For the love of Pokémon

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
For the love of Pokémon
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 1:19:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

It was a lovely night for it. The air was cool and crisp, the night clear, and the venue itself shining with the golden lights that lit the ballroom. Invitations had been sent weeks prior, and with much careful planning (and a lot of messing around within the budget) Enma had managed to make things happen. The venue rental itself had been a ridiculous number he didn’t want to think about, but luckily for him the catering service, music, and invitations were much less expensive, if still on the pricey side. The numbers still made him wince, but tonight had been worth it, so far. A good amount of guests had already filtered in, and as he looked around the ballroom his expression was that of satisfaction rather than the pained one he’d adopted when he had had to borrow money from his parents.

He’d already received a few hefty donations to the charity, and mingling had gone well so far despite the urge to punch some of the more pretentious guests. But he didn’t have time to dwell on that for long- as it would be time to make a speech, soon. Threading his way through the crowd with relative ease, the very distinctive man made his way closer to the stage so he would not miss his chance, when the time came. In doing so, he didn’t even realize he’d lightly bumped someone as he passed...
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
For the love of Pokémon
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 1:34:31 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Thank you.

Fernando fiddles with a half-full flute of champagne to help steel his nerves and patience. Although the evening’s setting isn’t an unfamiliar one, considering recent events, Fernando’s attendance at such balls were seldom more than a fleeting appearance. Nothing more than granting the host some face, often with a quick handshake and smile before departing in accordance with his schedule.

8:47 PM.

Plenty of time.

As guests nestle into their own circles of gossips, Fernando remains front and center, alone, tinkering with his phone as they wait for the host to make their expositional speech. “Hmm?” The murmur is nothing more than a natural reaction to someone pressing against his backside, causing him to turn around, slowly, to both make space for them to pass through as well as excuse himself.

Ah. Sorry about that.

He swivels his phone in his hand, spinning it on the axis of his thumb and index finger in a downward fashion until the top end hits his palm, reclining as he pockets the device.

Didn’t mean to be in the way.

@enma

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
For the love of Pokémon
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 3:08:02 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
The charity ball said formal, and she had come dressed in a lovely plain red dress - if a red dress could ever truly be plain.[break][break]

Though as quickly as she arrives alongside , the woman quickly separates to mingle with the rest of the party guests. He was a brick wall in terms of endearing socialization, and socializing was exactly what she needed right now: a distraction.[break][break]

With a glass of champagne in her hand, she dips her head politely to those that might approach her, though she had yet to formally meet the host of the event. Stormy had already donated a generous sum to his organization as it had not only suited the family business in terms of partnerships and whatnot - but because she genuinely liked it as a movement.[break][break]

The open bar was just a bonus.[break][break]

She gasps as a tray of some vague appetizer she doesn't know the name of passes her by. She snatches a few without hesitating before attempting to wave down Fernando. Whether he sees her or not is irrelevant, as she begins to shout (without raising her voice above a hoarse whisper) about her findings.[break][break]

"Fernando! Check this out! They're giving away free snacks! I'll save some for you."[break][break]

And then she proceeds to pile them onto a plate she's just found.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@enma

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
For the love of Pokémon
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 5:48:27 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

“Hahaha no sorry! No. I’m not a caterer! Sorry I’m just….dressed? Like one haha” the giant mused even though his formal attire for such an event paled in comparison to his drag persona, but heck, as a dude he dressed for comfort, and they didn’t make suits that normally withstood monstrous muscles. “I’m just here to report on the events and see who’s going in and on. Yes ma’am I understand,” he laughed as some snotty women gave him the business about being a “slob” but alas, she had two men on her shoulder, so god forbid Billi was on the job.

With two Leveany behind him, Tailor and Stitch, standing prim and proper, parallel to Billi’s sides. Granted the giant still had his arm bandaged but he still maintained the light lovable nature he was known for. Walking around the ground, with a camera pulled to his face, as people gossiped like school kids, or like church murmurs. It was all the same. Rich people complaining about first world problems. So petty, but he ignored it….or should he? Maybe he should make an article about capitalists just being dicks….naw...just let the night be fun.

Snatching the plate of...hopefully vegetarian orderves for himself, because he was that kind of man who couldn’t be sated with a howling stomach. “Oh man these are good,” he spoke to himself just as some girl snatched his food, “Hey lady those were mine!” then she gave a witchy whisper something like banshee wailing someone's death. “aer you cursing….eewww don’t put those back on the plate!” he whined with the Leveany rolling their eyes.

@enma

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
For the love of Pokémon
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2020 6:38:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Enma hadn’t meant to lightly bump the man before him, but when the man turned around he felt a nearly uncontrollable urge to punch said man. His body was everything Enma’s wasn’t, tall and broad. His clothes were expensive too, indicating he’d bumped into one of the richer guests of this event. While he was able to shove down the urge to punch the man before him, he wasn’t quite able to control his mouth and ended up saying what was on his mind. “Fuckin hell, why is every single one of you rich folks taller than me? Clearly people with money seem to be favoured in the genetics department here.”

Wait, fuck. He hadn’t meant to say that aloud. He couldn’t really take it back either though, and this guy looked exactly like the rich assholes he was meant to be pleasing here, to get as much funding as he could to better the charity. It was all for the Pokémon, Enma, all for the Pokémon. He wouldn’t apologize unless this guy demanded it, but he did bite his lip and take a slight step back to widen the gap between them. He was,however, quickly interrupted in his thoughts by a woman waving down the man he’d bumped into, as well as said woman and another guest causing a slight fuss. Sighing, Enma dragged a hand over his face. “This is why I left high society.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
For the love of Pokémon
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 6:13:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Inept is one thing but uncouth is another entirely. The amount of disrespect that seems to uproot itself from the dredges of Hoenn goes to show how negligent the Megalopolans had been in culling the undesirables. In the face of unpleasantry, Fernando finds himself stoic, well adjusted to the mindless ramblings of someone inconsequential.

He works for the League, after all.

The callout from Stormy goes unnoticed compared to Enma’s much louder ranting. Any courtesy Fernando granted on good faith disappears with his smile. It takes a good amount of effort to refrain from narrowing his eyes.

So why are you here?

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
For the love of Pokémon
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 13:24:52 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
She pushes the h'ordervers onto her plate with the side of her palm, and is immediately reprimanded by the waiter holding out the plate. Stormy hesitates after trying to flag down Fernando, but given that he was paying her absolutely no mind, and she was instead being chewed out for taking what belonged to someone-- didn't he work here?[break][break]

The woman blushes, offering to put them back on the plate, and he then reprimands her for that as well. Stormy, flustered and annoyed by this point, takes them back with a furrowed, frustrated scowl.[break][break]

"Well, damn, dude, you either want 'em or you don't! Don't bite the hand that feeds you."[break][break]

This point is then followed immediately by her popping one of her stolen treats into her mouth. Her attention moves back to Fernando, finding him easily in the crowd because he's probably one of the best dressed and most recognizable. However, the expression on his face has changed from calm and complacent to less than favorable. He's still smiling but... it's the sort of smile she typically receives in public.[break][break]

She follows Fern's attention to the young man in front of him, who visibly wore his agitated heart on his sleeve. Stormy tilts her head, refraining (for the moment) from intervening.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@enma

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
For the love of Pokémon
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 19:25:52 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]Filler things here

Holy heck there was a lot going on here! There were people chatting amongst themselves, and those without….table manners or sanitary concerns. Sure just man handle the food then put it back, that’s not gross or anything. Cuz you definitely washed your hand as you touched everything in the building. Normally he wouldn’t be such a nazi about these type of things, but like.... She didn’t even ask….. Billi just huffed with his pokemon beside him.

“Well no need to get grumpy. No only likes their food manhandled. All you had to do was ask sheesh,” Billi responded back quickly, just letting it slip off the tip of his tongue. Though he seemed to be ignored as the girl was focused on someone up ahead, oh whom he really didn’t know who it was. ON Top of that, she was acting like she was paying for him to live, “Ummmm you don’t feed me. I’m a guest here too. I feel like to be invited somewhere fancy you gotta have manners.”

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra]@enma @storm
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki