december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
weather node [m]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 18:58:29 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
wolfgang sits on the roof of one of the farflung ranger outposts of the region. nestled in the humble corners of route 101, the building receives little attention compared to others of the region. wolfgang, himself, is one of the only people that probably fixes problems in the said outpost.

with a wrench at hand, he tightens the segments holding a tower up. previous incidents, alongside wear and tear, had it require repairs, although a new demand of a better weather forecast equipment needs wolfgang to install something on the outpost for it.

he drops the tool haphazardly, only to be caught by his riolu on the roof with him. wiping the sweat off of his forehead, he looks down at the roof he's standing on and stomps. "when's the fucking shipment coming? i don't got all day!" he complains to the rangers inside.

he does though.

a castform was the last thing they needed for this, shipped directly from the ranger hq itself. someone was supposed to have it, but apparently, the ones responsible for the outpost decided to order it the after they called for him instead of beforehand. patience just wasn't his style.

@open
mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
weather node [m]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2020 20:13:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-av]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
forecast castform mission

[attr=class,lyric1]
she listens like spring and she

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Avery's been asked to rehabilitate and deliver a Castform to a local weather outpost on route 101. She had first been taken to the Ranger HQ for evaluation-- for the Pokemon, not herself. Avery was perfect just the way she was. But she had agreed almost a month ago to raise and train one of their Castform eggs. They'd insisted they needed it for league-sanctioned work and she had been more than happy to help.[break][break]

What she hadn't been expecting, however, was for someone to be so blatantly hot-tempered and impatient upon arriving. The young woman immediately glances at her watch to check the time. She wasn't convinced she was running that late. Had she been mistaken on the time? She couldn't remember, and now she was panicking.[break][break]

"Oh gosh, sir, I'm so sorry! I'm here now, please forgive me for holding you up!"[break][break]

She fumbles in her pocket, reaching for the Castform's Pokeball. The woman nearly drops it in her hurry, but she manages to catch herself. Lifting it up for him to see, Avery peeks past her outstretched hand to watch him. There is a furious blush across her cheeks due to being flustered.[break][break]

And now she's overwhelmed just watching the man on top of the roof bang away at whatever it is he might be fixing. [break][break]

"You have a harness, right? Please don't fall off the roof!"[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-avcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #86B1D0;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #86B1D0;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/wrYC5Hj/momoi-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
weather node [m]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 2:48:36 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he squats down and attempts to reach for the castform, but when his arms don't reach the pokeball, he finally gets on his knees and take it from her hands. wolfgang hands it to his riolu before he gets back up.

"that's dumb," he points out. "ya think i'm not that dumb to slip and fall from here?"

he has definitely fallen down from a roof once or twice, but he always has an excuse for those. if it does happen now, he supposed he already has something ready.

wolfgang releases the castform from its pokeball and proceeds to hold it with both of his hands. he examines it briefly before he turns his attention back to avery.

"i can't tell if untrained castforms are really good for a backwater outpost like route 101's. whaddya think, missy?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
weather node [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 23:15:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
He reaches down and she reaches up, and she is absolutely mortified when he's forced to drop down to his hands and knees in order to reach her and the Pokeball. The moment it slips past her fingers she can detect the irritation behind his tone of voice -- specifically when he bluntly states 'that's dumb'. [break][break]

"N-no, sir, I don't think you're dumb at all. I'm-- I'm just worried. I'd hate to see you get hurt."[break][break]

And then she blushes tenfold because the man is holding her Castform and blatantly badmouthing her, though perhaps he didn't realize it or mean to. Her mouth open and closes as she panics, clearly unsure how to respond. Untrained? Did it really look untrained? She had poured weeks and months into making sure this one was perfect for the job.[break][break]

"I-I-I--"[break][break]

Nope, nothing.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #241D28;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #241D28;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/qmMPGtH/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
weather node [m]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 2:51:41 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
there's a frown when he doesn't get an answer from her. he looks down at her from his position, staring daggers as if what she did was a major offence.

"i what?" he repeats, voice stern and solid.

a heavy sigh breaks the seriousness as he turns and gets back to the mechanism the castform should go to. he affixes the castform to where it should go, nudging it back multiple times to stay in place when it tries to float away.

he resigns himself eventually when it finally takes the memo, making a not to remind the rangers of this outpost to actually train the newly acquired castform of its job.

as soon as he's done, he gets back to his previous position, one where he overlooks avery.

"just spit somethin' out! ugh. littleroot's boring as it is. the one time this place gets outside help, we get one that can't even hold a conversation." he sits on the edge of the roof, one leg raised to rest his head on his palm on it. "what's your name?" he asks.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
weather node [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2020 0:14:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
He frowns, and she is sure that that is the worst thing she has possibly ever seen. [break][break]

"I--"[break][break]

She feels the words die in her throat, and he turns away to focus back on his work. The Castform seems anxious, but it soon falls into place as it is expected to.[break][break]

But then, of course, the young man turns back to pay his full attention to her, and she feels as though that may very well be the second worst thing to happen to her.[break][break]

"M-my apologies, sir."[break][break]

She gasps, unsure what she's meant to do or say. He asks her a question, and she blurts out an answer as fast as she can.[break][break]

"Avery Collins, sir. I-it's a pleasure to meet you."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/qmMPGtH/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
weather node [m]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 4:26:22 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"ooh, avery... that's a nice name! wasn't that hard, wasn't it?"

the riolu remains behind to watch over the castform, not because it's been ordered to, but because it's curious. wolfgang himself isn't interested since he can just blame her if it does try to escape. thankfully, it doesn't.

"so until they give us the signal that everything's fine and all, we're gonna be staying here, talking about our feelings and such."

the new weather detection machine was new technology that the members of the rangers present weren't particularly used to. it would probably take them a while to figure things out, though wolfgang was pretty sure that they just need to push a few buttons. he's not going to teach them though.

he returns to avery, finding her the object of his amusement at the moment. the stuttering did catch his attention, and it's going to be further exploited by him.

"is that fine, avery? i'm not coming off as offensive, right?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
weather node [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 8:48:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
"N-no.. it wasn't that hard."[break][break]

And yet her heart is pounding anyway, hard enough that she's sure he could hear it from all the way up there. Her eyes still skirt over his frame and his lack of safety precaution. She could just keep imagining his leg shifting, losing his balance, plummeting.. [break][break]

She squeezes her eyes shut tight for a moment.[break][break]

When she opens them, Wolfgang is standing in front of her and questioning her. Her eyes widen as she struggles to recall what he had been talking about just moments ago. She had been so wrapped up in imagining him falling off the roof that she hadn't committed his words to memory. She swallows.[break][break]

"Okay!"[break][break]

And she does her best to convince him with a pretty little smile, though she is definitely sweating and struggling to control her eyebrows and prevent them from coming together in a concerned note of worry.[break][break]

"Are you hungry? I brought a packed lunch, and I came prepared with extras just in case."[break][break]

She puts her hands to work rummaging through her pack to reveal her carefully wrapped sandwiches, one of which she offers to Wolfgang.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
weather node [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 2:52:32 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
wolfgang takes the bribe easily. leaning forward, he takes the sandwich away from her hands and inspects it. looking at its contents brightens up wolfgang's expression tremendously, even if it had been superficial.

"this ain't half bad!" he then takes a bite out of it. "ackshually be-er tha' wha' i do." he tells her in between bites.

he swallows his first bite and then breaks a piece for the riolu beside him. right after petting his pokemon's head, wolfgang gets his attention back to avery, the sour expression changed soon after a bite.

"ya going somewhere else after this?" he asks.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
weather node [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 3:06:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Avery's face brightens exponentially at his eagerness. Even though he speaks with his mouth full, she can see that he's genuinely satisfied with her home-made sandwiches.[break][break]

"I'm glad you like it!"[break][break]

The woman smiles, dipping her chin to avert her gaze, bashful. He opts to pick at the apple slices wrapped up in the bottom of her bag. It crunches just as he asks her if she's going somewhere else after. She blinks, bewildered by the question.[break][break]

"N-no, not really. I might visit Littleroot a while longer before heading back to Lilycove."[break][break]

Not long after their brief little break for picnic, they finish up their assignment and go their separate ways.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
weather node [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 1:01:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: