Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Taste Testing [M]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 22:14:28 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Reports of leftovers in the form of troops and Pokémon from the Megalopolan invasion had spread like wildfire throughout Hoenn, the league having dispatched many rangers and officers to deal with the problem.

Their attention was spread wide and thin leaving the occasional Megalopolan refuge undiscovered.

This led to a Rocket scout discovered a group of Megalopolan troops that made Sea Mauville their nest. When it was decided to further investigate and deal with the remaining invaders Eva had made the unusual decision to volunteer to join the team under the explanation of wanting firsthand experience of the Megalopolan troops and gathering samples.

The head scientist had brought a couple of her own assistants with them to Sea Mauville, once there they got busy setting up equipment that looked as if it was there to record something.

She had also insisted that the admin Marcel accompany here on this job, after all, it was one of his underlings that made this discovery and she’d much rather deal with him than one of his stooges.

”Preparations are complete on my end, Marcel.” She’d say to the admin, informing him that whatever her grunts were doing was done.

”Shall we get this started?”

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
Taste Testing [M]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 1:22:15 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marcel"]
[attr="class","contain"]
[attr="class","header"]
re: detox‒ ⛶ ✕

[attr="class","body"]marcel would have made an excuse, had he the heart to leave the grunt to handle this mission. he'd looked shaken enough at the mention of megalopolans. honestly, marcel couldn't blame him.
[break][break]
eva and her scientists, on the other hand, are the image of cool professionalism. marcel wonders if the two assistants are really as unbothered as they seemed—eva, at least, certainly wasn't putting up a front.
[break][break]
"are you sure this is a good idea?" he asks as he approaches the head scientist.

[newclass=.marcel .contain]width:400px; height:auto; border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header]width:380px; height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/OI5fH3m.png); padding:12px 10px 8px 10px; vertical-align:middle; font-size:8px; font-weight;bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header table]width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header a]color:#979797!important;letter-spacing:0.5px;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body]width:auto; height:auto; padding:30px 35px; text-align:justify; font-size:7pt; letter-spacing:0.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body b]color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body a]filter:grayscale(5%); text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body img]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body hr]border:none;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .vdice-box]margin-top:15px; width:50px; height:50px; border:none; background-color:#2b2b2b; box-shadow:none; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797; font-family:verdana; font-size:14px; margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team img]width:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team .party]filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team .party:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Taste Testing [M]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 4:35:11 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Eva looked over to the admin, incredibly disinterested in responding to his inquiry but given the man’s relentless fraught she supposed it’d be better to respond and give him some sort of comfort before he questions her again.

”If your uneasy about confronting the invaders don’t be.” Eva began all while taking out a capsule from her coat and releasing the Ultra Beast from within.

”You are to provide support if need be. This is a training exercise to assess the combat abilities of the UBs in a more practical setting.” Combat tests against dummies and Pokémon belonging to random Grunts were a fine way to test how they would perform but the real thing was different.

”So any stragglers that manage to get by please feel free to step in and do away with them.” With that out of the way the scientist looked over to the Naganadel at her side, a bright smile on her face.

”Alright let’s get started then! Let’s give them a knock.” Eva pointed toward the entrance that leads deeper into Sea Mauville.

”Dragon Pulse.” The Ultra Beast let out a fierce cry before using its attack, the attack piercing straight through the entrance and causing a large explosion. Her goal was to lure them out so she could release the other UB resting inside a capsule in her coat, it was feeding time after all.  

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
Taste Testing [M]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 15:07:58 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marcel"]
[attr="class","contain"]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","body"]don't be? that was easy for her to say.
[break][break]
still, marcel is not a scientist; he has no sway over the situation. he reaches reluctantly for a pokeball. his sylveon is released, and almost immediately casts a LIGHT SCREEN around the rocket members, though avoiding eva's nagandel. the last thing he wanted was for the scientist to have a go at him for tampering with her experiment, or something like that.
[break][break]
"seems a bit cruel," he says, after the first attack is thrown, "to come after them with one of their own."

[newclass=.marcel .contain]width:400px; height:auto; border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header]width:380px; height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/OI5fH3m.png); padding:12px 10px 8px 10px; vertical-align:middle; font-size:8px; font-weight;bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header a]color:#979797!important;letter-spacing:0.5px;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body]width:auto; height:auto; padding:30px 35px; text-align:justify; font-size:7pt; letter-spacing:0.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body a]filter:grayscale(5%); text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body img]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body hr]border:none;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .vdice-box]margin-top:15px; width:50px; height:50px; border:none; background-color:#2b2b2b; box-shadow:none; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797; font-family:verdana; font-size:14px; margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team .party]filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team .party:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Taste Testing [M]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 17:07:24 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Oh is it? I wonder if they had any second thoughts about the cruelty of their actions when they were eating and killing people. Or when their invasion caused Pokemon to berserk and begin blindly attacking people and causing chaos.” Not as if the scientist didn't care about whether or not what she was currently doing was cruel or otherwise.

The hope with this attack was to draw out another ultra beast and when there looked to be movement within the smoke and dust the scientist became eager to see what was going to step out and was ultimately disappointed with what she got.

A random assortment of Pokémon poured out of the now widened entrance Eva had made with her last attack.

”Fodder.” She sighed. Surely these Pokémon were put under the same conditions as those that were causing havoc around the region is large numbers not too long ago but Eva had little interest in that.

”Alright then, time to eat. Stinger take care of the stragglers.” Eva released the Guzzlord from its capsule, the appearance of said creature making Eva’s assistant take themselves and the equipment and back up.

The miniature Guzzlord wasted no time indulging in the buffet that was charging at them. Guzzlord’s mandibles then stretched out and grabbing whatever poor Pokémon it could and would then shovel it into its black hole of a mouth.

All this while her Naganadel blasted whatever the Guzzlord didn’t catch with a Dragon Pulse, it wouldn't take long for them to clear the area of their attackers. 

”Looks like they’re intent on staying inside.” Eva said  as then looked back to the rest of their group. ”Alright then let’s go, we’re going inside.” The assistants picked up the gear and began following their head scientist and she and her ultra beast advanced forward.

”Come on, Marcel.”

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
Taste Testing [M]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 0:21:38 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marcel"]
[attr="class","contain"]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","body"]marcel huffs at eva's response. he knows she isn't looking for an argument, and so he doesn't give one.
[break][break]
as the guzzlord is released, marcel is aware of the way his shoulders stiffen. a hand comes to rest on a pokeball clipped to his belt, ready to draw if the miniature ultrabeast got too close. for the first time since arriving here, marcel begins to regret his decisions.
[break][break]
"yeah, yeah." his acquiescence comes wearily. marcel practically drags his feet as he follows eva into the megalopolan's hideout.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Taste Testing [M]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2020 20:58:22 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
And of course as soon as they stepped in they were attacked by a Megalopolan riding their Naganadel.

”Dragon Claw.” Right on cue Guzzlord’s mandibles stretched out, the energy surrounding the mouth ends of them that make a claw and then struck the Naganadel. The force of the attack knocked the rider of which Eva’s own Naganadel was quick to strike, piercing the alien’s body with its stinger.

”Marcel.” Eva would turn to the Admin, her Pokémon disposing of their would-be attackers would take a moment as while Guzzlord could consume the Naganadel its body was bigger than its own so it would take a moment.

”Tell me about this wire Ultra Beast, the one you encountered at Mauville. A calculated report is one thing so I’d prefer to hear a more personal account. A creature held together by 'zip-ties' demands further discussion.”