awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 6:04:03 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Tapu Fini is his bastion.

It represents the foundation of which Fernando cements his legacy. Hoenn may have unfolded her political and social spheres onto him, like well-worn pearls, but the Legendary Pokemon means more than something materialistic.

The island deity is a physical manifestation of the region’s approval of him. It validates his efforts in being recognized by Mother Nature itself.

They need him. They sought him out to serve as its vanguard. And, to this day, he lives to do that title justice.

So when questioned as to whether or not he can provide an ample bulwark to whatever Razz has to hide, Fernando accepts without fault. “If you have something to show me, then that’s the least I can do. Slateport Gym should provide a discrete location that can handle ‘above average’ Pokemon.

Wild Pokemon flock to the presence of the Legendary. For most of them, it’s nothing more than their natural instincts. They are entuned with nature, able to feel the shift in presence, compelled by it. But Tapu Fini does not wear its crown with empathy. It lives to serve and nothing more.

When Fernando snaps his finger, the Pokemon blasts the Oranguru with another well aimed MOONBLAST. The Tapu remains indifferent to his choice or commands, only obeying because it understands him to a degree. The Oranguru can be used and therefore must be caught.

ORANGURU CAPTURE

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,732 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LAPDOG
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 9:25:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]FERNANDO CAUGHT ORANGURU!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOUL PLAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!