[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
The strain in her busted shoulder is relieved when Balder steps in to assist. His hand returns to her back, massaging gently, encouraging her to relax and to breathe. Stormy softens, shifting so that she might lean against him. For now, he is her rock and her source of strength. She exhales, though she still seems unsteady.[break][break]

"No-- no, please just stay. I do need you."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
A return from the chaos [Closed]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 4:13:28 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

As the girl leans against him, Balder scooted closer and leaned his head against hers. Hearing her ask him to stay made him lift an eyebrow though. Had he said something that made her think he would be leaving her? That... wasn't his intention. At all. He wanted to stay with her, even if his love wouldn't be reciprocated.[break][break]

Balder proceeded to wrap his arms around her, hugging her gently, then he proceeded to gently whisper to her. "I won't, Stormy. I never had the intent of leaving you and I will always remain here for you. I will stand by you and wait for you for as long as you need. I said it before too, maybe kissing you made you forget actually."[break][break]

The man chuckled softly. "Hearing you say that you need me though... I'd say this is surprising, but also kinda feels good? It's been a while since I heard someone say that to me."

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/VVxuNtw.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 4:32:47 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"I'm sorry."[break][break]

Emotion is thick in her voice as she says this. Balder pulls her closer and she allows him to hold onto her. She's selfish, she knows this; desperate for attention, for recognition, to be held and loved.[break][break]

"I shouldn't have done that, it isn't fair."[break][break]

But she had meant it, wanting him to stay.[break][break]

"I need a friend right now, not.. not more than that. I meant what I said, though, Balder. I meant that I want you to stay."[break][break]

She rubs her cheek against his shoulder, and she's crying.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 5:21:36 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

"You don't have to apologize for anything, Honey." As he held her close, Balder ran his hand up and down her back while keeping his forehead against hers. "It's totally fair. You wanted affection, love. Something to better those recent days. I know you might feel or think you abused my feelings, but you didn't. I did all of this myself, out of love and in hopes of making you feel better."[break][break]

As she said she needed only a friend, nothing more, Balder felt a pinch in his heart. Yep, he had gotten carried away and had gone too far previously, with the kisses. He didn't regret it though. And even though he said all of that previously, and meant it, he felt like he should be the one apologizing. Kissing her while at her lowest... it's like he was trying to abuse of her weakness. The guilt weighed heavy regarding that...[break][break]

As she started to cry against his shoulders, Balder moved a hand to her head, gently rubbing it and running fingers through her hair to calm her. "I will stay with you Stormy. Forever. Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere." Holding her tight with one arm and continuing to rub her, the man grew quiet, letting the lady cry as much as she wished.[break]

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/VVxuNtw.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 5:32:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
She cries for a while, trembling in his arms. He rubs her back until the skin beneath her sweater is numb, until he eventually lulls her into sleep. Her tears bring her to exhaustion and he would find that she's cocooned herself against her. [break][break]

He runs his fingers through her hair and she exhales, comforted by his kind words and promises. Her soft snores indicate she has fallen asleep, this time it would stick. Stormy's breath whistles in and out, probably as a result of her cracked or bruised ribs giving her strain with big breaths.[break][break]

Deoxys and the Ultra beasts had really done a number on her. In the morning, she would probably shower again and find herself patterned with horrific bruises. A trip to the emergency room was probably in order.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 7:53:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: