[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
alex, don't forget the lumpia!

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

“lumpia!” the pinkette shouts, her phone tuck between her cheek and shoulder as her hands busy with sweeping the floors of her office. circe and calliope is helping her with the decors while raijin and the other dogs make a mess out of the box of props. the only problem remaining is that the hour hand will soon reach 12 and there is still no food on the table.[break][break]

“don't forget to bring lumpia! god. i miss those.” selena then scolds the boltund and umbreon when they start leaping around the tables, threatening to tear her paperworks. “and of course bring the tequila, , my man.”[break][break]

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box] margin-top:15px;width:60px;height:60px;border:none;box-shadow:none;border-radius:15px; background-color:#e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box .vdice-value] padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px; vertical-align:center; font:bold 20px Montserrat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#bf91b5!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
alex, don't forget the lumpia [c]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2020 7:55:56 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Sure, Alexei was a hand at cooking in the kitchen, but what the absolute fresh hell was she going on about?

Sel—Selena, what even is this ‘lumpia’ you speak of?” he said on the other end of the line, phone tucked between his ear and shoulder.

He was making some last-minute rice balls stuffed with a myriad of fillings (he’d set aside some of them that had seafood within, and even marked the ones that had tuna inside them just so he could have some to chow down on because who knew if Selena would savage the entire stock he was bringing) and had to stop a few moments as he finished rolling up a grilled salmon onigiri.

“Where can I find that? Sure, I can bring shawarma and other things like sushi—I can tell you like rice—but what the fresh hell is ‘lumpia’?” he asked again, the last word rolling off his tongue, strange and unknown to his Unovan accent.

Truth be told, he’d found a place that made miniature shawarma rolls and had made sure to order like, a mountain because who knew how much of an appetite she had. He was adding onto the food he would be bringing over (asides from the mini shawarma rolls) with onigiri, among other things.

The burritos admittedly he had to order from somewhere, but the sushi and onigiri he made himself.

Bruh—you know I’m a vodka person, but sure why not, I think I still have some tequila here.”

Well, this was going to be a lot of food, Selena better get ready and have enough room for a table to hold all this food!

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 18:44:23 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

“oh my god, alex. don't you remember those fried spring rolls with grumpig meat inside!” selena's hand lets go of the sweeper and hugs the phone from being tucked by her cheeks. “and carrots and potatoes and spring onions!”[break][break]

her other hand points toward raijin who begins gnawing at the box when she shifts her attention to the person on her phone. “i think the night stalls in slateport sell them at a handsome price.” she smiles sheepishly when he asks where he can get some, knowing he might not have the time to fetch some if he's coming from fortree. “but hey! it goes well with rice so i'm telling you it's all worth it!”[break][break]

the pinkette begins grooming her table while circe and calliope assist in keeping everything (and everyone) in order. a cake is retrieved from her office room's fridge, placing it at the center of a barren dinner table whose foods are yet to come. “vodka is just water, dear boy. we need something stronger.”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box] margin-top:15px;width:60px;height:60px;border:none;box-shadow:none;border-radius:15px; background-color:#e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box .vdice-value] padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px; vertical-align:center; font:bold 20px Montserrat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 18:55:22 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Well at least I know what the hell spring rolls are!” he said from the other end of the line, finishing up the last few batches of rice balls that he was going to be bringing over.

“Look, I don’t know why everyone else I know likes tequila—vodka is not just water! he screeched indignantly a few moments later as he finished packing in the assortment of rice balls into the plastic container that he was going to be bringing along.

Another container already had the promised sushi in it, along with enough wasabi to knock out a horse. The container stacked atop it already had the mini-shawarma rolls crammed in them; and on top of that one was another container that had exactly two full-sized shawarma wraps he’d purchased from a different stall than the mini-rolls.

“Hang onto your underwear, yeesh,” he added a few moments later as he quickly bustled around, grabbing the bottles of alcohol he was bringing over and cramming it into the bag he was bringing along that already had all the food. “Get the plates and utensils ready, I’ll be there in like… five minutes.”

Of course he was going to cheat a little. Thank the hell he had Pokémon that could Telelport across the region and bring him wherever he had to go.

Approximately five minutes later…

There was a loud knocking coming from outside the office door. He had managed to secure the fabled ‘spring rolls’ from Slateport, having Teleported close to the Night Market and finding the stall that she had mentioned to him. The package that had the fabled ‘spring rolls’ was now resting inside the bag he had with him that contained the food and drink for the evening.

“Oi, FBI! Open up!” he hollered from the other side of the door, chuckling to himself.

Alexei has the following food with him:

• One large plastic container with a myriad assortment of onigiri
• One large plastic container with several rolls of hand-rolled sushi (or gimbap. Take your pick yo)
• One medium-sized plastic container with exactly 2 shawarma wraps
• One medium-sized plastic container with the mini-shawarma rolls
• One medium-sized plastic container with those magical ‘spring rolls’
• Several bottles of alcoholic drinks, including but not limited to vodka and tequila

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 19:22:57 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

“wait what! i thought i heard ten.” the pinkette makes use of the remaining time to take a quick shower. her principle is, despite all the stresses she have to work on trying to put an end to all the paperworks brought about by the conclusion of the alien invasion, she can at least look good especially on her day. selena slips into her bath robe before can even barge inside with her naked.[break][break]

“or is it five? regardless, though, of course you'd arrive on time bec—” he face twitches when the familiar smell seeps into her nostrils. despite the bizarre mixture of viands in his tub, selena knows the all familiar smell of her favorite food. “waaaait, is it lumpia? you really managed to bring one?!”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2020 10:56:50 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I told you it was five minutes! Don’t tell me you’re still in the shower?!” he exclaimed from the other side of the door, making sure to avert his eyes the moment the door opened and just in case she was prancing around in her birthday suit!

“Look, first thing—are you sufficiently decent? he asked, face still turned away from where she was because holy hell balls he did not want to get slapped when he saw a woman in nothing but said birthday suit and get all embarrassed about it.

Thank the nine circles he was gay as the day was long.

“Yes, although here they call it ‘spring rolls’, and not this vernacular… ‘lumpia’ you keep addressing it as,” he said as he fished out the first container and handed it to her, waiting for her to invite him inside.

“Don’t eat it all at once, I want to know why you’re so obsessed with this one particular food item.”

• One large plastic container with several rolls of hand-rolled sushi (or gimbap. Take your pick yo)
• Several bottles of alcoholic drinks, including but not limited to vodka and tequila

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 16:18:06 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

his comment is only met with the rolling of selena's eyes. “uh, do you want me to wear a gown so i can be ‘decent’ enough?” she stabs his side with her finger then tightened the ribbon of her robe, to alexei's relief. her hands grab on the man's bags full of birthday treats while her head bobs for him to follow. “just wait here and i'll be back.”[break][break]

right before she steps into the dressing room of her office, her finger fiddles with the tub full of hot lumpia then shoves one into her mouth. “hi frhamish hyou hwud hlike hit!” words become gibberish as they escape her mouth full of food. “hbut hi hmast hsey hdeyr hsagy”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 19:33:02 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Ow! Hey, no poking!” he yelped in protest as he leapt backwards. Watching as she went straight for the goods, he chuckled at her actions for a few moments.

“Just put something decent on, no need to bust out a fucking ball gown on my behalf, he added a few moments later as he chuckled and looked around. “You mind if I sit down?” he called out as she went to change into something better.

The next words that came out of her mouth made him… stop and stare for a few moments. Alexei did not understand a single word she’d just said.

What.

The.

Fuck?

Blinking, he could only gape at the closed door in silent wonder, trying to decipher what the hell she had said.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 8:35:20 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

selena bobs her head repeatedly and waves her hand to make alexei sit. she takes a huge gulp and repeats her concern, words now more intellegible.[break][break]

“i said they're quite soggy.” she takes another handful before finally leaping into the dressing room. “but still delish. wait for me!”[break][break]

delphox and the other mons are seated beside him, similarly wondering how long will it take for their trainer to be finished.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 11:58:38 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Well could you blame me? I couldn’t understand a word you said earlier! he retorted, finally getting the cue to make himself comfortable. Looking at the opened container, he probably should wait for her to get back outside before he started eating them.

The way she’d gone right for the container made him blink a few times in silent wonder. Either way…

He looked over to where her Pokémon were assembled, and he chuckled. “Does she really take this long to dress up?”

Alexei knew that with ladies, dressing up had way too many rituals and it took them fucking forever… make-up, finding the right underwear, finding the right thing to wear…

Well, he couldn’t complain on that because he also did drag on the side and preparations were just as long—if not worse—in his case. Don’t get him started on the stuffers…

While waiting for Selena to hurry the hell up so they could start eating, he reached for one of the containers that had his home-made stash of rice balls, and cracked it open. Plucking one of the grilled salmon ones out, he took a big bite out of it.

He couldn’t keep the hunger down any longer, plus she was taking a while to get ready! Could she blame him if he was hungry?!

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2020 6:58:04 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

selena's gardevoir calliope who seems to get the joke laughs with the other gym leader while the other pokemons are staring on the pile of food longingly as the grumbling noises of their stomachs perform a symphony. however, the glum of their faces turn upside down when the sound of the opening dressing room door reverberates.[break][break]

before them walks selena in her laced pastel red dress complemented by her crown-braided carnation hair.[break][break]

“let's get the party started?”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2020 22:16:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You sure took long enough,” Alexei managed to say audibly despite tucking away a rice ball he’d made himself. “Look at your Pokémon, they’re all hungry!” he added a few moments later as he made a random gesturing motion at the herd that had all their eyes on her.

“I told you not to bust out the ball gown on my account,” he chuckled as he crammed the last of the grilled salmon rice ball into his mouth before walking over and pulling out several bottles of obviously-alcoholic drinks.

“Take your pick, birthday girl,” he gestured as he turned around, holding up several bottles for her to peruse. He’d also brought along shot glasses just in case she didn’t have any in the office—which, he could take a guess, was most likely…

“I got sake, I got soju, of course there’s tequila just for you. The vodka’s all mine, though, he went on, chuckling just in case Selena had half a mind to snipe the vodka bottles out from under his nose.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2020 9:59:02 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

“save all the vodka to yourself. as for me,” she takes a pick at the green bottle on the table. “i'll make myself a soju cocktail first.”[break][break]

she shoves another handful of lumpia from the tub into her mouth before she speaks in another gibberish, pointing at the only television in her room.[break][break]

“wan chu du shum karaoke?”[break][break]

if people can reincarnate as pokemons in afterlife, alexei is surely a delibird. she has not met anyone as generous as him in her entire life.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 0:14:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Ohhh, you? Make a cocktail? Sure… show me something I haven’t seen yet,” he teased her. While his own level of mixology mostly extended to hard liquor drinks, maybe he should’ve brought along some beer for a sake bomb or something like that.

The problem was he didn’t have a beer mug big enough for his rather… impressive collection of shot glasses he’d left back home.

“Do tell, what the hell are you gonna put in the cocktail?” he challenged, reaching for another grilled salmon rice ball and tucking in.

At the nonsense gibberish she mentioned, he just gave her the ‘what the hell are you on about’ look before she gestured at the lone television in the room.

“You—what?” he managed to say once he’d swallowed his bite of rice ball. Dang it, what the heck was this now?

“Where do you even find these things?” he inquired, taking another big bite out of the rice ball in his hands as she mentioned something about ‘karaoke’.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 3:51:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: