he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Safari Lesson V2
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 11:44:23 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

After his last trip to the safari worked out pretty well Razz decided, hey why not try again? This time he brought Dodger and Whis as the two seemed to get along pretty well, in fact the two have seemed to start a bit of a rivalry with each other so he figured why not see how well he could get them working together, rather than apart. After all most of the time he would usually have two pokemon out anyways and the more he could have his pokemon know how to work with one another as well as work on their own the better. With a warm jacket on thanks to the sudden cold this safari was located in Razz set off with the two. Watching as the two seemed to be trying to out walk the other. [break][break]

Great start there guys.

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot1"]

~~~~~

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] Safari Wild v2

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

LF: S!arctozolt, S!Trapinch, S!Snom

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Safari Lesson V2
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 5:46:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE SCALES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRUGGLE BUG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HELPING HAND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]4/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Safari Lesson V2
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 6:10:49 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

At the sight of the first pokemon minding it's own business up in the tree, seeming to be resting for now both his pokemon were quick to start running at it. Riolu was quick but Whis did have more distant attacks. About to use an AURA SPHERE the Ranger whistled in a way both pokemon knew meant -halt- [break][break]

"While I love your energy you guys, I have no interest in pokemon who don't want to fight," he comments both looking at the bug and seeing that it wasn't even prepped for battle. They were clearly disapointed but it wasn't like they weren't going to be there for awhile, "Don't worry I'm sure you'll both get in a good fight."

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Safari Lesson V2
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 23:37:58 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOOPER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 4/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Safari Lesson V2
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2020 22:23:26 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

As they traveled passed the cold river a Wooper used AQUA TAIL at the water to try to splash them to get the pokemon's attention. Seeming to be looking for a fight, alright this was promising but now to test them. "Alright Whis you're first," he comments about to whistle until Dodger decides to protest on how he could fight too! And better to which the cat seems to stick their tongue out at them. Which ended up with the two bickering Razz allowing it for now to see if they would stop on their own but it wasn't looking like that was going to happen. [break][break]

"And they got bored waiting for you two," he comments as both stop bickering before looking to the river to see the wooper had swam off. "Next time lets not argue yeah? You're a team."

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Safari Lesson V2
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2020 5:09:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GALARIAN DARUMAKA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELLY DRUM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INCINERATE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Safari Lesson V2
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2020 23:36:43 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Ice Punch. Ice Punch. Ice Punch. [break][break]

Razz just watched a a little Darumaka continue to use on the river seemingly to want to create a cold surface to start skating on. The little ring attracting other pokemon as well to move across it. Both of Razz's pokemon looking up at him to see if they could join in to which the ranger just gave them the okay on as both had fun over the ice. For now ignoring the pokemon that gathered.

[break][break]

Skipping

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Safari Lesson V2
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 4:52:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TRAPINCH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EARTHQUAKE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULLDOZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LASER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]4/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Safari Lesson V2
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 11:30:05 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

The two seemed to be having fun with the other pokemon on the ice, Razz off on the side checking his phone for messages he needed to read through for any news and such to keep himself occupied. All to be interrupted by a shaking of the ground as a grumpy Trapinch used BULLDOZE. Hating to have their fun interrupted Whis was the first to leap into action despite the type disadvantage, while Dodger made sure the others gots off the ice without falling into the water. [break][break]

Thankfully with a quick combo of POWER UP PUNCH, and AURA SPHERE Whis was able to drive the critter away, yelling at it for it to never come back or else!

[break][break]

Skipping

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Safari Lesson V2
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 0:54:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARCTOZOLT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SLUSH RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOLT BEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ECHOED VOICE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Safari Lesson V2
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 9:32:46 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Seemingly annoyed by the noise another pokemon comes out, a really odd one at that. Razz takes out his DexAPP to check what it was again, "The fossils from Galar are really weird looking," he comments as they growl at them. Though it didn't seem like his pokemon were intimidated, even as it tried to attack with BOLT BEAK, to which Whis just catches and absorbs the electricity from the other. Bad choice buddy, was all Razz thought as Whis struck back with an electrified AURA SPHERE sending the fossil back. Not wanting to mess with the pokemon that could just take all it's electric attacks like they were nothing the Arctozolt decides to flee. [break][break]

Whis turns with a smirk of victory on his face.

[break][break]

Skipping

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Safari Lesson V2
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 5:35:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BERGMITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AVALANCHE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA VEIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Safari Lesson V2
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 5:03:47 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

At Whis' grin Dodger seem to be protesting something at him, if Razz had to guess considering the two's competitiveness with each other it was most likely about how Dodger felt he could've done the exact same thing. Probably even better which made the cat pokemon chuckle a bit as the Riolu decided to show off a few of it's moves by punching the air a few times before kicking some icicles in the snow. Though said ice turned out to be a bergmite that was none to happy about suddenly being kicked. [break][break]

After a scolding that just made Whis laugh more, and made Razz need to hold back a chuckle while the Riolu apologized the ice type felt in a huff.

[break][break]

Skipping

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Safari Lesson V2
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 23:59:10 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARCTOZOLT REAPPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SLUSH RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOLT BEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ECHOED VOICE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Safari Lesson V2
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 6:56:04 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Whis continued his laughing for a bit still making the pup none too happy with the other. The little aura pokemon perked up a bit as it noticed behind the other the fossil from before was coming back for round two. Now seeming CHARGED up from before it came close about to use BLIZZARD up close on the Zeraora, but with EXTREME SPEED Dodger was there to defend the other. As he took the blunt of the attack there was a glow around the aura pokemon as their body grew, evolving into a Lucario in it's desire to defend his rival. [break][break]

Now feeling like he had the advantage Dodger charged up an AURA SPHERE between his arms before hitting it against the fossil pokemon easily knocking it back no problem. The extra strength from evolving giving him enough to knock them out. He gives a smile over to Whis with some cockiness behind it. Though the adolescent pokemon seemed more impressed than anything else. [break][break]

At least until they realized that Dodger was now taller than him which made the two bicker once again.

[break][break]

Skipping

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES