part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
all my spices and herbs
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2020 10:26:54 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[break][break]

GALAR - PRINCE/ARCHAEOLOGIST - DRAGON/GHOST[break]
works as the galarian ambassador to hoenn currently. rocket admin. dragon clan blood.[break][break]

ACTIVITY GAUGE: 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
[break]

[break][break]

HOLON - DETECTIVE - STEEL/ELECTRIC[break]
his father is the head of research colony in holon. drives a sick bike. plays drums. likes to have a good time.[break][break]

ACTIVITY GAUGE: 🟩🟩🟩
[break]

@sigmund [break][break]

JOHTO - TRAINER/ADVENTURER - ALL TYPES[break]
the happy go-lucky sort. aims to be the very best.[break][break]

ACTIVITY GAUGE: 🟩🟩
[break]

[break][break]

HOENN - CEO/MERCENARY - FIGHTING/FIRE[break]
the black sheep of the Stone family. expert battler. runs ANVIL.[break][break]

ACTIVITY GAUGE: 🟩🟩🟩🟩
[break]

[break][break]

ALTO MARE/SINNOH - PRIEST/EXORCIST - FAIRY/GRASS (HOLY THEMES)[break]
a bishop at the the duomo santa maria in lilycove. loves a good wine tasting.[break][break]

ACTIVITY GAUGE: 🟩🟩🟩
[break]

@lev [break][break]

ALOLA - PIRATE/ASTROLOGIST - WATER/PSYCHIC[break]
looking for his stolen ship. spent some time stranded in guyana. dark past.[break][break]

ACTIVITY GAUGE: 🟩
[break]

[break][break]

SPANISH REGION - EX-FRONTIER BOSS/WRITER - DARK/ICE (TBA)[break]
exiled. a serious individual; very pensive. writing a book regarding battle strategies and a memoir.[break][break]

ACTIVITY GAUGE: 🟩
[break]

NAME UNKNOWN[break][break]
REGION UNKNOWN - ALCHEMIST/SCIENTIST (?) - TYPES UNKNOWN[break][break]

[nospaces]
[attr=class,mainbo]
[googlefont="Oswald"][attr=class,titlepage]REMIEL CALCIFET

[attr=class,imaje]

24 | ambassador/admin | profile | ACTIVE

[googlefont=Belgrano][attr=class,stuffbox]
[attr=class,stuffing]
[attr=class,headb]about

Remiel is my main character! Realistically, he is a hard individual to reach these days. He's currently the Galarian Ambassador to Hoenn, on top of being a Team Rocket Admin helping smuggle in contraband through Galarian shipping companies. Not only that, but he unearthed an ancient Galarian organization named the Paladins of Obscura some time ago and has been helping rebuild it with descendants of the original order— click the link to learn more![break][break]

Right now what I'm looking for regarding Remiel is deepening his relationships with fellow Team Rocket members, political allies/rivals, or other Galarians. To be honest, he could use a friend or two as well! Though I'm acutely aware as to why his personality might make that difficult (LOL). I'm also invested in gathering more people for my Obscura plot and working on a sub-plot regarding his royalty in Hammerlocke that kind of ties into it. So if you're having anything to do with with Galar legends or Galar royalty, totally reach out! I swear I don't bite and I'd hate to step on any toes accidentally![break][break]

Lastly, he's having a draciary (like an aviary or dragon sanctuary) built to the north of Rustboro City where he lives, just beside Meteor Falls. It's a tremendous effort that is in its beginning stages, however, so if you want to be a part of it please let me know! You might see mf'in ZEKROM.[break]

[break]

[attr=class,headb]plots and wanted

[attr=class,wpeep]obscura

[attr=class,wpeep]galarians

[attr=class,wpeep]political rivals

[attr=class,wpeep]drinking pals

[attr=class,wpeep]rocket grunts

[attr=class,wpeep]nanny/butler

[attr=class,headb]whereabouts

[attr=class,listies]
  • CAFÉS
  • MUSEUMS
  • ROCKET HQ
  • RUSTBORO CITY
  • GALARIAN EMBASSY at rustboro
  • DRACIARY SITE north of rustboro
  • AWAY with somewhere random
  • CEREMONIES for awards and fundraisers
  • TOURNAMENTS for fencing and pokériding

[break]

[newclass=.mainbo]position:relative;width:450px;margin:20px auto;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.titlepage]text-align:right;border-bottom:2px solid;font-family:"Oswald";font-size:40px;letter-spacing:2px [/newclass]
[newclass=.imaje]height:43px;padding:5px;background:url(http://i.imgur.com/lfl9INl.png);display:inline-block;margin:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stuffbox]height:0px;opacity:0;transition:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stuffing]padding:10px;font:10px Belgrano;text-align:justify;background:url(http://i.imgur.com/2IzqVTf.png);box-shadow:0px 0px 10px #ccc;height:280px;overflow:auto;color:#222;[/newclass]
[newclass=.headb]font:15px oswald;text-align:justify;border-bottom:2px solid[/newclass]
[newclass=.witw]float:left;margin:5px;font:10px courier new;text-transform:overcase;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainbo:hover .stuffbox]height:300px;padding:10px;opacity:1;transition:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpeep]background-color:#eae8e8;padding:3px;display:inline-block;margin:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ship]display:inline-block;margin:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
oh, drunken gods of slaughter, you know i've always been your favorite daughter.
awards
4,078 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
all my spices and herbs
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 5:39:25 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
psst hey ur cute ♡
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
all my spices and herbs
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 14:48:38 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
when will Addy come home from the war Alex has so. much. to tell her
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
all my spices and herbs
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 11:14:37 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
Now that Alex isn’t a limping wet-ass noodle anymore, when are they going to search for Isra?

Honestly, what is it with all of Alex’s female best friends (Isra and Selena, just them two. Sad I know) just disappearing into the blue and not hearing back from them at all? It’s nuts. We have to bring closure to all this…

and Alex is still waiting for Addy to return from the war.
close tab

played by

arti

Gwyn, Gwynnie
She/Her
October 31st
Hammerlocke, Galar
Heterosexual
Cosmetologist/Hacker
Grunt
Keep my heart behind a bulletproof vest~
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwyn
Guinevere Calcifet
all my spices and herbs
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2023 2:29:32 GMT
Guinevere Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
Don't be gentle with me~
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Hey howdi hey Oslo! We chatted briefly in call yesterday but here I am for my endeavor again. Based on what you were telling me about Belial I think he and Gwyn have a lot in common. He has a strained relationship with his family and so does she. As you know, Gwyn suffered a lot at the hands of the royal family, her family, due to rumors and prejudices regarding her origin of birth.

It's left her with some scars that have clearly yet to heal. To the point that she wishes her family to hurt the way they made her hurt. To take away the thing that's most precious to them as revenge. As a way to cope, Gwyn has taken to acting out, drawing attention to herself and utilizing that press to her advantage with her social media and profession. I'm sure they can bond over their shitty little families. And beyond that, as a certified 'bad girl' it makes sense she'd be attracted to a 'bad boy' too.

I think it would be interesting to see what kind of chaos they could cause together but beyond that, I think he could be one of the first people to learn the truth (that she's the Monarch and sided with Rocket) if they get along well. I'm just spit-ballin' here so lemme know what you think!

[newclass=.cherry]width:108px;height:208px; padding: 20px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #fb539c; margin-top: -260px; margin-left: -10px; z-index: 1; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.soda]width: 290px; height: 188px; padding: 30px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #fb539c; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: 10px; z-index: 1; float: right; [/newclass][newclass=.soda2]width: 280px; height: 188px; padding-right: 10px;overflow: auto;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#f1f1f1;width: 1px;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#fb539c;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights