2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
garden snake in the crags. [ mission ]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 3:54:08 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she'd only just taken a class on disguise; learning the basics on how to thoroughly alter your appearance and your habitual sway to make yourself appear fundamentally different. cait had taken a night class recently, easily wielding her makeup and decent hairdressing skills in combination to throw together something convincing.

a bit of padding in the bra to amp up her bosom size, a smothering of makeup to drastically dwindle her freckle count, contact lenses that caused her eyes to turn from green to dark brown, a dye that would transition her verdant mane to a charcoal black - and viola!

'this'll do. it'll have to.'

she'd strode into the bustling scene, garbed in a turtle neck to combat the cold that hung heavy in the air and jeans for comfort's sake. cait - or monica, now - walked through the craggy area that was now heavily occupied area and located on the outskirts of rustboro. artificial lights were strewn about, alcohal, snack foods and smokes were provided aplenty and a lengthy track was prepped to host a pokemon race.   

the night was alive with activity, the girl keeping an eye out for anyone she'd consider to be even a little bit familiar. she was aware there were numerous rockets and active criminals roaming about, but she tamped down on her own uncertainty and fear in favor of focusing on the mission. cait wanted to appear like she was exceedingly comfortable in this environment - like she belonged. 

"excuse me?"

she picked out a man from the sparsely gathered crowds, her volume slightly raised to combat the music that was playing noisily from nearby speakers. cait absently stroked her salandit's smooth head as she presented the inquiry, taking comfort in the poisoned lizard's presence. the pokemon resided upon her shoulders, wrapped and attentive as her gaze darted about. 

"
you happen to know when the races start? i just got here an' an all. i'm not too late i hope."

[ mission

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 23:31:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"Huh?" Eliot turns his attention to the girl and her inquiry, taking notice of the Salandit on her shoulder before giving an answer. "...No, seems you're right on time."

Although it was none of his business, the male couldn't help but feel she was out of place. Not because of anything in particular, but she seemed like a nice girl, and this race was anything but nice.

"Have you done anything like this before?" Eliot asks curiously, not wanting to assume anything of her. Appearances could be deceiving, after all. Although, the fact she wasn't sure if she was on time made it comfortable to assume she was new to this.

MISSION 1/5 [attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #75627A; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 23:47:55 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait gave a little flinch - cursing at herself inwardly for the tell. 

'just roll with it.'

"is it that obvious?"

she grinned shyly up at the stranger, her glossy lips spread wide and her teeth partly bared. the woman's fingers continued idly sliding up and down the rounded skull of her salandit, her dark-eyed gaze flicking away nervously.

"
i was hopin' i wouldn't look too outta place, ya know? i'm real fresh to this kinda scene."

there was a paused followed up by a brief and fabricated explanation to her being here.

"
i was interested in placin' a bet."

it wasn't exactly full participation, but she drew the line at needlessly risking the welfare of her pokemon for the sake of low grade information. 

"
easy money if ya get lucky an' all."

she'd level him with a contemplative look, her dyed brows furrowing slightly.

"
do i really look too soft for a place like this?"   

[ mission