leanin' toward the blues [mission]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 0:45:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]It's hard to get Klara to feel bad about most things these days. A bad conversation, an ugly job, a mean moment -- they don't mean anything to her in her day to day. But everyone's got tender spots and limits. Things that make them uncomfortable to do.

It's silly, but rounding up these Pikachu is just that for Klara. Knowing what they'll be used for, knowing what Rocket's ethics are like . . . it leaves a sour taste in her mouth. But, a job is a job and money is money. No work means no pay, and no pay means no nothin'.

She gives two low tweets on her whistle and Cashew, her Emolga, splits into several copies of itself. DOUBLE TEAM gives it the crowding power of a swarm and allows it to push one group of digging Pikachu towards the rest.

She quietly herds their targets for the evening while waiting on her partner.

@sidonie
mission

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #836953[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 1:06:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Pikachu are incredibly popular Pokemon. Sidonie does not seem the appeal other than using them for their boundless electricity source. She does not doubt that Rocket would do malicious experiments on them. She may even be asked to partake. So she does not care. Not caring makes it easier to do jobs like this. Forming emotional attachments does not bode well for Rocket jobs.

Sidonie releases her newest Pokemon - a Nidorina. Immediately flying over the Emolga are Toxic Spikes. They surround the swarm of Pikachu as she approaches from behind. Ensuring at least they would be poisoned if they try to run, acting like a barrage of sorts. Looking over the scene, the woman stops to the right of Klara yet keeps her distance. The mice Pokemon look anxious at the two.

As if their puppy eyes would work against her. "Ms Klara, I take it?" she says at last, averting her eyes from the Pikachu to her partner.

@klara
1/5