Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
cadet
single
392 infamy
392 infamy
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,029 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
love and war [e4]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 21:13:55 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class", kheader2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break][break]
this time there is no big entrance, no bombastic shout of proclaiming his victory before the battle even starts, not even elaborate posing going on as the masked superhero enteres the room of the hottest of the elite four members. the sense of familiarity with them breaks down his entire persona as he waves at her form the other side of the room. "hey stormy! guess who's here for a challeeeeeenge~!" while it is clearly pokkenger on the outside it was kazimir himself that was coming through the suit, he had been planning this for a while now and he could't bring himself to get into character with stormy, even if it would make her laugh.
[break][break]
he was feeling pumped up however, it had been a while since the two of them had a serious battle. in fact kazimir couldn't remember any other time aside from the first time they did battle when she was a regular gym leader. now here she was an elite four member and him challenging her, talk about wild. "man...i'm feeling kinda nostalgic. ain't this how we met the first time? me a challenger, you the big boss i had ta get past? brings back memories."[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: pokkenger goes into the oven

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader2]width:350px;height:200px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she/her
twenty-two
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
moltres avatar
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
2,829 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
love and war [e4]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 7:13:09 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
pokemon league

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
She had been scheduled to entertain an elite four challenge, and she was standing idle by the entry-way, discussing with her supervisors and whatnot for the arena on stipulations regarding heat. They had suggested they open the roof for her convenience, which would ultimately be the deciding factor on who her challenger faced.[break][break]

When Kazimir arrives, he arrives dressed in his signature green suit, and she meets his giddy greeting with a shake of her head. She is, of course, beaming from ear to ear.[break][break]

"Awww.. you remembered! Except, last time, you weren't dressed to the nines like this."[break][break]

She pouts, putting on a show of making it look like she was bummed out that he hadn't gone all out for her back then, when she'd just been a regular gym leader. [break][break]

"You ready to get your butt kicked?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #2F2331;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #2F2331;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/5Gh3m2G/stormybigpost.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
cadet
single
392 infamy
392 infamy
awards
1,029 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
love and war [e4]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 7:39:31 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","team2"]

[break][break]
the hero rubs the back of his head with a gloved hand, "its kind of for theatrics really, pokkenger's gonna be the one sitting in that champion seat after all." he knew it sounded crazy the more he thought about it but it was probably the best thing he could do. pokkenger was a hero to people and it only made sense that having a hero be the champion of the league would only bolster the hope in people's hearts. that's what he told himself.
[break][break]
"get my butt kicked? sorry but i think that this proves i can take you on easy." he pulls out a badge case attached to his belt and from it picks out her old badge from her gym leader days and holds it up while grabbing a pokeball from his belt, his helmet helps to hide the smug grin under it. "still i bet ya got a lot tougher since then, but so have i."
[break][break]
with that he lobs the ball and from within his urshifu domon breaks out of it and lands on the ground with heavy footsteps ass it lets out a battle cry and brings up its arms into its fighting stance. as it stares down stormy its muscles tense up as its whole body begins to bulk up with strength and its muscles become bigger than before. all the while pokkenger strikes a pose and points at stormy "so let's see who'll come out on top this time around, weather girl."[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: urshifu uses bulk up (atk and def up)

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader2]width:350px;height:200px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she/her
twenty-two
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
moltres avatar
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
2,829 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
love and war [e4]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 0:38:47 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
pokemon league

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Doesn't it get tiring, acting the hero all the time and wearing the mask? Don't you wonder about just.. y'know.. taking it off and just being yourself?"[break][break]

Or does he really see himself as the Pokkenger? She supposes that no matter his answer, she would still love him anyway. He was her best friend, both as Kazimir and as Pokkenger.[break][break]

She chuckles, shaking her head when he whips out his badge case to prove to her just how capable he was at kicking her butt. Her own case remains at home somewhere, though she had to admit he had quite a few more than she had - perhaps she needed to go out crushing gyms soon, soo.[break][break]

"Oh.. I'm a hell of a lot tougher, Kazzy baby."[break][break]

Stormy flexes a bicep and makes a show to kiss it. She winks, chuckling yet again in a loud bout of laughter as he calls her by her pet-name. But she's also caught off-guard by the immense Urshifu before her. She had seen one before, at the top of the battle tower, but she isn't sure she had seen any since. Her own Kubfu hadn't yet evolved.[break][break]

"Damn, dude, what a beast!"[break][break]

But from above, another challenger approaches. The telltale cry of her Moltres sounds, and the legendary Pokemon's shadow covers them all. However, with the grand Pokemon's entrance, a sunny day is put into place. The clouds disappear in favor of the hot sun, and it helps the Moltres' flames burn even hotter.[break][break]

"May the best Pokkenger win!"[break][break]

[break]

notes: moltres uses sunny day 1/5!

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #2F2331;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #2F2331;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/5Gh3m2G/stormybigpost.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
cadet
single
392 infamy
392 infamy
awards
1,029 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
love and war [e4]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 20:19:31 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","team2"]

[break][break]
she probably did have a point, at some point he would need to hang up the cape but that didn't mean he couldn't stop being a hero. honestly all this pokkenger stuff started as him being over zealous about an old tv show an playing pretend. now he's actually being a hero to people and getting himself int all kinds of trouble in order to protect them so was there really need for a mask? these were questions and thoughts that he would put on the back burner for now because he needed to show stormy that he was indeed the best pokkenger between the two of them.
[break][break]
he did have to give her a point in style however as the familiar cry of a large bird came up from overhead and a shadow washed over the arena as the large bird of fire descended bringing with it the bright light of the sun. starting off strong? that was something he liked about stormy.
[break][break]
"okay domon, let's keep our cool and don't let it burn us alright? so hit it with an aura sphere!" the urshifu grunted in acknowledgement as it stared down the legendary bird and put his hands together to form a ball of energy in between his two palms. as it grew it studied the bird and tried to lock eyes with it in order to let it know that it wasn't going to be a easy challenger it could just burn away with its flames, that both it and its trainer were made of tougher stuff, then he released it, the aura sphere that soared through the air and aimed itself right for the bird's center.[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: urshifu uses aura sphere

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play
The Shula Region
Pokemon Godai
Hogwarts AU
Remnants of Fate
The Remnant Project: Non-Canon RWBY AU
lies in the low {warriors}
Pokemon Rapture