6,409 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
adopt [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 22:06:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
stormy and kyle are in a conveniently scheduled adoption drive set up by the rangers with confiscated pokemon they rescued from poachers. this was before poison patrol 99, so no one knows that they'll just get eventually sacrificed to the void.

as he takes a clipboard that lists the inventory for the giveaway, one that he got because of his position as elite four, he takes one glance away from it to take in the scene. from the groups of people, one stands out among the rest.

"oi, storms!" kyle greets, noticing a friend among the crowd. he walks towards her. "didn't know you'd be here too."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
adopt [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 23:54:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
duo wild - random

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Oh my god.[break][break]

"Are you kidding me? I wouldn't miss this for the world! A chance to hang out with my bestie, and the chance to squeeze some cute ass Pokemon we're adopting out?"[break][break]

And by adopting out she definitely meant sneaking into her purse later because puppy-dog eyes worked way too damn well on her. She was a softie who couldn't say no to a sad little face. [break][break]

It really was too bad they would ultimately fill a Necrozma's belly.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
adopt [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 2:33:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIGNITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ARM THRUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUXIO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VOLT SWITCH

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,409 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
adopt [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 6:18:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"hell yeah!"

kyle grabs a luxio out of the pen. it seems to be tame enough to be grabbed, though that is to be expected in an adoption drive. he starts to pet it in the head as if trying to coax it, but the longer kyle tries to do it, the more he realizes that it doesn't actually need to be coaxed. he wonders if it's drugged.

"i'm taking him home," kyle decides. he tries to nudge it in a pokeball so he can keep it forever before he turns to stormy. "how many do you think we can take?" he asks her.

capture attempt on luxio
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
adopt [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 22:16:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
duo wild - random

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy chuckles, reaching for a portly Pignite at the same time Kyle reaches for a Luxio right beside it. The fire-type puffs smoke in her face and she coughs, choking. With a shake of her head she blinks the residue from her eyes and stares at the Pokemon with an amused and unimpressed look on her face.[break][break]

"Hey-- they want everyone to go to good homes, right? We're good homes."[break][break]

She reaches for her own Pokeball to do the same. For whatever reason, the attendees don't seem to be paying too much attention to the two elites. Works for her. [break][break]

capture attempt on pignite[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
adopt [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2020 7:55:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VULLABY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BIG PECKS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRAVE BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ATTRACT

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALOLAN RATTATA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,409 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
adopt [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 20:07:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the implication that they can take as many as they can sounded good for kyle. if anything, they can just be in stasis in his pc, just like every other character in the site with more than a hundred pokemon do. it's a normalized tradition that no one will be able to talk trash about them for neglecting these adopted pokemon.

he picks up the rattata next as soon as he pockets the pokeball containing the luxio. it's small and hairier than a kanto rattata, but it has a color scheme that fits well with most modern furnitutre. he saw what it evolves to though, so he takes a second guess.

"you know what, yeah! we're good homes."

he tries to like the rattata again. for a while it works. he decides to muster up the courage while he still has the mental to think of it to push himself to adopting the rodent.

"we're adopting them even if they're unpleasant to look like or something like that." he takes one last stare at the rattata before he tries to nudge it to the ball. "not saying they are, but hey, if the shoe fits..."

capture attempt on rattata

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
adopt [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 1:38:59 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
duo wild - random

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Hey.. uhh.. don't these things usually eat dead things - not look like dead things?"[break][break]

She leans over to lift a sleeping Vullaby. Maybe these adoption Pokemon really were drugged. [break][break]

"At least he's plump."[break][break]

She gives the Pokemon a little shake to try and wake it up, but it appears that it's snores are too powerful even for the likes of her. Stormy tilts her head as she stares at it, shifting her attention only after Kyle focuses on a darker coater Rattata.[break][break]

"Nah, they definitely are. I mean look at this thing."[break][break]

But she still signs the papers to adopt it anyway. This was just incentive to open up that ranch in Lavaridge. Technically a Vullaby wasn't an entire herd of Rapidash-- but I'm sure it'd be fine.[break][break]

capture attempt on vullaby[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
adopt [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 6:22:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WIGGLYTUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPETITIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GYRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ECHOED VOICE

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGMAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUNNY DAY

[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,409 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
adopt [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 3:32:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle forces a laugh because he knew that both of the pokemon they got weren't exactly their tastes. the sound of bickering distracts him though.

"look at those."

a wigglytuff attempts to get in a fight with a magmar. they weren't using any moves so no one was getting hurt, but it was still evident that the two of them were trying to establish dominance over the other.

"i'll get this one," he tells stormy. "you can have the other because it's a fire-type. you like fire-types, right?"

it was just an assumption since she was a fire-type gym leader before, but a safe one to make nonetheless.

kyle pulls the wigglytuff away from the magmar, flashing the attendant with a sorry look for simply taking their merchandise, before deciding that he'd adopt this one too.

capture attempt on wigglytuff
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
adopt [wild/d]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 17:32:48 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
duo wild - random

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy gasps, immediately taking a step forward. There is a miraculous spray bottle in her hand as she moves to intercept the commotion between the two Pokemon. Although no moves had been used in their disagreement, she could see the eruption waiting to happen. And, while Kyle takes the Wigglytuff under his wing, Stormy squirts the Magmar into submission.[break][break]

"I do indeed. Must be my flaming hot personality."[break][break]

She flicks her hair over her shoulder with a smirk, before flagging down the nearest attendant to look over the Magmar. After some brief discussion, she signs a paper dictating that she would be adopting multiple Pokemon. It would probably save everyone a lot of time. The Magmar goes into the pokeball with a pop and, for a moment, the adoption centre is quiet from agitated Pokemon.[break][break]

capture attempt on magmar[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
adopt [wild/d]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2020 4:15:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANKEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANGER POINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CROSS CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SEISMIC TOSS

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELGYEM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZEN HEADBUTT

[break]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,409 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
adopt [wild/d]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 1:47:38 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the commotion from the corner of his eyes attracts his attention as soon as he's done adopting the wigglituff. the said pokemon quickly gets kyle to approach it.

"that one looks like it has a fiery personality too," he tells stormy, pointing at the mankey.

he motions for the attendant to come help him with the procedure of adopting another pokemon. having done it multiple times in the span of a few minutes, kyle already signs on the appropriate spaces with haste.

"does this pokemon remind you of anyone?" he asks her.

the mankey proceeds to thrash about its cage with unnecessary fervor until it's eventually calmed down by the adopting services recalling it back to its pokeball, which she then hands over to kyle.

capture attempt on mankey

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
adopt [wild/d]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 2:03:49 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
duo wild - random

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy follows Kyle while he pursues a Mankey. She gives it a glance, but her attention is mostly on the bizarre-looking alien creature tucked into the corner. It seems to have like.. made a forcefield keeping the rest of the Pokemon away from it. [break][break]

"Did you just suddenly get a headache?"[break][break]

But Kyle's lips are moving and he's pointing to the Mankey, and she blinks.[break][break]

"I sure hope you're not thinking of me."[break][break]

When the attendant recalls the Mankey and puts it in Kyle's hand, Stormy gestures to the Elgyem.[break][break]

"I want that one."[break][break]

"Now I'm curious, who does it remind you of?"[break][break]

capture attempt on elgyem[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
adopt [wild/d]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2020 3:03:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNORUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FROST BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICICLE CRASH

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GIGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST

[break]