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Dunes of the Cape
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2020 19:26:37 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi remembers this stranger for being a big friend! He had a big plant buddy that loved his hugs, but at the same time pinned him up like a meat hook. His drunken strength held around the man's form close as he laughed, “I came from the beach obviously,” the himbo chuckled as the Vileplume tugged at Billi trying to separate him from the green haired man. Where’d you come from”

“Bullly” he smiled some as let go lifting up his Vileplume who loudly protested by shaking it’s arms, “She’s a beauty! See! She’s very healthy!” he grinned, rocking her in his arms. “Where have you been! I went back the next day and you were gone! I wanted to talk to my buddy!” he asked curiously as the Vileplume flopped her petals.

[/blockqoute]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Dunes of the Cape
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2020 2:45:14 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah fights a smile from sprouting. no matter his vulgar disposition, the sight of well-loved vileplume lifted his spirits at least one evil ditch. burying the remnants of grin, elijah flicks sand from his shoes.

"i'm not there every day." elijah says. "i'm a busy man— which you aren't, if you're having a day at the beach."

the shore is traced by the ever crawling waves. just from the sound, the man knows it is cold.

"so, you wanted to talk to me about what?"

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Dunes of the Cape
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2020 3:24:05 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi huffed at Elijah’s underhanded insult! He couldn’t believe it! The buzzed blonde stared down the barrel at the greenhaired man, squeezing him into a hug again. “NO!? Why not! I wanted to come annoy you some more! And show you I can take care of grass pokemon tooooo” he whined as the Vileplume jumped down from the blondes hold and stared up at the green haired man, ”Vileplume?” she tilted her head and wiggled into the sand.

“it’s part of my job!” he huffed, “and it was just coincidence to see your cute green hair,” he laughed, the liquor coating his breath. “I just wanted to see you and show you I can take care of a cutie like her!” he smirked, “Heeyyyy is your hair really green?”

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Dunes of the Cape
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2020 0:10:22 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 the hug comes again. elijah does not struggle, lest the beast tighten his octolock-grapple. the smell of liquor forces his nose to crinkle. he groans, gluing his palm against billi's face to push him away.

the fumes from a drunken man cloud his enjoyment of the vileplume's presence. he ignores the question about his hair and instead, follows up with one of his own.

"are you drunk? on the job? maybe you should go home before you're fired." elijah's open sandals dig into the sand and he mutters as he feels the shore invade in between his toes.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Dunes of the Cape
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2020 0:37:48 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Yeah Billi had a few drinks, and so what he was enjoying himself! Why was greenie being so mean and judgy! It wasn’t like he was being mean, Billi was being so friendly. “I work all the tiiimee” he whined as the palm pushed him away, “I just take pictures!” Billi pouted as the vileplume puffed up her cheeks and slapped Billi with some spores pushing him away from the green haired man. “Vileplume,” she crossed her arms and Billi wiped his eyes, “Why don’t you have fun, you can drink with me tooooo~” he gave his cheeky smile.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Dunes of the Cape
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2020 3:53:06 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "only if you're buying," elijah says.

he bats away a stray spore as the vileplume rescues him. grumbling, elijah still feels the brute strength around his arms like phantom shapes.

"just one drink." he raises an eyebrow. "and no pictures. got it?"

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Dunes of the Cape
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2020 17:58:56 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi’s eyes turned back to the man as he tried to recover from the spores. Vileplume remained nearby with her arms crossed because Billi drunkish was annoying as hell. “hey, I will buy you any drink you want” Billi chuckled moving closer again, “You’re soo pretty!” he mused touching his hair again. “Wait why no pictures? I wanna member it all!”

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Dunes of the Cape
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2020 7:03:17 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah fights the urge to sigh, for he believes that one prolonged breath would be space enough for his soul to leave his flesh and bones. still, he maintains his composure. somewhat. as his hair is fiddled with and liquor-breath fans his face like charizard fire, elijah concentrates on the annoying granules of beach piercing into his soles.

"if you wanted to remember it all then you wouldn't be this piss drunk." elijah says. "get me a beer. lead the way." he leans over stiffly, peering at his vileplume.

he speaks to it as he pulls his head away. "does he do this to you too?"

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Dunes of the Cape
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 17:50:08 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

“Beer okay!” Billi mused walking with the man, his arm slugged around the green haired mans shoulder. “Like uuh?? Two?” he asked with blurry eyes. The Vileplume nodded at Elijah with a sad nod. It wasn’t true, but the Vileplume was feeling that way, cuz Billi was being an obnoxious drunkard. “And…. and I’m not that drunk!” Billi stated because well, he was a light weight that didn’t seem to realize he was that drunk.

Walking to wherever, “Uhhh where...is the beer here,” he blinked squinting because he couldn’t find it. “Do you know where it is...some is..something is,” he asked totally confused but honestly he was more or less just walking down the beach, accidentally grabbing the mans pec thinking it was his hand, “Oi your hand is squishy,”

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Dunes of the Cape
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 5:32:26 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "two? if you want one. but you seem like you've had enough." elijah graciously accepts the vileplume's nod, as if securing an allyship long pined for. long needed.

he stares at billi with the slightest shape of surprise, but it is his absolute and utter dismay that anchors his eyelids.

"what do you mean where is the beer. it should be sold from somewhere. where you got your own alcohol. the alcohol that made you drunk." elijah grabs the other's hand and pries it off his chest. "personal space, or you're gonna get it."

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Dunes of the Cape
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 5:46:18 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi didn’t know where to go and get beer. Honestly he was just given these somewhere along the beach, maybe a party? Maybe some random person, who knew his mind was floating away with the plastics in the sea, so...not good. On the flip side he also didn’t understand why the green haired man was so hostile, Billi was just being friendly. I dunno where I went and got it.” he was blank faced but still cheery.

“What do you mean I’m gonna get?” the drunkard stared twistedly and then down at himself then back up. “Like you me?” of course his mind blurted out the obvious, “Doing things? I’m..not? hmm” he thought more, because his brain didn’t make any sense.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Dunes of the Cape
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 4:03:58 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "listen up, bud. if you go around groping people without their permission, you're going to be locked up or stuffed down a victreebel's gut." elijah speaks quick.

he throws the other's hand away like a skipping stone meant to sink without bouncing once.

"why are you drinking all alone anyway?" the apothecary asks. he closes his robe across his body to hide skin. "don't you have any friends?"

vileplume don't count.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Dunes of the Cape
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 5:23:52 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi didn’t understand what Elijah was talking about! He didn’t grope for anything, rather he thought it was the man's hand! HE had pure intentions; he swore it. Granted drunkenly, but he SWORE it. “But I dddiiidddn’t meeann tooooo “ he whimpered and whined towards the man as Vileplume kicked up sand at Billi, puffing up her cheeks, because how could this fool just...let it happen.

“i was….out and around!” he grinned, “ANd boot…….someone puts a...in my hand and I swish,” nothing made sense in front he drunkards mouth as he tried to go in for another hug, because drunken attention.