8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 0:25:52 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Again."

Fernando snaps his fingers before tossing a piece of wet Pokefood toward his Zeroara. As if expecting, the Pokemon lunges for the sizable chunk, inhaling it whole before tearing it into shreds. Not a single morsel of flesh is spared as the feline licks the blood clean off its paws.

"Here."

And, at the basic level, Fernando seems to have domesticated it to the point of following order. Although his remains the most infantile out of the litter he's remained vigilant in raising it up properly. A species this elusive demands his attention and although he doesn't spare it nearly enough time, it gets the most affectionate treatment among his roster. It shows in the way the Pokemon comes running, appeased by the councilman's attention and chin scratches.

"Battle routine set."

And, like Pavlov's clockwork, the Zeroara tears itself away, scouring the area for any signs of movement, expecting battle.

Satisfied, Fernando calls off the command with another 'here', awaiting today's contact.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 1:37:33 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

Razz was a bit confused by the call to come at first. Usually when called by the other it was some form of work, such as an extra person needed for those Pokéathlon or needing the same people for that contest thing. And it was the Rangers who set up working with the other for the missions before. Part of him wondered if he left a decent enough impression to be called for anything else. Though at the request of bringing his Zeraora the Ranger had a few ideas on what they could have wanted, but he wasn't going to assume. [break][break]

Arriving at the agreed upon place Razz watched with his cat the tail end of the training Fernando was doing with his pokemon. So maybe this was for a battle? he thought to himself for a bit but still refused to assume, "Looks like your Zeraora is doing good Mr. Silph," the ranger comments as he comes up from behind the other looking them up and down as if examining the difference between the two. "I almost forgot most of these guys were yellow," he can't help but comment as he examines them which makes his own meow at him looking up at him with sad little eyes that clearly weren't genuine. "Oh shush, you know I like your white fur too," Razz pets the cat with a small chuckle, as clearly they were mostly looking for attention than actually feeling sad about the comment. [break][break]

"Nice to see you again Mr. Silph, what made you call me here? Hoping for a battle cause bad news for that I'm very bad with those," the Ranger ask before commenting about his skills as he never saw himself as a decent trainer.

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot1"]

Normal/Dark

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] DUO WILD WITH

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 2:42:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHIFTRY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAF TORNADO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUNNY DAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NATURE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LOUDRED APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SCRAPPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 23:35:26 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Thank you, Kingsman."

Fernando turns to greet the ranger with a slight nod, mimicking the gesture to his Zeroara as well. "But I'm afraid mine still lacks anything more than basic fundamentals. I haven't had the time to give it the attention and affection it deserves."

He had been lucky to acquire it as a pup. Growing up with no other reference allows Fernando to keep it neatly underneath his thumb, setting expectations as well as establishing good rapport. As long as he feeds it and keeps it content, the Pokemon remains somewhat domesticated. The frequent pets and pampering helps as well.

"And there is still a lot we don't understand about these Zeroara. Who better to ask than someone else who has one?"

Several wild Pokemon are visible in the distance. Fernando points at an idle Loudred, drawing his Zeroara's attention just in time for his command. "Battle routine set." It perks up again, associating the line with a call to battle, waiting for his permission.

"Execute."

And it takes off in a flash, growling as it charges in with a series of PLASMA FISTS. The Loudred's attempt to BITE back is met with a quick FAKE OUT and Fernando throws a ball while the Loudred is distracted and dazed.

"I've taught it to hunt but not much more. How about you?"

CAPTURE ATTEMPT LOUDRED

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 10:52:57 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

The ranger listened to why he was called and was now relieved that this wasn't for a battle, just an exchange of notes about such a rare creature. He did feel a bit judgey of the other for claiming not to give to time to a clear baby, however he chose not to speak it. His mind figuring the other did have the problems of a business to run, then of course the war. Where as Razz got the Zeraora during a time where he didn't have many pokemon to give attention to. "Compare notes does sound like the best way to learn about these guys." [break][break]

For now he watches as the other cat goes to battle at his trainer's command, part of him curious if the routine was actually set or if the cat was just on their own doing after associating the phrase with battle. Especially if they all they were taught was how to hunt, but it seems like even as a base they all had decent battle instinct. [break][break]

"I've been able to teach them their commands and battle strategies well enough, they've even become able to use a Z-move which really helped at Mauville with the Xurkitree," he informs not entirely sure if the CEO has heard of what happened there but the man was on the council so maybe? "Though if you want a sample, Whis!" Razz calls before whistling a command. [break][break]

The Zeraora looked to where his trainer was to see the Shiftry seeming to look for battle as they started off with SLASH. As the grass type attempted to use LEAF TORNADO Razz whistled another set of commands more to show off tactic than anything else. Whis creating an electrified AURA SPHERE between their hands before throwing it in the middle of the tornado to destroy it from the inside out. One last set and the Zeraora went in to finish the job with a combination of POWER UP PUNCH before following an AURA SPHERE. Afterward the ranger threw a pokeball at the fallen Shiftry as the cat came back. [break][break]

Razz offers the kitten a fist pump before petting their head, "Great work!"

[break][break]

Normal/Dark

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 23:38:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RUFFLET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUSH CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WHIRLWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPINDA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TEETER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIZZY PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 7:40:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Z-move?

Fernando repeats the phrase aloud, surprised someone else is able to demonstrate the phenomenon at will. Razz certainly isn’t the first trainer to express their ability to use a Z-move but to instill it onto a Pokemon so young? An opener like that hooks his attention immediately and Fernando’s opinion of the ranger floats just a little bit higher.

Impressive.

Fernando let’s out a sharp whistle and his Zeroara comes running back at the call for food. To abide by the call, he holds another chunk for the Pokemon to swallow before tapping the Pokemon repeatedly and pointing at the other Zeroara. Together, they watch with vested interest, before Fernando breaks out with a small clap.

Very impressive indeed. It looks like yours was raise quite well and quite quickly.

Another whistle, this time noticeably lower, and Fernando points at a far off Spinda.

Mine looks more wild in comparison but I don’t mind that.

An immediate VOLT SWTICH allows the Pokemon to cross the distance quicker than the Spinda can anticipate. When it enters striking range the battle is immediate decided. In CLOSE COMBAT, the Spinda has no chance. A series of punches puts a wrap on that and Fernando cleans up the victory with a spare Pokeball.

So tell me more about this Z-move.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 9:57:10 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

"Ze-Ora!" the kitten repeated the man as the did the little z-symbol seemingly quite proud of themselves that they could do it. Honestly so was the ranger as its been a real ace so far, though he felt a little bad that they needed to be his ace. "Thank you, their lack of control on their electricity was a real problem so I signed up for that week long Island Challenge. Gave me the week off to focus solely on him and getting him to learn control, I think the focus on survival really helped,"Razz explained, thinking it to be the biggest reason as to how they've grown as quick as they did. [break][break]

After he watches as the other hangs a piece of meat for his kitten again, this time Whis seeming fascinated by it before looking to his own trainer. "That's too rich for me buddy," he answers with a chuckle as the cat sticks their tongue at him before the other Zeraora takes off to a new prey at the whistle. The ranger puts his hand to his chin in thought bout their being more wild. "Maybe its from the attention we've given them? I've been with mine a lot where you've mentioned that you haven't had as much time? Maybe giving them a chance to learn more on instinct," Razz suggest. [break][break]

Seeing the other Zeraora fight seems to light a fire under Whis and their competitiveness. The shiny pokemon notes the flying pokemon above and looks back to his trainer for permission. When he gets the nod Whis doesn't even wait for the order before he uses VOLT SWITCH to travel light lightning to the and slam the Rufflet down to allow it to be an easier pokeball toss for his trainer after. Whis gives the other a little grin. [break][break]

"About the Z-move? You're going to need to be a bit more specific on that cause if you asking which he could use its mostly the electric one, unless you want details on how we used it against the Ulta Beast?"

[break][break]

Normal/Dark

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 0:31:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LIEPARD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LINOONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PIN MISSILE

[break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2020 21:13:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Undoubtable. Astute observation.

None of this is new or outside of anything Fernando cannot surmise himself. However, praise goes a lot further than corrections, evident with the way his Zeroara eats out of his palm. The small exchange about his choice of bait does not go unnoticed and Fernando fetches noather piece, dangling it out of the package while his remains on the hunt.

Can’t afford it? How much is paying you?

Fernando tilts his head as the Pokeathlon flashes his memory.

And how well does it compare to how I paid you?

Fernando’s Zeroara fetches his previous tossed Pokeball but encounters a Liepard on the way back. Without so much as a command, it engages the other predator, eager to attack any other feral Pokemon that dares invade its ‘territory’. Being able to swap between bipedal and all fours makes CLOSE COMBAT easy. It pummels the Liepard into submission, gnawing at its neck once it gets in a good tackle.

And, I’d like to hear it all if you have time. I love stories.

Although he doesn’t rescind his Pokemon that doesn’t mean he doesn’t pay attention. He tosses another Pokeball and captures the Liepard as well.

CAPTURE ATTEMPT LIEPARD

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 0:51:04 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

The younger man just nods in thanks, still not one to take compliments well. At the question of money the ranger does wonder if giving one's pokemon pieces of meat for snack rewards seemed cheap to the other. "The pay is well enough, I'm able to get through rent and necessities with a bit extra for spending, most extra is just trying to save for a place where I can actually fit some of my pokemon cause at the moment my Metagross couldn't even fit inside unless they kept at an angle," he answers in a slightly joking manner even if it were true, "So no, can't really afford extra for meat when some basic treats usually satisfy for now." he pauses for a minute as he tries to recall the payment from the summer, "I'd say it falls a little short, but honestly that month was basically an extra check so that's always good."[break][break]

As he talks Whis seems to find some pride in easily taking out the pokemon. Part of them wanted a bit more of a challenge but for now their main challenge was just competing with the other. He was about to returned toward his trainer again before seeing a Linoone on the prowl. Like lightning the zeraora raced forward colliding with the wild pokemon with a POWER UP PUNCH. The ranger gives his pokemon a thumbs up in praise before tossing a pokeball to try and capture. [break][break]

"Well Xurkitree tried plugging itself into the power plant to take it's energy, and seeing how useful Whis was with the other ultra beast I figured maybe with that one as well. We used the Z-move with the intention to sever the tail but the electricity ended up going to the beast's broken head as the excess electricity got shot into the sky like lightning before the Xurkitree went limp"

[break][break]

Normal/Dark

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 4:48:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RATTATA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WATCHOG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPER FANG

[break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 22:40:50 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“’Well enough’ doesn’t sound suitable for such a capable ranger. Someone who was recognized for being an asset in the Megalopolan war should be justly compensated.

Fernando weighs his words against Razz’s reaction Negotiations is always about understanding the other’s reception on the deal. Everyone has a price. He just needs to know what Razz’s entail — even if it doesn’t involve money.

The private sector always pays more if you’re up for it. I actually know a guy at Silph Co. if you need me to put in a good word.” He says that in open jest, layering it with the faux impression that he’s only joking. In the after math of everything that’s happened, he’s sorely not. The more capable hands he can get into his pocket the better. He’ll need them soon.

Fernando listens to Razz’s story with vested interest. He’ll hear several account of what happened in Mauville over the next few weeks, each from a different perspective, but it’s the one that actually combated Xurkitree that interests him the most.

Finished with the recent haul, his Zeraora doubles back with treasure in tow. Between the trainers and its current position, a stray Ratata darts forward, looking to pilfer one of the Pokeballs as mistaken food. In response, his Zeroara lets out a menacing SNARL, clocking the small rodent when it gets too close with a PLASMA FIST. It faints immediately.

Electricity from what? The Z-move?” Fernando questions the left out details while chucking another Pokeball out into the field. He’s skilled enough to land it and capture the fainted Ratata a few meters out.

CAPTURE ATTEMPT RATATA

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2020 0:58:11 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

"Ah I see you've heard about that," while thankful for the recognition Razz very much didn't want it. Honestly it put him on edge cause what if people ended up wanting to learn more of these people the league endorsed. And worse, what if they did too much digging behind it? "Do you know if there is a way to get that stricken from records or something? I don't care for recognition or compensation its not like I do what I do for it," he tries to ask, chuckling a bit at the other's joke. [break][break]

"And as much ties as you have to your guy in Silph Co," he goes along with the joke before going in with the bad news, "I'm gonna have to say no, I enjoy my job with helping people and pokemon with the Rangers, I end up with a few idiot clients at times sure but... the work feels good." It all felt very much like the opposite of what he used to do, but at the same time still had an order he could follow as he very much felt he needed structure. "But hey you have my number so as long as I'm not busy with that I'm more than happy to help with a side job" [break][break]

Happy with his performance Whis was about to turn back, at least until a Watchog decided to popout of the grass like a jack-in-the-box glaring at the kitten as it was clearly upset about the presence of humans and their pets around. It attempted to use HYPNOSIS to put his opponent asleep before it struck, and for a moment it did seem to get the shiny Zeraora sleepy. Until a whistle from Razz made him snap out of it before swiping at the lookout pokemon. The cat which to follow up despite the doziness with an AURA SPHERE to knock it out. Razz capturing it with a spare pokeball as he considered the answer. [break][break]

"I rather not assume, but it did look like that was the case yes. I know others were attacking the head as well which allowed it's bulb like head to shatter before the Z-move made its way that far up, and I feel that was also a factor" he tries to give a few more details, there was no way he'd be able to give names but he'd do it the best he could.

[break][break]

[break]

Normal/Dark

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2020 6:21:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HERDIER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY ROUGH

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TAILLOW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRAVE BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE TEAM

[break]