8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LOREKEEPER
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 9:10:43 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“It’s Silph.

His name along carries enough weight to part the guards that survey the entrance to the Meteor Fall’s excavation site.

further into the collapsed cavern lies the remnants of the once majestic falls. Hidden underneath its surface is a series of winding tunnels that lead into the unknown. With due diligence, the League has forbade anyone from venturing any further than the initial perimeter they’ve uncovered during the Megalopolan war. The structural integrity of the burrows remain a mystery and until they can prove it won’t collapse onto itself, no one is allowed past.

It should be empty but be wary of your steps. Most of this has been uncharted and untouched.

Always the one to come overprepared, Fernando presses his index finger to the headset snug behind his right ear. The Silph Scope comes to life and a series of holographic displays appear in front of his right eye. Most of them are transparent enough to not obstruct his vision. One of them shows the general HUD of typical recording software.

Statistically, we should be fine. Historically, err on the side of caution. Something’s bound to come up.

@noblesse

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
LOREKEEPER
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 8:59:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"Nothing I wouldn't expect from war-torn ruins." Experienced and wary enough as it was, Petra knew well enough to keep her pokeballs close during her visit to the ruins. Allowing Fernando to guide her along, Petra's eyes were stuck to shadows if not on him. Her ears were also unobstructed by the usual headphones that she wore when out in the field, feeling as though it was just a little to rude for her, even if he had some kind of headset on...

"It's been hard trying to wrap my head around all that's happened. I know you were there and all, but it just sounds very... I guess it just sounds a little surreal for me." Trying to make small talk to the best of her ability, Petra can't help but wonder who helped to unearth such a prize, and also what helped commit so much violence. She hadn't had much of a chance to ask or process what had taken place here in Hoenn. It was a lot, though Fernando seemed to be taking everything in stride. For the most part at least. "Would you happen to have any pictures of whatever it was we fought? Or, well, that you fought. I'm actually kind of glad I got to skip out...sorry. I know how that might sound." It wasn't as if she didn't wish she could have been there to help, but Petra found it hard to think she had any place in such a warzone.

[attr="class","merktagI"][attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #e69c24; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LOREKEEPER
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2020 23:25:08 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] “Indeed.

Traversing the caves prove uneventful despite his warnings. The further they advance the more the path seems to incline downward, welcoming them into the depth of Hoenn’s cavernous underground.

Just another day in Hoenn,” he answers in jest. The way his voice echoes down the tunnel shows how far they’ve traveled and the mural from earlier comes into view. What he’s shown her match the intricate hieroglyphics from before but seeing them in person add character to their inscriptions.

Marvelous, isn’t it?

Being able to scrutinize them in peace, without the perils of war and active battle, breaths another life into them. Fernando takes his time scanning them in detail, uploading a higher quality video for Silph Co. and his personal research team.

The League may have some pictures but I don’t have any on-hand.

He pauses, tapping his headset before continuing.

Don’t worry about it. The front line is made for soldiers. People like you have your own strengths and putting you in harm’s way for no reason is wasteful.

The urge to reach out and touch it tingles at his finger tips but he keeps himself in check.

Don’t regret not being there. Just make sure those who have fallen are honored by the work you can do due to their sacrifice.

@noblesse

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]