Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Dragalia Lost 2: Electric Boogaloo
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2020 16:50:29 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Lucas sat at his computer typing away at the keyboard as he replied to emails. Save for a pencil holder, a monitor, and a keyboard the desk he sat at looked completely barren.

When Mateo would inevitably step into Lucas' office he would find a tastefully decorated office with a few personal touches of the head scientist here and there. The most notable being three masks that resemble yamask masks hanging on the wall directly opposite the door.

"Mateo, come take a seat." Lucas motioned to a pair of padded chairs in front of his desk. As Mateo would enter the room he would lock his computer and switch off the monitor to give the man his full attention.
[break]

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2020 17:44:00 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
the unexpected summon wasn't exactly...expected. led alone by the league's very own head scientist. this bookworm didn't seem like the type who wanted to be bothered by the outside world. an assumption that was made because that's how mateo always saw the brainy ones.

he wondered if the scientist had some sort of job for him. considering the dragon master wasn't exactly working for the league at this time, mateo had a lot of free time on his hand. so him being here was a courtesy...is what he wanted to tell himself. mateo did miss being apart of the elite four, but that was only because he barely saw kyle as of late. which was partly mateo's fault for psychological reasons.

as he entered and took his seat. he'd kick back within his chair, one leg over the other as he slouched. "this is a surprise, never thought the brains of league would wanna see a bonehead like me. need me to fetch somethin' for ya?"

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2020 18:49:49 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

When Mateo left the door ajar Lucas frowned for a split second. Intent on having a private conversation with Mateo he pushed his chair out and walked across the room. "Sort of," Lucas said as he quietly shut and locked the door to his office.

"Remember that stone we let you borrow?" Lucas sat back down in his office chair. "I think it's about time we heard about your findings. So, let's start with the light." It was a puzzling development, and one of the few things they could learn about the stone before signing off on its temporary release. "Where'd it lead you?"

The head scientist leaned forward in his chair, eager to hear about what'd became of the Soul Dew he was supposed to study.
[break]