82 posts
gigi bae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gg
gigi bae
bright lights & the big city [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2020 10:47:25 GMT
gigi bae Avatar
oh arceus. had she died and went to heaven? that was the only possible explanation for all of this scrumptious food. the former pro-gamer bounced from food stall to food stall, inhaling each delicacy as if she was an endless pit. currently, she was stuffing her face with dumplings. holy fuck were these good. not as good as the dumplings her family made as a child, but definitely up there: top three for sure.

her social media was currently filled with endless photos of all the delicious food she discovered. it was atypical for her but she had to give props where they were due. the hustle and bustle of the nightlife in the lower district introduced a pep to her step. now this, this was more her speed. unova was littered with big cities. the small towns of hoenn were a huge change of pace and scenery.

yeah, nature and stuff were nice... but it also got old very quickly. like, cool. pretty flowers and all that junk. however, nature was too quiet, too slow, too untouched. which, to be fair, was ideal to some. gigi wasn't about that, though. she was a city girl through and through. 

shoveling another dumpling into her mouth, she looked around at the bubbling life. hmm. where to next? dessert sounded good. dessert always sounded good.  
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2020 3:57:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PICHU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NASTY PLOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] what will you do?

close tab

played by

Juniper

GG
she/her
twenty-four
april 1
unova
bisexual
streamer (retired pro gamer)
talk nerdy to me
single
48 height
48 height
Up, up, down, down, forward, back, A, B
awards
82 posts
gigi bae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gg
gigi bae
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2020 15:28:45 GMT
gigi bae Avatar
hnggg. rice balls. gigi purchased the delicacy. her poor wallet was growing empty, wondering where the heck its own food went. but ugh it didn’t matter if she spent a preposterous amount on food. it was all worth.

just as she was about to take her first bite, a yellow rodent — no, a yellow thief scurried up her leg and snatched the large rice ball from her hands. ”hey! you little—“ insert a vast amount of explicits here.

the little rodent was out of sight within seconds. gigi mourned her lost food. there was no way she could catch up to the speedy bugger. she sighed and shuffled back over to the stall. hopefully, she’d be able to get a taste this time.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2020 20:02:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STUNFISK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REVENGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUDDY WATER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Juniper

GG
she/her
twenty-four
april 1
unova
bisexual
talk nerdy to me
single
48 height
48 height
awards
82 posts
gigi bae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gg
gigi bae
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2020 15:43:54 GMT
gigi bae Avatar
uh why did the ground suddenly become squishy? eyes darted down to see that she was standing on a pancake. oh no, a waste of precious food. wait. the pancake had eyes. vacant eyes that stared up at her like they were trying to possess her soul. she quickly stepped off the pokemon to take a better look and snorted. this was a pokemon she recognized well. thankfully, it was known for being flat so it wasn't like she smooshed it or anything.

"aw, stunfisk. a busy road isn't the best place to rest, yeah?" gigi dragged the unova native pokemon off to the side of the crowded street. she had tried to pick the good boy up but holy fuck was it heavy. well, at least it was now in a relatively safe spot and she could continue her food conquest without guilt on her conscious. 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2020 21:17:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKARMORY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STEEL WING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPIKES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Juniper

GG
she/her
twenty-four
april 1
unova
bisexual
talk nerdy to me
single
48 height
48 height
awards
82 posts
gigi bae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gg
gigi bae
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2020 12:06:27 GMT
gigi bae Avatar
ugh. she couldn't move another step. her stomach was so full that she would have to roll home. but wait? that smell... omg! they have funnel cakes! gigi needed one. how could she leave knowing there were funnel cakes to be pillaged? would she regret this later? probably. but right now she didn't care.

excitement bubbled in her eyes as she carried the powered, fried dough to a bench on the outskirts of the district. today had been a productive day. she snapped a picture of the funnel cake, as she had done with the other various food items she consumed that night, and posted it to the 'gram. people loved photos containing food. gigi never understood it. to her, it was like torture: all that wonderful food that she couldn't eat. 

the sound of scrapped metal caused her to head to jerk. an armored bird - skarmory, right? - was digging through a nearby trash can in search for scraps. gigi pouted as she stared down at her funnel cake. she was going to have to do the right thing, didn't she? goddamn having a loud af conscience. 

"hey there," she cooed to the metal bird. the skarmory froze, looking ready to flee at a moments notice. "slow down there, buddy. i'm not here to chase you off." the bird remained wary, body shifting into a defensive position.

a piece of funnel cake was tossed to the ground in between the two. arceus she was going to hell for committing such a foul sin. at least it was working. the bird was cautiously approaching the funnel cake. although it kept an eye on gigi, its beak quickly gobbled up the food.

"i have more." gigi offered. "but you'll have to come over here to get it." the skarmory was hesitant. long, silent seconds passed by before the bird took uneasy steps forward. gigi extended her hands forward, albeit didn't let go of the food. the skarmory was conflicted as it mulled over the situation. finally, at last, he swiftly snatched the food from her hand. 

gigi winced as metal sliced her finger but she kept a friendly, camera ready smile on her face. "are you still hungry?" the look in the skarmory's eyes screamed yes. "if you come with me, i'll buy you some more. pick any booth you want." the skarmory looked skeptical so she added, "nothing has to be set in stone. if you don't wish to join then you can go on your merry way once you've had a proper meal." 

reluctance and caution melted away into excited jubilee as the two wandered the street. although her wallet continued to cry, the skarmory had loosened its guard up and looked keen to join the team. but was she right? only one way to find out. 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2020 23:26:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT SKARMORY!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STEEL WING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPIKES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!