2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
gilded clouds [m/c]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 16:34:00 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

The tale itself sounded strange and wonderful, and a bit terrifying too. Skyler had seen some things while under the ocean's surface; but nothing quite like what this tale was describing. There were, she knew, countless legends spread throughout the several regions. Her parents probably would've been able to at least recognize a few of the details in the story Mateo had just told her. But Skyler was only just a sailor, and the narrative left her mind wondering. "I guess it could be true." Then her brows furrowed as a thought came to her. "I'm not sure I like the idea of a giant creature living under the seabed."

It would make diving for treasures a little more complicated.

She was about to say something else when the air around them abruptly grew heavy. At the same time that Mateo fell to his knees, Skyler suddenly found that she couldn't breathe. The ghost materialized in the path ahead of them, and the only reason Skyler didn't whimper then was because her pride wouldn't let her.

The sailor could almost taste the Dusknoir's malice on her tongue. A blossoming darkness was gathered between its arms and it looked like --

Skyler coughed, and took a step back, then another. Shock spread through her body with a cold shiver, and when she moved her hands in front of her - as if to somehow ward off the ghost - she found that her they were shaking. "Mateo," she managed to cough out. Shit. Shit shit shit...

She couldn't leave the man here to fend this ghost by himself. It didn't matter that he was an ex-gym leader and elite four member. It didn't matter that all she wanted to do now was to turn tail and run. Fuck ghosts.

A bright flash of white revealed the arrival of Calypso, her Vaporeon, onto the battlefield. Just in time for the Dusknoir to released its SHADOW BALL - right in Skyler's direction.

● tags:
● notes: lmao it's funny that skyler will see kyogre in person in the lilycove raid