[attr=class,wordcount]
DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]
lost track of time & space

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

The woodlands of Route 118 are stubborn against the changing of the leaves natural to the season. It remains a lush and beautiful sierra of river rapids, woodlands, and seaside cliffs at the southern border of Hoenn. A fitting territory for the pair of Fraxure that frolic within it, some would say.[break][break]

Despite enjoying their play, however, the dwarf-like dragons have been summoned with a purpose: to protect against and find a prisoner who escaped the Mauville prison during the chaos of the Megalopolan war. Sightings were had just a day prior. A ranger ( ) was assigned to the case. And an ambassador ( ) took it upon himself to join in, considering this particular criminal was of Galarian origin.[break][break]

The pair of dragons reached a fallen redwood and attempt to hack it in half with their horns. They were proving unsuccessful. "Good to see you're well, Mr. Kingsman." Remiel remarked, wearing a brown jacket with faux shearling collar as they hiked through the chilly woodlands and approached a rushing river ahead.[break]

[break]

notes: lf emolga, arctozolt, rotom, milotic

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
the sierra 118 [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2020 12:48:05 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

The ranger yawned as he traveled the route, having become increasingly tired with the workload that was being given to him as since everything started. Even with the biggest event finally over there were still plenty of problems left about, such as the puddle of poison from one of those poison needle pokemon the aliens had with them. Then to top if off an escapee from prison. Thankfully he had two pokemon perfect for catching who he needed. Part of him a bit surprised on when he was told the ambassador was aiding him but he'd prefer someone he knew over anything else. [break][break]

"Besides the bags growing under my eyes yeah... well works," he replies with a weak smile as he follows along as his Riolu leads the way trying to sense any aura of a human. It was odd being back so close to where they fought for their lives especially so soon, but there was work to do. "What of you Calcifet? No major injuries despite the literal kaiju?" he chuckles at the last part more from disbelief that a pokemon could ever be so big rather than it actually be funny.

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot1"]

~~~~~

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] Duo Wild Thread for

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

LF: Pikachu, Oshawott, Clauncher, Arctovish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the sierra 118 [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2020 21:29:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELEKID APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOW KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUMINEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SILVER WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
the sierra 118 [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 0:45:11 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

The boys had waded into the river bordering the trail they walked upon. Somehow, they had managed to fish out a Lumineon. It flopped helplessly in the dirt, desperate to hop back into the water and resume its journey to the ocean. Instead, Remiel pulled out an empty ball and tapped it against its body.[break][break]

"They're not terribly noticeable, if that's any consolation." Remiel said in response to Razz's comment about the bags under his eyes. He straightened in posture and clipped the freshly occupied luxury ball to his belt. It still trembled, but he doubted it would really come out with Torrance and Volstagg still lingering about. Currently, the pair seemed disheartened to see their fish taken away.[break][break]

The blue-eyed royal sighed. "Just one..." He answered, placing his right hand gently on his side where the Poipole had stabbed him. And, no, he didn't care to mention that his attacker hadn't exactly been 'kaiju-sized'. "But I've healed up a lot since then. My Gardevoir makes short work of it."[break]

[break]

notes: catching Lumineon

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

; lf emolga, arctozolt, rotom, milotic

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
the sierra 118 [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 7:05:28 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

The other would always continue to amuse him with the way the compliment him. 'Exemplary' is definitely not what he would call himself or the work he did, Razz would call himself adequate at best. Though of course that would apply only to himself, his pokemon would always been a different story to him, "I suppose if you look at it that way it makes sense, though I suppose thankfully we're in a job that only involves hunting, Dodger anything?" he ask his Riolu who had made sure to be upfront trying to sense for anything. For a moment he thought he might have found something and ran up ahead just to be disappointed by a running Blitzle. "No worries you're trying and I'm thankful,"he tries to cheer up the Riolu as once again they try to sense for another human.

[break][break]

As the little aura pokemon once again tried to do his job Razz kept his ear for the other, "Well its not like that title would've meant anything if the aliens ended winning, so yeah glad we had your help. I think you mentioned once that you were doing the Gym Challenge or something right? So I'm sure you're a decent trainer at least."

[break][break]

[break]

~~~~~

I did a edit over, rather than a quote post on this sorry ;w;

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the sierra 118 [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 7:24:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KRABBY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRABHAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLEBEAM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BLITZLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOTOR DRIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARGE

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
the sierra 118 [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 13:25:48 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Remiel sighs. Bags under his eyes were a frequent occurrence. Handling the affairs of an ambassador, an admin, and an heir to the royal throne certainly wasn't for the faint of heart. So he supposed he could understand where Razz was coming from. But he certainly didn't agree with it. "Appearances go far, Mr. Kingsman, but it is the quality of your work that speaks loudest. So long as you continue being exemplary, such a small thing as bags under your eyes can easily be overlooked."[break][break]

As they continued hiking up the forested trail, with Torrance and Volstagg yet again taking lead, the young royal thought back upon the war. He may have handled himself better than most, but he certainly hadn't been as prepared for it as he'd thought. "Thank you for the vote of confidence. I was urged by many not to go, simply because of my position as Galar's ambassador. In the end, I'd like to think I helped make a difference."[break]

[break]

notes: passing

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
the sierra 118 [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 21:13:46 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

The other would always continue to amuse him with the way the compliment him. 'Exemplary' is definitely not what he would call himself or the work he did, Razz would call himself adequate at best. Though of course that would apply only to himself, his pokemon would always been a different story to him, "I suppose if you look at it that way it makes sense, though I suppose thankfully we're in a job that only involves hunting, Dodger anything?" he ask his Riolu who had made sure to be upfront trying to sense for anything. For a moment he thought he might have found something and ran up ahead just to be disappointed by a running Blitzle. "No worries you're trying and I'm thankful,"he tries to cheer up the Riolu as once again they try to sense for another human.

[break][break]

As the little aura pokemon once again tried to do his job Razz kept his ear for the other, "Well its not like that title would've meant anything if the aliens ended winning, so yeah glad we had your help. I think you mentioned once that you were doing the Gym Challenge or something right? So I'm sure you're a decent trainer at least."

[break][break]

[break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the sierra 118 [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 1:09:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EELEKTRIK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZAP CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RELICANTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]REMIEL CAUGHT LUMINEON!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
the sierra 118 [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 5:38:18 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Torrance and Volstagg went fishing again farther up the river. They were determined to snack on something, and this time they were far enough ahead that it would take their master some time to reach them. When they captured and cast a Relicanth out of the flowing water and onto the river bank, they hurried to go try and eat it. Their teeth couldn't pierce its rock-hard skin so easily, though.[break][break]

By the time they had the idea to use their horns to pierce it, Remiel had caught up to them and sharply whistled for them to leave it be. The old fish weakly flopped on the ground. He pulled an empty ball out of his pack quickly and gently tapped it against its forehead.[break][break]

"Only for entertainment purposes." Remiel responded to Razz's remark about his gym challenge as he stood back up. "I have over half the amount of badges required for an Elite Four challenge, but I'm biding my time for a special occasion... and the right challengers."[break]

[break]

notes: catching Relicanth

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
the sierra 118 [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 10:58:57 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

As Dodger was doing his best Sage was taking on the job of guarding. So when a hostile Eelektrik was trying to slither it's way from the water to it's small target it was quickly interrupted by the armored pokemon with a DRAIN PUNCH to smash it in the head. It seemed to struggle up against the other's fist about to start TRASHing about before Razz came in a through a pokeball. The ranger making a mental note to use check for poison to see if that may be the reason for this violent nature. [break][break]

"Well isn't part of the challenge aside from a trainer proving their worth meant to be entertaining?" The younger trainer ask, never being allowed to preform them himself, and he hadn't been interested while on his own so most of his knowledge of Gym battles were mostly hearsay. "Though I don't really get what you mean by 'Right Challengers' do you mean because the Gym Leaders tend to rotate out? Are you waiting for a certain person to take the position?" he questions again out of curiosity

[break][break]

[break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the sierra 118 [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 4:16:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAREANIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PIN MISSILE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WIDE GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOXEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RATTLED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TEARFUL LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
the sierra 118 [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 3:42:02 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Remiel slightly tilted his head at Razz's response. "Yes, I suppose. Though I don't do it for the entertainment of others. Merely my own." He answers, looking up as a gust of wind gently, rattles the branches on the trees, raining orange and yellow leaves down from above. "I'll take the League gym challenge seriously when it has a reliable and consistent roster of gym leaders... not to mention, a tenured champion."[break][break]

Though it was more infrequent than the gym leader position, that spot, too, seemed to switch hands more often than it should. His memory flashed back to the sight of Talia's mangled corpse amidst the thick black wiring of the Xurxitree. He shook the sight out of his mind before long.[break][break]

Volstagg and Torrance, in the meantime, carried over a baby in their arms. They appeared eager to adopt it. Remiel thought about it for a moment before accepting their wish, pulling an empty ball out of his pack and tapping it against the Toxel's forehead.[break]

[break]

notes: catching Toxel

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
the sierra 118 [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 10:41:42 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

While picking up the pokeball of the captured eel the young man paused a bit as the mareanie was passing on by. With their seeming to mind their own business the Ranger figured they weren't effected so he had no interested as the other spoke his reasonings. Part of him a bit confused by part of it, "Wait aren't GYM Battles private as long as they want to be? So I don't see how you'd be battling for other's entertainment," he comments clearly confused by it. Though it wasn't like he would know much on it at all as he still hasn't had reason to try them himself. [break][break]

"As for them having a more consistent roster doesn't that seem like a bit much? The world seems to be going through rough times, heck we literally had a war with cannibal aliens," shit was that information public? He doesn't recall what his boss said whether or not it was. Well to late on that now, "And if news is to be believed the Gym Leader Alexander Stone died in one of the raids that went on, and the previous champion also fell in battle where we were at. Seems kind of harsh to expect it all to keep the same when they seem to try to get involved in these dangerous situations, but of course.... that's just an opinion."

[break][break]

[break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
the sierra 118 [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2020 0:04:39 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYMPOLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAIN DANCE

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLOWBRO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLACK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?