2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2020 23:41:46 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler grunts with effort as she pulls herself over another rocky ledge. There is a small amount of perspiration on her brow, and she's quick to wipe it away with her arm as she gets to her feet.

Head tilted back, the sailor stares at the treacherous path before her. Being an ocean child at heart, this type of landscape is an unknown to her. The fact that she's completely out of her element doesn't show, however, as she enthusiastically makes her way between the rocks and climbs the next stretch of mountainous terrain. 

In fact, despite the way her muscles are screaming at her, there's something deeply satisfying about overcoming obstacles time and time again. With a startle, Skyler realizes she's actually... having fun. Away from the sea. Huh.

Sure, she could've used a flying type to reach the top in no time, like most people - but really, where is the fun in that? Where is the challenge?

Occasionally a breeze will send volcanic ashes her way, but they don't bother her much - she's too focused on the task at hand, unaware of perhaps important things, such as the weather.

When thunder rumbles in the distance, Skyler doesn't pay it any attention.

● tags: @ open
● notes: ...
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2020 3:58:02 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break][break]
"well ain't this a surprise. little too far from the ocean ain't ya mrs. sailor." the familiar voice came from below her as kazimir caught up to her. volcanic ash and soot coverd his bare chest and cargo shorts as he climbed up to meet with skyler at eye level and gave her a great big smile. "is it me or is this the third time we've met in kinda dangerous situations. starting to think danger is a magnet for us. don't you think?"
[break][break]
seriously what was it with the two of them meeting up in these kind of places. it was just...well there was no real word that came to mind to even describe what this was. fate? some kind of crazy stroke of luck? perhaps some unseen force was just directing their actions to meet up like this. either way it was a little hilarious to kazimir in some twisted way. "seriously how ya doing sky. decided to try the life of a mountain gogoat or something?"
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes:---

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2020 20:01:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COMBUSKEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOTHORITA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPETITIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2020 12:32:38 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

She's trying to find a stable foothold when the voice reaches her. As the familiar face comes into her field of vision, Skyler can't help the grin that curls the edges of her lips, her whole face immediately brightening up. "Kaz!" He climbs up the cliff face with surprising ease, quickly reaching her position - and the sailor can't help but think that she probably looks silly next to someone who knows what they're doing.

She should have read something about climbing techniques before doing this. Or talked to someone who was used to these kinds of things. Ah, well.

Skyler smiles back at Kazimir, a small laugh escaping her throat at his words. "Well, we're exciting people. Of course we'd meet in places like these." Her eyes flash with mischief. "And who doesn't like a little bit of danger?" The sailor certainly doesn't mind walking a little bit on the wild side, so to speak. She thrives on it.

Her arms pull her over the next ledge and she turns around, sitting on the small rocky path for a breather, legs dangling down. She still hasn't noticed the ashes sticking to her body, her bare midriff cacked with dirt and ash. When she rubs her nose, a small patch of ashy dirt stays there. She's a mess, really. 

"Nah, it's back to the sea for me. My own true love." Her words are colored with her amusement. "I've been doing - okay. Given the circumstances. How 'bout you, big guy?" Her eyebrows go up and her voice turns teasing. "You going full mountaineer?" 

PASS

● tags:
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2020 14:32:46 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2

[break][break]
kazimir soon joined her on the rocky path and let his feet dangle above the rocks instead of against them and pressed his back against the rocky cliff to let himself fully relax. he wasn't looking much better than skyler, with no shirt even protecting him his body was more ash and dirt than skin from the looks of it. wiping his hand across his forehead to wipe away some sweat it left a black mark of ash to go with skyler's dirt on her nose. "nah ain't a mountain climbing guy. least i don't think so, this is kinda the third one i've climbed. its pretty fun but i can just tell i'ma be sore in the morning." he rubbed his shoulder and moved it in a circle to relieve the built up tension.
[break][break]
"more of a hiking guy really, maaaaaaybe a bit of free running. but i ain't gonna lie nothing can really beat this view can it." sure enough being high up on the mountain granted them a view of the land much more grand than one they could find on ground level. "Ya still didn't quite answer me, what are you doing up here anyway sky. never took you for a mountain climbing gal. y'know for obvious reasons." not that it wasn't a good look for her, speaking of kazimir raised a finger to his nose and started to tap it. "by the way you got a lil something on your...."
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes:skipping spawns

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2020 22:42:57 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD XATU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] feMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STORED POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HYPNO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON GAS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCH UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNCHRONOISE

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2020 22:27:33 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"Tell me about it," Skyler grimaces as a small twinge of pain shoots from her arm. There's some gauze around her right arm from a familair injury - if she were to remove the gauze, teeth-like indentations would be visible on her skin.

Still, they are fairly close to the top now and soreness won't do a thing to dissuade her from achieving the objective she's come here to accomplish. "This is actually my first time climbing a mountain... volcano, thing." She could've chosen something a little bit easier, but her hubris had gotten the better of her, as always. Her lips curl into a teasing smile. "Having company helps, especially if they're the handsome type." 

She wiggles her eyebrows dramatically, but the effect is quickly ruined by the joyous bout of laughter that escapes her mouth. She leans back, her hands supporting most of the weight. "I'm training," she finally tells Kazimir, eyes on the horizon. "Bad things are coming, and when they do I'll be able to kick their ass." There's a beat of silence after her sentence. "That, and I was dared to." 

Skyler blinks owlishly as Kazimir taps his own nose, then scrambles to try and get her nose clean. Seeing as most of her is ashes and dirt, she ends up making it worse. "Ah, shit." She blows a few curls away from her face in exasperation, but her eyes are amused. "It's not like I'm trying to win any beauty contests here." Her eyes fall on Kaz's face. "You also have... Wait. Here." Her hands reach for Kazimir's forehead to try and clean the dark streak of dirt with little to no success. Might as well give in to the fact that they aren't going to be clean for some time. "Ahh... It looks worse now." She shrugs, as if to say 'I tried'.

PASS

● tags:
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2020 23:26:27 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2

[break][break]
as she smudged more black soot along his forehead kazimir waited till she pulled her hand away and he rubbed a finger along it and glanced at his now black finger tip and gave out a chuckle. "ah its fine, either the sweat will wash it off or we'll hit a hidden hot spring around here. pretty common around here y'know." he could use a dip in some warm relaxing water to relax himself, skyler could probably use it too as he noticed her tone when she talked about why she was even doing this. "well i'm sure you'll be able to kick plenty of ass when your done here."
[break][break]
a xatu flew by them turning its head towards them and recieving a wave from kazimir as it went on its way. "well, first of all who's the crazy guy that dared you to do this? cause this is crazy to do on a dare y'know. lucky you have me with you, i can teach you some tips if you want." with that he got to his feet and hooked his hands and feet into a few more grooves and gestured skyler to do the same. "always make sure you got a good grip on ya. but i guess ya knew that already, still you should always check for loose rocks anyway. like so." he gripped a rock that popped out of the side of the wall with a bit of fidgeting and tossed it onto the ground before heading up the wall with a grin on his face.
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2020 6:45:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAKAMO-O APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BULLETPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLOSE COMBAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WORK UP

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ABRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2020 7:32:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎃TRICK-or-TREAT!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A PUMPKABOO FLOATS BY with a treat clasped underneath its tiny fangs. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: pumpkaboo can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2020 10:25:23 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"Hot springs?" The sailor immediately perks up at the mention of hot springs. Her muscles are already aching from the effort she's done so far and although she's used to this feeling, she finds that the climb is becoming harder as time goes on.

"Ah, well," Skyler sheepishly scratches the back of her neck. "It's a bit of a haze, really. I didn't even know the guy, but- I mean, it seemed like an interesting challenge." Her voice grows fainter as she speaks, perhaps finally realizing how foolish it'd been to try this by herself. But she had company now - no harm done, right?

She watches and listens to Kazimir's explanation, and immediatelly scrambles to her feet when he starts climbing up the rock wall. She grits her teeth as she resumes her climbing also, her muscles protesting after the small pause. The sailor does her best to keep pace with the more experienced man, making sure to pace herself. 

They reach what seems to be a groove in the rock wall, but it turns out to be a small path. Skyler's not sure it is still in use given that it looks a bit run-down. "D'you think this leads somewhere?"

The sailor is unaware of the shadow that watches her from behind a nearby boulder. The only warning she gets is an intimidating roar before a pokémon jumps into her path. Skyler takes a couple of steps back, reaching for her belt and releasing Chorus, who immediately sends a Dragon Pulse at the enraged Hakamo-o. 

A pokéball follows quickly after, and Skyler breathes out a sigh of relief. She turns back to Kazimir, grin in place. "I don't know about you, but I could really use some hot springs. Let's do this." If they don't find some, she can always use her Dragonite to search the mountain. Now that she knows of their existence, she's determined to have a hot bath.

ATTEMPT TO CATCH HAKAMO-O

● tags:
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2020 21:18:48 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2

[break][break]
as the two of them managed to find a path on the side of the mountain a sigh of relief was shared between the both of them as it meant less climbing and more walking. perhaps this would lead them towards a fabled hot spring? the moment couldn't really be savored as a pokemon decided to interrupt them and was dealt with by skyler who got a round of applause form kazimir. "nice catch." he said giving her a pat on the shoulder as he examined where they were. it wasn't really something that he's seen on hte maps he's glanced at before coming here.
[break][break]
"well maybe we will get lucky and they'll be one at the end of this road. why don't we head on down then." with that he once again took the lead of the group and lead them down the path. "so you think you'll be doing this doing again sometime in the future by the way? ya got pretty far for being on your own." it was pretty amazing the more he thought about it. then again skyler wasn't short of amazing on her own heck when they first met she helped kicked some ass alongside with him. she was made of much tougher stuff than most people's he's met and he was sort of drawn to that.
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2020 0:29:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAKUHITA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SEISMIC TOSS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLOSE COMBAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAVY SLAM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GIRAFARIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]SKYLER CAUGHT HAKAMO-O!
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 22:25:16 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

A faint blush heats her cheeks at Kazimir's applause, but she wills it away as she enthusiastically turns to follow the blond man down the path.

"Ugh, I'm going to be feeling this in the morning." Skyler groans and rolls her shoulders back, a hand resting on the junction between shoulder and neck, massaging lightly. In fact, she's already aching with soreness and she knows from experience that it will only get worse as time goes on. She's done well to climb this far, but she will pay for this tomorrow - she won't be able to get out of the bed, most likely. "Honestly, I'd kill for a hot bath right now."

She thinks for some time on Kazimir's question. "Hmm, maybe I'll do this again. I haven't reached the summit yet. But, well, company helps." She gives Kazimir a lopsided smile, her nose crinkling with dirt.

They're following a curve down the path when Skyler spots the steam a ways ahead of them. Her hand immediately grabs onto Kazimir's arm out of excitement as she points it out. "Look, there! Is that steam?" Maybe it's because they're looking for it that the signs appear so obvious. Her silver eyes practically sparkle as she turns to her companion. "We need to get there."

PASS

● tags:
● notes:
ta da! hot springs time!! convenient, huh?
lol
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
volcanic upheaval [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 1:03:50 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2

[break][break]
"well ya don't have to do it right now. you can always try reaching the summit another day. work your way up to it if you have to y'know?" reaching the end was pretty great if you could do it on your first try, kazimir could understand that. still he didn't want to see sky push herself to the breaking point to try and do something perfectly right at the word go. "hey if ya ever need help i'll partner up with ya. maybe together we can reach the top next time, or at least get close to it." it was a promise.
[break][break]
however the promise of a hot spring was much greater as he could see the faint hint of steam coming from futher down the path and sky was already grabbing his arm and pulling him along. it didn't take him long to pick up the pace and start running towards the source himself with her in tow. sure enough the two of them would manage to find a large pool of hot steamy water being occupied by a tough looking makuhita who started yelling at them to get out and give it some privacy.
[break][break]
"guess we have company. allow me." kazimir said as he let out a roar before jumping into the pool tackling the pokemon into the water. splashes could be seen as the two wrestled underneath the water and kaz managed to get in a chokehold before bringing out a ball and smacking it against the pokemon's head as they came up from the water and watched it disappear into the ball as it wriggled back and forth in his palm.
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes:skipping catching makuhita

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[/quote]