awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 19:59:31 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“The League may not be a meritocracy but capable members are far and few between. If you want to avoid recognition your best bet is to stick to being a lowly errand boy.” Fernando would have never taken Razz to be someone like . He doesn’t see the appeal in keeping a low profile but he recognizes his own faults in never being able to enjoy such a privilege. They live in different worlds, after all.

But a word of warning, the last person who tried to avoid taking up the spotlight ended up being one of our most trusted Elite Four. If you want an out, you better act quickly. The lack of competition makes rising stars stick out like a sore thumb.

Fernando watches the pair of Zeraora wrestle with their respective catches. His own seems to favor PLASMA FIST over the other’s AURA SPHERE but both make short work of their opponents. The Herdier can only bark in protect before its hit with a well placed uppercut. Without breaking pace, Fernando catches that one as well.

And you’ve already been recognized enough to handle a Zeraora, Kingsman.

He rolls his neck before revisiting the topic of Mauville. The rambling deviation was mostly to buy time for him to digest the information about Xurkitree. “So, this Ultra Beast was draining power from the Power Plant and you guys decided to attack it with more electricity?

CAPTURE ATTEMPT HERDIER

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 10:59:03 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

That... didn't really sound reassuring. Part of him couldn't help but wonder if the man's standards were just that high or if the League was actually filled with problem players to put it nicely. Though honestly just keeping where he was at didn't sound terrible to him. Though whether that was because the Ranger didn't know where he was going with his life, or because he felt he had to keep low he wasn't entirely sure yet. Though he did give the other a questionable look on how someone who wanted out of the spotlight became an elite four member. "Well one mistake there was taking on the Gym Challenge, last I heard those aren't entirely private especially the more you get," after all if you were to see any public trainer ID their badges were registered. "So unless Gym Leaders like you want to give this nobody Ranger a badge I feel I'm safe there and I can just continue my job of trying to help pokemon."[break][break]

Least that was his opinion on it, part of him wondered if one could get big from just doing a job like this. It didn't seem likely in his opinion as most people seemed to just see the rangers as a group. Dropping the thought for now he did make note a bird flying over, Razz giving a whistle to Whis as the Zeraora followed his trainer's line of sight as it charged it's palms to shoot it down with a PLASMA FIST to knock it down. Razz tossing a pokeball to capture it soon after before giving the kitten a thumbs up. [break][break]

"Yeah through games made for fun I doubt anyone is really interested in winners of small games," he comments clearly unaware of just how much people follow small events like that. Though he supposes its more from his own disinterest of these events.[break][break]

"Well when you put it like that, it makes whoever came up with the idea look like an idiot," he jokes at his own expense, but knows how bad it looked from the outside. And if this were anyone else he would have just left it with him as the butt of the joke, but Razz still hoped for future employment with the man so he probably should explain himself. "Look, it's tail was already plugged into the Power Pant already, the Champion's Groundon and blue dragon thing were busy with other limbs and the best thing we had at the tail were two megas that looked like their attacks haven't done anything. [break][break]

Prior to this, I noticed it wasn't absorbing electricity the same way pokemon with Volt Absorb or anything like that do, and Whis seemed to have great battle instincts on helping take on the Guzzlords in addition to the fact they had come from a Wormhole of their own. If I didn't do anything it would've just taken Hoenn's energy,"
he paused to give himself a breath and to hopefully make the other understand his reasoning, "So thinking of the what I've analyzed, and Whis having absorbed the Xurkitree's electricity basically making them super powered I used their best move against it"

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","wiingbot1"]

Normal/Dark

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] DUO WILD WITH

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 4:55:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TAUROS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GIGA IMPACT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANDIBUZZ APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BONE RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DARK PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ATTRACT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2020 12:19:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Indeed. Taking on the Gym Challenges certainly expedited the process but Hoenn has had its fair share of troubles. And, in these situations, people will rise to the occasion. You’ve already done so in Mauville and I expect you will come again should the need arise.

A far off Tauros proves more problematic for the Zeraora than any other Pokemon they’ve encountered on this route. What the Zeraora may boast in speed, the Tauros can counter with its raw strength. As long as Fernando’s Pokemon has to teeter within striking range, the danger of being minced by its horn is a very real possibility.

So, he enlists the help of another Pokemon he’s been looking to tame. His Poipole joins them and he takes a moment to paint the situation to them. “Be a friend and assist Zeraora. Both of them are friendly.” The distinction that both are allies is important so the Poipole doesn’t get confused. Thankfully, it’s limited exposure to his own Zeraora has acclimated the Ultra Beast to being able to identify the yellow furred species

With its aerial superiority, ranged attacks, and potent poison, weakening the Tauros proves easier than anticipated. This advantage is more than enough to allow his Zeraora to finish the Pokemon off. To no surprise, Fernando captures this one as well.

Brevity breeds misconceptions.

His tone is matching, content with Razz picking up his line of thinking.

How was the Xurkitree absorbing the electricity?

TAUROS CAPTURE ATTEMPT

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 1:21:19 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

"Ah I see what you mean now, well I'd be more than happy to lend my services should there ever be the need, after all its technically part of the job?" though part of him was beginning to wonder if some of what he's been participating in things way above his pay grade, not that he minded too much as little by little this job helped put his conscience at ease. Though as he thought back to Slateport it definitely still hurt. "Though part of me wonders if that 'Pokken Ranger' guy has the right idea of things of keeping identity hidden with a mask," he jokes slightly as new pokemon come into view. [break][break]

As Fernado's Zeraora teams up with the other's Poipole he sent out, "Guess I shouldn't be surprised you'd get one of these guys as well," Razz comments as they seem so much more competent compared to his own. Whis's eyes follow the bird above who seems to be waiting for it's chance to strike the loser. As the tauros falls the Mandibuzz does dive down as if it were waiting for the chance. Though thanks to the PLASMA FIST from before Whis was able to get in an electrified SLASH at the bird before it had the chance to hit it's prey. Whis finishing it off with a VOLT SWITCH to quickly zap down on top of it before Razz tosses a pokeball. [break][break]

After his explanation of everything part of him was surprised that there were more questions besides how it absorbed electricity. Though as he is a councilman he's probably heard the Mauville story over a dozen times now. "Well it's tail resembled that of an outlet, and it just just literally plug itself into the power plant, so I can only assume like that"

[break][break]

[break]

Normal/Dark

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 6:58:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALOLA RATICATE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HERDIER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WORK UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REVERSAL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH

[break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 5:52:51 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“A word of advice Kingsman? Don’t follow Pokkenger’s example.” Even if it’s a joke, which is obvious enough based off the man’s tone, there’s always the slight chance one day he’ll follow through. Better to nip it in the bud now than to let it bloom into a second hand catastrophe. “It’s idiotic, childish, and will catch up to him sooner or later. Fortunately for him, the region faces more pressing matters at the moment.

The mention of Poipole is never expanded upon. A simple nod, laced with a thinly smug smile, is answer enough.

A wild Herdier ROARS at the two as it investigates the trespassers to its territory. What it finds it pain as the two turn heads immediately, lashing out with their own respective moves. The VENOM DRENCH lands shortly after the PLASMA FIST but well before Fernando’s well placed pitch. The Pokeball snaps it up immediately.

Interesting,” he remarks without adding any of his own commentary. “Tell me more about this ‘blue dragon’.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 7:43:05 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

"Of course not, just dumb thinking," Razz affirms his joke, though he would keep quiet on the fact that he was defiantly jealous of the anonymity the Pokkenger got to have. Though that was the only thing, everything else he's heard about the guy seemed weird to him as they seemed to try and bring power rangers to life. Rumor had it amongst the Rangers though there were more popping up? Probably not a thing to mention as it seemed the man very much seemed to dislike the man. [break][break]

Both Razz and Whis watch as the the Poipole works together with the other Zeraora. Seems like this was was much more competent than the one he had was. But then again he was sure all of them were considering the condition his was given in. Ignoring the other pokemon in the area Whis seems to ask their trainer a question, with the questionable look and them pointing at the small Ultra Beast he could only be asking why they were so good. "Yeah I think the one we have won't be able to be teaming up with you like that," he tells the cat as they study it, but it is a good chance to see how a tamed one fought. [break][break]

At the question Razz was almost semi-surprised he mentioned it, thinking it was probably a detail that was over looked in his long retelling. "I'm afraid I don't know what it is, it used Dragon Breath on a bunch of Naganadel when it was first summoned before they started helping with the Xurkitree. I didn't get a good look at the person riding it though," he informs sneaking in a small lie as Razz takes out his phone to text Fernado a sketch he has made of the dragon he saw, "I've tried looking it up but I haven't gotten much, but have this, I'm no artist but I'm sure with your resources you might be able to figure it out."

[break][break]

[break]

Normal/Dark

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 22:20:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHATOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TANGLED FEET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIMIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHATTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR MOVE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNORLAX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IMMUNITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GIGA IMPACT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]YAWN

[break]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2020 5:41:45 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Hmmm.

Fernando’s interest in the matter is shortly lived. The moment his phone dings with a notification from Razz, he opens up the picture and identifies it immediately. He’s spent his time looking up the Pokemon at its first mention and now he can place a name to the face with just a glance.

Oh, Zekrom,” he mentions casually, as if he should’ve known. His own attendance to the Megalopolan debriefing bore a wealth of knowledge about his colleagues and Zekrom’s presence in the region makes up just one of several newfound facts. “It’s probably who was with it. Apparently, he’s Zekrom’s Avatar.

There is little reason to trust Razz of all people but Fernando finds no harm in letting him know. The Ranger has done little to earn his distrust and even if it came to it, what could he do against Galar’s trademark Avatar?

How was it? I’ve never seen it in action.

Elsewhere, Fernando’s Pokemon continue with their trained routine. It’s always an opening with Zeraora leaping into close combat with a PLAMSA FIST and then his Poipole following up with VENOM DRENCH. Regardless of whether or not the Zeraora is able to land a hit, it jumps away after its attempt to open up space for the follow up. Proving too adamant in trying to land a blow will only result in being caught in the crossfire.

A wild Chatot falls to this combo and is left for Fernando to capture at his leisure.

CHATOT CAPTURE ATTEMPT

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 11:55:44 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Razz was a bit surprised by the information the other knew. Though he supposed they did have a council seat for a reason. At least he didn't have to keep secret on who it was he saw if it was already information they had. Though at the mention of Avatars something did pop back into mind from an old HNN article he read some time ago, "You're an avatar too right? What's that like? Being chosen by a pokemon of Legend?" the young ranger ask out of curiosity of to gauge something of his own. As what he has come to receive made him nervous, so if anyone knew what it was like to have something powerful at your disposal it would be the Counselman. [break][break]

"Of the short time I saw of it it was amazing, wiped out a good portion of an army of Naganadel with a single attack when they came," he tries to recall the details of the day it all went down. "However after the explosion, and the appearance of the Xurkitree, keeping any attention on that was impossible."[break][break]

As he comments on that Whis is curiously walking up to a sleeping Snorlax, they look back to their trainer who seemed busy before back to the Snorlax as it decided to try and climb the large pokemon. With it's deep sleep it didn't seem to notice the kitten. It bounced once and nothing happened, so it bounced again once again, nothing happened. So it decided that this was fun! The cat jumped up and down a top the sleeping Snorlax before the movement finally seemed to make it move. Though rather than waking all it seemed to do was roll over, grabbing his Zeraora like a teddy bear and hugged them close making the cat call out to their trainer. [break][break]

"Oh geez Salem," Razz called to his cat, out of the backpack he had on him out popped a sleepy head of a black Meowstic. "Go help him will you?" Razz ask as the Meowstic yawned and looked over to where Razz was looking to. He seemed to chuckle a bit before stealing a pokeball from the bag as it flew over with the use of PSYCHIC before tapping the pokeball at the sleeping Snorlax, making them let go of Whis as they went into the shaking pokeball. Well while catching a Snorlax wasn't on his list of things to do thus why he asked the cat for help rather than captured it himself, Whis was grateful for it.

[break][break]

[break]

Normal/Dark

Capture Attempt

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2020 5:41:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PANGORO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOLD BREAKER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PARTING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAUNT

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWABLU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST

[break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 22:58:44 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"It's a mix of things," Fernando answers curtly. Around now, his Pokeball supply is starting to dwindle and he goes out on his own to scoop up any captured Pokemon his may have missed. "Although, in my situation, it's both fulfilling while being a pain."

All the commotion roused up by their frequent battles have finally gathered the attention of a wild Pangoro. It enters their field of vision with a charging TAUNT, challenging Fernando's Zeraora before BODY SLAMMING into it in a show of brute force.

"It's fulfilling in the sense that I finally found someone who matches me, who shares the same mindset and ideals, someone who sees the world as I do."

Fernando returns his Zeraora while his Poipole engages the opponent. The VENOM DRENCH seems effective at first but takes longer than usual due to the Pokemon's thick fur. He too recalls his Poipole before the Pangoro can tag it with a PARTING SHOT.

"Knowing that it trusts me wells me up with pride but also becomes a burden of pressure I have to meet."

Fernando summons the Pokemon of the hour: Tapu Fini. Without remorse, the Pokemon nails the Pangoro in the chest with a single MOONBLAST, fainting it immediately.

"But I'm used to that."

A thick MISTY TERRAIN boils from the Pokemon's presence. It remains emotionless at the surface, turning to Fernando, as if questioning his call.

"Isn't that right, Guardian of Hoenn?"

It doesn't respond.

CAPTURE ATTEMPT PANGORO

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 8:39:37 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

The ranger only watches as a new pokemon enters as the other begins to explain what it was like. Though he wonders on what he means by the ‘same mineset,’ can the avatars start understanding the legends that they’ve paired with he wonders. For now he sticks to the side bar as he allows the Gym Leader to handle the Pangoro, though it seems to be putting up quite the fight if it's able to get him to recall both the Zeraora and the Poipole. [break][break]

Though that seems to be more for the fact that Fernando wanted to show off. Or intimidate, either really worked as he called the Hoenn Guardian to the scene. Razz could only watch in awe as the Land Spirit took out the fighting panda with ease. [break][break]

Though his pokemon seemed quite distracted as after capturing the Snorlax in the pokeball they were disturbed to find a fainted Swablu underneath. Salem wondered if the flying pokemon was still alive as it tried poking it a few times, the Meowstic gets Whis to zap it a bit to try and wake it up to see if it was already. Thankfully, yes it was alive, so Salem borrowed another of his trainer’s pokemon to capture them to heal later. [break][break]

One eye looks down at the Misty Terrain that flows out from the pokemon, looking to be the same color and all as what Fernando himself released during the poison mission sometime ago. Although now witnessing the abundance something does come to mind for him. “Sorry if this is sudden but…” he pauses feeling as if it were rude to ask for. “Would you mind a battle? I’ve…... I’ve come across something… unique and powerful however I haven’t been able to test them.[break][break]

No average pokemon stands up well, though seeing how you seem to have anything but average, well…”
he trails off hoping that it was enough to get off his meaning. “However I would like it kept a secret between us if you don’t mind” whether or not he was putting his trust in the right person he wasn't sure, but at the same time he feels if they don't get tested it could be bad when he tries to use it.

[break][break]

[break]

Normal/Dark

Capture Attempt

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 0:28:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ORANGURU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOUL PLAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHIC

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FURRET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH

[break]