freiheit

lorelei
she / her
thirty-two
mercenary
grunt
0 height
0 height
my breath is set. i live with no regret. i am sworn to kill, never to forget.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lorelei
LORELEI ACKERMANN
out of the silent planet
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2018 3:21:07 GMT
LORELEI ACKERMANN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiiplot"]
[attr="class","freiiplot1"]

[attr="class","freiiplotleft"]
[attr="class","freiiplotimg"]

[attr="class","freiiplotname"]LORELEI

[attr="class","freiiplotname1"]ACKERMANN

[attr="class","freiiplotline"]

[attr="class","freiiplotlyric"]

FASTER THAN A BULLET. TERRIFYING SCREAM. ENRAGED AND FULL OF ANGER, SHE'S PART MAN AND PART MACHINE. RIDES THE METAL MONSTER, BREATHING SMOKE AND FIRE, CLOSING IN WITH VENGEANCE SOARING HIGH. SHE IS THE PAINKILLER. THIS IS THE PAINKILLER. PLANETS DEVASTATED. MANKIND'S ON ITS KNEES. A SAVIOR COMES FROM OUT THE SKIES IN ANSWER TO THEIR PLEAS. THROUGH BOILING CLOUDS OF THUNDER, BLASTING BOLTS OF STEEL - EVIL'S GOING UNDER DEADLY WHEELS. SHE IS THE PAINKILLER. THIS IS THE PAINKILLER, OH -

[attr="class","freiiplottop"]
[attr="class","freiiplottop1"]THIS IS THE PAINKILLER

[attr="class","freiiplottop2"]

[attr="class","freiiplotright"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","freiiplottab"][attr="class","lnr lnr-pencil"]
]
[attr="class","freiiplotright1"]
[attr="class","freiiplottitle"]ABOUT

let me hear the battle cry calling on the wind. let me see the banners fly before the storm begins. let me see the spirit soar. destroy the enemy. striking at the evil core for all the world to see. this day will last forever deep in the hearts of men. courage and victory - remember, remember! one shot at glory in the crossfire overhead. fate stands before me. words have all been said. one shot at glory. driving hard and seeing red. destiny calls me: one night of fire, one shot at glory.[break][break]

fighting on with dignity. in life and death, we deal. the power and the majesty amidst the blood and steel. i still hear the battle cry! the call goes on and on. i still see the banners fly! the battle's always won! this day will last forever deep in the hearts of men. courage and victory - remember, remember! one shot at glory in the crossfire overhead. fate stands before me. words have all been said. one shot at glory. driving hard and seeing red. destiny calls me: one night of fire, one shot at glory.[break][break]

this day will last forever deep in the hearts of men. courage and victory - remember, remember! one shot at glory in the crossfire overhead. fate stands before me. words have all been said. one shot at glory. driving hard and seeing red. destiny calls me: one night of fire, one shot at glory.[break][break]

one shot at glory.[break][break]

i still hear the battle cry! i still see the banners fly!

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:300px;height:381px;padding:0px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","freiiplottab"][attr="class","lnr lnr-star"]
]
[attr="class","freiiplottitle"]FRIENDS

let me hear the battle cry calling on the wind. let me see the banners fly before the storm begins. let me see the spirit soar. destroy the enemy. striking at the evil core for all the world to see. this day will last forever deep in the hearts of men. courage and victory - remember, remember! one shot at glory in the crossfire overhead. fate stands before me. words have all been said. one shot at glory. driving hard and seeing red. destiny calls me: one night of fire, one shot at glory.[break][break]

fighting on with dignity. in life and death, we deal. the power and the majesty amidst the blood and steel. i still hear the battle cry! the call goes on and on. i still see the banners fly! the battle's always won! this day will last forever deep in the hearts of men. courage and victory - remember, remember! one shot at glory in the crossfire overhead. fate stands before me. words have all been said. one shot at glory. driving hard and seeing red. destiny calls me: one night of fire, one shot at glory.[break][break]

this day will last forever deep in the hearts of men. courage and victory - remember, remember! one shot at glory in the crossfire overhead. fate stands before me. words have all been said. one shot at glory. driving hard and seeing red. destiny calls me: one night of fire, one shot at glory.[break][break]

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:300px;height:381px;padding:0px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","freiiplottab"][attr="class","lnr lnr-trash"]
]
[attr="class","freiiplottitle"]ENEMIES

[PTab=
[attr="class","freiiplottab"][attr="class","lnr lnr-heart"]
]
[attr="class","freiiplottitle"]LOVERS

[PTab=
[attr="class","freiiplottab"][attr="class","lnr lnr-user"]
]

[attr="class","freiiplotrelation"]

[attr="class","freiiplotrelation1"] [break]relation

let me hear the battle cry calling on the wind. let me see the banners fly before the storm begins. let me see the spirit soar. destroy the enemy. striking at the evil core for all the world to see. this day will last forever deep in the hearts of men. courage and victory - remember, remember! one shot at glory in the crossfire overhead. fate stands before me. words have all been said. one shot at glory. driving hard and seeing red. destiny calls me: one night of fire, one shot at glory.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","freiiplotrelation"]

[attr="class","freiiplotrelation1"] [break]relation

let me hear the battle cry calling on the wind. let me see the banners fly before the storm begins. let me see the spirit soar. destroy the enemy. striking at the evil core for all the world to see. this day will last forever deep in the hearts of men. courage and victory - remember, remember! one shot at glory in the crossfire overhead. fate stands before me. words have all been said. one shot at glory. driving hard and seeing red. destiny calls me: one night of fire, one shot at glory.

[/PTabbedContent={width:300px;background-color:transparent;height:381px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#999999;font-size:10px;}]

[googlefont=Roboto Mono:400,700][googlefont=Roboto Condensed:400,700]
[newclass=.freiiplot]border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;padding:9px;width:600px;text-align:center;color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplot1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplotleft]border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:24px;height:450px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplotimg]border:solid 1px #383838;background-color:#191919;padding:2px;width:134px;filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplotimg div]height:100px;width:100px;padding:2px;background-color:#191919;border:solid 15px #222222;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplotname]font:bold 40px Roboto Condensed;line-height:35px;letter-spacing:.75px;text-align:center;color:#60495a;padding:20px 0px 1px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplotname1]font:20px Roboto Mono;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:4px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;margin-right:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplotlyric]font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#383838;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplotline]height:3px;width:74px;margin:20px auto;background-color:#282828;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplottop]margin:0px 0px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:19px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:9px;height:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplottop1]float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplottop2]float:left;height:1px;margin:4px 10px;width:65px;background-color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplotright]border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:29px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplottab]height:25px;width:25px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#222222;text-align:center;font:13px Roboto Condensed;line-height:26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplotright1]height:381px;width:300px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplottitle]padding:20px;background-color:#60495a;font:bold 25px Roboto Mono;line-height:20px;color:#1e1e1e;letter-spacing:1px;float:left;margin:0px 25px 15px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplotright1 b]font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplotright1 a]font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplotrelation]float:left;margin:0px 15px 5px 0px;height:74px;width:74px;padding:2px;background-color:#191919;border:solid 1px #383838;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplotrelation img]height:60px;width:60px;border:solid 7px #282828;filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplotrelation1]color:#eeeeee;font:bold 18px Roboto Mono;line-height:16px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplotrelation1 a]font:bold 18px Roboto Mono;line-height:16px;color:#60495a!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiiplot .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-91px;margin-left:296px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplot .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-91px;margin-left:296px;cursor:pointer;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplot .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:-91px;margin-left:296px;cursor:pointer;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiiplot .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-91px;margin-left:296px;cursor:pointer;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

freiheit

lorelei
she / her
thirty-two
mercenary
grunt
0 height
0 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lorelei
LORELEI ACKERMANN
out of the silent planet
POSTED ON May 1, 2019 17:12:56 GMT
LORELEI ACKERMANN Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl-ROCKET"]
[attr="class","silpl"]
[attr="class","silpl-top-1"]

[attr="class","silpl-top"]

[attr="class","silpl-icon"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric"]this is the painkiller

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]enraged and full of anger, part man and part machine

[attr="class","silpl-post"]

faster than a bullet, terrifying scream. enraged and full of anger - he's part man and part machine. rides the metal monster, breathing smoke and fire, closing in with vengeance soaring high. he is the painkiller. this is the painkiller.[break][break]

planet's devastated. mankind's on its knees. a savior comes from out the skies in answer to their pleas. through boiling clouds of thunder, blasting bolts of steel. evil's going under deadly wheels. he is the painkiller. this is the painkiller.[break][break]

flying high on rapture. stronger, free, and brave. never more encaptured, they've been brought back from the grave. with mankind resurrected, forever to survive, returns from armaggedon to the skies. he is the painkiller. this is the painkiller. wings of steel - painkiller! deadly wheels - painkiller![break][break]

he is the painkiller, this is the painkiller. he is the painkiller, this is the painkiller. pain, painkiller, killer. pain, painkiller, killer.[break][break][break]

can't stop the painkiller.

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn"]
[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-1"]
[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-img"]

freude the tyranitar

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-bar"]

meer the lapras

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-b"]

[attr="class","silpl-notes"]
short notes. keep it to two lines, please.

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn]height:44px;margin:0px -6px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a]cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a img]filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-b img]filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

freiheit

nikki
he / him
may 3
saffron city, kanto
demisexual
hitman
cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
12 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikki
nicklaus strauss
out of the silent planet
POSTED ON May 1, 2019 18:19:40 GMT
nicklaus strauss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl-LEAGUE"]
[attr="class","silpl"]
[attr="class","silpl-top-1"]

[attr="class","silpl-top"]

[attr="class","silpl-icon"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric"]with one foot in hell

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]i'm like a ghost back from the dead - i need revenge

[attr="class","silpl-post"]

backstreets - oh, hell, back where i started from. there's not a thing but you. oh, my. and when they took you, when they took you from me, they left you bleeding on that concrete floor. one man's obsession is another man's trash, but mary was more than a whore. and every day, i breathe, i remember more. i've become something you wouldn't believe.[break][break]

i've got this number burned in my brain. a walking nightmare (only slightly insane). they tried to take my fight, almost took my life. tried to take my truth from me. but when they left me, they didn't know me, 'cause i'm like a lion (that's about to roar). mistakes you make, you take to your grave, and now, i'm gonna even the score. and every day, i live, i remember more. i ain't got nothin' to sell, but you better believe, i'm back with one foot in hell. i'm back, i'm back, i'm back with one foot in hell.[break][break]

there's nothing left but memories here of somethin' that i didn't begin with.[break][break]

you wanted to believe in something - something until the end.[break][break]

i'm like a ghost back from the dead. i need revenge! gonna have his head! i'm gonna finish this, and "x" marks the spot. i'm gonna find him - give him all that i've got. and every day, i breathe, i remember more. i ain't got nothin' to sell, but it's time to pay attention: i'm back with one foot in hell. i'm back. i'm back. i'm back with one foot in hell. i'm in hell, i'm in hell, but i'm back, oh, i'm back!

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn"]

rabies the lycanroc

[attr="class","silpl-notes"]
short notes. keep it to two lines, please.

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn]height:44px;margin:0px -6px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a]cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a img]filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-b img]filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

freiheit

lorelei
she / her
thirty-two
mercenary
grunt
0 height
0 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lorelei
LORELEI ACKERMANN
out of the silent planet
POSTED ON May 1, 2019 21:08:56 GMT
LORELEI ACKERMANN Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpc-GROUP"]
[attr="class","silpc"]
[attr="class","silpc-top"]
[attr="class","silpc-top-1"]x
[attr="class","silpc-top-1"]□
[attr="class","silpc-top-1"]-

[attr="class","silpc-top-2"]STORAGE OVERVIEW
[attr="class","silpc-top-3"]STORAGE DETAILS
[attr="class","silpc-top-3"]+

[attr="class","silpc-url"]
[attr="class","silpc-url-1"][attr="class","lnr lnr-redo"]

[attr="class","silpc-url-2"]
X
http://pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/first+lastname/personal+computer

[attr="class","silpc-bulk"]
[attr="class","silpc-img"]

[attr="class","silpc-tabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","silpc-tabs-1"]
]
[attr="class","silpc-tabs-2"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-name"]NICKNAME

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-1"]#000[break]SPECIES NAME

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:300px;height:228px;padding:0px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-name"]POKEBALLS

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-1"]x001

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:300px;height:228px;padding:0px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

[/PTabbedContent={width:300px;background-color:transparent;height:228px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#99999;font-size:10px;}]

[attr="class","silpc-mini"]
[attr="class","silpc-mini-top"]
x
-

[attr="class","lnr lnr-user"]USER INFORMATION

[attr="class","silpc-mini-bulk"]
[attr="class","silpc-mini-left"]
[attr="class","silpc-mini-icon"]

[attr="class","silpc-mini-info"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-redo"]001:// alias

[attr="class","lnr lnr-redo"]002:// 00/00/00

[attr="class","lnr lnr-redo"]003:// hoenn

[attr="class","lnr lnr-redo"]004:// online

[attr="class","lnr lnr-redo"]004:// 00 pkmn

[attr="class","silpc-mini-right"]

out of the silent planet. out of the silent planet, we are. out of the silent planet. out of the silent planet, we are.[break][break]

withered hands, withered bodies, begging for salvation. deserted by the hand of gods of their own creation. nations cry underneath decaying skies above. you are guilty - the punishment is death for all who live. the punishment is death for all who live. out of the silent planet: dreams of desolation. out of the silent planet: come, the demons of creation. out of the silent planet: dreams of desolation. out of the silent planet: come, the demons of creation.[break][break]

the killing fields and grinding wheels crushed by equilibrium. separate lives, no more disguised. no more second chances. haggard wisdom spitting out the bitter taste of hate. i accuse you. before you know the crime, it's all too late. before you know the crime, it's all too late. out of the silent planet: dreams of desolation. out of the silent planet: come, the demons of creation. out of the silent planet: dreams of desolation. out of the silent planet: come, the demons of creation.[break][break]

out of the silent planet. out of the silent planet, we are. out of the silent planet. out of the silent planet, we are.

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.silpc]border:solid 2px #363636;background-color:#303030;width:550px;border-radius:3px;overflow:hidden;color:#999999;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-top]background-color:#272727;padding:10px;height:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-top-1]float:right;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;height:20px;width:20px;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;text-align:center;margin-left:3px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-top-2, .silpc-top-3]float:left;margin-right:3px;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding:10px;background-color:#2b2b2b;letter-spacing:.65px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-top-3]padding:8px!important;height:11px!important;line-height:11px!important;border-radius:3px!important;background-color:#232323!important;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-url]border:solid 1px #272727;border-top:none;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-url-2]border:solid 1px #272727;background-color:#303030;padding:9px;border-radius:0px 3px 3px 0px;font:bold 8px Roboto Condensed;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:1px;margin-left:20px;padding-left:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-url-2 div]float:right;margin:-9px -9px -9px 0px;padding:9px;font:bold 8px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;width:10px;text-align:center;color:#eeeeee;border-left:solid 1px #272727;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-url-2 b]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-url-1]border:solid 1px #272727;height:32px;width:32px;font-size:14px;line-height:33px;text-align:center;background-color:#333333;float:left;margin:-2px;border-radius:100%;cursor:pointer;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-bulk]padding:10px;height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-img]border-radius:2px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#ffffff,#999999);float:left;height:500px;margin-right:10px;width:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-img img]height:500px;width:150px;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);mix-blend-mode:multiply;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-tabs]border:solid 1px #272727;background-color:#333333;border-radius:2px;margin:0px 0px 10px 220px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-tabs-1]position:relative;z-index:1;height:48px;width:48px;border-radius:2px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 1px #272727;font-size:20px;line-height:49px;text-align:center;margin-bottom:10px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-tabs-1 div]letter-spacing:-5px;font:bold 35px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;line-height:30px;padding-top:22px;width:55px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-tabs-2]padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-pkmn-name]padding:8px;font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px;height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#272727;text-align:right;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-pkmn-img]margin:-22px -44px 0px 0px;width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2e2e2e;border-radius:100%;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-pkmn-img img]filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-pkmn-1]height:20px;text-align:right;padding:10px 10px 10px 0px;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-pkmn-1 b]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-mini]border:solid 1px #272727;border-radius:2px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:110px;background-color:#333333;height:258px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-mini-top]padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:14px;width:14px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:14px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-mini-top i]color:#eeeeee;float:left;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-mini-bulk]padding:24px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-mini-left]height:180px;float:left;padding-right:20px;border-right:solid 1px #272727;margin-right:20px;width:90px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-mini-icon]height:70px;width:70px;margin-bottom:15px;border:solid 2px #2b2b2b;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;border-radius:100%;padding:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-mini-icon img]height:70px;width:70px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-mini-info div]white-space:nowrap;font:10px Roboto;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-mini-info div i]color:#555555;line-height:15px!important;float:left;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-mini-info div span]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-mini-info div span b]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-mini-right]margin-left:131px;height:180px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-mini-right::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #272727;border-radius:0px;background-color:#303030;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-mini-right::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;width:7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.silpc .PT_table .PT_tabs]height:0px;width:0px;color:#505050;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-14px;margin-left:-67px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]height:0px;width:0px;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-14px;margin-left:-67px;cursor:pointer;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]height:0px;width:0px;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:-14px;margin-left:-67px;cursor:pointer;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]height:0px;width:0px;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-14px;margin-left:-67px;cursor:pointer;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]

[newclass=.silpc-ROCKET .silpc-img]background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#ffffff,#716075);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-ROCKET .silpc-url-1, .silpc-ROCKET .silpc-url-2 div, .silpc-ROCKET .silpc-url-2 b, .silpc-ROCKET .silpc-pkmn-1 b, .silpc-ROCKET .silpc-mini-top i, .silpc-ROCKET .silpc-mini-info span, .silpc-ROCKET .silpc .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected, .silpc-ROCKET .silpc .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover, .silpc-ROCKET .silpc .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover, .silpc-ROCKET .silpc-mini-right b]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-ROCKET .silpc-mini-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-LEAGUE .silpc-img]background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#ffffff,#dea02c);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-LEAGUE .silpc-url-1, .silpc-LEAGUE .silpc-url-2 div, .silpc-LEAGUE .silpc-url-2 b, .silpc-LEAGUE .silpc-pkmn-1 b, .silpc-LEAGUE .silpc-mini-top i, .silpc-LEAGUE .silpc-mini-info span, .silpc-LEAGUE .silpc .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected, .silpc-LEAGUE .silpc .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover, .silpc-LEAGUE .silpc .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover, .silpc-LEAGUE .silpc-mini-right b]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-LEAGUE .silpc-mini-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

freiheit

lorelei
she / her
thirty-two
mercenary
grunt
0 height
0 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lorelei
LORELEI ACKERMANN
out of the silent planet
POSTED ON May 2, 2019 6:01:31 GMT
LORELEI ACKERMANN Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpc-GROUP"]
[attr="class","silpc"]
[attr="class","silpc-top"]
[attr="class","silpc-top-1"]x
[attr="class","silpc-top-1"]□
[attr="class","silpc-top-1"]-

[attr="class","silpc-top-3"]STORAGE OVERVIEW
[attr="class","silpc-top-2"]STORAGE DETAILS
[attr="class","silpc-top-3"]+

[attr="class","silpc-url"]
[attr="class","silpc-url-1"][attr="class","lnr lnr-redo"]

[attr="class","silpc-url-2"]
X
http://pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/first+lastname/pokemon+in+depth

[attr="class","silpc-bulk"]
[attr="class","silpcc-num"]#000

[attr="class","silpcc-img"]

[attr="class","silpcc-name"]NICKNAME

[attr="class","silpcc-ability"]ABILITY NAME

[attr="class","silpcc-blox"]
SOMETHING POKEMON
OBTAINED BY

[attr="class","silpcc-title"]SPECIES'S POKEDEX ENTRY

[attr="class","silpcc-dex"]
[attr="class","ion-quote"]

Tyranitar is so overwhelmingly powerful, it can bring down a whole mountain to make its nest. This Pokémon wanders about in mountains seeking new opponents to fight.

[attr="class","silpcc-title"]NICKNAME'S MOVEPOOL

[attr="class","silpcc-moves"]

move name

move name

move name

move name

move name

move name

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.silpc]border:solid 2px #363636;background-color:#303030;width:550px;border-radius:3px;overflow:hidden;color:#999999;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-top]background-color:#272727;padding:10px;height:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-top-1]float:right;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;height:20px;width:20px;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;text-align:center;margin-left:3px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-top-2, .silpc-top-3]float:left;margin-right:3px;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding:10px;background-color:#2b2b2b;letter-spacing:.65px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-top-3]padding:8px!important;height:11px!important;line-height:11px!important;border-radius:3px!important;background-color:#232323!important;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-url]border:solid 1px #272727;border-top:none;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-url-2]border:solid 1px #272727;background-color:#303030;padding:9px;border-radius:0px 3px 3px 0px;font:bold 8px Roboto Condensed;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:1px;margin-left:20px;padding-left:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-url-2 div]float:right;margin:-9px -9px -9px 0px;padding:9px;font:bold 8px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;width:10px;text-align:center;color:#eeeeee;border-left:solid 1px #272727;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-url-2 b]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-url-1]border:solid 1px #272727;height:32px;width:32px;font-size:14px;line-height:33px;text-align:center;background-color:#333333;float:left;margin:-2px;border-radius:100%;cursor:pointer;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-bulk]padding:10px;height:500px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpcc-num]font:bold 215px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;line-height:190px;letter-spacing:-12px;font-style:italic;position:absolute;color:#333333;margin:-30px -35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpcc-img]float:right;margin:25px 25px 0px -500px;position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpcc-name]font:bold 55px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-4px;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:40px;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;padding:40px 0px 10px 40px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpcc-ability]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;line-height:15px;position:relative;z-index:1;padding-left:40px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpcc-blox]position:relative;z-index:1;margin:25px 0px 0px 40px;width:270px;height:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpcc-blox div]float:left;margin:0px 5px 5px 0px;border:solid 1px #272727;background-color:#333333;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding:14px 0px;width:128px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpcc-title]margin:0px 40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;background-color:#272727;border-radius:2px;padding:30px;font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpcc-title b]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpcc-dex]margin:0px 40px;font:12px Roboto;height:42px;padding-bottom:25px;line-height:14px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpcc-dex div]font-size:45px;line-height:42px;color:#eeeeee;float:left;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpcc-moves]margin:0px 35px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpcc-moves div]float:left;margin:0px 5px 5px 0px;padding:14px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#eeeeee;color:#272727;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;width:190px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;border:solid 1px rgba(0,0,0,.15);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

freiheit

nikki
he / him
may 3
saffron city, kanto
demisexual
hitman
cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
12 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikki
nicklaus strauss
out of the silent planet
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 18:44:36 GMT
nicklaus strauss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman"]
[attr="class","morhuman-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman-title"]
more human[break]than human
more human[break]than human

[attr="class","morhuman-tagged"]
@killian

[attr="class","morhuman-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","morhuman-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman-icon"]

I am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell American freak, yeah. I am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head. Say, acid suicide freedom of the blast, read the lies. Make me do it again, yeah. More human than human, more human than human.[break][break]

I am the jigsaw man. I turn the world around with a skeleton hand. Say, I am electric head, a cannibal core, a television said, yeah. Do not civitize. Read the psychoholic lies. Into a psychic war, I tear my soul apart and I eat it some more. More human than human, more human than human.[break][break]

I am the ripper man, a locomotion mind love American-style. Yeah, I am the nexus one. I want more life - I ain't done yet. More human than human. More human than human. More human than human. More human than human.

[attr="class","morhuman-bot-1"]

notes about this post

I'm testing how long this can go on before it starts looking silly. Test, test, test, test. I don't actually have most of the lyrics to this song memorized, so I can't really, uuuuuuh, type them as a test here.
[attr="class","morhuman-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#999999;font:13px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#606060; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 13px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#606060;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights