Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
670 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Libations (Rocket/Open)
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 9:41:54 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

A waitress walked into the VIP lounge of the night club. The woman would set out a single drink to the man in charge, the Mad Dog of Rocket. Thanking the young woman, Dorian immediately took a sip of his drink, as he watched the bustling night club from above. Ever since he took over the building, the Burning Maw Nightclub had been a good, discrete revenue stream for Dorian Westcliff, and therefore Team Rocket. It was a site where Dorian would conduct deals to unify the underworld under Rocket's banner.

Tonight was one such night. Having managed to strike a deal with one of the major gangs operating in Rustboro, Dorian's night was already off to an excellent start. At this point, assuming things continued to go well, this would be another night of celebration. Dorian would continue to drink, while watching his patrons party through the night.

Should any known Rockets stop by, all they would have to do is give the password to the bouncer. From there, they'd be allowed into the VIP lounge, to drink with the Mad Dog, and share in the good fortunes of Rocket.

tags: @tag
notes: Open like Kirk Johnson

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Libations (Rocket/Open)
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 15:08:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It had been quite some time since she last saw Dorian.

Their last and only encounter had been a job. Now, as she faced the club and entered, Sidonie felt 'reconnecting' was... well, t'was about time. She had approached a few new Rockets but not any of the ones she had worked with in the past. Having given permission to take leave to Galar and scout for a few months, the woman felt it was high time to return and report. Though only to the one who gave her permission.

Dorian was not that one, and Sidonie would not give the name so easily. It had been a secret to see what all the fuss was about for the region. Who better to go there than someone who had been? With her heels clacking against the club's floor, she gave the password to approach the 'Mad Dog'. She did so enjoy that little nickname. She had been called a witch previously by someone, and wondered if her own nickname stuck.

"Greetings" she would say now, her long black dress showing curves that her lab coat oft covered up. Taking a seat opposite of Dorian in the lounge, she quietly ordered a drink and waited for the man to notice and address her.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
670 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Libations (Rocket/Open)
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 20:45:51 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As Sidone would give the bouncer the password, another would radio Dorian that a Rocket was coming to join him. Dorian would wait to see who was stepping into the club, before a familiar face stepped in, looking rather stunning, to boot. "Miss Huntington, long time no see!", Dorian greeted her, with genuine enthusiasm in his voice, wasting no time in greeting his fellow Rocket.

Her order for a drink would be quickly delivered to the lower levels, where the bartender would immediately begin to mix it.

"It's been too long! How have you been?", Dorian would ask her, as he sipped his drink. He didn't really question the fact that the two hadn't seen one another since melting down all those Steel-types for scrap metal. Considering that he had been busy with his own operations, which involved the unification of the criminal underworld, he hardly had time for familiar faces. But as things came together for him, he found himself open to celebration, open to reunions.

The same waitress from before would deliver not only the scientist's drink to her, but another drink to Dorian. "Thank you kindly.", he would tell the waitress, before she walked off. "So, what do I owe the pleasure to your visit?", Dorian inquired, finishing off his first drink.

tags: @sidonie
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Libations (Rocket/Open)
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 17:41:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The Mad Dog greets the witch warmly. Sidonie does not even blink as she settles herself across from him, sprawling out across the booth's lounge. Her order is taken and given quick access, and she waits for it to return before responding to Dorian. Plucking the flavored vodka's glass into her pale hands, she regards him. "I wanted to see if the invitation extended to any of our people."

Sidonie was not highly ranked in the organization. She did not doubt others that were would throw her under the bus given a chance. That is how one climbed in this world. Use and abuse those weaker, step on them to get up. She did not fault them - they were flawed beings. But weren't we all? "And of course, see what you had done in my absence" she added, raising her glass to him. The club was fine if she was into such things.

The odd dive bar and frequent coffee shops aside... She was less into extravagance and more into blending in. Though in this setting, one had to stand out to blend in. Her dress would say that. "I hope you had fun" Sid began "did it all go smoothly - or did you have to break a few eggs to get here?" Her usual dull eyes sparked with interest. She wanted to know if Dorian had been allowed to let loose or if... sigh.

If it was just paperwork he had to fill to get all this.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
670 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Libations (Rocket/Open)
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 0:29:35 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"Well, now you know~", Dorian replied to her coyly, as he took a sip of his drink.

Though after these first nights, visits to the lounge were going to be scheduled, with Dorian giving the individual a password that only the individual could use. From there, they would either use the opportunity to discuss business, or if Dorian knew them personally, and liked them, just have a drink with them. But for now, Dorian was in a good mood, and just wanted to celebrate.

"Oh, trust me, you'll see the fruits of my labor soon.", he would tell her, teasing her for what was to come. The history of this club alone would tell her what his dealings were recently. Before Dorian acquired the place, it was under the ownership of a gang known as the Baltoy Bruisers. Needless to say, the Baltoy Bruisers were history now, having been exterminated by Dorian for their refusal to play ball with Rocket. The fools were loyal to their leader, and their successor refused to fall in line, leading to their eradication.

"Now what fun would it be if it were to go too smoothly, hm?", he'd ask her rhetorically. "Of course, you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. And I have the omelet to end all omelets in the works.", he'd continue, a wicked grin forming across his face. Though he didn't say it outright, the implication was there that he did indeed cut loose for this, and he was more than happy to do so.

tags: @sidonie
notes: tl;dr