40 posts
evangeline DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evangeline
evangeline
the body's still warm [solo wild]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2020 18:26:43 GMT
evangeline Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"What a waste of time," Evangeline groans, kicking off black heels from stocking-clad feet, "I barely had the thing for a couple weeks, but it just had to die out in public."

Grumbling under her breath she lowers herself onto the grass of Route 123, smoothing her dark dress over the back of her legs as she settles into place. She's on her way back from Mt. Pyre. From a funeral, to be exact. A small affair in honor of her Tentacool killed in the latest Ultra Beast incursion.

The whole thing was exhausting. She finds she barely feels a thing for even her seasoned party members, much less for a new addition like that squid had been. But it was no secret the thing had died, she was rescued from the scene by rangers after the fact, so there's no way she could have just moved on without addressing it. So they buried it on the mountain and she gave herself a pointless headache crying over it.

"Whatever, at least I got this," she says with the slightest of lifts to her voice. After fumbling around in her bag for a few moments she pulls out a small brazier. On their way out of the cemetery she swiped it from atop a small mound. Emptied the ashes of whatever fragrance had been burning in it a few feet back once prying eyes had all moved elsewhere.

"If darling Eli isn't fucking me about, then . . ." she sets it up on the grass as she mumbles to herself before rifling around in her bag a little longer. From inside she pulls out a small leather pouch. Incense, according to a special selection that appeals to her favorite kind of pokemon. She releases her Scolipede from its pokeball before lighting it.

Sure enough, he instantly shows interest in the smoke slowly wafting from the inside. He snuffles close to the small flame and bumps at the brazier itself. A soft slap to his face gets him to back up.

"Not for you."

notes: using x1 incense - toxic endeavors
to draw in poison types

@solowild

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #85a37e[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
the body's still warm [solo wild]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2020 10:37:08 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CROAGUNK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON TOUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLATTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLUDGE BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON JAB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CROSS CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]what will you do?

[break]