[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Just as she reaches forward to gather the bowl in her hands - carefully, because her hands seem to be shaking - she startles slightly as arms lift her up and into his lap. Without hesitation, the man curls tighter around her to spread the blanket over her legs. They're cozy, and she can feel heat spring up in her cheeks.[break][break]

"Balder--"[break][break]

His hand slides through her hoodie pocket and she fumbles her train of thought.[break][break]

"You won't lose me. I'm too stubborn."[break][break]

Now that she was out of reach of the bowl, however, Stormy relinquishes herself to his comforting hug. With a sigh, she leans into him, far too tired to worry about how forward he was being. The truth was, it was what she needed.[break][break]

Before long, it appears she might be sleeping.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
A return from the chaos [Closed]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 4:44:35 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

Seems like his actions had startled her a bit, as she most likely didn't expect that, yet she didn't go against them. What did make the man chuckle slightly was her stating she wouldn't lose him as she was too stubborn. "And I'm glad you are." Stubbornness could help her hold on to life and make her way forward. It was a double-edged sword, yes, but one that actually served her well at times.[break][break]

As he feels her leaning backwards and abandoning the hot meal he had made for them, Balder decided to lean backwards as well, to give her more room to lay against him and rest. Once they were in position, the alolan man moved his hands to bring the blanket further up, covering them properly. Then, he wrapped them around Stormy again, letting them rest gently against her stomach area.[break][break]

Noticing she might be sleeping, the man decided to drop a quick kiss on her neck before gently whispering to her ear. "Sleep well love, I'll be with you until the end." Deciding to keep watch over her and make sure everything was fine, the man stayed awake, watching the TV and the bad soap opera that was now airing.

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/VVxuNtw.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 17:55:12 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Her sleep is fitful and unsettled, her face pinched at times and pale with fear. She clenched her jaw and hands, grasping the blanket from time to time. There are few times where she truly seems relaxed, and those few times are spent drooling in the bend of his arm.[break][break]

The quiet murmur of the TV keeps her half awake and somewhat alert, and its sudden absence rouses her immediately from her nightmares. The woman wakes up breathless, but warm, and her hand rises to her forehead to seek out the wound.[break][break]

But it is the sight of now-cold foot that draws her attention. She gingerly sits up, pushing away from Balder to sit on her own and handle the bowl of Ramen he'd made earlier. Despite being cold, it still smells yummy.[break][break]

Stormy settles into eating it, suddenly ravenous as well as slightly feverish-- or maybe that was a good thing. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 6:12:42 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

The show was really bad. Why would Axel ditch Rebecca in order to go to a football game with his bros?! The girl had cooked everything for him, had even prepared the whole house to receive him and grant him the lovey-dovey night he deserved. And the man? Decides that drinking at a football stadium for 10$ a beer glass was more worth it.[break][break]

And then suddenly, lights out. The Alolan Man was unable to fulfill his guarding duty, falling into Darkrai's arms as sleep took him over. A short rest, quick respite for the eyes, but long enough to have him not notice the TV going into Standby mode. It was only when Stormy moved and started eating that Balder woke up.[break][break]

Noticing the girl wasn't on him anymore, he turned his head and noticed she was eating. And that she also had drooled on his arm. Since she might be embarrassed about that, the man tried to wipe it off out of her sight, while she was focusing on eating. After that, he proceeded to rub the lady's back. "How are you feeling Stormy?"

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/VVxuNtw.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 16:55:58 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
She's too caught up with the ramen dangling from her lips to notice that Balder was stirring behind her. However, every muscle in her body is tense and tight, overworked from yesterday and unsuccessfully stretched before she'd conked out. That, and she was still unaccustomed to having someone dote on her, so feeling the warmth of his hand press to her back makes her startle and stiffen in response, encouraging her to turn her head to look at him.[break][break]

"Like I fell 30 feet and cracked my skull open, but somehow survived."[break][break]

Her fork clinks against the side of her bowl, and she hesitates before setting it back on the table. She smooths her fingers over the blanket before tucking her hands into the pocket of her hoodie. Slowly, the woman attempts to roll her shoulders, though she sucks in air through her teeth at the resistance she finds in the process. [break][break]

"But I feel just.. peachy."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 5:59:50 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

"Doesn't look that peachy to me." the man replied as he kept rubbing her back gently. Judging from her actions, as well as the hopefully sarcastic comment beforehand about having fallen 30 feet and surviving with a concussion, the lady was most likely hurting from everywhere. Which was to be expected with those rough days.[break][break]

The Alolan Man looked at her bowl, then his own. He then proceeded to take his own bowl and eat a bit, in order to not waste it all. At least it was a small portion due to the time it was served. After a few bites, Balder dropped the bowl back on the table, starting the TV up again right after before looking at the girl of fire beside him.[break][break]

Would you like a massage, to relieve some of that pain? Or should we take a look at your wounds?" While the risk of infection had been lowered thanks to cleaning it in the shower, the wound on the forehead still needed some treatment. And she might have more wounds elsewhere on her body, which should be handled soon too.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 6:35:46 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy exhales softly into her bowl, tilting her head and closing her eyes while he rubs the space between her shoulderblades. She relaxes against his touch, clicking her tongue in response to his chastising. Her body ached like nobody's business, and the food quelled the pain in her belly - but it didn't help with her nausea whatsoever. The woman quickly abandons it not long after Balder does.[break][break]

There is a quiet groan that escapes automatically at the mention of a massage- almost like a whine.[break][break]

"Oh man, that sounds amazing. You'd seriously do that?-- no, no, probably a better idea to get my face patched up. I bet it'll scar, I hope it doesn't heal too ugly."[break][break]

She sighs again, frustrated, before leaning back against the couch and resting her cheek against the soft cushy back. She's frowning as she glances back at Balder, a pout prominent on her jutting bottom lip.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 7:09:52 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

Balder observed the lady's reaction, feeling her relax slightly under his hand. The fact she clicked her tongue upon his answer amused him, but he tried to keep his smirk hidden from her. However, what somewhat caught him off-guard was the cute noise she had produced when a massage had been offered to her.[break][break]

"Of course I would, you should know that by now. But yeah I think the head takes priority for now, after that I'll massage everywhere you need. And I'll make sure it doesn't heal badly, don't worry." Maybe a pokemon with healing abilities would be a better idea in this case, to make sure nothing happens. But taking care of her himself felt like it was the better option, and the best way to ensure no mark would be left.[break][break]

Plus... her reaction now. How she was glancing at him, making a pout... Hard to resist that. But she would get more then she was asking for because of that. After looking at her for a few seconds, Balder leaned forward, his lips ghosting her own by a few millimeters, his breath slowly emerging from his mouth to collide with her own. Before she could expect him to kiss her, the man moved his head upwards and dropped a gentle kiss on her forehead, where the wound was. He then backed up, a smirk at the corner of his mouth as he grabbed the medical tools he needed to treat her wound.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 7:17:22 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy is just about to pull her attention back to the television when Balder swoops in - literally - to place a kiss on her... head.[break][break]

She sucks in her breath in surprise as the shadow of his breath tickles her lips before moving quickly to meet her forehead. Warmth lingers uncomfortably in her face as she hesitates, unsure what to say in response. Instead of forming a coherent sentence, the woman seems to stumble or stutter over her words, staring at him.[break][break]

"O-okay. That sounds.. that sounds great."[break][break]

He leans away to grab the medical tools and Stormy shifts in her seat, bewildered by the turn of events. However, her pout has disappeared as a result of his interruption. She eventually turns back to face him, the warmth of his brief kiss still lingering against her forehead. Stormy brushes loose hair from her face so as to give Balder full access to her wound.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 7:29:43 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

It seems like the surprise attack had been successful. Stumbling on her words, she proceeded to agree with his plan of treating her first, then massaging. Balder chuckled a bit from noticing her pout was gone and how cute she was acting now. It was definitely worth teasing her after all. [break][break]

The Alolan Man proceeded to take some tweezers in his hand, using them to grab a ball of cotton wool and dip it quickly in some Peroxyde. "It might sting a little, but I'll try to be gentle. And... Well let's say if you do this well, maybe I could give you a reward that you'd want?" The man chuckled again before bringing the wool slowly towards her wound and slowly stamp it across the wound.[break][break]

After a couple of stamping, depending on the lady's reaction, the man proceeded to grab an ointment and a q-tip. Dipping the Q-tip in the ointment, he proceeded to apply it upon the wound. After making sure it was evenly spreaded and covering the wound properly, Balder finished with applying a medical gauze held by a medical tape to her forehead, avoiding any hair. "How does it feel?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 7:37:06 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
At first, she attempts to avert her attention from lingering too heavily on his face. It helps that her attention span is small as it is what with her persistent, slightly disorienting headache, but she adamantly does her best to avoid direct eye contact.[break][break]

Which is incredibly hard, given how attentive he is to keep her directly in his line of sight and to find her eyes every single time.[break][break]

But he reaches for the tweezers and makes such a strange, stomach-churning comment that she finds herself responding automatically:[break][break]

"And what reward might I want?"[break][break]

She feels breathless, however, as she asks this. The immediate sting of the cotton ball pressed to her head jars her from her thoughts as she recoils slightly from his touch. Her hand instinctively rises to lay against his hand defensively, though she doesn't pull him away or stop him.[break][break]

She pants briefly as he spreads the ointment over her cut, her grip tightening around his wrist just slightly before he smooths the bandage overtop. Once it's taped in place, she moves to remove her hand, breathing a sigh of relief.[break][break]

"It feels warm, and stings like mad - but it's fine, I think."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 7:46:29 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

As she proceeds to ask what reward she could potentially want, Balder smirked and leaned to her ear, whispering as he breathes against it. "Anything you desire that I can fulfill. It's your choice, honey." Another teasing attempt successfully grabbed. Although, he did mean what he had promised her. He was a man of his word after all.[break][break]

Her hand grabbing his was a surprise, however, and made him stop for a few seconds before resuming the treatment. Most likely a reflex caused by the sting of the peroxide liquid being applied, which was a natural reaction.[break][break]

Upon finishing the treatment, the man proceeded to place everything back on the table, making sure they were properly closed so they don't expire or their content get emptied by mistake. Once everything was completed, the man turned to face his friend again, a small smile on his face. "Shall we proceed with the massage right away? Or would you rather... claim your reward?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 8:00:16 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
More warmth rushes to her face as he whispers next to her ear. It is the warmth of his breath against her cheek that seeks to disorient her further. Her grip on his wrist loosens as he pulls away, leaving her to drop her hands in her lap.[break][break]

And then, after she watches him tuck away the supplies, his attention promptly returns to her with a small smile. It encourages one of her own and she chuckles breathlessly and awkwardly at the tease lingering at the end of his question. [break][break]

"Massage, please. My back is aching something awful."[break][break]

And then she shifts, albeit stiffly, to try and lay in a more comfortable position. Sharp or too-quick movements encourage her to flinch and suck air through her teeth however, as she gasps in sudden sharp pain. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2020 7:23:29 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

The teasing seemed to somewhat amuse her at least. Yet she didn't fall for it. Maybe she'll request it later, who knows. Balder proceeded to help her turn, seeing as she was hurting during her movements. Maybe falling from 30 feet high wasn't all that sarcastic anymore. Might be actually true, judging from her movements.[break][break]

Once she was in position, the man stared at her figure. "I'll stay over your clothes for the massage. Might be harder, but it's gonna be better and less awkward for both of us. As for the locations... I'll start with the shoulders and go down your back, but feel free to tell me if I should focus somewhere specific or anything."[break][break]

Upon these words, Balder proceeded his hands on her shoulders, placing his thumbs on her shoulder blades near her vertebral column. After taking a small breath, the man started gently pushing with his thumbs and rubbing at the same time. His other fingers started pushing the front of her shoulders in a downward motion to try and unravel her muscles. The massage mission had now begun.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2020 15:58:51 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Oh for Arceus' sake, Balder."[break][break]

She hisses as she tugs the sweater up and over her head, removing it entirely. The woman tosses it onto the back of the couch before resettling into position, laying bare-backed on the couch. [break][break]

"I'm looking for a real massage, not something half-assed because you're embarrassed."[break][break]

With her cheek pressed against the cushion, she sighs as she relaxes her muscles (to the best of her ability when he plucked at tender spots) while his thumbs knead against her back. Every once in a while he presses down and her spine relaxes enough to pop and crack. It sounds unpleasant but she sighs, practically turning into putty beneath his magical massaging hands. [break][break]

However, she does make it abundantly clear which areas to avoid by way of her skin jumping and her back tightening whenever he pressed too harshly against a bruise or surprise cut. [break][break]

Thanks, Deoxys.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki