2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 1:59:47 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Some people go on strolls to clear their minds of their troubles, others throw themselves recklessly into sweet oblivion either by diving into the depths of a liquor bottle or by finding bliss in another's arms.

Skyler drips water onto the ground as she makes her way into the seafloor cave. There's something strange in that silver gaze of hers, a glint of something steely and distant instead of her usual cheerful demeanour. Her demons are nipping at her heels especially hard today, and she's found herself with an urge to just - get away from everything that's familiar. 

Hence the cave.

Perhaps she'll find something interesting today. Perhaps she won't. That isn't really the issue for the treasure hunter - today she just wants to explore, to focus on something that is ahead of her instead of what's behind. 

"Libra." The Kabutops appears in the cave with a flash of light. "Go scout ahead." The Pokémon knows to be stealthy, and sticks to the shadows as it disappears into the tunnel ahead.

● tags: @ open to anyone come join pls don't mind the angst
● notes: ...
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2020 11:26:11 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

What better way to get the tired out than a long dip in the freezing cold ocean to make it to the caves where the sun doesn't shine. Apparently none because even as he came up from the water atop of his Sharpedo he still felt tired. He's been working near nonstop though now they were telling him no, as apparently he's been working too much. Though considering he still had time to think the young man would disagree. It was why he found himself here now, as if Ranger work wasn't going to keep him busy he figured training would. [break][break]

Roughly putting his hand through his hair to try and get out the water Razz returned Duke back into his pokeball as Royal jumped out of the water, afterward shaking and slashing the water off himself which made the young man just give him a look. "Really?" the frog chuckles before pointing toward toward another figure not to far ahead. [break][break]

Razz narrows his one good eye as he tries to make out the figure in the low light, "Ms...." he pauses, "Skyler? Aren't captains suppose to be over the water? No under it" he lightly jokes in welcome.

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot1"]

~~~~~

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] DUO WILD WITH

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,640 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2020 3:13:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DREDNAW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STRONG JAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR SHELL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BASCULIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ADAPTABILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2020 15:14:07 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

A voice has Skyler turn on the ball of her feet to face the other person in the chamber. Not many people come to these cold underwater caves except for a chosen few treasure hunters, hopeful archeologists and intrepid adventurers -- and, apparently, her buddy Razz too.

The sailor blinks in sudden surprise, not having excepted company, much less of someone she knows. "Razz? We keep meeting in the strangest situations." A corner of her lips quirks up in faint amusement at his words, even though her usual cheer is somewhat dimmed. "Staying over the water? What would be the fun in that?" 

She motions for the young man to follow her just as Libra reappears from the tunnel she'd been sent to scout, subconsciously leaning into her knowledge of underwater expeditions. "This cavern is supposedly safe, but I don't think it's been fully explored either. So be careful." She's been here a couple of times, but never long enough to go into that tempting uncharted territory. Maybe they would get a chance to today. 

Her eyes flicker to a nearby Drednaw chomping down on a Basculin -- huh, pity, that could've been lunch -- before making her way into the cavernous tunnel, Libra silently following behind.

● tags:
● notes: PASS
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 2:02:29 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Razz can't help but be slightly distracted as not far from them one of those galarian turtles were munching on as basculin. Part of him was sure he mentioned this with the last person he was down here with on bringing new species to a foreign region. Royal seemed to ask if he should intervene but the ranger shook his head to discourage it. This was nature, maybe if the basculin was just left suffering maybe but that wasn't the case here. [break][break]

It wasn't long before Skyler's welcome and once again the sailor seemed down like the day they had their race. He didn't question it then and since she seemed down rather than her cheery self he wonder if he should have. "Only a little strange, but they're pretty interesting," he comments about the caves before her pokemon comes out seeming to communicate with her. "Well they say we know more about space than we do about our oceans, I doubt we're deep enough to discover anything new, but we might still dicover something fun?" he offers with a shrug as he walks along Royal taking it on himself to move forward first. [break][break]

"You doing alright?"

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,640 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 4:49:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEWPIDER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH LIFE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LUNGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGIKARP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RATTLED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 17:02:24 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

The question is one that has Skyler tensing up slightly. She keeps her head facing forward as Libra walks ahead of her, the fossil pokémon entirely at home in this kind of environment. A few beats of silence stretch out between the two of them before Skyler speaks again. "Yeah." She tilts her head to look at Razz, lips stretching into a lopsided smile. "I'll be okay. Just a rough day." There'd been lots of those since the war.

"I'm working on rebuilding my house in Lilycove. I like the ocean well enough, but not inside my living room." The thought of having to spend time in stores to buy all that furniture makes her want to turn tail and run. And if her father decides to come with, Skyler just knows that they'll spend at least three hours looking at couches alone. No. No, thanks.

Suddenly Skyler seems to perk up, a frisson of excitement making its way to her eyes. Her smile turns mischievous. "I have a brand new ship though. It's where I'm living now. You should visit sometime, Razz." 

She's too distracted by the conversation to notice Libra sneaking up on a poor Magikarp stuck between two rocks. When she looks at her pokémon, the fish is already bruised from a ROCK SLIDE, its unconscious body floating in the water. Skyler sighs and throws a pokéball at it, whistling sharply at her Kabutops to come back.

● tags:
● notes: capturing magikarp
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2020 0:06:57 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Razz didn't seem to mind the silence, he wasn't going to force her to answer and there was nothing wrong with a comfortable silence. He looks over as she finally decides to speak about the rough times. Apparently in the way most of it had been flooded. "Days like that will happen, especially after everything that has happened 2 months ago all you can really do is push on," the ranger tried to give some wisdom as he's already gone through this. [break][break]

"I do hope your home wasn't damaged too much at least, I had heard of the flood was the biggest damage it took but I haven't been there so I wouldn't know for sure," he comments about the town. He was surprised to hear about a brand new ship, "Was there something wrong with the old one?" because of course he's dumb enough to think that first rather than congratulating her. "But sure I'd love to see the new place, is it bigger than the last?" [break][break]

While he spoke to the sailor Royal was busy hopping along eyes narrowing in annoyance as some feeble bug dared squeak at him for being too close to his puddle.... The frog gave the bug a questioning look on why it would defend a puddle of all things and the two seemed to give a chat of their own Royal talking about how there were literal bigger lakes up top which seem to excite the bug. The frogadier went back to his trainer and seemed to have his hand out reached expectantly which had the Ranger confused, "This?" Razz guessed as he pulled out a pokeball which the frog used his tongue to take before Royal left again to use said pokeball on the dewpider it had befriended. "Is it weird this isn't the first time one of my pokemon has caught another without giving me warning?"

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,640 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2020 6:18:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GIGALITH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STEALTH ROCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD-SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER GEM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRIZZILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]U-TURN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SOAK

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2020 15:35:25 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"Yeah, push through it." Maybe the word punch is more accurate in this case. Her ribs are still sore from her latest venture into the illegal fighting club she's been frequenting at night. Perhaps it isn't the healthiest coping mechanism, but it manages to distract her away from the demons nipping at her heels. And if she can't fight those in her head, hey, at least she's able to fight those in front of her.

"Some structural damage," she tells Razz, remembering the first time she'd come back home only to be directed to the closest refugee center. She'd spent that night in her speedboat. "But nothing too bad. I just need to get new furniture." Except she hadn't done any of that. Not yet. 

There's a visible air of excitement when the topic turns to her new boat ship. She lets out a small bark of laughter at Razz's assumption, some of her cheer coming back, silver eyes glimmering even in the relative shadow of their environment. "Oh, no! The old boat is fine. I received this ship as a thank you of sorts due to my role in the Lilycove battle." A big, silly grin took over her face. "Now it's mine." She opened her arms wide, nearly hitting Razz as she did so. "It's huge, it used to be a war ship. I might start living there. There's more than enough space." 

The sailor snorts at the Frogadier's actions, following its shape as it simply... catches another pokémon. Out of nowhere. By itself. "Did you train him to do that? That's honestly impressive." Her own pokémon usually just beat the shit out of the closest pokémon and leave it at that. Case in point when Libra comes back carrying a fainted Drizzile. Skyler's head tilts to give Razz a mischievous look. "As you can see, we're not quite there yet." And she throws a pokéball to catch the pokémon.

● tags:
● notes: capturing drizzile
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 9:59:33 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

"That doesn't sound too bad?" he claims not really sure just how hard finding new furniture was. His apartment consisted of a bed and table as the only real furniture he had to buy as that was all the place actually fit. He does step back at the sudden excitement not really sure what he did to bring her mood up again but whatever it was it seemed to do good. He was surprised to hear about the ship how does the government just decide to give someone a WAR ship of all things. "That's... cool seems like a bit of an odd gift, but glad they trust you with it, don't those things usually need a crew to sail something so big though? And what are you even going to do with it?" he couldn't help but question, quite confused about the ship. [break][break]

Though for now he’d try to focus a little on the frog who just took one of his pokeballs, he tried to see what it was, but it was already in the ball by the time they caught up to them, and the cave’s natural darkness made him miss what it originally was. “Well at least your pokemon leave it to you whether or not to capture them, as I didn’t teach him, Royal is more the do the do what he wants type,” he explains as the frog jumps to his shoulder and drops the pokeball in his hand talking about something before it felt like the very ground was shaking. [break][break]

Royal takes up a battle stance at the Gigalith that comes stomping by as it charges a POWER JEM, the ranger quick to give a whistle telling Royal to counter with HYDRO PUMP. Before they could get up and attack again Razz threw another ball for capture.

[break][break]

[break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,640 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2020 5:37:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANTINE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RELICANTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAD SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER

[break]

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 19:40:57 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"Hmm, yeah could be worse." Her parents had despaired of her when she'd spent all of her savings and then some on the big ship instead of on her actual house. The ship is fully functioning, but now it also holds an apartment of sorts - her new living quarters. The house, unfortunately, will just have to wait until she manages to work up some more savings. She's already been contacted several times to go on several underwater ventures for specific materials. Mostly megalopolan technology and other alien materials, but also salvageable materials from the war. "I've got some work lined up for me, so I should get some money for repairs and furniture soon."

Skyler relaxes as the conversation flows. She looks at Razz from the corner of her eyes, a small smile playing on her lips at his curiosity. "It was the ship I commandeered in the battle - and well, it isn't actually a war ship, it doesn't have any weapons or anything." For the very first days she hadn't known what to do with it, then had just decided to go with the flow and it ended up becoming her... house. "It's actually where I live now. And I'm starting to gather a crew too now! Clarabelle and Jolly. They're, errr, a Lopunny and a Feraligatr, respectively." People usually look at her funny when she tells them that she has a crew entirely made out of pokémon -- but it's been smooth sailing so far, literally. 

"I usually only take the ship out to sea when I'm heading an underwater expedition, or when the League needs my particular set of skills. Otherwise I'd rather take my trusty speedboat." She doesn't really need a whole ship for her treasure hunting.

The sailor gives Razz a grin over her shoulder, a teasing mischief sparking in her eyes as she speaks. "You should come visit sometime. I'll even do a tour. Bring Royal, I think Jolly will like him."

When Libra appears again, another fish struggling between her sharp bladed arms, Skyler sighs. As Razz deals with a Gigalith, she gives Libra the command to take care of the Relicanth, watching briefly the LEECH LIFE weaken the fish before she throws a pokéball at it.

● tags:
● notes: capturing relicanth
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 0:41:23 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Razz just lets the sailor go on, a small smile on him as he could hear the joy she had as she spoke about her new ship. Part of him wanted to ask how she got a ship from the war but he felt like that wasn't something that should be brought up. They've had their talk the day of their bet no more was needed, least he didn't think so. "Wait if you plan on now living in your new ship why try to fix up the house?" the Ranger ask as Royal goes hopping off again to look for new adventures. Once such adventure is finding a pool of water to see a Mantine seeming to be minding their own business. The Frogadier seems to smile as it comes up with a plan. [break][break]

"That sounds like it would be fun, I haven't really been on a big ship before though does a pokemon only crew work out well enough?" he questions again obviously curious about the other's plan for this. As the mention of Royal, as if on cue, the ninja frog came through riding a Mantine as if they were a rodeo horse, nearly crashing into the humans as it fought the water kite. With a SMACK DOWN it knocked them down before jumping off in a ta-da sort of manner. [break][break]

"So... you he'll get along with your Feraligatr? As you can see Royal is a bit.... much," he comments with a small chuckle as he walks up and taps the knocked out Mantine on the head to catch it giving them a small congrats as he knows that's what the frog was fishing for.

[break][break]

[break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,640 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 6:49:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WHISCASH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANTICIPATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SNORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZEN HEADBUTT

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALOMOMOLA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WISH

[break]