slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
kim's plotter
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2018 17:49:08 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","breaksil"]
[attr="class","breaksiltab"]

[attr="class","breaksilimg"]
[attr="class","breaksilimg1"]
[attr="class","breaksilimg2"]

[attr="class","breaksillyric"]

LETS FACE IT, I'M CUTE

23 + HE/HIM + BISEXUAL + NARCISSIST

[attr="class","breaksilmid"]
[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksiltabs"].001
]
[attr="class","breaksiltitle"]+ FRIENDS

[attr="class","breaksilblurb"]

He seems like a nice man, and when approached he will give you a kind smile, being as friendly as he can to you attempting to make a good impression. He doesn't like to start off on the wrong foot with people and will be easy to get along with as long as you don't do something to upset him.
[break][break]
The list of things that bother him isn't exactly long and hitting one is comparable to getting exactly what you want from a game of gatcha the first time.
[break][break]
Though, Kim is the type of guy that thinks more of himself than other people, so when people become more of an inconvenience to him rather than a someone he would like to have around, he'll be sure to slowly but surely sever them from his life.
[break][break]
He will seem more distant, he'll be more likely to give you a one word nonchalant answer rather than one he would normally give, he'll exclude you from conversations or just not talk to you at all; and if gets to that point it would be hard to get him to even take notice of you being there.
[break][break]
He is a petty man and will never forget what it is that made him start to loathe you in the first place.
[break][break]
Other than that, he thinks the world of himself and those that don't get on his bad side and will be sure to give you the attention and motivation that you deserve, as long as it doesn't bother him in any way at least.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:350px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksiltabs"].002
]
[attr="class","breaksiltitle"]+ ENEMIES

A friendly smile puts people at ease, and makes enemies friends.
[break][break]
Kim would rather not have more inconveniences added onto his plate and enemies are one thing that he would think of as a waste of time and thought. So, he does his best not to make them, being friendly with even those in an opposing faction.
[break][break]
But, with how fickle he is about those he associates with, it's not entirely unlikely that his method of isolation and blunt words have left a few people less than happy with him.
[break][break]
Be that as it may, if he ever encountered someone that despised him, he would do his best to deescalate their hatred for him to the best of his ability.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:350px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksiltabs"].003
]
[attr="class","breaksiltitle"]+ LOVERS

Kim loves cute things. If he finds you physically cute he will fawn over you, putting said cute person on a pedestal. That isn’t saying he won’t find cute things in a person after he gets to know them of course, it's just that his eyes are bigger than his heart at times.
[break][break]
But showing affection in a romantic way is something he can't properly do.
[break][break]
While he has the capability of treating a significant other with the amount of love and care he would give to himself or his pokemon, it's hard for him to do. And to break the shell of him treating you better than he treats himself is nearly impossible.
[break][break]
But he welcomes people to try.

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:350px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#333333;font-size:10px;}]
[attr="class","breaksilwant"]

[attr="class","breaksilbot"]

LET'S COME TO TERMS - AND EMBRACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,400,700,800]
[newclass=.breaksil]width:500px;background-color:#f1f1f1;color:#333333;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltab]background-color:#333333;height:190px;width:125px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg]background-color:#e88854;height:190px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg1]background-color:rgba(250,250,250,.25);height:205px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg2]height:120px;width:120px;padding:50px;background-color:#e88854;margin:-15px auto;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg2 div]height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border-radius:100%;padding:10px;box-shadow:0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.15);[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg2 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric]background-color:#252525;padding:35px 35px 35px 0px;color:#f1f1f1;font:40px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:35px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.75px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric b]font-weight:800!important;color:#e88854;line-height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric h1]font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric h1 b]padding:0px 3px;font-weight:700!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltabs]font:30px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:30px;width:120px;text-align:center;position:absolute;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilwant]background-color:#252525;height:5px;display:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilbot]background-color:#e88854;border-left:solid 125px #333333;text-align:center;font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.65px;padding:25px;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilbot b]line-height:10px;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltitle]font:45px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;line-height:40px;padding:40px 40px 15px 40px;color:#e88854;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltitle b]font-weight:300!important;color:#333333;padding-right:5px;line-height:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb]font:11px Roboto;height:207px;letter-spacing:.2px;overflow:auto;padding-right:17px;margin:0px 40px 0px 83px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb a]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#e88854;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #e1e1e1;border-radius:0px!important;border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: transparent;border-radius:0px!important;border:none!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;cursor:pointer;color:#555555;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;color:#f1f1f1;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;color:#e88854;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;color:#e88854;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
kim's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2018 1:43:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar

and francie!
so here's my lil grym leader of petalburg.
she has this thing she's doing where she wants to try and meet all the league council and gym leaders so that she can get to know their faces, not just their names? either way, i can see francie reaching out to try and get a meeting with kim just for the sake of saying hello and letting him know she's the new gym leader. also just for meeting them and knowing them more than just a name... she's strange about that. know a person by meeting them not by seeing them, or something, idek.
either way, lemme know if you just wanna plot them or thread them! feel free to reply here or DM on discord~

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
kim's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2018 22:57:05 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar

ofc bby
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
kim's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 6:19:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
can i just say....that i love him??? I want ALL my characters to interact with him. So i'm throwing sorrel at him first. I think maybe Sorrel would have a bit of a fascination/idol worship thing going for him because of his personality and the way ppl see him. I think it could be really interesting to throw them together, maybe, so sorrel at least can make a fool of himself maybe? If you'd like, i'd love to thread.

notes:
tagging:

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
kim's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 23:21:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar

YOU WON'T SEE ME FALL APART
TAGGED: 

so. like i said. i love him. and reading him again, i think that he and hades are really similar?? He would remind Hades of himself tbh, even though they're not quite the same age. I think it would be fun if they had like-a faux friendship or something?

Where they secretly hate each other and battle but are always super polite and wonderful and kinde outwardly? Hades would probably flirt with him a bit if he had the chance, just to throw him off balance.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
kim's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 23:44:49 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
@sorrel

kim is the kind of guy that's sure to give the time to his fans when he can, so i'm sure he'd be happy to spend some time with sorrel after they got a little more well acquainted. i'm sure he'll take fondly to his goofy aspects.

@hades

kim isn't the type of guy to really outwardly show hate in any way, and if someone tries to catch him off guard and they succeed, he won't outwardly show it much if at all. and if anything, kim would be the first to flirt with him.

basically, i love this idea because it gives kim another person to act like a two-faced bitch with so i'm down for it.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
kim's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 7:07:36 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

cyber??

no but i love these two together, they're bff material. let's keep putting them together please.
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
kim's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 2:09:33 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
+ .

hi, mateo would like to be the yin to his yang. the apple to his pear. the positive to his negative. the optimist to his narcissist. the smegma to his dick. this does not include the ram to his ranch, he will not be that. let's go bounty hunting. having these two meet would be interesting, plus he's a league official officer and yet mateo isn't. so getting in the way of his time arresting rockets or finishing a job before he arrives on the scene from time to time would be fun, plus having them run into each other a lot just sounds like a time of, "why the fuck is he not arrested yet for playing vigilante?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
kim's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 4:41:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

I’M GONNA POP YOUR BUBBLEGUM HEART
TAGGED:

so i really think des and kim would be....interesting to thread together? She's really a bit unstable and not all there and she'd either stare creepishly at him or scream his ears off. almost literally. can her granbull chew on him? He'd chew on him. i'm not really sure-i feel like he wouldn't like her-but i'd still REALLY LOVE to thread them sometime!

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
kim's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 7:47:41 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar

i mean... if you think it'll go like that then i implore you to try but kim is a tough egg to crack. he will scold him and tell him to cut the shit if it gets bothersome though.

all in all i can see these two with an unhealthy relationship where kim is tormented by this bad egg with the need to get in his way (even if he wouldn't outwardly show it) it'll just be a game of mental fortitude.

i knew you'd be back.

kim loves attention, if he could have someone look at him all day- with them enjoying the view- he probably would; so she's welcome to give him a gander with those bug eyes all she wants. as for the granbull thing, that's kinda... weird, but he probably wouldn't mind as long as it doesn't hurt.

desdemona seems like a cool chick that kim could tolerate as much as he does with anyone else so them getting along would likely be a cinch for him as long as she doesn't do some psycho shit.

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
kim's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 12:26:25 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

+

giz? why have we not threaded?? wtf???

uhh..... i feel like starting with how kim heroically looked out for perse's relicanth in the first raid (<3) through to even now, they've probably been sort of orbiting the same areas and places for a while. especially considering kim is council now and perse is a head scientist with the league (although it's no secret that she probably isn't the most qualified choice tbh).

idk, she'd like him or at least have a good impression of him even if they've barely, or even never, actually exchanged words :>

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
kim's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 22:12:48 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar

i just figured y'all hated me and are doing this for those fat ass free heart scales... jk (halfway)

kim gets around a lot, whether it be in league's own headquarters or anywhere else in the region, though he wouldn't stay in one place for long considering he's always needed somewhere. though i could see him seeing her every so often hard at her own work, occasionally dropping in to give her a thumbs up and be on his way.

we can have them just talk a bit to one another while on the job, kim helping where he sees she's obviously lacking to the best of his ability and her giving him tips on whatever she can. they both have to do their best on their own fronts after all, so a helping hand here and there would be beneficial to them both.